What's Zig Forums's opinion on Belarus? Isn't it technically ideal?

What's Zig Forums's opinion on Belarus? Isn't it technically ideal?

Not a (((democracy))), 99.9% White, third highest concentration of blondes in Europe, take no refugees and immigration from non-surrounding is almost impossible.

Attached: alexander-e-nikolaj-lukashenko-720369.jpg (601x800, 47.16K)

The president is still living in the 80s
He role plays the cold war/communist era
They still call their security service the KGB

He is a puppet of Putin

Learn to make threads.

Attached: OHYVHEY.jpg (800x648, 172.88K)

Is any of that really a bad thing? They seem pretty based.

My opinion is you're going to die, nigger.

You jew fucks sure love asking your questions, don't you?

The whiteness in these sort of countries is a ruse cruise.
Its a propaganda show. They are full of immigrants, ethnic minorities.
The women are all communist agents. They couldnt give a fuck about being white its just a tool to them

Don't let these people hate on Belarus, much like Poland and Hungary, their biggest fault is they're kind of poor. But crime is almost unheard of and terrorism is something foreign. Niggers only exist in foreign movies and TV.

Attached: IMG_6065.jpg (1200x795 181.97 KB, 873.36K)

Poverty means nothing if you have love

Most of the finest babes I have ever seen were Belorussian, Anne Frankly, that's all I give a fuck about.

Belarusians are the most pure Slavs, every other kind of Slav is mixed with something else
>Bulgarians- slightly Asiatic, like Finns/Hungarians

they got irradiated by Chernobyl though

Doubt the Belorussians want a bunch of people from a foreign culture coming in and watering down their national character. Just because your skin looks the same doesn't mean you belong.

Nothing wrong with this. When people are get rich they start to act like degenerates

You let your opinion be influenced by myths

Why do you think anyone wants to do it in the first place?

I pay you money and you pull fag games for the jews on me?

Korea is a shithole

yeah koreans deserve a ruthless genocide, disgusting race

bot posts

I think that it's formerly Polish territory should be returned to Poland, and former German territory in Poland should be returned to Germany (interbellum borders, minus Danzig).

roll

No.

roll

It's cleaner and more orderly than other post-USSR states, I'll give it that. But it has that Soviet/feudal shit like farmers not being allowed to leave their assigned living spaces, fuck that shit.

Satelite of Russia therefore completely dependent on it. If shit goes even worse for Rrussia Belarus will also suffer. And west will not miss opportunity to invade/embargo it.

According to people who never were in Belarus.

Not true. Belarus signed the Marrakesh agreement and I've seen some asylum seekers from Syria.

t. living in Belarus

Which means that the country is a good place.

Not a fucking argument, that means France and Germany are best countries right now.

He's funny for belarusians too

Not from here, are ye- yid?

roll

You want to return areas in Poland to Germany so they can be filled by rapefugees?! What kind of idea is this?

Nobody is saying we try moving there, besides, their immigration system is incredibly (intentionally) complex and requires you to be Slavic to even have a chance of getting to live there.

I think he wants it returned to Germany so it can be filled with Volksdeutsche and become a productive white region again. Obviously, any German administration that accepted the return of German land from Poland/Russia would not be one that'd let a single shitskin in.

One of the things I think is cool is that they make it harder to stay for more than 5 days there as a tourist because they figured that if you're staying for more than that you might be a degenerate sex tourist. I'm going to admit in my degenerate days I'd be on Roosh's forum and they complain that despite the women being very beautiful and conservative (and apparently wild in the sack) fucking them is hard because they distrust foreigners and all want romantic relationships first (and in that degenerate world is considered a bad thing).

Evidence?

Oh damn, shots fired in all directions.

You're a multi-cultural loving, spiritual kike. Belarusians should rule Belarusians. Poles should rule Poles. Germans should rule Germans.
Do you want to bring back the USSR too? You fucking jew.
I was going to sage for OP's lazy ass question, but if a kike like you sages, I don't want to be associated with that.

Attached: Belarusian Girls Dancing.jpg (883x600, 246.28K)