Zachary Ian Greenberg Dox Thread:

They already got the phone numbers on NEW POL

neinchan.com/pol/res/2317.html#2320

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS ANTIFA THUGS PHONE

Attached: THEDOXINFOFORANONSSS.jpeg (981x1315, 439.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

neinchan.com/pol/res/2317.html#2320
archive.fo/iKsUh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: THEPERSONWHOASSAULTED.jpeg (390x493, 65.4K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-01 at 3.38.51 PM.png (1366x768 108.56 KB, 119.17K)

Honestly it wasn't just him but was the two other dudes with him. The first guy in the faggot gray sweats and the bearded Muzzie looking asshole. Those two formed a perimeter around the dude that was punched and they deserve to get exposed just as much as this dingbat.

I thought new chan was a honeypot guess they're getting some credibility.

from the folks at neinchan

Attached: 1E0EA06F-6FF4-4B25-B22F-8A43AE97FBFA.jpeg (1136x1126, 625.93K)

I want Zig Forums to demonstrate its power on this case. Let's see how far the punishment can go.

NYPA. In fact, I hope kikes and MIGApedes mutually destroy one another.

>neinchan.com/pol/res/2317.html#2320
Why, Agent Shekelstein? No White children to rape to death before you burn down their church for making souvenirs?

Has anyone left him a message yet? Post on Vocaroo if you do guys

I like how JIDF is unknowingly normalizing antisemitism online by calling everyone a jew like this. top kek.

>neinchan.com/pol/res/2317.html#2320
Let me get this straight. Greenberg was beating up a TPUSA member, the same TPUSA that takes people to Israel so that they can promote Israeli interests? Before you guys think that I'm joking, look here:
archive.fo/iKsUh

The left has been lying that they're racist neonazis, but they're just milquetoast conservatives who believe in the same shit as liberals.

I feel bad for the TPUSA kid, but he's literally paying to get his ass kicked by a demographic that will always hate him. These people have lost their funding, friendships, and face only to receive nothing in return for their actions. Is this a future that he wants to fight for?

I hope Greenberg faces a maximum penalty, but I highly doubt it after the bike lock case and him having good lawyers.

You want us to do the work for you. Don't try to butter our ass up, we have seen it many times over. Just be upfront as the anons that do the bulk of the research here have about as much patience with flattery as they do with libtards since we don't like people for the most part. Well, better stated, we only like very specific types of people.

The guy was arrested, why do you want the info so much? You writing something up and feeling lazy?

please we've seen this before
also in berkley
also on video
they'll only give him a plea if he has other charges
otherwise it gets thrown out

moar liek cfrchan

DO NOT CLICK

Attached: Neinchan.png (834x359, 29.9K)

Shut the fuck up shill every website uses cookies

I'm going to call him and tell him that libs are the real fascists

>>>/baphomet/

Oh wow, what a harsh punishment. Complete fucking cuck.

Don't forget to donate to the user responsible for this and many other dox items
Bitcoin please
38gx3XrTTytpFbYJHyq5FVoQ1HTaF9Y4Gx

Nice thread. I need to go to bed, but good luck. Get this bastard.

NYPA kikefy.

Kill yourself yid.