What makes NPCs NPCs?

What?

What makes NPCs/normalniggers/normalfaggots what they are? How can even the engineering and med majors among them be such NPCs? No matter how intelligent they are, you never hear anything intellectual come from their mouths. Everything they blabber is about what they can fuck, what they can drink, what they can eat – or what they can get a buzz from. Their conversations never go outside those bounds. They are animalistic in spirit and beings of the flesh. Anons can't relate to them at all because our psychological makeup is entirely different from theirs. Intellectually, we live in a completely different world. Are we the weird ones, though? Is it because we're autistic? I'm not sure if that's the case but we're definitely qualitatively different.

Attached: Hmmm.jpeg (372x400, 132.48K)

An over reliance on the unconscious mind and instinct.

What makes faggot OP recite mossad memes?

Attached: 1540284200307.jpg (533x347, 34.83K)

To be human is to live in a tortured existence between being an animal and becoming a god.

NPC and normalfaggot/nigger perfectly convey their nature. Unfortunately for you, Sageing is also a Mossad meme, faggot.

I was running with a similar hypothesis. You need training in philosophy and logic to learn how to think. They teach these two subjects today, but not in a good way. The philosophy is meme philosophy and logic is pretty much limited to math and never applied to thought. Thus, they never learn how to analyse systems and take ideas apart. Raw instinct in conflated with thinking and they never take the initiative to learn how to think as a consequence. Makes sense as most people can't even define thinking.

Underdeveloped brains. The human brain develops through experiencing hardship.

Demoralization. They have been programmed to react to stimuli in a certain way and can't break out of the routine. They hang on the past, because they lack the energy required to change and make it into the future. They are doomed to repeat the past over and over again, until they are rescued.

Attached: NPC.jpg (680x711, 41.62K)

Been here since HotWheels booted this shit up. And you must be the newfag if you think sageing isn't a mossad meme. It's a meme they're obsessed with and typically combine it with an antagonistic comment in first replies.

People are like water, they flow downhill (aka the path of least resistance). If there is no reason to utilize anything other than the unconscious mind, most people will never develop the tendency to use the conscious mind, unless they are biologically predisposed to it. I don't think it is exactly about taking ideas apart, logic, and analytical abilities. It is about awareness, or consciousness, that in turn allows the logical and analytical abilities to flourish.

Nice dehumanization. These people you label NPCs have independent thoughts of their own, and chose their way of life. It's no wonder you have no success in life and just sit around doing nothing, ableist.

That's a good analogy. The defining characteristics of NPCs is that they are the product of their environment. They are like women in that way, incapable of going against the flow and incapable of putting up resistance.

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 17.04K)

But you can't function optimally in life without thinking consciously. For example, if you're interested in saving money and investing in projects etc., you need to think and act consciously about what the options are and how to act.
You need that stuff for accurate conscious thinking. Just as a carpenter with no tools can't build anything good, a human with no thinking tools can't really build any good ideas.

To a very limited degree, if they had any independent thoughts worth a damn, they wouldn't be NPCs. The very fact that they side with the masses or the dominant male shows that they are largely incapable of forming independent thoughts. They are weak.

Attached: Trumpniggers.png (969x588, 409.57K)

Attached: MozartofChess2.jpg (1200x630, 98.64K)

I am not saying that they are incapable of thinking consciously, only that they have a disinclination towards it. Everybody has and uses their conscious and unconscious mind to some extent, it is about when, where, and how. Most people are physically capable of exercising as well, but we still have morbidly obese, and stringbeans running around. And even they have to use their physical abilities to some extent as well, just to operate.

The masses are feminine after all. And like the masses, water conforms to whatever shape you place it into as well.

It probably is just autism. Apparently people have the social need to discuss about mundane shit. Is it worthwhile stuff that can advance humanity? No. It's the equivalent of eating fast food instead of a meal because it is more readily accessible and you don't give a fuck about it once it is done. Put simply; most people socialize just to satisfy a need, they don't care about exchanging ideas. Pdf related does a good job outlining some of the basics on this subject.

Probably one of the most known book there is. Kill yourself shill.

Bigot.

Asked like a true NPC.

This book contains more knowledge on normalfags than you niggers could ever contribute to a thread. Just remember that.

Souls are real, and theirs are being destroyed, consumed, or in the best case scenario only temporarily controlled (don't fucking count on it). It seems there is a limited number of souls they can destroy at once, or all white males would simply be destroyed, and it seems to follow a law of following the path of least resistance in those who willingly turn their minds over to the enemy's ideologies (mainline leftism, kosher conservatism, or civnat optix cucks, or edgy controlled oppositions irony nazism seem to be the main vectors for spiritual infection).

Any sufficiently highly placed individual will become the target of more concentrated attacks, but some individuals show signs of being able to resist or have a sort of psionic immune system against the pathogen. They are exceedingly rare. Varg Vikernes is one that I would say is heavily demoralized by spiritual attacks, but is able to keep the infection at bay and remain his own person. Whereas other people who started out very similar to Varg like The Golden One became progressively more NPC-like as the months of 2016-2017 rolled past.

My belief is that we need a religion to protect our souls, and that a strict prayer regimen is necessary to focus our spiritual energy against psionic attack.

P.S. In case it's not obvious, I am completely serious and sincere in all of this. Do not allow yourself to get so demoralized by the progress cult that you can't hear ideas about spiritual power without rolling your eyes or your soul is in imminent danger of consumption by the enemy. The rise in materialism (jewish theories of capitalism and communism as a kosher sandwich of industrialization) coincides perfectly with the decline in the spiritual well-being of the Aryan species. Retain at least a small strategic reserve of credulousness for anti-material (spiritual/supernatural) explanations for things that materialism cannot adequately explain.

NPC's are merely pleasure seekers. That is all they desire. Nothing else matters. When you provide them with their basic needs and pleasure you can basically control the entire flock with no effort. They are soulless abominations who despite how much effort you attempt to help them all you get is blind looks of disgust. People can be saved from this mentality however they have to take the path of most resistence. Unfortunately in this modern world people rarely go down this path and instead look for things in the moment instead of building your accomplishments throughout your entire career.

Use actual scientifically proven evidence instead of emotion based intuition. Nothing you said has any value.

Rest in peace, NPC. Religion was practiced by 99.99% of your ancestors, and is an evolved hereditary trait *that was so valuable that nature proliferated the inheritable genes for religiosity throughout 100% of the population*.

Your science fetishism is the cancer killing the Aryan species. In the past, science had to disguise itself by describing its concepts in religious language. In the present, spiritual power has to disguise itself by describing its concepts in scientific language.

I don't care whether or not you give your soul over to the enemy. The truth of this age is that only the strong will survive this age of weakness and depravity. Whatever faction eventually comes out on top, you better believe that its leaders will be deeply religious. At the current rate, they will probably be deeply religious to moloch and sacrifice you to him.

Every individual (myself included) has something that makes them discount the cognition of others if they perceive it. That perception in the mind of one makes another “an npc”. My own is different from OP’s. I do believe this cognitive discount experience is universal; I think even stupid people occasionally have that moment of seeing someone else say or do something that makes them think, “oh, this person is just dumb”. It happens.

It’s important to check de-autonomizing perceptions. No living sapient is an actual stopped clock, and everyone is at some point in their life that person who is just dumb. If you try to hurt people for being dumb, they’ll develop searing responses without actually fixing their dumbness.

People often can’t change who they are by head-on effort. They look at themselves and perceive the wall of their own nature. There’s a substantial mercurialism (a quicksilver psychology) which is needed to learn from the world. Self-natures are like Maginot Lines; they cover the angle of direct perception very well, but if you can’t drive your tank to France, you may find Belgium softer.

And this post is a quaintly adorable example of my own “this person is just dumb” threahold in operation. Hi NPC!

I don't take your point at all. Being called crazy I can understand, as a brainwashed materialist is trained to think that all mysticism is lunacy. But me even being capable of discussing such outlier extremist viewpoints shared by only a fraction of a percentage point is ironclad evidence that I'm not an NPC.

TL;DR: "Better to be crazy that an automaton."

An npc is a person for whom ideas and world view are derived from others.
An npc will express ideas primarily based on familiarity and acceptability within their social and meta social environment. (friends, media, workplace etc…).
An npc will parrot phrases and buzzwords but when questioned will be incapable of explaining their meaning in anything but the most superficial way.
An npc, when pressed, will become angry about this and insist vehemently that they really mean what they say even though they are unable to display any understanding of it.
An npc will stubbornly resist any evidence or reasoned argument no matter how coherent or well presented but will change their mind almost overnight to match their social environment in most cases.

Npc's have no understanding.
Npc's don’t really think about things.
Npc's interact with ideas and world views like a very young child rather than an adult.
Npc's function like sophisticated AI's.
Npc's opinions don’t matter because they will change inevitably when their social environment changes.

If consciousness, thinking and self awareness is more developed in men than in cats, chimps or dogs then what about different races of men?
Why are there no real nigger philosophers?
Why are women philosophers and intellectuals so excruciating?
The answer is pretty obvious in general terms: A deficiency of self awareness.

An npc is a human shaped creature akin to a clever AI that is lacking in self awareness.
Most people are NPC's.

Nation is the Cause.
Natural Law is the guide.
Apotheosis is the goal.

Attached: img_9432.jpg (800x1073, 195.5K)

Then that would mean that I am an NPC

Yes and ^^^^ those numbers confirm. Sorry, bro.

Simple, , they're not capable of assessing danger

Attached: DphezUHU8AID9vA.jpg (1200x949, 272.99K)

Wait sorry, it bugged…

Attached: npc.jpg (1546x1222, 1.44M)

Probably a mixture of genetics and environment, OP. Not so smart parents who neglect them plus jew media and public school does produce one stupid fucker. I think laziness and fear are also big components of it.

An NPC is defined entirely by its programming.
In video games and in real life.

Attached: b566d4c8d05489803b5acbfc808394cea8d076b62e6db94a2002e002818ee047.png (815x881, 268.04K)

IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE DUMB/NAIVE. THEY DON'T REALIZE THAT CORPORATIONS ARE USING THEM FOR THEIR COCKSUCKING OR SOMETHING.

OR THEY'RE SOO DUMB, THEY ONLY WANT TO SEE THEIR NAME IN LIGHTS SO THEY'LL SAY ANYTHING. LIKE A DUMB TOOL.

Attached: 130089413312.jpg (447x447, 25.74K)

Every White child is born with a soul. Through exposure to jew TV and movie propaganda they slowly lose it, until eventually they treat the TV and everything it says as if it is the word of God

What about bugs?

here's a more advanced question: what can turn a real person into an NPC?

is this an NPC post?? i was discerning af in 1st grade. some people are just good at analysis and system building/problem solving. philosophy is not needed if you think for yourself. philosophy is for those that need to be taught how to think ie NPC's or former NPC's such as yourself.

Attached: YuriBezmenov1.png (678x381, 242.42K)