Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez reveals Jewish ancestry at Hanukkah celebration

Hanukkah celebrates the miracle that oil thought to be enough for only one day burned instead for eight. So the Jewish festival of lights is also, in a way, a celebration of surprise.

A temple in Queens got a small dose of surprise on Sunday — the final night of Hanukkah — when Rep.-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, a New York Democrat with a knack for dramatic flourish, told those gathered to light the menorah that her ancestors were Jewish.

“One of the things that we discovered about ourselves is that a very, very long time ago, generations and generations ago, my family consisted of Sephardic Jews,” Ocasio-Cortez said. These are Jews who settled in the Middle East, North Africa and southern Europe after the Jewish diaspora. They were expelled from Spain in 1492.

The announcement drew delight at the Jackson Heights Jewish Center. Someone in the audience at the event, organized by Jews for Racial and Economic Justice, made a remark, which can’t be heard in a video of the congresswoman-elect’s brief speech, but which seemed to embrace her as a fellow Jew. She replied, “He’s like, ‘I told you! I knew it! I sensed it!’”

Attached: 1551563514957.png (890x468, 388.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/12/10/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-reveals-jewish-ancestry-hanukkah-celebration/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.32192a2da87e
haaretz.com/us-news/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-reportedly-won-t-join-aipac-sponsored-trip-to-israel-1.6741963
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/12/10/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-reveals-jewish-ancestry-hanukkah-celebration/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.32192a2da87e

We know.

Boomers are not welcome here.

Again?

A,O,C, passes on free trip to Israel.

haaretz.com/us-news/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-reportedly-won-t-join-aipac-sponsored-trip-to-israel-1.6741963

AOC is just the other side of the kike shekel. She's here to continue the White genocide agenda.

I AM IN A TIME MACHINE

The irony here is Phlegmukkah is the celebration of Judah Maccabees slaughter of jews and gentiles for race mixing. The miracle of oil is a myth jews invented for their children.

I REPEAT: PHLEGMUKKAH CELEBRATES ANTI RACE MIXING, ANTI DIVERSITY, ANTI MULTICULTURALISM.

For the irony impaired. Judah Maccabee would have killed Cortez ancestors for mixing with goyim.

obvious cia agent

Oy get fukt slide it

[b]Penis test.[/b]
[size=4][b]Penis test.[/b][/size]
[color=red][size=4][b]Penis test.[/b][/size][/color]

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 37.29K)

$${\Shlomo small peenus}$$

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 25.88K)

That’s cool
I am a tiger main battle tank

[tex]\color{red}{\text{My pussy } IS \text{ a massive jew holder.}}[/tex]

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 41.57K)

Found the nazi nu/pol/ers

I am vagina puss y 666 $$puss$$ %%try%%

Attached: Oekaki.png (496x250, 31.45K)

red text
-greentext-
&cool puss&
^fuckdaddynazi^

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 36.61K)

Of course she is one of us. Are you surprised. We are ruling the world from the background and there is nothing you can do to stop us. Join us or don't. History will record your destruction.

Attached: kelsy grammar.jpg (488x537, 60.46K)

Why do kikes ALWAYS do that happy merchant pose? Is it some kind of inside joke among their kind, like masons and their stupid little hand signals?

inspired by this thread.

Attached: bypass ss.jpg (1488x820 436 B, 292.55K)