World’s Most Based 12-Year-Old Under Arrest for Hate Crime in (((New York)))

Rapidly declining Yoruba sorcery forum inexplicably fails to notice this and put up a thread

A 12-year-old boy has been arrested in New York City for hate-criming his Queens school, according to the NYPD Hate Crimes Task Force, which exists for some reason. The boy allegedly totally scrawled scores of anatomically accurate windmills of peace all over the playground of P.S. 139, a piece of shit nigger school in Niggertown, Queens.

The chalk drawings, most of which were windmills of peace, were mostly uncaptioned, though one helpful message explained: “NO JEWS ALLOWED.” Another bit of decoration used the diagonal slash in a circle on the basketball court to depict a communist hammer-and-sickle insignia being crossed out. Further evidence that Generation Zyklon will take no prisoners was found in the sheer fucking volume of the markings – there may have been hundreds of them, many organized into neat rectangular rows (which almost certainly means it’s an autistic white kid like us, rather than an ooga-boogan or a kike haling hortler).

The (based) child’s identity has not been released because of his age, and the fact that even the faggots in Queens’s antifa chapter can screw up enough courage to kill a prepubescent boy, as long as they have enough backup with them at the time and take him by surprise.

That consideration doesn’t extend to the city government (which is run by an oil-drilling degenerate) telling the pigs to back the fuck off the kid, of course. Reports state the unnamed boy was arrested for making threats, which sounds crazy until you remember the Jew cries in pain while he’s locking up your son. New York City, which is remarkable for how few actual crimes happen there, thus had the manpower and intent to initiate a hate crimes investigation that will probably end with our child hero dying under a nigger’s filthy dick in Riker’s Island jail, or – arguably worse – being made to watch Schindler’s List and write an essay for the judge about how 6 million died in the Holocaust.

Reports state the boy spent a few hours in handcuffs at the jailhouse, hopefully surrounded by shit-eating kike slave cops who have enough vestigial decency to hang themselves in shame when they go home and tell their fag lovers what they did at work that day, before being released into the custody of his mother. (Note the lack of a father who could teach the boy about hiding his power level).

continued below. . .

Attached: Hail_Hitler.png (1000x744, 368.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/431970-12-year-old-arrested-by-ny-hate-crime-task-force-over-anti
barnesandnoble.com/p/the-protocols-of-the-learned-elders-of-zion-unknown-author/1124297838/2674984683511
twitter.com/nypddetectives
www1.nyc.gov/site/nypd/bureaus/investigative/detectives.page
nydailynews.com/new-york/meet-masterminds-driving-nyc-record-crime-rates-article-1.3444932
twitter.com/NYPDDetectives/status/1100916334089699328?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1100916334089699328&ref_url=https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/431970-12-year-old-arrested-by-ny-hate-crime-task-force-over-anti
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/431970-12-year-old-arrested-by-ny-hate-crime-task-force-over-anti?mode=comments#disqus_thread
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

P.S. 139, also known as Alexine A Fenty Public School, is, from a glance at its profile*, one of those absurdly over-funded nigger-intensive projects that litter America’s failed excuses for cities since Obama done stole our money. The teacher-to-student ratio is just 1:16, which is half the typical ratio in real schools. Demographics show that P.S. 139 is only 10 percent white. Some 40 percent of the nearly-1,000 students are loudmouth Puerto Ricans, like AOC, while over 28 percent are Nigger-Americans. Fully 17.5 percent are listed as “Asian,” which in the context of a shitty school probably means Achmed and Muahallah, rather than Cheng and Yoshi. Fully 84 fucking percent of the students kek, that’s all the niggers and spics put together, plus most of the hajis are on the free lunch program, which is where white taxpayers subsidize nigger children so they don’t die of famine when their whore mothers fail to feed them on their own.

Officials responsible for this shit show were real fucking fast to crow about how big their dicks are on Twitter and the other usual ghettos. Chief of Detectives Dermot Shea stunningly bravely tweeted:
So, ZERO tolerance from the tolerance police. Gotcha.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (Very Fucking “D”) told the press, without any sign of self-awareness:
Bear in mind he said this while directing state police to aid in the investigation. Of a 12-year-old boy. State police.

As always, kike-free.

Extra pics. Some from Yeshiva Times or Jerusalem Post, kek.

Attached: Hail_Hitler_2.jpg (1280x720 10.06 KB, 92.72K)

Poor OpSec kiddo.
But nice. Very nice.
Don’t get caught next time.

What if he's black

Attached: brettygud.webm (854x480, 7.63M)

Then it would have been misspelled and the cops would be writing this off as a harmless prank. This is /ourkid/ for sure.

He should be.

Attached: NEIN.png (302x340, 20.78K)

This is a hate crime?
The fuck?
Didn't we all do this when we were 12

So what are the fucking CHARGES?

I used rocks and scratched the shit into concrete when I was that age. We didn't have washable chalk.

I remember being in middle school and finding swastikas all over the fucking place. In the bathroom, the halls, the books, under the desks. No one cared.
These pussies are really going to arrest some 12 year old for being edgy?

Attached: 01960339e4b20b1d6259487b8649e49f18ec0ebe32e5c639755a0798b4a8a5d0.gif (300x168, 284.51K)

Come to think of it, yes. And we weren't putting much thought into it either, just being little shits.

The school front sidewalk would be a great place to take a walk and carry signs depicting aryan and hindi symbology. It is literally protected.

The other night they had a little yidling almost get run over while a jew was supposedly watching them get off the bus etc. (((Someone))) ran up the curb and drove the sidewalk because the jew buses were taking too long. They were really angling for a hatecrime until everyone pointed out the fucker driving was a jew and you could see his orthodox arm in his orthodox sleeve in his orthodox car. kek

You're lucky, back in my day we had to piss em' into the snow.

Thanks for making my day, OP. Funniest post I read in a while.
I wish the boy all the best.

Attached: 8ef0f8.mp4 (224x400, 3.75M)

This was before snow was invented.

The system is teetering on the brink of collapse. As the structure slowly falls, the authorities will grow ever more paranoid and vengeful. It makes me wonder what hell was inflicted on the poor Christians of Byzantium in 1450.

If he was black this would not have made the news. Think, idiot.

Attached: Progressive_Big_Lie_Threat_ (1)

Attached: ab161292a055d809f5cfc2880f8bd703ff60b384702a7b99fdf934d323913d00.jpg (1920x1920, 496.21K)

It doesn't say 12 year old WHITE boy, so Im guessing a based and WOKE POC did thias. Or a jew, and edgy 12 year old white kid should I hope, know the difference between HAIL and HEIL.
And the big "no" sign on top of the hammer and sickle is suspicious as fuck, it's too well done.

You're late, downer-kike. We've already established that if it was a nigger this would not be news. If it had been a Jew, the governor would be giving him an award.

On hat evidence has it been established that a white child did this?

Shitskin wouldn't be under house arrest over it.

I’m going to start doing that everywhere I go. Are Hitler smiley faces illegal?

Attached: 46EBF100-4B0C-406E-8AAD-F38741043EDF.png (438x438, 3.59K)

lol europoors are a joke, they have no freedoms at all.
RIP europoors, but frankly u deserve it 4 being so weak lol
here in the United States of Arab Emirates, we have a thing called the #98343 amindmint witch make us freedoms!!!!!!!!!!! DUERP

Depends on your country I suppose. In the US swastikas aren't. I'd say go for the gold and sue the fucks.

Attached: Reminder.jpg (565x848, 136.68K)

Those are some pretty good drawings. I doubt he’s white though, if he was there’d be way more of an uproar.

It's the 1st that will allow a response nigger. Whereas you cunts have to just take it.

They tried shit with the smiling jew. They can't give this kid a face for two reasons. One it is illegal as fuck to endanger the kid. Two, they can't afford another rallying cry from a jew psyop blowing up in their faces.

hahaha
WE GOT DA FOIYST AMINMIN Y'ALL
Yeah, doesn't seem to be working, you fucking faggot fruitcake. You are sodomised by kikes and niggers every day.

It was probably a rabbi then, so they feared his wrath.

ALL HE WANTED TO DO WAS MAKE CHALK ART

Attached: Adolf_Hitler_Der_Alte_Hof.jpg (1092x813, 98.01K)

Kek'd, good shitpost.

Attached: mamma mia.png (500x553, 95.62K)

We're at about the stage where they arrest them for misgendering. So yeah.
HAIL HORTLER, BITCHES!

If they put this kid in cuffs his parents should sue

Future artist suppressed. You know what that leads to. He might start reading Zig Forums.

Attached: 17DFE3BE-50DC-4AB4-8624-CA04B23B1F84.jpeg (225x225, 27K)

Hitler murdered 100 million Whites with one simple trick.

Well, if this was just a joke and he didn't really hate jews, this whole experience should really set his mind right.

and millions more would have been killed by the soviets / jews if hitler didn't set them back
retarded shill post

well, if you don't play, you can't win

How about you answer the question faggot. How do we start a race war without fighting our own people?

This kill hate kikes for the rest of his life.

Attached: 44 rue de la loi bruxelles.png (93x125, 2.6K)

CHAD OP STRIKES AGAIN!
And what a fun article it was. Don't forget you're here forever, user.

What a based lad. I wish I could take him under my wing, and teach him the way. It doesn't seem like I'll ever have kids of my own, I'm going to turn 33 this month, and if I can teach the next generation to not be in a kiked up mess, I will. It's bad where I live too, one of my local elementary schools has a population that's only 21 percent White.

We aint, because our own people can be traitors as well, and traitors are worse than enemies.

This. Corneliu Zelea Codreanu was right. Always shoot a traitor before an enemy.

That's the idea. Codreanu should be mandatory study material before someone posts here, next to Adolf Hitler of course.

Checked. Forever. Fuck.

HAHAHAHHAAHAH

Being a nadzee

Why do you think you can't have kids user? Statistically, men reach their prime in their late 30's and 40's due to their life experience. What do you think is stopping you?

How is it that a 12 year old can draw a swastika than a 40 year old rabbi?

He probably thinks he has to marry a 33 year old woman far psst her fertile prime or be seen as a creep.

Because the kid doesn't mind drawing the cross first.

The big no sign over the h&s is half court jump circle on the basketball court our boy used it as an artistic expression.

He should just find a surrogate and donate his sperm so he can be a single dad. Women ruin things the longer they're in your household. After that, he can just find a GF who is happy to fill a wife role. It doesn't matter if your kid shares your girl's DNA as long as she's white, the actual important part is that YOUR genes move on, women are objects at the end of the day.

The children really are our future.
Based and redpilled.
May his whole generation grow to know the jews and their lies, and be brave enough to cast them out.
It really is our last stand, and our only hope.
>thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/431970-12-year-old-arrested-by-ny-hate-crime-task-force-over-anti

Attached: Jews want us extinct.png (1250x742, 1.33M)

Banned.

I bet this kid was either Italian or Turkish.

Attached: Ok.png (328x328, 170.82K)

he did spell heil wrong

He's 12. Give the lad time.

we all know (((why))) it exists.

YES!

NOICE

lol. like a nigger could draw a hammer and sickle, let alone use the half court line and center circle the way he did

HAIL GEN Z!

sauce on that quote?

That's brilliant what he did with the kommunismus trade mark.

truly woke

Now this is how you write an OP

Not being a kike loving nigger

barnesandnoble.com/p/the-protocols-of-the-learned-elders-of-zion-unknown-author/1124297838/2674984683511

DERMOT F SHEA

D.O.B. 05/24/1969

61 W 73rd St, APT 1B
New York, NY 10023-3178

___

His Twitter
twitter.com/nypddetectives

His NYPD Profile
www1.nyc.gov/site/nypd/bureaus/investigative/detectives.page
___

Email:

[email protected]
___

He sleeps on a cot in his office at NYPD HQ every Wednesday night

nydailynews.com/new-york/meet-masterminds-driving-nyc-record-crime-rates-article-1.3444932
___

Automobile:
Year:2003
Make:Honda
Model:Odyssey
___

Associated Phones:

(845) 225-8805 - LandLine/Services
(845) 225-0000 - LandLine/Services
(914) 225-8807 - LandLine/Services
(845) 225-8807 - LandLine/Services
___

Previous Addresses

9 Forest Rd
Lake George, NY 12845-5229

173 Nichols St
Carmel, NY 10512-5013

45 3842nd St
Sunnyside, NY 11104
___

RELATIVES

Serena L Shea
Age 51
(845) 225-8805 - LandLine/Services
(914) 225-8805 - LandLine/Services
(718) 225-8805 - LandLine/Services
__

Daniel Joseph Shea
Age 47
2009 Rancho Lake Dr, UNIT 103
Las Vegas, NV 89108-6475
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
(347) 271-2462 - Wireless
(352) 750-5658 - LandLine/Services
(516) 592-7466 - Wireless
(718) 352-4077 - LandLine/Services
(702) 363-7619 - LandLine/Services
__

Adele G Shea
Age 52
55 New Rd
East Amherst, NY 14051-1344
[email protected]
(716) 688-2841 - LandLine/Services
(716) 838-8064 - LandLine/Services
___

Mary E Shea
Age 53
65 New Rd
East Amherst, NY 14051-1344
[email protected]
(716) 698-2330 - Wireless
(716) 636-8641 - LandLine/Services
(716) 636-1707 - LandLine/Services
(716) 440-9485 - Wireless
(716) 674-2973 - LandLine/Services
(716) 662-6178 - LandLine/Services

_______
_______
_______

ANDREW MARK CUOMO

4 Bittersweet Ln
Mount Kisco, NY 10549-3705

_____

Associated Phones

(718) 452-5201 - LandLine/Services
(917) 923-2710 - Wireless
(212) 269-0000 - LandLine/Services
(212) 750-8716 - LandLine/Services
(212) 269-0117 - LandLine/Services
__

Previous Addresses:

330 Madison Ave, RM 280
New York, NY 10017-5044

2 Park Ave
New York, NY 10016-5675

717 5th Ave
New York, NY 10022-8101

1206 30th NW St
Washington, DC 20007-3401 
__

WOW

twitter.com/NYPDDetectives/status/1100916334089699328?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1100916334089699328&ref_url=https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/431970-12-year-old-arrested-by-ny-hate-crime-task-force-over-anti

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/431970-12-year-old-arrested-by-ny-hate-crime-task-force-over-anti?mode=comments#disqus_thread

They are smacking the shit out of Schlomo.

Well, this is both comforting and disturbing at the same time. If anyone vanishes unexpectedly, please note that I deplore all IRL actions, including leaving the house to buy Mountain Dew.

[X] Doubt

I can probably believe it. The local elementary school near me is 21 percent White.

According to twatter, the kid is a nigger. Is this correct? If so, based.

Attached: qdqwcf.png (762x1155, 1.21M)

Some in the comments believe the kid is a muslim or russian immigrant.

The comments are in disbelief that Jews get this special treatment as well as arrest of a 12 year old boy for this is near insanity.

Me and my group of friends did it even into high school. We called it "swazing."

(((Discus))) is deleting comments, but not as fast as they do on anti-gun articles when Pro-2A people start providing facts and case law.

Your envy is showing, Abdullah.

On my little league team we literally played a game where each kid would draw bigger and bigger swastikas in the sand near the dugout when we were waiting for our turn to bat. The whole game was just to make them bigger and bigger until an adult noticed.

And nobody ever got butthurt.

Attached: Heil Kiddo 1488.png (1371x729, 1.08M)

Just browsing the catalog, and got a big huh. NYC. That's where the spic mafia is targeting off duty PD. Odd that I haven't heard any big statements about that. No announcements that illegal spic gang members got arrested and will recieve "no tolerance". Nope. Just a big self congratulations that the entire state police, when mobalized, were able to arrest a 12 year old boy for making chalk doodles. Fuck it, this isn't even weird to me anymore

I got no recess for a day for drawing swastikas on a drawn snowman, in the third grade

Attached: heil_kiddo_1488.webm (300x168, 8.75M)

I Love Hitler

Nobody wants to see your wife nude.

your writing is top-notch as usual, op. keep up the good work.

This boy and his family are about to become very wealthy from the lawsuit that will stem from this BECAUSE it's protected under the first amendment you dumb fucking goat dildo.
Stick to fucking animals instead of arguing with people on the internet you retarded savage

Attached: 16a8ac58e85be694458d8bdf0b33c1c4b13279266ee86f06b399199449b9e87f.jpg (1072x1440, 132.79K)

I was being pedantic, I am impressed that he drew the swazzies going the right way. It was clever how he used the handball court as part of his drawing. I wonder how he got caught?

stop talking like a nigger, even if you're being ironic.

Hate to crap on your optimism, user, but have you seen what goes on in the court system?

Attached: Legal_Flowchart.png (1070x576, 43.38K)

No you dumb nigger, Heil = Hail (Not the weather you autist). Sage for off topic.

Can you imagine the reporters being befuddled as fuck that they can't slander and ruin a 12 year olds life? Can you imagine them desperately arguing with their boss to let them post the article, to hell with the rules, so they can fight evil nazi 12 year olds?
I can't imagine that not being the case.

Nice try, and sage isn't a downvote you asshole. It is still in the catalog and this page refreshes automatically. Fuck off, don't even lurk moar. get out.

Some posters choose to sage off-topic posts because it's considered rude to bump a thread with irrelevant insults. You would know that if you were from here, but you aren't so you don't. Fuck off and sage for the hell of it.