Psyops general

Friendly reminder that anti-anti-vaxxing is an astroturf psyop to ensure that you don't question what they're injecting you with and to discredit other conspiracies via guilt-by-association tactics. Not even an anti-vaxxer, even though anti-vaxxing raises good questions.
Anti-vaxxing has existed for decades, makes you wonder why it's such a big issue now.
Flat earth is also an astroturf psyop to discredit other conspiracies but also to root out government rogue agents and to identify those who are gullible enough to believe it. It helps to identify actual conspiracy theorists so the government can silence them. Just food for thought.

Attached: becausephysicalwoundsheal.jpg (774x809, 116.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927
youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0
medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b
thefederalist.com/2018/02/20/rich-white-men-institutionalizing-transgender-ideology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Abrahamite free first post
Also Michael Aquino did nothing wrong

>>>/qresearch/
>>>/gasyourself/
Neinchan.com

Q is a psyop too.

besides rape children and OP the earth is flat. show me the cgi proof otherwise though. be sure the astronauts spray their hair real good with product so it stays up when they are faking 0 gravity.

what are the chances you'll find jews behind the heads of these theories?

There's not a doubt in my mind that the government agents cooking up these hoaxes were (((zog))).
By the way, this OP is being slid. It's a truth being uncovered at an inconvenient time.

Attached: pizzagate.jpg (3250x3710, 1.9M)

Da fudge that was half of the point of mocking bird to see who would refuse to accept a false narrative and behave oddly as they thought it was the best way to uncover spys that where not dumbed down by American propaganda. Q pointed him self out as Douglas atoms in some post. Q is the cult of saturn. The problems with vaccines are the copy right protections that give them the right not to disclose any ingredients as proprietary secrets and there effectiveness is only under there own scrutiny. Just to say it if some company's are using x100,000 as many toxic ingredients and 15% are suffering side affects it go's to show how safe a properly made vaccine can be.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (606x485 409.22 KB, 373.92K)

Now you're getting it.

Attached: realization1.png (777x2777, 770.3K)

That feel when youve been talking to Ra while you sleep and he told you all about the healing temples pyramids and he said that they are obsolete

That feel when you realize you can heal yourself with your mind maaaaaaannnnn

biokinesis, thank me later

Fuck off moshe.

Yea, I was followed for some time by lets say MIB men in black wanting me to work for them as they noticed a gift I had as a child. Never trusted any of them as most are the finders looking to find kids of high intelligence to sell for occultist sacrifice as they say the smart ones are more fun to kill. Idk If I recovered after finding out the god particle thing and omnipresence spying though subatomic particle entanglement was something being used as a weapon from the future and them constantly trying to get a hard link to people in the past. Its just to insane to grasp for what is normal.

Attached: Untitledfghjk.png (440x398, 7.13K)

Michael Aquino is behind Neo-nazism so it's not out of line to promote him here.

The Heck tho, I asked one that was legit as best I could tell and he said you doing good keep not trusting US.

anywhere you can find the gateway tapes? sounds pretty interesting.

I don't know, but here's the rest of the series.

Attached: realization5.png (1222x3222 1.25 MB, 728.87K)

It's weird how people actually read that shit book.

Kike hubris is at an all-time high.
Kike pharma makes (and gets paid for) every one of those vaccines.

Are the repeating digits intentional?

Attached: b5737bfd6e551d91.png (1544x718, 377.07K)

The most useful thing for me was American Indian meditation. being a pillar to your self humming A flat as loud as possible while keeping pitch it will feel like its reverberating though your whole body if you doing it right. Then a sense free will between body and mind emerges and you begin to know what is your own free will and not subversion from others. Was my first experience of being body and mind as a pillar. Later if found memories when told honestly are windows into the past feel much to ill to explain.

uhhh. memories when told in honestly are a expression of the infinite and links to the past expressing are sense of self in the world. I called you out pedo and your Vail piercing

Your psi skills informed you it was a shit book?

how convenient that you're pro-vax, Rabbi!
There's no question that vaccine science is founded upon irrationality and a disregard for the patient.

It is known to them that control of the NPC requires constant programing when that program is broken by something like a black from a disaster they will slowly start thinking for themselves or die like a fish out of water. So it becomes necessary that theses people become mentally incompetent to think for themselves if the programing where ever to fail and they might turn ageist them. vaccines being the quickest and easiest way to make a law that will lead the masses like lambs to the slaughter. Well ww3 is coming in 3 months all power will be out no way to mass program are npc better say there is a epidemic and require everyone to get a retardation vaccine or be jailed use the mass incarcerations as a way to target known defectors as we know they would not take a retardation vaccine no matter the fear mongered to take it. Pizza is the new code for window peeping and pedos being psychopaths that never admit any guilt its normal to have these feelings most just don't act on it for risk of being exposed and that means they are less of a person because they are afraid to express there true nature. dammit pedo if I see you outside of this group of people I will beat you senseless its not normal and your sick most just don't want to see it because they think there is good in everyone.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (678x454, 450.92K)

I wish you had bet him senseless most people think i am crazy when I say there is something wrong with that guy because he knows how to hide it. We all respect you and if you had we would have known you had a reason for doing it. I never have been able to interrogate that guy there is something special about you.

Attached: kjjkj.JPG (602x519, 43.3K)

standard tactic to make anti-vaxxers seen crazy

really quite surprised you went went straight to doomsday-scenario scaremongering and threats of violence

very sad, when you nor anyone has any control over the future.

Attached: images.jpeg (224x224, 11.24K)

Your cognitive dissonance is showing.

Attached: AAA.jpg (960x960, 99.18K)

Lol! Look at this dumb flat-earther! Isn't he dumb? You better not believe in anything out-of-the-ordinary, or else people might think you're as dumb as he is! Lol!!!!!!!

Attached: glowingintensifies.png (401x316, 139.23K)

Water curves light.
There is water in the atmosphere. The earth is round but it looks flat. This same effect happens at ocean level when they use the long range lasers, the laser light is curved by the moisture from the sea.

Let me give you a real curve ball… You accept the map of the earth; the shape of Africa, South America, India, etc. If we assume that the earth IS round, then Antarctica and Australia fit together with Asia and America in the Pacific.

The earth used to be half the size it is today!
This proves the earth is round, because all of the continents fit together on a sphere, albeit a smaller sphere.

Check mate flat earthers!
not even memeing, I really believe this, research the expanding earth

Michael Aquino is the best man in the U.S. military. You should know this by now. Take the actual redpill - Satanism is just like any other religion. Judaism is the most intellectually constructive religion in world history, creating people like Einstein.

Reality is a simulation.

Why do you favor your own race over others? Do you not realize how primitive and thoughtless you are? Jews really are more sensitive than gentiles. They love all races, even when the other races only care about themselves.

Take the real redpill. Jews actually have our best interests in mind.

Kill yourself, NASAnigger

Attached: NASA.png (500x1160 281 KB, 128.31K)

An incestuous charlatan that plagiarized his betters and set science back 100 years??

His relativity experiment is far too minuscule to even be measured on the photo-plates they used in the 1900's and half of them went missing.

It also hasn't be reproduced to this day!

earth is not flat but is "hollow" in the sense there's fuckhuge caverns we haven't discovered yet

also i remember when myself and a few other shitposters used to push flat earth as a way of getting people to question scientific authority - specifically the fact that normalfags will just do anything because a doctor or scientist said it was legit. they have no concept of science as a religion or that it could be used to get people to believe dumb nihilistic shit - best demonstrated like this:

is the same line of thinking as

umadbro?
You can't even debunk me, the earth is expanding, the earth is round.

Try again. Many of the best scientists on Earth, in history were Jewish. Without Jews the progress of scientific knowledge would have been far slower. Jews have an average I.Q. of 115 and invented far more than the white race, with far fewer number of people. Prove me wrong

The earth is round, but it's not a sphere.

Attached: Horizon.jpg (525x9764, 2.26M)

Now I'm not going to say I'm against Vaccinating. I am against harmful vaccinations. Furthermore there would be no need for vaccinations if the disease dies naturally like Polio, we don't need polio shots anymore. Damn refugees and tourists, they infects areas like Disneyland and other highly frequented areas

Attached: 1546876794409.jpg (532x684, 48.32K)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are looking browner by the decade what the fuck happened???? Poor ninja turtles race mixed and fucked up

You jews have slowed scientific progress and humanity by 1000 years. Any "good" scientists you kikes produce to improve humanity can never comphensate for the damage you have done. Perhaps you are repeating the same mistakes of your ancestors with marxism which will also slow down humanity by another 1000 years. Worry not for us natsocs will exterminate you.

Attached: images (2).png (363x323, 8.24K)

Name ONE that ever did anything good for the world.

This is terrible trolling. The jews are incapable of creation, admitted by jews themselves.

I pointed out my view on vaccines But that's from a 1998 leaked document from a world consul. I can help that they are paranoid and insane. I can't help liking to read stuff like this wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927 HRC Paid Speeches

Attached: 22winsforthispic.png (400x400, 33.41K)

you know I am right tho, If a ww3 event where to happen they would turn on you as quick as possible to win a end game on there own population saying some shit like china is going to be using bio warfare get this vaccine and protect your nation or go to jail it to important not too.

You think your blood heritage of civilizational development only spans back a few thousand years? HA! Christianity and its Abrahamitic siblings have only been a plague on mankind for a blink of an eye compared to the real history.

Attached: 1470576050684.png (3630x1615, 1.06M)

Jewish Paranoid Extremism: ADL says “One Billion” People are Anti-Semitic! You labeled you self worse trying point out rational thinking
let that sink in.

Attached: Morpheus-the-sss.jpg (400x454, 81.32K)

So? Inventions are not a character statement of a race, you should like white people (or your specific white ethnicity) because of your admiration for their morality and attitude to the world not because they invented the lightbulb

I agree OP, vaccinations scare me too. The mercury concerns me, the fact that any law suit goes through a secret court and everything is gag ordered scares me. Vaccinations can now do crazy this like cause an immune reaction that shuts down androgen preservers turning men into fags. They can be set to make white blood cells bind to sperm (preventing them from moving) or eggs (blocking sperm form getting in). They have been cough red handed in Africa tainting the vaccines with more traditional hormonal birth control.

All of this concerns me but I still vaccinate my kids because they are effective, and while I know how bad things can go I don't believe they are actually doing these things (yet) and the mercury is just something my kids will just have to live with, something they can do because they wont die from the mumps.

Attached: aac3b5df0cbdb95261f24aac0f2bbfc7b69e03fa17271fde2159f0dda0174322.jpg (700x609, 228.81K)

Yea but if it takes 100,000 as many toxic ingredients to affect 15% of the people who take them it shows if they where properly made the could be very safe but you and your doctor are not allowed to know what kind of fuckery they put in them because of copy right rulings. Its not a matter of anti-vac but the right to know wtf it is in the vaccine that is being injected into your body .

Where's the proofs

you have to think for your self and not be pulled into the fear mongering because there is always this guy. youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0

Anti-vax is a hoax designed to blame whites for the rise of the forgotten diseases which un-vaccinated immigrants bring.

They say vaccines cause autism, but autism is not bad anyway.

vaccines aren't safe and are unproved science.
no amount of shilling will change that fact.

you idiots must really believe the propaganda you've been told

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8.79K)

Look up who owns medical companies. Rothschild, Stryker, Soros, Tavistock…

medium.com/@sue.donym1984/inauthentic-selves-the-modern-lgbtq-movement-is-run-by-philanthropic-astroturf-and-based-on-junk-d08eb6aa1a4b
thefederalist.com/2018/02/20/rich-white-men-institutionalizing-transgender-ideology/

Oh look, it's the exact same people behind the SJWs who want to censor everything.

Autism is the antidote to kikery and it is not only a meme

autism is a neurological disorder not opposed to "kikery" because you're mentally challenged

It is not cool to make fun of actual mentally impaired people. The fuck man the neo liberal fringe groups are worse then walking into a old wet moldy cave with rotting bodies you really will have to try harder to even be slightly annoying after any one as felt the feeling of them trying to suck out your soul. There is prof of what toxins in vaccines can to to the neural connective tissues of brain cells that they use to make the virus inert. a vaccine can cost $150 to make or 15cents there is some real bullshit there and you not allowed to know. Vaccines work or the fucking military would not bother with them to stop troops from getting nasty shit over seas.

Attached: Captureygggggx.JPG (410x477, 33.98K)

nig nogs in the ghetto can put stuff in a syringe stab you in the back and kill you. If you think its something that can't be abused and used was a weapon you beyond helping.

A "disorder" that is linked with creativity and original ideas.

such as getting vaccines, right, shlomo?

shlomo

Really makes you think🤔

I saw a guy launch a Tesla into orbit and then land the rocket backwards on my TV. That's not possible on a flat earth. mic drop

Justice lives in Wisconsin. I haven't seen her in months.

Abraham was good due what you got against a Holy man who would slaughtered the kikes like you

Daily reminder that psyops need evidence for being so and calling something a psyop without evidence is the same as developing a psyop yourself. Don't be stupid, when approached by something suspicious occam's razor fails far less. Never stop questioning though, don't assume and become complacent without valid reason

What's more to tell about Aquino?

What are the units used to measure scientific advancement lol?

first image has issues tho

sage for a double post, and because the first was… empty
the issues i found with the first image are that the author is still missing knowledge for the true image.
Here is a tip: personal experience (as in, things that one learnt by doing, although seeing also counts, in this case reading about things doesn't count very much).
Here is another tip: the density matters!
Complex systems (do 1000000 magic rituals and triple layered pentagrams Xdddddd) do overcomplicate things.
The real, core truth of everything, and that by itself, derives to all the other truths that cover absolutely everything is much simpler than one would think. It is not an one liner, but it is not books upon books long either (that part is the history).
The Spirit and Soul part of Us, and how it relates as a single whole entire to everything, is also important. Only caring about the mind and ego, dualities (all fake), etc. Makes transhumanism. Aka you end like the greys or, in part, as the reptilians/mantoids.
Even what i have written is not enough to describe it. I should have used different words.
This … path or whatever you want to call is not like the "new cage" at all. It is completely different as it is based on power and sovereignty for yourself and by extension the Whole in contrast to kneeling and begging for entities to save you or whatever.
This is honestly a poorly made resume.
If you want for me to keep talking further just say so.