Hypothetically

When do the legit acts of resistance begin? Things don't go from ZOG pacified to large scale violence overnight. The nigger tier shootings that have been "happening" are obviously just degeneracy.

Inb4 'a thread died for this'. Good fucking riddance. More things need to die for the sake of dignity.

Attached: team-america-world-police2.jpg (1920x1080, 332.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RAGEUNENDING/status/1101489073833865216
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hitler regretted using violence in an attempt to overthrow the Weimar government. Political action initiated by the People is how we go from ZOG to no ZOG, and it begins with Accelerationism.

If Hitler had been dealing with a Germany that was only fifty-fucking-percent German then his strategy might've been a bit different, no?

Jesus fucking Christ some people are dense.

Things are so far gone that using Weimar strategy on goblin central is out of the question. Are you literally retarded?

Attached: send-in-the-clowns-slava-polunin-the-world's-greatest-clown-and-others-from-around-the-world-theflyingtortoise.jpg (915x480, 68.26K)

We already in the US have the man that started the fire, but we still haven't listened. He's still alive, we can eco-fascism happen before he dies.

Attached: Ted-Kaczynski-1209331.jpg (590x418, 40.03K)

I almost used pic related for thread.

Attached: C_BPtpvXkAAFkeK.jpg (650x885, 123.87K)

Shill Vs. Shill

Attached: 20190217_030616.jpg (479x479, 80K)

What an amazing example of super intelligent detective work!

Faggot.

Attached: outdoorhub-5-highly-dubious-glock-modifications-2016-02-02_23-46-44.jpg (1141x693, 96.93K)

Start shooting?

my gut tells me this is the case for america. the college commie freaks will never change their minds, and the goblins will never give up their gibs. These kinds need to be removed from the country, or from this mortal coil, for any sort of political reversal to happen.

(heil'd)
Only because his coup d'état didn't work out. And the NSDAP came to power because of the crash of 1929, the degeneracy and dysfunction of the Weimar Republic, and the reparations payments for World War I.

Based Ted.

Yep. The (((cancer))) is much deeper inside this time around, and global, or I should say, more global than the first time around.

Yep. Shuffleboard, human style.

Reminder, if you don't love nature, you aren't White.

Attached: 2246906_1.jpg (1600x1067 107.06 KB, 596.15K)

If you didn't come to this conclusion 20 years ago, and started "diggin' holes", you're already fucked.
Get to know a pilled boomer or Xer with a bunker and some skills, you pathetic housepets.
We tried to warn you.

You're fucked.

I gotta have some wheat fields for my waifu to stand in

They don't have to die. I say we send them all to australia

If we embrace utilitarianism we quickly discover that the elimination of the savage races is the most humane option.

How many hotels Rwanda are you looking for? Best to cut the problem off at the roots!

When the bacon narwhals at midnight :^)

Too accurate.

Attached: DemonBomb.jpg (594x444, 44.71K)

Guess how I know you're not from here
you stumbled on the exception that proves the rule

It's not the 1930s, nigger.

Whenever the fuck you feel like doing it, it's no Zig Forumsacks business what you decide to do and when you decide to do it. ZOG is your oyster.

It's great. as long as it happens in australia

Oh, come on. Don't be a colossal faggot. I'm asking an important question.

We are a pre-balkanized arrangement of useful (white) and degenerate (shitty) individuals. This order will not magic itself into legitimacy. Something must give and the most advanced symptoms will be known to a small group. I ask that those who are sympathetic and knowledgeable inform us.

You cry out.

Kill yourself you jew piece of shit.

Mind if I save?

Attached: download-1.jpeg (474x316, 37.16K)

We need a leader we can all listen to. Organizations already exist, people willing to do the job already exist, people trained to do the job already exist.

We just need a leader, and thus far the kike shills have managed to do a good job at preventing one from emerging.

Attached: the Smirking saxon.png (680x439, 50.75K)

a thread died for this

You go first

Read siege and the brigade. If you cannot make a revolution in your own mind, in your own life and daily habits, then you certainly can't do it any other way. Drop out of the system: mentally, spiritually, physically, economically. Start now getting ready to survive the demise of the system. You may actually be contributing to that demise.

Attached: 51785948_328902607602773_3631985050288914432_n.jpg (827x580, 39.93K)

only when when the bread and circus stops

When you decide to do it.

And if he did, he'd just get murdered like Rockwell. Let's not make excuses. "Oh we can't act because Christ hasn't returned and trampled the jews into bloody mush yet." That leader isn't going to show up. We can think up all the big picture strategies we want, but you know what the definition of tactics really is? Doing what you can with what you have. Don't hedge your bets on a miracle. Operate within reality. Local groups where you already know everybody can't get infiltrated. Decentralized organizations can't be crushed by killing any single person. Every man is prepared to be a leader, because for better or worse, one day he will be. Cadre building.

Attached: 75.png (750x750, 479.09K)

That whole magical "happening" where everything conveniently snaps is bullshit. The resistance starts the moment a man with enough balls starts it.

Attached: 4d771dd13341439fbfb77bf6ccdeee0e-small.jpg (583x800, 420.87K)

Meant to quote this:

Self contradiction is the mark of one arguing in bad faith.

Attached: graphic1.gif (458x229, 4.35K)

Sounds like JBP bullshit. Clean your room or else you have no business elsewhere, etc.

Not a contradiction at all, everyone is waiting for some mental text message where the fight starts. That's bullshit, it requires a leader, a man with brains, charisma and balls to start the fight.

It's all true.

twitter.com/RAGEUNENDING/status/1101489073833865216

when you stop seeing shit thread like this and start seeing threads that make you feel you want to actually save your fellow man.

but if you live in the center , rotation is meaningless

If you're going to commit crimes, make sure they're FEDERAL so you don't have to wear an orange jumpsuit the rest of your life.

If you want to know when legit acts of resistance start, then look at France. Despite America making surrender monkey jokes, the French people themselves have a history of not putting up with shit that Americans barely grumble about.

I'm not actually sure what it would take to get America motivated into some real action that would reformat the political process, but sadly it's more likely to be something like banning twinkies rather than actual gungrabs, bans on free speech, or government enforced sharia.

Ask me how I know you are a shill?

It's simple, you need to undermine the state and rile up the people until you reach critical mass. It's that point where most of their enforcement capabilities completely break down because they were never designed for physically controlling large masses of people, but only the rebellious minority, the rest heavily relies on psychological control. They WILL use technology against you and give weapons to your enemies though (which is one of reason why kike elites like diverse societies with racial tensions) so you'd need to secure much more than just a mere revolutionary tipping point. You need to have a shadow state ready to quickly replace the kiked state and restore order as quickly as possible with as little casualties and infrastructure damage as possible due to foreign threats.

TL;DR - Surgical strikes against key individuals, short term societal collapse incapacitating most of the system, quick takeover of institutions, offering the masses order from chaos as the new government.

It is only THEN that you start lynching niggers, not before, using the weight of the state rather than it being used against you. Think of it like a wrestling move.

The problem is America is too big, for decades every generation just keeps running from the east coast to the west coast, from the cities to the suburbs, from the suburbs to the rural areas. Whites just run, run, run in America… hoping to "just have a little community and not bother anyone".

Until they run out of places to hide.

Realistically, large scale violence is still about 10 years away.
The thing that will eventually push the US from political conflict to violent conflict isn't failure of governance, but failure of culture.
Demographics is destiny, and Millenials, who knowingly or not are currently suffering the most from the current failure of culture, will be beyond the point of no return. When there are millions of 40+ millenials still working garbage Starbucks jobs with no property, $200k student loans, and no hope of ever having children, that makes for millions of 45+ millenials with nothing left to lose. The current sporadic eruptions of mass violence from Lefty millenials will grow in frequency and intensity over the next decade, eventually reach the point where entire cities are being burned to the ground and life in blue urban metro areas grinds to a halt.
The reaction to this will determine the course of the next century and beyond.

Attached: 1548652347039.gif (1023x906, 3.07M)

No, people need to see its happening, and will start to do it. If many individuals do it, it will turn into avalanche eventually.