OWEN BENJAMINS MOSSAD HANDLER TALKS AND EXPOSES HIM

JW talks to Owen Benjamin's Social Media Manager, Dolev Broughton, about SJW Culture & Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=X6dAs5pvzXc

>He has been pretty thoroughly critiqued by a documentary maker that has close ties to the infamous pawn of the Celebrity "far right," what a fucking joke Sam Hyde. Worth a watch, you probably won’t have very high regard for him afterwards.

Owen Benjamin is the next evolution of Jewish thought control. He is the successor to JBP because JBP has absolutely failed in slowing this thing down. Basically a faction of Jews have decided that it might be impossible to stop this thing and are instead trying to limit the blowback to just the academic, media, and financial Jews. Owen Benjamin’s primary message on jews can be summarized as ‘your every day Jew and everyone in Israel are guilty of absolutely nothing and deserve your unquestioning support.’

NEVER TRUST ECELEBS ESPECIALLY KIKES

Other urls found in this thread:

sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ive literally been posting for over 4 years and have never heard of owen benjamin.

Sounds potentially interesting but you've provided no quotes or timestamps, just a 2 hour video and a few assertions.

Ne neither. I really asked myself out loud, "literally who?" Sounds like another unimportant YouTube e-celeb.

Man you kikes are determined to protect this shill

Where's the moment in the video where she admits to being Owen's handler?

this

I had to turn it off, he is obnoxious to hear talk. It is babby's first red pill as a caricature of an asshole discovering something a lot of people already knew.

She helps him out with shit he doesn't want to do, she isn't a handler. She's a fan/friend that helps with his website and random shit.

Take your meds, projecting kike.

This is retarded Owen Benjamin talks loads of shit all the time about Jews. His last stream was called “the men in the little hats”

Any way I can aleo donate shekels to the jew who's calling out jews? Because I see no conflict of interest here.

You scared little shills are so obvious. Owen is a fucking legend!

Attached: OBMS01.mp4 (1280x720, 15.2M)

I am awaiting Owen addressing his so-called "handler" with baited breath. Dis goan be good.

It makes sense for him to be surrounded by Mossad handlers. He's a very very rare asset. My bet is they quietly boost and befriend him without his knowledge. Just make his life go smoother and keep him producing what they like and gain access to his community. Or maybe he's just a really great actor. He could be receiving his orders everyday from Tel Aviv for all I know.

He was engaged to Christina Ricci.

Attached: All's Faire in Love -- Official Trailer.mp4 (640x360, 11.62M)

hmmmmmmmm

Owen Benjamin voice- "GUYS, THESE ARE BAD PEOPLE!"

As someone who has watched some of his videos but is by no means a fan, I can say that this is wrong. He regularly calls out Jews. He recently made a video in which he sincerely claims that Jews are virtually completely responsible for rap music. That's a drop in the ocean. I'm not dismissing your other claims as I can't check the video right now, but you should at least get the basics right. Fucking them up doesn't help your case.

Someone should tell her she's not doing a very good job! (Seriously though, watch this video, it's very enlightening about jews. I had no idea they were so much like muslims.)

Me thinks OP is a shill.

Definitely. Whenever somebody starts red-pilling the masses some people here attack them for any reason they can think of, whether it's Ann Coulter, RamZPaul or Owen Benjamin.

known for her role as Wednesday Addams

Attached: implying shadman.jpg (734x1900 379.77 KB, 324.04K)

A jew puppet wouldn't be calling Jews out. After all, their modus operandi is obfuscating their crimes and behaviour.

Yeah. He's exposed that that pretty much the whole rap industry was created and is controlled by jews, not blacks.

There's over 2h of interview with this kikel. Point to the part where she admits she's mossad, or fuck off.

*almost 2h

Some kike faggot doesn't want people watching the Big Bear.

HMMMM, SOUNDS LIKE SOME JEW SHIT TO ME.

What's even more interesting is how the Satanic Jews want to push complete Jew eradication because (((they))) want another fucking Holocaust to guilt white people over.

Wiping out all the Jews is a delusion, that's why (((they))) push for that agenda. So that the one's actually pulling the strings can skate by while (((their))) "brethren" burn for their sins. Soros is the prime example of this.

Your bullshit chess game is old OP, go back to sucking that kike-bitten dick while the rest of us better our lives - we're onto you.

Owen Benjamin is some D-list celeb (not e-celeb, celeb-celeb as in Hollyjew celeb) who's been de-personed and de-platformed after he spoke out against the tranny child abuse of SJW parents declaring their kids to be trans and pumping them full of hormone blockers and shit.

He started a daily stream on youtube and he is basically a high IQ retard overdosing on redpills and getting drunk every day. He doesn't know what to believe and is too stupid to figure it out on his own. He does however seem to have a good heart and honest disposition, which has led him to start calling out kikes pretty hard (but still going #NOTALLKIKESTHO everytime).

same

The "notallkikes" shit has been toned back quite a bit. Now it's more like "I'm not saying all kikes… but all kikes."

Except him of course, right?

Kill yourselves, redditniggers. Owen is a kike, and demands support for Israel as a jewish state.

Owen Benjamin needs /pols' help and guidance before his cognitive dissonance slams back down, and he goes anti.
More importantly, his audience is hungry for redpills.
If this board has any worth left, it won't pass up this fleeting opportunity to bolster our ranks.

ps. target Dolev and save Owen from the flock of (((predators))) attempting to steer his awakening away from the inevitable.
He possesses vital knowledge and understanding, but has no clue how, nor where, to aim it.

You're trying so hard.
It's adorable.

Trying to what? Inform people that your new messiah shills for a jewish Israel?

Because he's only half-pilled at the moment.
So, go do your duty, user.

…unless, of course, you already are, kike?

Trying to conceal that you're just a desperate, angry lefty trying to shit on everything and deter people from wanting to do anything.

Weird it's almost like you "people" used that exact same argument about Stefan Moneyjew. Except he was never fully redpilled, was he? He still shits on Hitler nearly every video. Owen, by his own admission, has kike blood. Why would he go against Israel? Why should I waste my time arguing with a kike, especially when his chat is full of arguments that he blatantly ignores every stream

You have nothing. Your messiah is a false god.

The whole Owen Benjamin narrative falls apart by the fact that he's undeniably highly intelligent, but hasn't read Mein Kampf, while claiming to be a history major in WWII, interviewing "lolocaust" survivor and doing research in the Czech Republic. His angle is to deflect any accusations from the jews on the street or the truth about the stolen terror state israel and the massive list of war crimes surrounding it. All his talking points are regurgitating Zig Forums for shekels.

Keep rooting for your e-celeb user! Yes, clap some more!

Yeah, because the average jew on the street is actually a member of a secret cabal who sneaks into your house every night and steals your underwear, right?

Reminder that Codemonkey is personally responsible for posters like this being allowed on this board

Who the fuck cares?

Everyone already knows that the Holocaust is bullshit, that jews are conniving little liars, and Judaism is a retarded religion where rabbis cut the tips off baby dicks and suck the blood off of it.

Nothing will stop the truth from going worldwide. All it takes is a few curious people to start asking questions about the Holocaust or rabbi's sucking baby dicks, and the whole thing easily comes apart.

You have to laugh at all the e-Mossad and jewish keyboard warriors trying to sow chaos or confusion on online forums….it's all futile though, there's nothing they can do now.

Arabs will outbreed the jews in the Palestine. Jews are race mixing in high numbers. Their tribe is coming apart at the seams, and they're desperate to hold on but it is futile, they will lose.

Embedded is his 'naming the jew' montage. I know very little about him, he has done interviews with Molyneux before. Seems like your typical normalfag who is suddenly waking up and milking his minor celebrity status (I believe he was a comedian?) for attention.

Even if he does have a handler; naming the jew is always going to be a positive for us. The enemy can and does make mistakes, and if they want to continue implicating themselves thinking that it won't open our eyes then I say let them continue. Just obviously don't let him be a 'leader' or anything like that.

The average jew is more like you. Subversive and destructive in his own life, and enabling his even more harmful brothers in nose.

They are the persecution angle that allows the real beasts to have control over politics and activism. They are the ones that uphold the power of the stolen term "jews". There are no innocent jews in their holy war against the human race.

The "holocaust" will never fall, solely because it's a conspiracy by jews in Germany, France, UK, Russia and the US to commit unspeakable war crimes so that they could steal Palestine. This is an international grand conspiracy that could never be admitted by anyone. They now have to ride this cascading mountain of lies into the destruction of earth.

I don't give a shit about Sacha Baron Cohen, but this is literally you.

lol try harder faggots

sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm
If you don't believe us then listen to them.

Aw look we broke the Kushner-bot's mind. That's pretty funny

>Sascha Baron (((Cohen)))
His mother, Daniella Naomi (née Weiser), was born in Israel. Baron Cohen was raised Jewish. He is fluent in Hebrew.

Owen has been going pretty hard on the kikes this winter.
OP’s thread is proof of this.

No, I try to keep my mind from being broken by actually focusing on the real problems, not wondering if any of my neighbours are jewish and if they're going to eat me.

He's jewish?! No way!!!

Attached: bcd35a1d1ef33bd0ad3b1ba0ac2a71a71fe30a744bb2eb0ca952f00ed5fc14af.png (1158x1621, 411.46K)

It's not about him being a kike, but about you using a jew to discredit people who discredit jews.

Oh please do indulge us about a problem more severe than jews. This should be interesting.

I already posted a video about that, retard.

It's funny because it's true. He might not have even known how true it was.

Attached: jude.jpg (538x611 179.7 KB, 128.97K)

In historical terms it's called selling a jewish solution to a jewish problem.

The vast majority of the non-jewish politicians, the non-jewish "law enforcers", the non-jewish people in the MSM (regardless of the jews that run most of it) and people like you trying to fuck up the solutions

It's not a solution to anything. It's just pointing and laughing at people like you acting like that character.

I've only heard of Owen Benjamin through Vox Day.
Vox seems to think pretty highly of him, so he can't be all that bad.

Attached: henry ford on jewish influence.jpg (1000x768 36.29 KB, 1011.54K)

Why are you posting things everybody here knows? And shouting "KIKE!" at the average jew in the street, let alone a million times on here, isn't going to do anything. But I think you know that as you're probably a shill, maybe working for one of the various 3 letter agencies. Completely counter-productive and poisoning the well.

Attached: jewish CEOs.jpg (2000x1709 39.53 KB, 571.55K)

And yet he was payed to do it and idiots payed to waste their lives watching it, instead of taking out jews.

So you're saying is everyone else's fault but the jews? Like the bush nigger of Africa who were enslaved, tortured, raped, race-mixed, thrown into modern societies and systematically destroyed into becoming weaponized poverty and violence, by jews…you think it's their fault? You say it's all on the Muslims that the jews are holding the entire middle east in a state of war since the theft of Palestine? You're literally saying that the more recent, hundred year old, several trillion dollar worth entertainment indoctrination campaign, to brainwash white "gentiles" into docile slaves of the jews is somehow the fault of whites? Are you sure that you blame the whites for an over 2000 year old religious indoctrination campaign started by jews? Is it really not the jews fault for waging a holy war against the human races for 8000(?) years? Not even a little bit?

Kill yourself

Because you are trying to make people that hate jews and have become inherently suspicious of them. I am giving you valid reasons of that suspicion and hate, but it's mostly for lurkers, as I know you'll ignore all of it anyway

Attached: rabbi admits white genocide is the plan.webm (640x360, 4.26M)

Fixed

Lol! Yeah, killing some jews would definitely help the White Christian cause and not give the jews more power.

You're completely retarded and think all non-jews aren't responsible for their own actions. Everyone has the chance to say no if a jew is telling them to do something bad. Only those already corrupt say yes.

Attached: jews on the goyim.webm (426x240, 2.43M)

You're doing that yourself. And retarded nazis are trying to make all normal nationalist Whites who want to fight cultural marxism look insane.

As expected. Ignores all evidence posted and calls "nazis" retarded.

Reminder that Codemonkey is personally responsible for posters like this being allowed on this board

Attached: mein kampf - on the jews.webm (568x320, 8.94M)

See that's the problem right here, now I know why you sound so out of sync. Let me help you understand your history a little better…

All religions were initially created to control large masses of humans with as little violence as possible. The trick to achieve this is to use the natural human traits superstition, faith and morality to enslave them to written laws in exchange for empty promises. This sounds evil, but it's necessary to enforce morality, otherwise human freedom, in a competitive civilization, will always end in bloodshed. The scriptures were templates to teach law and order, the crucifix was the symbolism that binds their loyalty, and to quell the human hunger for an undisputed leader they used superstition to sell the concept of a God. The corruption of this doctrine can be found in the laws, namely the ten commandments. All of these are against the law of nature and impossible to uphold for human beings. Either directly or indirectly they will constantly break these laws, which makes them either obligated to endless scripture studies, or they infinitely make up excuses for themselves as to why they broke the law. Both ways create passive human beings who are not of help/less of help for their communities. Here is an example for the biggest commandment (Thou shalt not kill)…completely against natural law and absolutely absurd in the lights of human history. And even if you not do the killing yourself, everyone is in one way or another indirectly supporting the murder of living creatures, be it the billions of animals that get tortured and killed every year, or the child slave labor that dies in the mines of Africa to accumulate the resources for your phone screens. And if you think you can buy yourself out of responsibility with donations, you're actively funding the jewish crime racket that is global poverty, which is exploited for human trafficking, drug+organ smuggling, tax evasion, weaponized migration and to fleece wealthy suckers out of donation money. In short…Christianity makes you a docile slave that puts his believes above the health of your collective/community, which makes you wide open to exploitation from outside groups.

Oh, so you do think that anyone who isn't a jew isn't responsible for their own actions and is just an unwilling slave to jews then? You think jews are just inherently more powerful and there's nothing that can be done other than whining about them on here?

Watch as the jew puts words into my mouth. Notice his hubris. Notice he never assumes anyone would ever be smart enough to figure out his tribe's plan. Never forget we were given the gift of knowledge about these parasites over 70 years ago, and 2000 years ago before that

Attached: jew explains why jews are evil.webm (320x240, 1.96M)

Well the Nazis lost and now nazis are just whining about jews and fantasising about the second coming of Hitler. (Why? To lose again?)

Notice his well poisoning and defeatism. Notice he rejects truth because of implied hardship. He wants you to go along with it.

Attached: dr william pierce on the jews.webm (480x270, 3.45M)

Atheists are soulless NPCs. Although some of the NPCs have become vessels for demons.

shut the fuck up, jew

You have to comprehend that they have an 8000 year long head start on the path of crime, a path they followed no matter what happened to them. Their genetic make-up is so evil that no other human race can even begin to comprehend the consequences. Just look at the blacks and how a mere 500 years of slavery has altered their behavior (lack of empathy or cognitive dissonance). Why do you think Zig Forums today has such a hard a hard time to get the truth about jews into the minds of the sheeps. I mean the fucking bible warned them 2000 years ago? The Catholic Church was created to combat jewish usury.

Because it's based on religious indoctrination. The thousands of years of worshiping god, putting faith into symbolism and upholding false moralities have influenced the structure of human thinking. Originally the term atheist was coined to throw everyone who didn't fall for religious indoctrination into one basket, so that the believers could attack them. Fast forward and today's atheists are so corrupted by their heritage, that they are the most susceptible followers of idolatry. They worship the gods and symbols of capitalism like the most fanatic fundamentalists.

It's you lot that are poisoning the well. And the Nazis were defeated. It's not "defeatism" it's fact. It's a pathetic thing to cling to a failed ideology and worship a literal loser like Hitler. Although then again he wasn't quite the loser some may think as he wasn't the man you think he was. He was a puppet of the Rothschilds and an agent of the Weimar Republic era government who was sent into the DAP (the Nazis before they changed their name to NSDAP) to infiltrate it (absolutely documented hard fact) co-opt it and lead it to fool the vast amount of citizens and to lead them to war so that millions of Europeans would be eliminated and those wanting to control the world could use Communism to control half of Europe. It's all a big sham and you're still falling for it.

This JIDF shill still thinks it's in cuckchan

Reminder that this poster still being here is proof that Codemonkey and his spineless mods are malevolent

Attached: hitler against rothchilds2.jpg (1200x1200 75.1 KB, 257.49K)

You have to comprehend that there's nothing powerful about jews. There have just been corrupt people who are fine with siding with corrupt jews in power and others too cowardly to stand up to them so let themselves be useful idiots. Every individual only has the power you give them, beyond things like physical strength. I give no one power over me.

They are parasites; a corruption from within humanity. They are deadly as fuck and if they are not stopped the human race and the earth will fall. They cannot be ignored a second longer.

THIS TIME, we are REALLY going to make soap out of you.
Your filthy hide will skin the War Drums of my sons.
…but you already know this. It's why you're hear, failing at your pathetic habitual degeneracy.
We know your tired, old tricks now, but you're far too lazy, ignorant, arrogant, and ego driven to change up your pathetic "magick" now.
You're already extinct, kike, and you know it.
WE can smell your collective, worldwide fear.
There is no where left to run.
And, being blessed with my superior blood, I, despite your pure evil history, STILL have empathy for you. I truly wish you luck in the coming decade.
You're gonna need it, you disgusting parasite.

Attached: Done.jpeg (1150x1329, 1.04M)

That's like saying being able to count and do sums is based on mathematical indoctrination. God showed his presence and spoke to some during various events in history and those stories were passed down through the years and eventually written in the Old Testament, not necessarily 100% accurately as people aren't perfect and may even occasionally embellish. (For example Noah obviously didn't collect 2 of literally every species of animal in the world and put them in his Ark, it was probably more like 2 of every species animal he could find in his surrounding area and could fit in his Ark.)

Then God sent Jesus via Mary to focus and spread God's word more around the world (eventually) and his disciples wrote the New Testament. This was needed as various different religions around the world had strayed from the truth. (I believe there's some truth to most religions, since God obviously didn't just show evidence of his existence and give rules to follow only to people in the Middle East.)

Look at all the power you're giving up, you pathetic coward.

Wanna know how I KNOW you're getting paid to be a glow in the dark parasite?

Because your are PURPOSELY ignoring the glaring point of all of this.
Even if Owen is a 'shill', HIS AUDIENCE IS STARVING FOR THE TRUTH!
If you don't understand the potential value there, you don't belong here, which you don't anyway because you have already shown your own hand of being a shill.
HIS AUDIENCE is the focus, and the strategy.
Address the pros and cons of this angle, and you MIGHT redeem your blatant kikery.
…doubtful though.
We see you.

Attached: Boar1.png (500x312, 22.8K)

You have no power here, and you know it.

Attached: BurningSoul.jpeg (1191x670, 180.55K)

Attached: #NotAllJews.webm (476x258, 7.27M)

Everything you can read in the scriptures is based on teaching humans morality (how to behave). Every religion comes with symbolism for you to put your faith into (what to respond to), and every explanation of inconsistencies ends at the very same superstition; God (the barrier of your allowed knowledge). Two things wrong with that 1) superstition naturally evolves into curiosity, out of which knowledge is born. 2) The laws of nature predate the human race for millions of years, we were born out of it, and we created all our laws by mimicking nature. Nature is holding our lifeline, and defiling it means destroying ourselves.

What I do not believe in is calling divine the source of origin, and that every religious insight begins and ends with trust in superstition, because that's a human made limitation that ignores the origins humanity was made out of. Every way humans describe God…be it the creator of all life, the entity that connects everything on earth, the power that can hear our thoughts and feel our pains, the god that grows his power through our worshiping, the god that makes us part of himself when we die, the one that tests and challenges us, the one that shows us all the wonders on this earth, the one who dictates the morality of good and bad, the one who puts his own existence into the hands of his creation, the one true God…all this describes unmistakably NATURE itself. Humans not only based their religions entirely around what nature teaches us, but they decided to claim the achievements of nature and hide it behind a superstitious entity. Why? Because they think they can can get away with defiling and exploiting nature for themselves.