TDO release #3

Layer 3 key released. Get digging anons

x(f]vSIxx9I:vhKFIh]dR6KT*:Do.|p8W!?hc(V,Y)@+@t=(D% #,?KD/f#a>YW@

layer 1
uS\gY(oY@(5e=#(8e2nXOZ:9.DqK#abx>v4YUPqlb*~`d$76?VFZPN0Bh2\6vT=N

layer 2
8JYIy&BRIkLi\

Attached: 6E3BCE2B-47CB-4440-9454-589661B65D3C.jpeg (512x512 578.22 KB, 78.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ae911truth.org
lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2019-February/044720.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If it is not a book please >>>/eternalarchive/

>>>/gasyourself/

Bump because first two posts were kikes.

Not these glownigger larpers back again.
smh.
No thanks. I already lost a 100+Gb in data corruption due to your larp. yes I took precautions user. these are pros.
Any other anons digging in these turd links be warned. These glowniggers were quickly outed last time. they fucking glow like the sun, so good luck if you click on their botware shit nigger - you're gonna need it

kike-free sage for what it's worth not much

They're legit, and one of the previous releases confirmed that the Flight 93 story was a lie.

Attached: 1408909307317.png (500x560, 24.06K)

You either weren't following events, or your script was poorly written. We've known Flight 93 was a lie for years faggot. What part of inside job did you not get? Oh wait! Sorry, you're really a glownigger larping for your colleagues? Oh OK, well the few of us non-glowing non-bot anons with a functioning cerebral cortex that still lurk here figured out this GCHQ haxxor larp during the first time round, so go fuck yourself.
In the chance that you're a newfag nigger, you deserve what STDs you get from these larpers, so go fuck yourself too.

Bumping because glowniggers are trying to bury. The files are legit. This isnot a LARP!

What new is the data supposed to reveal? Sounds more like a moronic internet cult than anything, based on these threads.

Attached: brainlet.png (644x500, 35.05K)

How does it feel to have a 2 digit IQ?
Seriously you reddit newfag niggers or astroturfing glowniggers are utterly useless.
POSTULATE A) The files are legit.
POSTULATE B) This is not a LARP.

B does not follow from A. You think it does. You will argue it does. However your nigger brain functions like a nigger brain, so it will arrive at the wrong conclusion.
Do you really think glowniggers won't have access to legit files?
We exposed them last time. Have at it if you want nigger but don't say you weren't warned. If you're interested in 9/11 truth a good place to start is ae911truth.org
They've done way way more than these larpers ever will for 9/11 truth.

`>>12868571
We know who are you. You're probably leaving out the fact about the first two leaks that are still being corrobrated and confirmed, with those involved pressuring intelligence agencies to crush thedarkoverlord.

There was no "exposing" and there never has been, mainstream media reporting has been suppressed, they're being supressed on every single mainstream social media outlet and even some esoteric "social media" sites.
Thedarkoverlord are well known for being blackmailing little shits but they've stepped over the last and final line and you can bet the intelligence agencies are tripping over themselves to stem encryption codes from releasing and even if they're all caught, the codes will still be released.

So in your world/logic
Hmmmmmmm. You may buy it, and think other anons will, but no sale for me thanks.
You outed yourself there glownigger.
Darkoverlord (((haven't been found))) because glowniggers aren't looking for their own.

lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2019-February/044720.html

Attached: A27A8F7E-3AA1-4F93-908A-2E748A09F1C4.jpeg (1229x1858, 1.29M)

And reported, kill yourself jew.

If they wanted his address they would just call OPM.

I rest my case

This, more or less. From what we saw last time it was likely tea drinkers in bongland GCHQ

I know, and it shows, just like your glow.

PDF?

Read the pdf.

Obvious smear job is obvious.

I know, why are jews so obvious. It doesn' thurt anybody to download their files on a burner on neighbornet and see what is in them.
Also joan is iphone cap names fucknut. fatjoan is a lie.

THESE FILES ARE COMPROMISED

4 TROJANS FOUND

DO NOT
DOWNLOAD THEM

Attached: 1401158367818da5.jpg (650x553, 248.42K)