What will happen once Merkel isn't chancellor of Germany anymore...

What will happen once Merkel isn't chancellor of Germany anymore? Will it all come tumbling down or will the insanity continue?

Attached: angela-merkel-oslo.jpg (940x529, 46.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

antizionistleague.com/scrapbook/political-movements/politicians/angela-merkel/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wirtschaftswunder
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing will change unless the truth of ww2 is revealed.

First post, best kike free post.

(checked)
dubs confirm
As long as the Jew still breathes on Earth, nothing will change.

Another kike will take office. It's because, LIKE AMERICA, nobody in Germany has the balls to blow a ZOG kike in charge's brains out. The solution is simple. You scare the shit out of this filth by proving to them they're going to die for subverting our nations and they'll run for the hills in fear.

inb4 instant hasbarat "glow in the dark" replies.

Attached: berlin-11-03-08-merkel-erhaelt-hohe-juedische-auszeichnung.jpg (655x368 70.06 KB, 46.04K)

Nope
You fucking nailed it bro. They are shit terrified of that and they SHOULD be

And to those doubting this bitch is a kike, I'll just leave this here.
Polvol1, you German KPD enforcing piece of shit. I hope you're watching.

antizionistleague.com/scrapbook/political-movements/politicians/angela-merkel/

The modern Federal Republic of Germany (BRD) is essentially Weimar Republic 2.0, and the Weimar Republic didn't change course when it went through various chancellors and presidents, until Hitler became chancellor. Same thing is the case here. Once she's no longer in power, then another puppet of the Jews will take her place from one of the system parties, most likely from her own CDU/CSU party, or the SPD, and the shit show will continue.

based

Attached: weidel.jpg (993x559, 67.27K)

Crypto-Jewess? I looked up her article on (((Wikipedia))), no mention of her being Jewish, but she did work for (((Goldman Sachs))). Looking at her face has my Jewdar going off like crazy, so I'm going to assume most likely she is.

qtddtot, yid

kike.

Is that photoshop or real? If it real. It’s same Merkel isn’t a mother.

Germany has been under full control after WW2.

It was allowed a brief period of prosperity to make it economically strong enough to be fully destroyed from within.

European democracy is an illusion and it's essentially a live prison camp where one has to be extremely Machiavellian just to live a slightly above average life, let alone obtaining any small riches far below what's achievable in the US.

The bureaucracy is so extreme, convoluted and demanding that most people just give up on any business plans and almost no companies ever grow beyond SMEs.

People making good money running an SME with little staff are plugged into the political system sucking the teet of the state.

it depends. when the afd comes to power with over 50%, so they don't have to deal with the others, then it may change for the better.

but all other options are bad. one worse then the other. spd wants migrants to vote, green party wants open borders and no cars, cdu is dead anyways, left party is just left, you all know what that means…

i see the jew too

but just one question, are all jews automatically bad?

I am gonna tell you my experience in short as I grew up i always hated some people for no reason at all I just said this guy is disgusting and I feel that something is wrong with him/her. Now that included in person and on tv guess what 90% of them were jews I didn't even have anything against them but this disgust that they still bring me today I I kind of understand it's an unconsious defend mechanism no matter how old or young they are I can always feel that something is wrong with them. And my theory is that something spiritually is wrong with them.

Digits confirm

has Merkel been a butterface all along?

Attached: butterface.png (446x247, 140.87K)

MOMMY
her face isn't even that bad; i bet she was hot when she was younger

Tough to say.
It all comes down to whether her chosen successor can keep her coalition together.
It's looking like that won't be possible though so it's all up in the air.

Theres pictures of her naked floating around from a communist youth retreat.

guess what poured out…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x375 691.17 KB, 348.05K)

That's her on the left, they look like typical teen horndogs.

Attached: time-person-of-the-year-angela-merkel-young-08.jpg (2650x1813, 867.87K)

They look like their fathers were rapist jews.

Those aren't her tits.

That's exactly what it is

Meant to reply to this>>12875089

My personal prediction: she's going to be replaced by a jew who openly calls for further miscegenation in order to stamp out the last of the germanic racism.

Attached: 65667c389be284e541794a05416f53ef964a7583cac1948f24517385cfee48a1.png.jpg (383x390, 28.24K)

Damn, you can tell they've already been sent through the sexual abuse/reeducation camp.

Look at a beautiful, strong, German lady. Tall, elegant, eyes that are sharp, a smile that is kind. She has power to her, but also elegance and grace. She is gentle. But she can be tough when necessary.

She is a German lady, and she is beautiful.

And then there is Merkel. Short, wicked, evil. Nothing about her is beautiful or ladylike. She is a wretch. She is disgusting. She represents Germany to the world. What a rich little whore. What vermin.

Too late now, she's long since entered into menopause.

Yep. It was called Wirtschaftswunder in West Germany. East Germany had a similar short bout of prosperity until West Germany surpassed it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wirtschaftswunder

AfD is compromised too. So is NPD. The only group I would have any modicum of trust in modern Germany today would be Der III. Weg.

Would still smash, but you can tell that they're something not quite right with her even back then.

Germany is maximum cucked. They will get what they deserve.

Attached: khazar milkers.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

Merkel is part of the problem but she isn't the cause. Her illegal actions wouldn't have gone through without complaints if the system she operates in wasn't already compromised.

Really the issues with German politics started right after WW2 because the country never got true independence or a working legal constitution. Germany hasn't been a sovereign nation at any point after that.

It will be interesting to see if Kramp-Karrenbauer buckles on pressure in latest LGBT SNAFU

The Rulers should fear the people, not the other way around.

Attached: angela-merkel-453795 (1).jpg (610x915, 319.94K)

I would've fucked the communist out of her

Better you than me. I'll take the Scarlett Johansson lookalike on the right.

You'd be stirring in multiple gallons of Jewish Bolshevik semen.

She probably fucked a lot of commie men.
She was a stasi informant.
In east Germany the naturist(nudist) movement was a popular means of rebellion among the young against the communist party.
Merkel was involved with a lot of youth movements in east Germany as a stasi informant. To keep the stasi abreast of what was going on and who needed to go to gulag.
So she probably fucked a lot of young commie rebels for info.

>Not realizing (((they))) control your government
Whites are so fucking stupid lol

moshi, pls.

If he could peer into the future from back then, I'm sure he'd take one for the team.

op why u do this?