Origins of the White Race

(Pic 1)
(Israel using India to Attack White Pakistanis?)
web.archive.org/web/20181001043525/https://whiterace.weebly.com/

Attached: Screenshot_20190303-203118_Samsung Internet.jpg (1439x1425 1020.63 KB, 1008.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0002700
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080715204741.htm
sciencemag.org/news/2015/01/humans-and-neandertals-likely-interbred-middle-east
reich.hms.harvard.edu/datasets
reich.hms.harvard.edu/sites/reich.hms.harvard.edu/files/inline-files/nature14317.pdf
pnas.org/content/116/5/1639
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0185306
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Polish Girl in Polish Clothes.jpg (600x452 605 KB, 197.64K)

OP your entire post is stupid and retarded because that is NOT the origin of the word caucasian.
Fuck off with your made up bullshit you inbred fucking larping turd.
You low iq "fellow white" nastard curry niggers need to all die.

Kill yourself christcuck

Stop being so fucking Jewish.
The white race doesn't exist. There are many and many ethnicity and many different people in Europe for example, all with a different people, a different tongue, a different tradition,…There are many distinct European nations. And even within European nations, there are different ethnic groups.
They are all different, they are not alike, the are a "White Race".
Fuck off with your Americanized Judaized vision of race, where it's "White vs Black". Fuck off, we don't want your crypto-marxist filth notions of "white race", we won't identify with this senseless and empty shell terms in Europe.
We are not """white""", we have a lot of ethnicities, there are the Portuguese people, the Spanish people, the french people, the German people, the Italian people,…There are not """White""", they are unique and distinct ethnics groups. So stop seeing as with your kiked materialist, soulless and racial vision of "White vs Black" you useful idiot.

Attached: 1541719645659.jpg (829x600, 88.47K)

shut up you fucking idiot.

Attached: 1542829767585.jpg (1136x960, 55.47K)

Why do Christians get triggered at hearing about actual anthropology and history and genetics ?

Because we don't like to internalize the commands of our (Jewish) oppressors.

No one says this about Africans
No one says this about Asians
No one says this about Mestizos
ONLY White people are told that we don't exist
ONLY White "leaders" tell White children that we don't exist
ONLY White people are called "Nazis" for pointing out that we exist

Of course hes wrong and lying an idiot. "White" is used in many countries other than america before the war and even before america existed.

Well, I say it. There are no "black race", there are no "Yellow race", there are no "red race".
I'm saying that you should identitfy to your real identity, which is your ethnic identity, and that identifying as "white", is like identifying as a meaningless animal breed, with no language, no history, no tradition whatsoever…You identity as if you were an animal and not a human. Furthermore, it's even worst, than even when see it from this animalistic identity, it's even wrong then, because being """white""" not only means nothing, it's simply wrong and it's typically the consequence of the nature of the USA. A portuguese "race" man is very different to a spanish "race" man, same thing with a french,german,italian,hungarian,…"race" man. And thus, by identifying all these """races""" under one umbrella of "white race", you are in fact not only destroying all the ethnicities and cultures of these different """races""", but you are also destroying their distinct and unique descendant and make it under one…In other terms, you are destroying all their unique "races" to make a single one, the "white race", and thus playing the game of the Jew by re-acting the sin of the Tower Of Babel. See, you are internalizing the commands of your Jewish Oppressors…Your Judaized Americanized paradigm on race is KIKED, and your evil government imposes it on Europe now thanks to your brainwashed kiked brains.
In the USA, you either are "Black" or "White". But please, do not dehumanize us in Europe in humiliate us in the same way by forcing us to (wrongly should I add) identity as animal breeds and thus destroying us.
I say this for "Black people", for "Yellow people" , … too. "Black People" never saw themselves as "black" until they went in the USA, same thing about Europeans.

Attached: EUandTowerBabel.jpg (800x450 453 KB, 176.82K)

shut the fuck up you non-white idiot.

It's ok, you were mislead. Welcome Jesus in your Heart and everything will be ok.

Attached: 1542846555640.png (1200x758 38.02 KB, 432.99K)

You ignored my argument to continue posting lies.
How does it feel to be a leftist faggot?
No you idiot it was brought to America by Europeans.

Jidf spotted.

What makes us aryan is our neanderthal DNA.

That's false and I've already explained it to you. Normal people didn't identify as "white" people in Europe, and they still mostly don't do it, except in France which is invaded by Africa just like the USA. People identify with their nation, with their tongue and their history in Europe, not as """white""". In America, you brought all these African people and you became "whites" as soon as you were faced with those "blacks". In since you pretty much left behind your European identity when you went in the States, you all became "Americans"…Well, it doesn't exist anymore, there are no "Americans" anymore, it's all identity politics now, it's all "Whites" and "blacks"…You all have lost your real identities and you start identifying yourself as animal breeds, thus dehumanizing yourself and accepting your position as cattle without any real identity.
It's still not this way in Europe, but it's starting to be this way now with all the evil moral subversion imposed by the Jewnated States of America.

Attached: 1535543020785.png (577x588, 523.63K)

I miss the time when you could hope to find actual decent historychat on this board. Sorry about your thread, op. Chan culture is a fucking cancer

Yeah it is, stickboy.

No, what you,are saying is false. America did not create the term "white" it was widespread before america and all over the world,

Your americlap leftist education is showing.

wrong tornigger

Meiners acknowledged two races: the Caucasian or beautiful, and the Mongolian or ugly. His Caucasian race encompassed all of the ancient and most of the modern native populations of Europe, the aboriginal inhabitants of West Asia (including the Phoenicians, Hebrews and Arabs), the autochthones of Northern Africa (Berbers, Egyptians, Abyssinians and neighboring groups), the Indians, and the ancient Guanches.[17]

In his earlier racial typology, Meiners put forth that Caucasians had the "whitest, most blooming and most delicate skin".[18] In a series of articles, Meiners boasts about the superiority of Germans among Europeans, and describes non-German Europeans' color as "dirty whites", in an unfavorable comparison with Germans.[19] Such views were typical of early proto-scientific attempts at racial classification, where skin pigmentation was regarded as the main difference between races.[citation needed] This view was shared by the French naturalist Julien-Joseph Virey, who believed that the Caucasians were only the palest-skinned Europeans.[20]

Blumenbach did not credit Meiners with his taxonomy, although his justification clearly points to Meiners' aesthetic viewpoint of Caucasus origins:[22]

Caucasian variety – I have taken the name of this variety from Mount Caucasus, both because its neighborhood, and especially its southern slope, produces the most beautiful race of men, I mean the Georgian; and because all physiological reasons converge to this, that in that region, if anywhere, it seems we ought with the greatest probability to place the autochthones (original members) of mankind.[23]

I'm a Christian and it certainly doesn't trigger me friend. In fact, tracing the lineage of Whites from Noah to Modern Europe is very engaging to me. There are at least four different lines of scientific investigation; Archaeology, Paleontology, Genetics, and Cultural Anthropology.
There seems to be a direct migration roughly 40Kya from the Mesopotamian basin into the European peninsula.

In the actual field of anthropology we stopped using that antiquated term about 20 years ago.

Early European Modern Man

hint: we are descendants of Neanderthal. unlike the lying "neanderkike" spammers

Quit using the homo banner with messages of divinity. How many stripes are on the rainbow flag?

Queer Toxicants should quit naming themselves after the man they fail to compare to.

The absolute origin? I don't think I'd trust anyone's proclamation of what it is.

This. Neanderthal gives us green eyes and red hair

…and six fingers and toes.

Uh oh!
What the fuck?!…

Nope
Neanderthals just died out. Most Europeans are descended from Siberian hunter gatherers and west asian farmers. However, both of these groups are modelled as cro magnon + something else right now. Neanderthal admixture is 0-2% in all modern humans

Attached: 1551554055110.png (1366x768, 78.67K)

It's bringing the beautiful rainbow back to God. There is 6 colors for the faggot rainbow, the pic has 7.

kikes think that Pashtuns are lost kikes and were actually doing genetic studies of afghanis. Do you really look at those faces and see aryans?

Yet another thread full of anachronisms and cuckery. This is almost as much of a joke as turanism.

Wrong aryan fuckstick.

Fuck off yid your jew lies can't hide the truth. Every day more evidence contrary to your jew claims comes out. You neander fucks and denisovans are the worst of the lot.

Attached: Tuscany jew.jpg (300x300, 41.02K)

Attached: 2db60775542cee986bafa1d7b1a7c781.jpg (467x700, 59.36K)

Our ancestors were found in Petralona and we were walking around Happisburgh 800k years ago. Yeah the jews raped damn near everyone except the fucking monkeys in Africa. H. Antecessor didn't die.

Fuck off, jew.
Semites are Homo Sapiens + Homo Neanderthalensis hybrids.

Attached: oneanderthal vs cromagnon.jpg (1280x1283 2.4 MB, 309.24K)

Fuck off, jew.
It is Cro-magnon and it will allways be Cro-magnon.
Cro-magnon means - white European man. EEMM is jewish Boasian anthropology term, means NOTHING.

Yes, you are descendant of Neanderthal, fucking jewish Neanderthal hybrid abomination. But we, white Europeans are not. We are descendants of mighty Cro-magnon.
Now, fuck off.

Attached: jew.jpg (288x288 217.07 KB, 18.72K)

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0002700

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/07/080715204741.htm

Attached: semites.jpg (736x1078 34.71 KB, 139.4K)

Holy fuck kys jidf.

Standard "whoisjew" test for you. Retype:
LORD JESUS CHRIST IS MY ONLY GOD AND SAVIOUR

Modern Europeans have up to 4% neanderthal. It isnt debatable.

How the fuck do jidf neanderkike shills figure that the neanderthal stronghold was in France, but they they didn't breed with the homosapiens coming to France, they all immigrated to the ME and then bred there? It's a comically absurd worldview.

It is.
What is important is gradient. As for Svante Paabo&Krause 2010 research, Middle east (semites) are 20% neanderthal admixed. Sout europe 2%. Central Europe 1%. North Europe 0%.
Statisticaly, that gives that magicaly 4% for all.
And for that 1% in Central Europe, wonder who were sampling. Maybe European jews?

Also.

sciencemag.org/news/2015/01/humans-and-neandertals-likely-interbred-middle-east

Attached: ed76cc373c014792f58ba1486fb56547f075cb5d3868d68531604d5247b26d2f.jpg (605x1654, 231.62K)

Wake up, dipshit. Humanity is older than 200.000 years.

Neanderthal teritoriy was large, Europe was just small part of it. Their teritory was from China to Iberia. That information, neanderthal base were in France is false. Look at Denisova cave in Altai mountain, where Denisova and Neanderthal mated.

Forgot pics.
Europe was just small part of Neanderthal teritory. Not some fucking France central. Their central was Middle East.

Attached: imagined-neanderthals-shrinking-territory.png (960x720 91.52 KB, 133.48K)

European nations are sub-races of the White Race, not races of their own. Go kiss some refugee feet subhuman.

- Civnat
- Christcuckery
- Attacks on race while promoting globalist "spirituality" of rabbe Jeshohua

If anything, you are proving that Christianity is the enemy of white nations as much as kikes are. Neanderkike shills appearing as well only proves OP being right about everything.

By the way, I saw a 1488 looking Afghan refugee once, he looked whiter than me lel, blue eyes, blonde hair, facial features, everything.

This chart is gold, user.
I like that proximity African - Unknown - Chimp - Gorilla.
Maybe you have source or more data? Would be very, very appreciated!

Attached: semite evolution.jpg (480x360, 36.47K)

PIE peoples were descended from nordic looking aliums.

I made PCA based on dataset from
reich.hms.harvard.edu/datasets
reich.hms.harvard.edu/sites/reich.hms.harvard.edu/files/inline-files/nature14317.pdf
The vectors are based on ancient samples

fuck I meant modern samples

And nobody has cohones to publish this, heh?

Look at all you retards, you are burger flippers playing gourmet cooks. You're going to fuck it all up.
You know who you are, where you are from. "The true original origin" does not actually matter at this point - and even if it did, it is important to note that no people outside of our own are of us, no indian is white, no mountain dwelling iranian is white. Those we stem from and where they came from, are not those people who now reside there, and they are not the people from which we stem. You are all too desperate and it leads to anachronistic stupidity in these threads. Focus on something more productive and useful instead.

How could you possibly claim to know the origins of Whites when we dont know jack shit? No one knows anything because our science institutions have been hijacked by our enemies and surely we are fed utter bullshit and propaganda. Wake the fuck up. It's all a bunch of lies.

Evolution is a fucking lie. If anything, we've been devolving, not evolving.

You must understand why archaic samples cluster that way if I run them on modern samples
They cluster away because Africans have changed less genetically and neanderthals were split off from modern humans

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x338 1.02 MB, 150.37K)

Wrong

Attached: 1545239916766.png (798x559, 90.93K)

Sry friendo, but he is right.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1429x216, 141.11K)

Actually, I agree with that first pic. AND with OoA. But in perspective on semite and hamnite racial genesis. They are hybridicised HN, HE etc.
Yes, I agree with you. Neanderthals were originaly from Africa. But Homo Euroasiaticus (to be fair, that is better name then HS) evolved in central Asia.
We didnt know about Denisova few years ago. Now, it is ancestor for 1/3 population, if not more. Just wait, someone someday will find another finger bone in Siberia or even America. With Cro-magnon only markers.
With modern genetics, things are changing fast.

Attached: random jew.jpg (550x310 25.15 KB, 45.24K)

You are not your race; quit trying to make this place submit to racial psychosis.

Then try to explain or prof your point. One liners like
are not sufficient.

Attached: WeHaveToTalk.jpg (640x480, 205.17K)

I want to discover all the lands that were originally inhabited by whites before any other races, while we are at it, I'd also want to discover which lands were first inhabited by each of the other races as well.
This way we can see what the map would look like if each race was returned to their natural habitats (their habitats of origin before territories were taken from one another and habitat range's shifted their boundaries).

Until you uncouple your thinking from the (((approved))) history of mankind, and start investigating the theory of multiple SEPARATE evolutionary lines, you will never be able to understand just how truly different the races are.

Attached: Anon.jpg (400x400, 78.12K)

Denisovan makes up 1,5% of Oceanian and it's even lower for else where

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1684x606, 195.79K)

Get the fuck out

my mistake
neanderthal makes 1,5%
Denisoven makes up 0,85% in Oceania and 1/10% in Eurasia

Yes, I fucked that up. Meant - remote ancestor.

Asians are the biggest fucking example. If we go by your logic your average Japanese person would be directly equal to your average indian because they are both indian.

Imagine being so fucking stupid you actually we'll fall for this Jewish leftist garbage.

*actually think we'll

quit spouting nonsense, schizo, not a single study suggest sandniggers have 20% neanderthal DNA
in fact, pretty much every single one, including the latest one using direct f4 ratio instead of the more unreliable old indirect f4 using modern africans, using the newly sampled Vindija neanderthal, puts sandniggers as the least neanderthal-like Eurasians
I'm thinking this schizo is a leftypol shill trying to make the so called "right wing"'s understanding of science even worse than it already is

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-04 1814338 - pnas 1814338116 sapp pdf.png (380x452, 15.89K)

The two Christian denominations look on with indifference at the profanation and destruction of a noble and unique creature who was given to the world as a gift of God's grace. For the future of the world, however, it does not matter which of the two triumphs over the other, the Catholic or the Protestant. But it does matter whether Aryan humanity survives or perishes.
— Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

True
Sandniggers are modelled as mix of Natufians + EEF + CHG
All these populations had reduced neanderthal ancestry compared to europeans
Basal Eurasian and ancient north-africans
Kikes have CHG ancestry and CHG had increased nasal bone projection

Attached: troe181.jpg (410x167 11.78 KB, 10.63K)

Nigger, they were MIGRANTS invading Europe.

the new study I referenced suggests this may not really be the case
pnas.org/content/116/5/1639

maybe "ancestral north african", which is even deeper than the old basal eurasian, could be another reason

This is the rub. Because of all the raping those many many hundreds of thousands of years ago, we all got a bit of the shit in us. Our base stock is a distinct ARCHAIC species though which is why we are able to overcome most of the filth introduced into our lines.

Ancient North African ancestry is found significantly only in North Africans
Also Bedouin B had extremely low neanderthal ancestry and definitely has no relationship with Ancient North Africans

tbh they have some because Natufians were partly Ancient North African.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1440x900, 205.84K)

natufian had ANA ancestry according to the Dzudzuana study, ergo bedouins definitely have some of it too
not saying ANA is the sole culprit anyway
the same Dzudzuana study also confirms, at least using the old indirect f4, that both taforalt and morocco_en have by far the most diluted neanderthal ancestry compared to ust_ishim
would like to see the same direct f4 applied to them

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-04 Paleolithic DNA from the Caucasus reveals core of West Eurasian ancestry - 423079 full pdf.png (698x631, 54K)

For conclusion for this thread, I think that both Varg-larpers and "neanderkike" larpers are both stupid since neanderthals don't exist anymore

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x682, 293.77K)

Attached: genetic_distance_africa.png (1600x1538 485.93 KB, 235.63K)

Their genes do, nigger.

1% in eurasian populations

And yet it happens to be the right mix to turn those fuckers into complete monsters.

Based and redpilled, Israelite.

This jew is still trying to push the kiked science that omits anything that doesn't toe the line the kikes made dragging their feet in the sand.
The neander and denisovan lines are the alien species incompatible with white man. Sure white man managed to not become as corrupt from it (they turned some of it into a benefit after all) but with those genes came all sorts of mental illness, allergies, genetic defects, and diseases that have nothing to do with an acquired immunity.
The all or nothing game is a kike trick. Yes we know white people have neander genes. They were fucking raped by neander. We were superior before neander. We weren't niggers.

You want to know what whote genocide actually looks like? It’s what Hitler did to Germany. A whole lot of white people died because a few crazies shattered in obedient submission to someone pointlessly hateful. They followed orders until their cities burned.

If you want to be successful, be yourself, without trying to force obedience from others. Tolerate every form of art and quit trying to sabotage western civilization on this site. You too, Jongzhou.

But of course, Neanderthals dont exist anymore. Nobody is arguing that.
But their hybrids do.
Now, do we agree, one species with part genome from another species is defined as hybrid species? Well, 1% or 2% doesnt sounds much, but we share 98% genome with a chimp, and 1% makes a big difference. And difference between 1% or 2% admix even more.
What we are arguing is, some races (or species) are more Neanderthal admixed then others. And that HN admix shows up with some well defined characteristics. Traits, we all know they cometh from Neanderthals. Like occipital bun. Gap behind last molar. Reduced chin. Big hooked fleshy nose. Slooped forehead. Etcetra..
Euroasian population is 0% to 2% HN admixed. We both agree with that. What we probably dont agree is, graduality of that admix.
Different populations are affected (admixed) differently. While slooped forehead south EuropeTaurids (like , Armenoid example, 3th pic) are at 2% admix, north Europe is admix free and thus taxonomicaly different. Where are semites with their characteristic traits? I would argue, at the pinnacle of that. Now, if that amount in semites is 2% or 4% or more, that could be individual variable and up to maybe 20% in some remote Caucasus valleys.
Not all jews are hideous ugly. But i would bet, those ugliest are the most Neanderthal admixed. And that is the point.
For conclusion, pic related. H Neanderthal + HS hybrid skulls. Hybrids clearly existed. Where did they gone? Did they also die out? Or they simple live in us, diluted, in different amounts and traits. Most of them in the Middle East, their last refugee site.

Attached: Palestine neanderthal hybrids.png (331x490 163.77 KB, 22.61K)

Varg is an idiot. See pic related
Having similar DNA =/= admixture
We have 1% neanderthal admixture which means 99/100 of our ancestors were sapiens while 1/100 were neanderthals. We are more related with Africans/East Asians than with even Mezmaiskaya neanderthal who is more related to modern humans

Attached: 1551553138152.png (1366x768, 31.83K)

Well, it is not about similar, it is about indentical chunks of DNA.
But question. How that 1% HN genome affect us? Not at all?

And yes, Varg is an idiot. Not just idiot. Part ashkenazi jew. His agenda is jewish Neanderthal whitewashing agenda.

Probably not
We are more changed by the last 40 000 years. Neanderthals were less domesticated therefore they looked more like monkeys and the early sapiens might have been so too

Attached: 1546894116748.jpg (1125x1872, 664.55K)

Fuck you, the White race does exist, and deserves to exist. And all the subtypes and ethnic groupings within the White race deserve to exist too!

How so?
Mutations? Alpinisation? Dinarisation?
Or simple hybridisations…

This happened within last 5000 years
There is a correlation with CHG dna. All populations with CHG admixture have somewhat convex noses. CHG admixture peaks in Caucasians, while even Yamnaya samples who were 20% CHG had convex noses (pics related)
What happened in the last 40 000 is that we no longer have ape faces and don't act like them. Niggers are least domesticated, while Asians are most.
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0185306

Attached: yamnaya1z3r2ubptdc.jpg (797x981 51.71 KB, 71.07K)

So, if I understand that correctly, those changes were and are all nature induced. There was no hybridisations between species. All species and subspecies (races) are 100% pure. From pithecus to us. One straight line.
They are just HS + HErectus hybrids. It was Into the Africa.