We will have to settle

How much will you compromise in finding a wife?

It's impossible to find a pure girl in our generation. All of them have sexual history and emotional baggage. Many of them are whores, slobs and cannot cook a meal.

Young virgin religious girls don't need to settle for girls like us. The smart are ones were wifed early. Many of us are too far out of their age range anyway.

We will have to settle, our future wife will probably have some kind of degenerate sexual history and psychological trauma; trouble pair bonding, sex addiction, daddy issues, past infedelity, NPC-dom.

What will you settle for? How many previous partners is too many? Does she have to be religious or redpilled? What are factors can make up for a thot past? Does she have to be pretty? What about her family?

Attached: 800x1j64oc86s.jpg (512x750, 256.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.mdpi.com/2079-3200/5/1/1/pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjY5Iewm-bgAhWpGDQIHT9sD6QQFjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw1p36Ad3YdX32rZXJJnz06Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More than zero.
All major religions are Bolshevism. She will mold her opinions to yours if you're chad enough and know how women function.
Nothing.
Physically attractiveness is a display of good genetics.
If they are degenerates then they should be abandoned.

what a great marriage you are going to have. I seriously pity anyone, even subhumans who would consider you as a valid mate.

Ive met plenty of virginal girls in the country.
Change people's opinion about 20-somethings dating 17 year olds and your golden. Alot of these girls hold on to their virginity until college, where their dads cant look after them.

A woman will adapt to the culture around them and meet its expectations. Their behavior is largely governed externally. So the question shouldn't be who you will marry but where will you meet, marry and live with someone?

FYI how Christian a girl is doesn't play a factor in how much of a blue pilled thot she is, unless she becomes a nun. That meme was started by the cuckchan Jesus freaks masquerading as Zig Forums saying any lie they can to get you to convert.

Nigger, you dont settle. Youre looking for a wife to have children with. Would you settle for something with their lives at stake? This world has twisted even pure feelings like love, and youre being part of the problem.
If you havent groomed your high school sweetheart, your best chance is looking for a much younger woman. If youre thirty you should be looking at women around 20. Enjoy a few years before having kids, she will in those years become more like your ideal woman if you treat her right.
A single one would be too many, but if were talking about 'settling' than its on this point. Id call it a compromise.

Girl I am considering now:

Cons:

Pros:

Been "dating" for 2 years (fucking each other while be both fuck other people).

I know many of you would say that she is an instant pass, but I have come to respect her a lot for some of her pros (genuinely religious, acadamicaly gifted, works for her own money, independent, seemingly loyal to me). I doubt I can find any other girl with similar traits. It feels to me like she is reformed and has gone through many of the major struggles I have also gone through (I was a degenerate too) and we have similar history that we connect over.

I am not attractive, rich, or established socially/religiously enough to find a young virgin wife. All other girls I have dated/slept with have been vapid and unrelatable. I feel like a girl like this may be the kind of person I must take a risk and settle for in order to achieve a family.

But stil the Cons may just be too damning. Is all hope lost for this girl?

"good" women are made, not found.

virtue commands loyalty, inspires purpose.

Attached: b493500b22dd2979f9dd36197f143777.jpg (550x613, 71.66K)

Lol, shes lying to you about god and shes a fucking retard getting by in school by blowing the profs.
You are a retard, and she needs a rope.

Settle is compromise. We aren't all 10/10 or rich. I wouldn't be able to attract a young virgin girl, I know my worth.

Any girl who dates me is going to be compromising as well, as I am not a perfect mate. This is the real truth to dating, it cannot all be romantic.

Even if I was 30 and looking for early 20s girls, I doubt I could find ANY (mildy pretty) girls who didn't have 1-2 lays beforehand. Girls are having sex or at least experimenting by 14 years old.

I'm not sure where you guys live, but where I'm from every girl has a decent bodycount by 21/22.

Well she gets better grades than I do, and attends church more than I do. But maybe it's just a farce.

2 years ago she was in that "you go gurl" NPC phase where being a whore wasn't a big deal to her and she would joke about her sexuality like a guy would. Nowadays she's more reserved and ashamed of it, I think she genuinely regrets her past, or at least realises it's decreased her market value significantly. The very fact she's aware of this puts her above a huge chunk of modern women.

Reported.

She's a whore and will never be a wife.
She's ruined.
You're worthless and paid to post here.

Just get yourself a cutie bamboo gorilla wife, pic related four looks very much like my girlfriend albiet a bit better looking but you get the point. I found her in distress in the bad part of town while I was taking a passenger across fhe city and we really hit it off. We've been getting pretty serious and have decided to wait till we are married to move in together and then start deciding when to have children. She's 22 right now an still doing going to her local college on fafsa so if we have a children I wouldn't mind taking care of them. Ask me anything, we're really open about our relationship so there almost no privacy which is just peaceful.

Attached: bff778fcab0105faa244e5526b18c27e.jpg (614x778 178.59 KB, 59.76K)

When marrying you what is she going to have to 'settle for'…be honest. Then you will have a better idea of what to expect. You say you aren't rich, but are your parents, do you have any idea of the lifestyle or sacrifice that is required to become pleasantly well off (this is important because she might have to look at being the wife of a poor man her whole life and this is going to significantly lower your prospects of what you have to 'settle' for). Are you in top physical condition, taking care of your body, eating correctly and healthy? Because you aren't 'going to get better' but you will decline in fitness and health as you get older…is she going to have to settle for a fat slob? Are you fun to be around and engaging? Because as men age they only become more angry and bitter about their slavery here and so she might have to settle for a bitter mean mate her whole life. Are you engaging in many new and interesting activities and learning things? Or is she going to have to settle for a weekend warrior couch potato who never gets off his fat ass? IDK…be honest and then really evaluate what a gem you are to figure out what you are going to have to 'settle' for…

Genocide yourself goy.

That's because you're not fellating the professor.

This is the absolute minimum I will settle for.

Attached: shot0003.jpg (295x510, 34.16K)

Nice try Jew, My children are going to be marvels in comparison to having children within close connections to my genome. Check out this informational pdf:google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.mdpi.com/2079-3200/5/1/1/pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjY5Iewm-bgAhWpGDQIHT9sD6QQFjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw1p36Ad3YdX32rZXJJnz06Z

Attached: d5d12af0a975fcb53e59bf9c7ade77bb.jpg (427x640, 36.58K)

There are men who exist that are virgins well into their 20s.
They are not ugly, stupid or abrasive, simply principled

Now what makes you think there are females who dont do the same? So long as their father is appropriately authoritative and commands the love and respect of his daughter, she will not stray from him and fuck random guys to make up for his absence.
Virginity is a floodgate, once it is lost, the partners will pile up if the one who opened the gate leaves, but opening that gate, taking that virginity is harder than you are led to believe, while plenty of girls are gross whores by the age of 14, plenty more are so repulsed by this that they double down.

Also consider the rise of lesbian teens. I cant prove it, but I believe girls are becoming "lesbians" in middle and high school as a defense mechanism. News around here recently was how a "lesbian" high schooler got pregnant. Its so obvious when you talk to these girls too, many of them work in the shops and despite being admittedly "lesbian" they will begin to show flirtatious body language if you simply act masculine. These girls are attempting, subconsciously to protect themselves against niggerdry and the slut culture.

Just because you are fucking her doesnt make you any less of an orbiter.

You dont seem to get it.
Virginity is the MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR IN A RELATIONSHIP
Divorce rates grow in proportion to slut culture
Women are give a neuropeptic shot in their brain when you pop their cherry, it forces them, on a chemical level, to love you no matter what, and die to protect your children
If that shot is used up on a fuckass who leaves, she begins to panic and fucks random dudes in an attempt to replace the patriarchal figure. The brain quickly dulls and after just a few she is capable of emotionally justifying tearing your children, house, and finances away from you because she didn't like the seasoning you put on the steaks.

There is NO WAY TO FIX THIS, THIS IS WHY THE JEWS PUSHED SEX EDUCATION AND THE IDEA THAT THE HYMEN IS MEANINGLESS

If you really want to know I will answer your questions.

She is going to have to be the wife of a poor man. My family were immigrants (we are white) but my father died as we were getting a foothold. So we are back to sqaure one. It is my job as the eldest son in the family to pick up from where he left off and make a wage to get us onto the property ladder asap, and send my siblings to college. I do not have the time, luxury (or funds) to pursue the kind of ladder climbing that is needed to attain a high salary career. I will probably retrain in a trade once I am done with university, and she will have to be the wife of a plumber or electrician.

As pointed out by yourself, this is one of the biggest factors excluding me from the highest tier of women. Why should a pretty virgin 17 year old settle for me when she can be the wife of a bankers son? I know my worth.

I am above average attractiveness (not self assesed, I assume so because of the attention I get from women of the same level). I am strict with my diet and workout regimine, but do not have the extremely dimorphic masculine charactaristics that attract the extremely feminine girls. No amount of lifting will fix my skinny wrists or weak jawline for example. Otherwise, I am nice to look at, and girls are attracted to me body and face. However, I will go bald, as my dad did, so any wife will have to settle for a husband who will be bald in the future. Once again, excluding me from many women.

Yes to these things as these are what attract women to me and set me apart from the other chadlites. I have only been able to sleep with women out of my league on these factors alone, as I am not physically attractive enough to do so from just my looks. These women are never good candidates for potential mates though, and I would never have been able to keep them around for long anyway.

It is my charisma and personality that has kept girl in question attached to me, and I think that may be a good base to build a relationship on.

Maybe shes lying about the one night stands?

New idea:show her this post and their replies.
Post results.

I do understand this. What I am saying is that virgin girls are SO rare nowadays, that it is extremely unlikely for me to get one; considering my age and financial sitaution and phycial characteristics.

I know I probably cannot bag myself a virgin. I will have to settle for a non virgin. What then is the correct amount of compromise? That's my question.

I know I cant find a qt gal, I think I'll have to settle for less to continue the ayran race and I'll have to get someone like a helga or something

This is it I would settle for this, I can land this, pic related looks nice but still too out of my league, what can I do user bros

Attached: 20190303_070545.jpg (424x744, 95.36K)

The woman I got is not ideal but we were together before I was fully redpilled. She is probably as attractive a woman I could get but a degenerate sexual past (no race mixing just 5 partners before me) if i could i would work out until i could get a virgin even if I had to risk jail finding one under 18 but I already have two sons and they're both white so it's not the end of the world. Working out is easy by the way just do it until you can get the girl you want

Women deflate numbers, men inflate them.
That said i have seen it, girls bragging about being sluts but having never had sex, just awkwardly trying to fit in with their friends. Women do sometimes think men want slutty girlfriends.
However, that is dishonest and childish behavior, you should still see her as being a wretch covered in filth, because if she is not physically, she is mentally.

Be a fucking man, tell her to be honest and that you despise liars and sluts. She will either lie and you can catch her, or she'll reveal herself to be more than what you thought.
Since you are apparently some kind of melvin, consider wearing dark clothing and positioning yourself above her when you ask, if she thinks shes in control you won't get your answer.

who the fuck is "we"? I'm not settling for some slut, fuck you faggot

1488 checked dubs and you speak the truth

If you're over 25, your options are few. That's what OP is saying. Any full-grown adult is going to have to settle.

1. dont get married, prenumps apparently dont even work, because jews.
2. No redemption stories, of shes out of your league, a "former" slut, and yet wanta to become your housewife, shes looking for a parachute, and you are getting cucked.
3. Consider adopting, you WILL lose a biological child if she births it and leaves.
4.she must obey

Virgin = near guaranteed success
1 partner = looking for replacement, decent success rate, good fallback plan
2-3 = pushing it, she will now be difficult to work with, unlikely to want to adapt to you, and youll need to bust ass to keep her in place, she may not sacrifice for family.
4-theres basically no difference between 4 and 100, shes broken. Do not pursue, cannot lead to healthy relationships, will not sacrifice, will cheat.
100+ - this probably isn't real. Shes likely lying to you for some reason, the logistics of this are insane. Either way, call her a filthy whore and walk away.

You stupid asshole.

Attached: D0hQoooXcAAYuxO.jpeg (560x488, 52.99K)

Okay roastie.

I will never find a wife, even borderline retarded landwhales don't want me.

Jesus fucking Christ.
user, you really do not want to marry this person.
I know what you're feeling. You have a natural urge to marry this girl. But if you do, you will regret it. She will cheat on you the moment she feels like it. This will ruin your life as well as the lives of any children you have. And if she divorces you, he'll fleece you for everything you have to pay for her drug addiction and promiscuous lifestyle.

I really do understand what you're going through. But you should not be so desperate to marry. I was very discriminating until I found a beautiful, open minded girl interested in old clothing and history. Never did drugs. Doesn't even drink. Hated feminism and quickly understood not only racial issues but the nature of the jew. There are plenty of decent women out there. Don't go for the lowest hanging fruit.

How about no?
If it is impossible for us, we simply will kill everyone else, so they also won't be able to settle and procreate.
If we can't have something the way that we want it, no one else can.

Loses virginity at 18. Goes to college. Goes out drinking with her friends once a week.

If she is picked up by a guy even once a month. That is 12 new guys a year.

By the time she is 28, she wil have 120 partners.

This does not take into account: 1) she may party more than once a week. 2) she may get successuflly picked up every time she goes out (or more than once a month) 3) she finds guys in other places as well, at work, at gym, and especially on Tinder (which has usurped many convential dating methods). 4) She may have started fucking long before 18 5) She may have had wild sex bender college years

1 New Tinder guy and 1 One-night-stand a month equals 120 partners by the time she's 23. Let's be generous and cut that in half assuming she had "loyal" relationships at some point (read: fucked fewer guys than normal cos she had to be secretive about it).

This still puts the "average" pretty girl at 60 partners before 25. This is beyond damning. Add onto it the fact many women are far exceeding 2 new guys a month and you can easily see how 100 partners is logistically possible for the average thot.

We're truly beyond fucked.

That's a liberal mentality.
Here's a better idea;
Families are hostages to fortune. Unattached men without gfs are much more dangerous to the System because they have no pacifying woman to caution against dangerous activities. Revolutionary men tend not to have children.

and no kids and wife to threaten/kidnap/torture

This one sentence shows us what is wrong with you.

You will be fine user, based on what you have said. What brings people together is 'novelty' the reason they stay together is that love develops over time. So you won't love someone until the end of your life, everything else is just novelty that you feel in the beginning. Think of marriage as a business proposal and never treat your future wife any worse than you would treat a business partner of your corporation. Do you count how many people your business partner has slept with and deride them for that? Or do you decide whether they have something to offer your DNA (because that is really all this is about). If you are one of the few lucky ones and you both treat each other with respect and tenderness, you might make it all the way to the end and find that your reward was love.

If you are being accurate in your assessment you are going to be a prize for some quiet conservative girl…just remember the rules. Care, respect, the merger of two family lines for the sole purpose of bearing offspring, and that hopefully if you are always decent and respectful of each other love will develop over your lifetime together.

Also there are a TON of kike government shills on Zig Forums whose only job to MAKE CERTAIN that Europeans #1 Don't marry and #2 Don't breed. So they set these IMPOSSIBLE and UNNATURAL kike standards for you and for women in the hope that you will 'just give up' rather than have a family and children. Just saying…you know…this is the way things are on Zig Forums…full blown Satanist hedonist lying piece of shit government operative and kikes EVERYWHERE.

I think you're right. My protective instincts are kicking in and I want to be this girls dad. I guess I just feel really bad for her, and terrible about the situation she (and other girls) have found themselves in. They're just a kid after all, you can't really blame them for being so easily jewed. I have this existential need to rescue them… even if it means sacrificing myself. .

In my effort to save this girl, I will probably end up drowning too. I should look out for myself and my family first, she is not my responsibility.

It just feels so horrible to give up on and abandon people in need, but that's just how it is.

I didn't think about it this way. The real shills are likely the ones being extreme in their standards of women so that we follow suit and go "mgtow".

Real life is messy and full of compromise. We don't live in the ideal

She needs to be killed and you do too.

If you’re going to be with a girl who isn’t a virgin the most important thing is to probe her brain on what she thinks about the fact that she is no longer a virgin. I know a girl who lost her virginity to someone she thought loved her, and when that fell apart she regretted it immediately and understood how important it is to wait, girls aren’t taught this in school or by parents anymore. She has told me she will wait until marriage now, that she learned her lesson.
Virgin is optimal, but not all non virgins are the same

not much
I will not settle.
one.
yes and no respectively.
not much… it isn't totally out of the question but is utterly undesirable
you bet
they probably think like I do

Attached: (oonaugh~)senta-sofia-delliponti-sieht-etwas-entsetzt-aus.jpg (500x751, 57.71K)

Get out roastie.

Yes, they are.

This is a kike trying to LARP as a white man.

You need a real woman

Attached: Y9HiABy.jpg (700x394, 47.06K)

I will not compromise on looks. 10/10 is a must. She also has to be higher-IQ than me, so minimum 140 IQ, preferably in a STEM field where she is the best in her field.

Good luck. Women won't settle based on the rule of 6 - over 6 ft tall, 6 figure salary, and 6 pack abs. And then after she settles, it's only a matter of time before you get divorce raped. I'd rather dangle my balls into a meat grinder and get it over with before going through all of that. I won't settle for any the whores that exist, and that makes me happy knowing my checking out means some whore will NEVER find a husband.

Now not to just rant about the state of things, I believe the solution lies on the other side of a collapse of civilization. We can return women back to a state they were meant to be as we rebuild. I'd rather go out helping to build that future rather than settling down in this existence with some used of whore of a wife. Even the thought of how disgusting and degenerate this whores are makes my skin crawl.

Ah my bad, 300 partners is exactly the same as 1 that is regretted

git gud

None of us are free from the corrosion of the Kali Yuga.
The woman you deserve is exactly as degenerate as you are, no more and no less. Just have native European babies, keep the blood pure and the descendents of the survivors in better times will have the greatness of our ancestors restored.

although many have given up, I have not.

Attached: norweigian-traditional-dress.jpg (736x981, 156.13K)

Here you go boys, plenty of fine women to settle down with.

Attached: vzdaz7tmeah21.png (806x1966 141.85 KB, 485.91K)

Coalburning is a red line no matter what.

Get a Russian girl. Russian has 10 million more women than men. Get an Australian girl. Australian men treat their women like shit.

sounds like youre talking about black women, how often do you really find white women trying to jump bones with a stranger? Shed have to be massively unfeminine to be doing that. Plenty of white whores exist, but I dont think they are so dedicated as to have a new fuck every week for ten years, most bought into the career meme, would you have time to do that shit if you arent just throwing puss around in the Walmart bathroom?

more fine women to settle down with

Attached: q0bpm9cs7rh21.jpg (750x1334 138.79 KB, 80.31K)

Weird, im not a degenerate at all, yet here i am alone, while all my degenerate high school friends married white girlsand have have been raising kids

is there any way I can find out for sure?

Fucking aussies abo posting in my breads

You aren't telling yourself the truth. Read Agricola and Germania - your ancestors were your superior in every respect, merely being born in the modern world makes you a sickly degenerate in comparison.

The only one you need to convince are her parents, and if she is a decent girl, mainly her father. If he likes you, and you can give her a good happy life nobody else in this jewed world is going to stop you from escaping modern degeneracy.

All you guys with women who have had multiple partners are going to really regret it down the line. I have seen the types of stupid whores my friends have dated and married, i know it is not what they want but they are too big cowards to think for themselves and go for what they want.

I dont know how you niggas can handle living with, having some disgusting flappy roastie sleeping in your bed knowing she has had half a dozen different dicks inside of her.

Am I the only one who has trouble maintaining relationships? I get tired of the same girl after a couple months, and I haven’t ever felt a strong connection to a woman. I’m in peak shape for my 20s, a good job in something I really enjoy, have a couple paid off vehicles, saving to have a house built. My first actual girlfriend was when I was 22, so I know i was behind the curve, but even with her I got bored and left. Am I doomed to casual sex with college girls forever? How do I get feelings for people besides my family? Could having many partners when I was younger have messed up my head? These are things I’ve begun to contemplate the older I get and I could use advice.

She needs to offer you something user. Men are too quick to jump into ‘projects’ and they forget that marriage is a partnership between two people. If you make her a ‘project’ and fix her, you will be bored. If you make her a ‘project’ and you can’t ‘fix’ her you will hate yourself and eventually drown just like you predicted. Does she have something REAL and valuable to offer you other than your need to rescue her (remembering that ‘white knighting’ these are just ‘societal values’ that are inculcated in us and not a real valuable aspect of our culture)…just saying that she should be something worthwhile in her own right that you can see 100% clearly is an absolute asset to you or your family or your DNA. Anything less and you won’t be able to make it through the tough times…and there will be tough times, AND YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE with other people. What needs to ‘ground you’ in the marriage is the fact that you understand the partnership and that she genuinely has something to offer your DNA/offspring.

Good Lord… I don't want to be reminded of how bad things really are

This is the true source of Western decline-letting women vote, then work, then act like men

I literally feel sick. I guess those who have stooped so low as to advertise themselves online are the lowest of the low though? Either that or posting online like this is the new normal thing to do. I mean that last one looks like a nice girl and she has been forever ruined and will never be untainted again… gonna an hero now, brb

If you include the 70+ y/o demographic maybe. Young men outnumber women in Russia.

The sheer delusion of women today is just astonishing. I don't blink whenever someone posts gore videos, but this shit literally makes me cringe at how disgusting it is.

How much social pressure from her own race has she suffered? Last I checked black me throw literal tantrums when they realize any one of their own prefers white men.

Yes absolutely. Pair bonding can be damaged in both men and women even though it’s not exactly the same. If you haven’t already stopped having casual sex then stop now. Since you have a higher partner count you will likely not end up with a virgin, but do the best you can.
You probably need to find a girl who will engage with you intellectually, looks are great, but we all age, and being able to deeply engage with your wife will be valuable in the long term. I’d try looking for women in places more likely to attract higher iqs. Bookstores, libraries, readings, conferences, maybe take some classes in cooking or gardening.
Realize that this might be an issue with you, not with the girls. Some people expect their partners to change their lives into some happy, fun, exciting fairy tale, but that’s delusional. Self reflect and ask yourself why you got bored. Maybe on some level you’re expecting them to bring something to your life that they aren’t able to, something that you have to do for yourself.

Every week. White women are off limits to you shitskins anyway.

It is women user. Not the JEWS or the GLOBALISTS.

I’ve realized I won’t get a virgin, I also don’t deserve one as my body count is triple digits at this point, which I’m ashamed of now, so I just lie if anyone asks. I’m not very good at picking up women irl as I am on the Internet, but I’ve started talking to women I see in public for practice. You mentioning IQ is a good point as I’ve noticed most girls are just fucking dumb it’s astounding. I do think the getting bored is on me, up until recently I had multiple partners at a time so it was always fresh and new, which is nice but obviously degenerate and is a habit I’ve worked hard to break. I do feel I expect them to bring something to the table, my mother was not really in my life, and I think the absence of a motherly figure has twisted my view of women. For a long time I was searching for something to fill that void and casual sex and hurting feelings made me feel better, but I’ve also stopped that because it’s not their fault it’s my moms fault.

To add on to the getting bored part, I’ve got multiple hobbies I enjoy more than anything else and generally women come second to them.

This is next to non-existant in CY+4

found the jew, no go hang yourself

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x193, 53.06K)

Attached: hbb.jpg (1536x932, 75.62K)

They might not be as dumb as you think they are…I was very careful to hide my IQ from all men when I was younger. It was extremely easy to do since they don’t expect anything from you anyway. Also, I learned that being underestimated is one of the most freeing thing for women in our society. You can basically do whatever you want as long as men underestimate you. You can weave deep and interesting webs and schemes that bring you exactly what you want while men are completely clueless and unaware of anything around them (they actually never do figure it out because they are great at long term problem solving but PURE SHIT at details or covert operations). Probably only homos have a similar amount of ability to scheme in our culture as a woman who is deliberately underestimated. It is bliss but it takes some cultivating for you to earn complete freedom from male interest so that you can pursue your own.

There aren't many other reasons why she would hang out with blacks.

Very little. Currently have a gf that kept her virginity but blew 2 previous boyfriends during her teen years. Pretty fucking good find given today's degenerate landscape. She's also quite beautiful, pretty smart and from eastern europe so she's woke on the socialist and feminist bullshit infecting US politics today.
Most of them but in an infograph posted here regarding avg sexual partners, 20% of women reported being virgins at marriage so you have a solid 1/5 odds. Just find ways to increase these odds and you're good (i.e. No city girls)
yup
Self defeatist bullshit. You can do so and age is not much to a woman anyway, you're demoralized to the point where you can't find a good girl but the reason is you're looking in the wrong place. I found my girl relatively quickly once I corrected that mistake. I read about russians and ukrainains being more traditional so I actively made russian friends and met my gf through them.
Only because you don't know where to look. One of my biggest recommendations is to find a wife in Utah and get her out of the state. Mormon girls are more traditional, religiously have an incentive to stay away from even coffee, take their religion more seriously, have the most kids out of any other group in the US, etc. Dealing with her batshit insane religion to get a good wife out of it is the best kind of "settling" you could do, and if you play your cards right you can even convince her out of mormonism but into something like "god exists but the church is not kept by god but men"

Many people shit on mormon girls claiming they're whores but really, this is true for all women. Find one with an intact virginity and you'll be set.
I'd say when it comes to penetrative sex, more than 0 is too many. In my girls case I believe this is true because she valued her virginity, I could see the spark in her eyes when I fucked her for the first time compared to ONS' I had.
None.
It's better but ultimately up to you.
Women from intact families have more stable marriages than women from divorced families.

TIME TO REMOVE THE LARPING WHITE NATIONALIST/ALT-RIGHT/"NATIONAL SOCIALIST" CANCER FROM THE GENE POOL

They are the reason Whites can no longer be tribal and network anymore. Nothing but endless misery.

They dox Whites as Nazis, Racists, etc. everytime Whites engage in anything political in their defense.
Serving our enemies who are exterminating us…

Swastikas and larping are literally more important to these low bow misfits than survival of Whites.

You ruined a VIRGIN to satisfy your cock and you have the balls to post here giving advice to others about ‘finding a virgin’…holy fuck…the cognitive dissonance is strong on Zig Forums today.

Who do you think was behind women's suffrage? It was jewish subversion if i had to guess but i don't know of any historical specifics in that regard, but do please share sources if you do! :v)

>>/africa/

We've been together for almost 5 years now, I will never marry her because the institution of marriage is so corrupted and biased against men, but I have no problem staying with her and only her until my death. I plan to provide for her while she raises our children at home. She wants marriage and assurances but I've maintained the very position I've told her about since day 1: I will never marry but I will never leave her without her giving me a reason to do so. The girls I've had one night stands with were not virgins so I don't see how fucking them is a problem given they were already damaged.
You're looking for hypocrisy not cog dis nigger, even if i were a blatant hypocrite the truth is all that matters anyway, just like a smoker is still right when he says smoking is bad for you.

SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR FUCKING WIFE BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR FUCKING DICK IN HER YOU PIECE OF SHIT…GODDAMN IT Zig Forums GROW THE FUCK UP!

Please neck yourself as soon as possible.

I want to know moar!

Close. I'm sure jewish money funded a lot of these movements, but the leaders and most members tended to be ANGLOS. Never trust the Anglos

Because the modern woman is a boring, uneducated, uninformed, ignorant piece of trash that is proud of her faults rather than ashamed. A big reason for this is the fact that men expect male behavior from women. She will never be interested in your hobbies, she will never be as good a conversationalist as a man when it comes to any topic they are passionate about. This is why you have male friends. She is meant to a be a complimentary companion, not a competitor or an equal.
I'd argue the boredom comes from expecting anything of value from promiscuous college girls. My girl keeps up to date with the news but will never be as good for political discussion as Zig Forums or as my male friends who take a more active approach to the discussion. She can keep me posted on things going on though, she also keeps me somewhat up to date with trends and shit to help me integrate into our degenerate society and maintain a very casual link to others. She cooks for me, cleans the apartment and seeks out ways to improve our lives, including non-degenerate entertainment. She enjoys traveling and doesn't post much shit on social media, so we actively save up for that. It helps if she has some skills as well, my girl knows piano and loves to paint so I promote those. I have a guitarist friend so we get together and play music sometimes. Women seek to attach themselves to men who've made it, she makes me happy and I make her happy in return. I've instilled in her many of my beliefs and as a result she's grown even fonder of me.

Reject whores and instead seek out a proper woman for yourself. She will be a lifelong project for you to work on, for a good woman will mold herself to resemble the man she loves. If this doesn't give you any sort of reward, then enjoy whores until death, just don't get them pregnant.

A woman who truly is deserving of marriage will stay with you forever despite knowing you will never marry her. It doesn't really matter anyway since according to marriage statistics many women in the 0 partners category had sex exclusively with their husbands before their actual wedding day.

We're planning on 3-4 kids btw Chaim, so scream more as I raise white birthrates with a traditional gf and raise my sons and daughters to reject the modern world.

Im very tall and aryan so idk maybe its different in your cases but it really isn't that hard for me to pull girls and get the pure ones. Try harder.

Well that is great news as well…no wonder there are no virgins. You guys are out fucking them all, promising to keep them like A FUCKING NIGGER just until she is pregnant and you want to spray and play the next virgin.

There is a problem in our society but I would argue that it is women who are getting tricked by you mother fuckers that is the problem…why don’t you man whore go fuck used women like you are, instead of corrupting everything you can get your hands on and then walking alway like a fucking NIGGER? I mean this is a serious thing if you FAGGOTS are going to hold women to impossible standards then go around fucking and deflowering as many as you can…the modern man is a worthless piece of NIGGER TRASH as far as I can tell.

What this guy said, the person he's responding to clearly has no idea what he's doing and is just stumbling through life.

You sound very angry and sexually repressed user. Dont worry I did all my practice sex on jewesses and Arab girls.