A case for extremist eugenics (IQ selectionism)

What is intelligent? We are reliably informed by Cooijmans' (a 170 IQ Dutch psychometitor, designer of ultra-high range IQ tests, and founder of the Giga Society) that intelligence begins at 140 IQ and higher. The range that is commonly perceived and touted as being intelligent is only relatively intelligent. That means, they are intelligent in relation to the average, but they are not functionally intelligent if we are to go by the true meaning of the term.

Let's quickly examine the middling ranges according to Cooijmans:

As we can see, Mensa entry-level intelligence is required for one to be able to write legibly or get a PhD in something like psychology. So, most "intelligent" people are not intelligent at all! At best, some may hope to write just another pile of words that will inevitably be thrown into the book pile, but nothing. Additionally, the average IQ of professors in the United States is 125, which means they do not have anything approaching intelligence!

Let's examine the higher ranges:

So, one must be of above 140 IQ to even be capable of rational communication, which is the mark of actual intelligence.

Proper high intelligence begins at 150 IQ.

paulcooijmans.com/intelligence/iq_ranges.html

As is now obvious, the vast majority of people are grossly unintelligent. Even major figures of the Third Reich were rather lacklustre. For example, Alfred Rosenberg only had 130 IQ; Hitler himself only had 140, and similar numbers apply to the rest of the figures. This pales in comparison to this very board, which contains many members with IQs over 150 (mine included).

(For stats nerds, only .25% of the population is actually classifiable as intelligent.)

If we are to move forward in the future and claim the intergalactic lebensraum of our destiny, we must begin implementing eugenics. We already know this. But, in light of this information, I propose that if we are to be successful, the new average must become 140. All those who don't make that cut will eventually be weeded out of existence, but in a way that meets the Ur Aryan ethic.

Don't feel offended if you fall below the cut off, but do know what must be sacrificed if we are to succeed as a race.

Attached: lebensraumnewyorktimes.jpg (600x350, 102.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqTvm5jDjptlE-18Njd562ZjXvqOn-TLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Clearly you're not one of these people because if you were, you'd realize it will soon be trivial to make anyone's child 150IQ. Therefore everyone below this cut-off is useful insofar as they can help realize a world in which their children will be elevated.

Well sure bud
What are you going to do to achieve the goal of raising average iq?

I simply meant that people under that level must not breed until such technology can be afforded by them. This may be another 50 years. What we don't need in any case is more under-140s breeding. We don't need more chimps walking around.

Not your mom.

You're retarded and this is a troll. Saging for stupid dnc

Well if you had fucked my mom i would likely have been smarter if you are as intelligent as you say

If the smartypants of the world want to see more smart people they better use their nuts and make some
We would all be better off
If they also develop something to eradicate dumber people then we would really be making progress

You only think this is a troll because you're below 140. Reported for being a retard.

All systematic eugenics programs fail because nobody running those programs do so with any integrity or sincerity. Pretty much all their family and friends are safe, everyone they don't like which includes everyone smarter then them will be put through for sterilization. Much like right now.

Not if we had dedicated people from our movement running it. The problem is when you have lefties and jews and other people who aren't naturally high-trust. The are born fools and ruin everything they come into contact with.

You have the mentality of a grade schooler who worships intelligence. Simple people are who you get your population from.

Intelligence is everything. Without intelligence, we would have nothing. Therefore, intelligence is god and thus I worship it. Yes, I'm autistic, but so what? I'm still right.

The average is 100 by definition. It's fixed at 100.
t. actually have an IQ over 150 and I still think OP is a fag/D&C
If not, one day you might learn that every monument of human achievement hasn't come from intelligence alone but from a combination of inborn talent and some kind of spirit which is compelled to create and change at all costs. The latter is even rarer than an IQ of 160.

What you seek to define is "intellect".
There is a difference.
Good luck.

Zig Forums is just a board, it is not a movement. Between the non-Whites who love larping as being Nazis, self hating Jews who want to be Aryan, bronies, CIA who are also bronies, Trannies who operate discords to blackmail people into becoming Trannies I can think of many people you should never trust with a eugenics program.
The only successful eugenics programs to date have always been killing off the smart and competent people. it will always be the case.

Attached: Sassy-Cat-Pics.png (1840x2402, 1.37M)

Fuck off with the IQ slides nigger, you will never be white.

I have many more answers than you can possibly fathom. All will be revealed in my book which will be published by Counter Currents within the next few months.

Attached: Coming soon.jpg (735x1103, 457.17K)

Do the mods or jannies actually do anything here?

Do you have a problem with my thread, new friend?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqTvm5jDjptlE-18Njd562ZjXvqOn-TLE

Attached: 3E3C0A2B-6AE7-4350-B5BF-06977A95A26D.jpeg (500x352, 52.95K)

Is it even proven that high IQ breeds high IQ though? No one in my family comes close to my level of understanding of life and the speed at which I learn things. My family is just generations of farmers from the Balkans essentially. If we are going to selectively breed just based on IQ then we must take into account that perhaps even an average person potentially holds the DNA to give birth to the next Tesla.

I score 125 on random IQ tests I find online consistently but think I am 140+ because I have come to many conclusions on my own that many philosophers 160+ have and I was always drawn to engineering.

We also aren't taking into account other forms of Intelligence such as emotional IQ, athletic IQ, psychic IQ etc. This topic is definitely worth talking about but must be treaded carefully in actual practice.

Wouldn't it be more wise to find a test that isolates psychopaths instead?

Attached: 73d928af580f9007419d85319f934deceb53c216615ad55e24f64e551670f2d2.jpg (225x225, 8.23K)

hes smart but I still think hes a faggot , and I wont fallow him

now if he was really smart he could stop me from calling him a faggot.

but fuck him hes a faggot and cant do shit , hahaha fucking retard nerd. Thinks intelligence matters.

they ignore you cause you are dumb, and this makes you think you are smart. get a grip

"Here lies user:
The smartest man in the graveyard."

Attached: Comfy.gif (500x475, 1.05M)

Some animals and creatures have existed for millions of years despite not having any IQ to begin with, you are retarded.

I'm sure uncle Schlomo told you how you have an IQ of 6 million, but your insect perception is not a measure of genuine intelligence, and that type of intelligence is exactly the one that will be made redundant by computers (and already is to the great part).

That withstanding, I'm all for eugenics and making the general population more intelligent. We were doing pretty fine as a race with current cutoffs (all those centuries of rapid development), it's some other (((races))) that push the IQ agenda.

I used to think this most of my life until I realized it was the reverse.

@thelma why not reply to user post?

How retarded are you?

Same here. Or almost. My IQ tests return a rather wide range of results. Talking 130 - 150, which brings into question the validity of such tests to begin with.

the salivary genetics of the ape men make them an easy target.

how do you propose to take out the rest?

You need to re-examine your underlying assumptions, user. Intelligence IS important but is not the most crucial factor for a people. Example: a hyper intelligent hard working collection of absolutely degenerate dick heads. What can be done with them? Can they build a good culture and civilisation? Their National character is shit and so are they no matter how smart or how hard they work.
This example doesn’t mean that IQ is unimportant. It most definitely is important. Its simply shows that there is more to Nation than IQ. Things such as impulse control, responsibility and duty, mutual self sacrifice and general decency to each other etc… are essential to a Nation that aspires to be more than niggers or jews.
Eugenics is needed but it must be applied with a delicate hand. We aren’t breeding dogs for a few simple traits at the expense of everything else. We are trying to elevate our people through the right combination of biological and social factors resulting in a meritocratic, elitist and hierarchical Nation that promotes the greatest and best: Physically, spiritually, intellectually and primarily for our descendants at that.
It must always be remembered that unlike capitalists, to us money is only a token representing labour not a basis for an elite in itself. And unlike marxists we aren't egalitarian morons levelling everything down to a grey sludge.
The single most important characteristic that a people must have if they aspire to greatness is good character because only with this can a people attain anything more than being a collection of smug fucks wallowing in their own solipsism or narcissism.
Only through good character is it possible for a people to elevate themselves through eugenics because only through good character are a people able to cooperate, sacrifice, labour and above all understand what they are struggling for and why.

Attached: sbnn.jpeg (400x505, 154.77K)

It almost sounds as if you are talking about mythical traits such as honor, diligence, willpower, self sacrifice and integrity. Mainly masculine traits that seem to be denigrated or discouraged in today's hedonistic, psychopathic society. Whoever could be behind such a terrible design I wonder.
Rhymes with news.

IQ is the most important thing by far. If we all became 70 IQ tomorrow, it'd all be over and you know it. There's your proof.

You can't raise "average IQ" by definition. All IQs are averaged to 100. That is how it is calculated. The average will always be 100. Why do you think """140""" is required for basic communication, dumbass?

I knew those Kangaroo's were up to something.

Yes, of course it would. But iq is not the only factor its just an underlying prerequisite. Its not just raw processing power, beyond a basic level its what you do with it.
Eg: The supposed high average jew iq. Yeah i know its a myth but for the sake of argument what would a jew with high iq do? Would it stop them being a jew or would it just enable them to jew better?
Iq by itself isn’t enough to build a nation that works. It is one of the fundamentals but by itself even supra genius iq isn’t enough it is just one important factor amongst a cluster.

Attached: felix-albrecht8.jpg (857x1200, 237.79K)

"Being rational" will just be another cult akin to atheism if you cull the population to that extent. Its rational to desire a smarter populace and strife to better your people, it is irrational to destroy your people in the process.
Design a better plan, this is defeatism and leaves the core of your people behind. Hitler might have had an IQ of 140, but the love for his people made him look further in search for another option.
TL:DR i think youre a dirty kike and dont want to see more of these shitty IQ threads if the premise is; "Lets kill white dumbos."

I don't think we should kill them, but "discouraging Sub 80 IQ people from breeding unless they have some other exceptional genotype/phenotype is a good idea.

It is necessary to have a percentage of your population within each of the IQ ranges in order for a society to function properly. Imagine everyone a 140iq+ autist. Even if they weren’t autistic, it would still complicate things.

These anons are onto something as well. It’s not simply IQ/genes linked to IQ when there seems to be racial essence involved. Good character is necessary. I’m also convinced that in a lifetime, a person’s IQ can increase or decrease depending on how well they use not only their brains, but also their hands (the servants of the mind).

Stop fetishizing IQ

Genuinely curious if you would cull me. My IQ is 135 but I am extremely athletic and people consider me quite handsome. Would intelligence be the only criteria used for your system?

Missing the forest for the trees. Do you honestly believe we don't know this, here of all places? The issue currently confronting us isn't one of longitudinal plans for the creation of the Overman, but one of the bare necessity of the survival of the race. Until the latter problem is solved on a permanent basis, the former is merely an intellectual exercise - a LARP.

I've never felt bad about having a 138 IQ until now.

We don't need three threads.

If you set the floor that high, you get assraped by Goodhart's law and select for people who are good at taking standardized tests rather than people who are actually high in general intelligence (the two correlate, but like lots of correlated things they come apart at the tails). Setting a low floor and gradually raising it might work, but I'm not convinced it's a particularly good idea.

The higher you go over 140, the greater the increase of autistic-like behavior. I know this is anecdotal, but please tell me you have not observed the same.

You are a midwit, and those are the worst. Even worse than normies.

When it comes to whites, it is the only thing that matters.

138 is pretty low. Not to attack you, but that's just the case. It's still okay, though. I actually did a Mensa entrance exam and scored 153 – with a hangover. My best score ever was on a test I had to do for a job at Jewgle. I scored 166, but apparently that was too high. At least I can brag about being intellectually overqualified.

Nah. We should just sterilize people under 90!Q. That means you, OP.

I believe you're far below 90 exclamation quotient, fago. Take your brainlet spam elsewhere. This is a serious thread for above-Mensans and you're simply not welcome.

Why not just go ahead and shill the fucking brain microchip outright? Shh, it's OK, I won't sell your secrets on the black market for free or even for a loss. Go on, I'll wait

Just kill anyone with an IQ under 1488 and skin darker than fresh snow lol

I have met highly gifted individuals that were perfectly fine interacting with others. Autism increases IQ in certain specialized fields but high IQ does cause autism.

Does not cause *

Under-130er spotted.

Glow niggers are mining the fuck out of this thread.

My hnghIQ is actuwally 64, Derp! I luV being SosHully awaYre and yAy diEversitY!. *wipes dribble.* Vote DeoCrAtz to AcellaraTe SociEtaL coLabsZe! Heheheheeeee. WalMAerts maAaa@! I thinc my frienD JaMal aids.

Attached: le0_di_capretard.jpg (852x480, 42.88K)

There's a lot of glowing here.

Somebody gas the Jewess in the middle of the room. I can't be bothered.

Low IQ members of society are wastes of space and effort. Most criminals tested below 100 IQ on studies. People below 100 IQ are too susceptible to impulsiveness and manipulation.

I am one of the very few that know's what it's like to be intelligent and retarded.

You started drama and now you are mad? Fuck off snake

A family member has a high level IQ and organizational skills of a retard. Pretty funny.

It's not fucking funny man I can teach myself calculus but I can't hold more than 5 digits in my head, it fucking sucks.

Attached: 0tfibi9tmxj21.jpg (720x1280, 61.63K)

My fluid IQ is ultra high (178) but my crystallised is like 50 points lower. So I can process things ultra fast but I'm slower when it comes to maths and writing. Memory is also garbage.

a tangible claim. You ought to have started this thread after your book was published. As your posts do not give credence to your claims, at least the book might have.

There are other factors that are as, if not more important that intelligence. Eg. morality (a hyperinteligent kike is still a kike), a drive for innovation (chinese outperform us in iq, not in innovation), and most importantly, a drive for survival. It doesn't matter how smart you are if your genes don't get passed on.

As for eugenics, even a cursory examination of european history shows that any improvement has been slow and constant. You simply create conditions that eliminate the very bottom of the population and direct reproduction to the upper-median (criminals were hanged, dumb people's kids did not survive), and the median itself naturally (if slowly) rises.

As for eliminating people that are way above the current median iq, you have neither the means nor justification to do it, given that our very survival as a whole is at stake here.

By the way, how many children do you have? Surely a man of your formidable intellectual capacities has achieved above-replacement fertility for himself. Right?

Attached: bait.jpg (621x569, 20.91K)

The only thing that matters atm is fighting and winning.
Intelligence is helpful but more important by far: Bravery, discipline, in group preference and loyalty.
Without these were just fedoras with a big mouth.

Attached: 1449796454079.jpg (765x697, 174.21K)

Eugenics is just fucking stupid when CRISPR is a thing. We're only a couple decades away from being able to genetically engineer the entire population to be Newton, Leibniz, Euler, and Gauss tier intelligent. Hell the fucking Chinese have already genetically engineered twins to be more intelligent.

Not to mention how monumentally easier it would be to get the public to accept genetic engineering instead of selective breeding programs.

I sympathise that you have some difficulties, user. However, I stand by my previous comment and maintain that intermittent hilarity can also result.

I appreciate your sympathy, faggot.

Now user. You are being overly emotional. Are you a woman on her menses, an individual with faulty neurotransmitters or endocrine system, or merely a low IQ subhuman that has an underdeveloped prefrontal cortex?

And neither can be done without intelligence.

6. The mother is blonde Swedish – 148 IQ.

I will make a thread upon release and it will break everything down, including Phronesisism, which is built off the foundations of the philosophy of Mathilde Ludendorff whose system is known as God-Cognition, which is built off Kant and Schopenhauer and Plato. Howver, my system is scientific in essence, unlike Mathilde's. Ultimately, it will pave the way for a new European religion of the future that will guide us to the stars and beyond. Bonus: its logical and metaphysical framework is impossible to refute. Any attempt to do so leads to automatic self-refutation. This will be the biggest thing in the last 100 years. It will also achieve the religious vision of the Reich, which they failed to realise due to middling IQ.

Stay tuned.

These are fucking great slide threads by the way, how many more IQ eugenics threads do we need? 4/5?
This isn't a substitute for an argument chum. You're literally fragmenting the integrity of this board by spamming these fucking threads. You put an intelligent man against a meathead in a ring and see what happens. Only if they are equal in skill and strength would it be a fair fight, otherwise certain things go out the window. Intelligence is good in most situations, but a eugenics system that emulates natural selection more and not IQ selection is more in line with nature. Even with transhumanism, IQ selection should be done only once we've rebalanced the current dysgenic system in place worldwide.

Also, it's a nice self bumping trick you got there by regulating one response to each and every post instead of condensing your posts like an actual user and not just some fucking gay fbi agent. Give other threads a chance and stop flooding the board with your shit. We've had this thread twice now and have all come to the same conclusion before.
It's low if you look down your nose at everyone who isn't on par with yourself, in your own eyes. Faggot. Actions speak much louder than words, and you can't help but come across like a sophisticated shill. Get some humility, maybe some self awareness and step down from that high horse already. You should have to prove you're better, by action not word.

I'm-butthurt: the poast. Oh, how I pity you jungs.

Lol what an argument. Where did you get your IQ reading from 'blues clues?' thanks for proving my point retard, I bet you didn't even read my post. Commit suicide please, in line with your own eugenic solutions.

There's no argument to make. Yours posts are nothing but autistic screeching because you know that you're intellectually inferior and would be flushed out in any serious eugenics system. So sorry I hit a nerve, but you're too short for this ride. Just leave. Now.

See, it would work if perhaps, I were any of the other anons. But no, I don't think I'll heed you faggot. Why? I've only got your word to take in this matter and I seriously doubt that. No argument to make? Please. What's your next post going to be I wonder? More of the same. The irony is I bet you think you're not predictable at all. What a joke.

OP is right. You come off as pretty low IQ. No offence, but we hate talking to your kind. You just don't get it. That's probably why he filtered you.
t. 159.4 IQ.

If 'i just don't get it' maybe the pair of you could actually bother to explain something in a reasonable fashion and not in some demeaning way simply because some numbers infers that you might be intelligent. All I ask, if you're supposed to be so intelligent; actually back me the fuck out verbally, and not with just some 'lol fuck off peasant' tripe. If you manage to come across as something other than a arrogant sycophant, you'll probably have my respect, and that of other people who may or may not feel the same as well.

just fuck off, midwit.

Ftfy.

Attached: 2b506ca32b8756b8123d1cbdfcbdc105d7aa4887ffead0dc1140a84be47fd0c3.jpg (480x502, 17.29K)

Limiting eugenics to intelligence only isn’t a good idea. The eugenics should be more than just intelligence.

That's a really good case. Such a good case that - It's already the global agenda…

The average Zig Forumsack is over 140 it seems.

Will OP ever learn folks or will he continue to self parody until the end of time? Stay tuned for the next episode of 'OP is a faggot!'

Lel. You cant make stupid people smart. It is impossible. just as you can't make soulless and heartless people have empathy.

Everyone on Zig Forums was pre-selected by the CIA in childhood to be on Zig Forums and has 190iq minimum.

Attached: keep it talmud.png (757x458 534.46 KB, 12.1K)

Why not ignore his posts ? What value does having scripts (probably JS) runing in your device ??? Just scroll past.

So you are jew, then.
What kind of logic is this ?

This is literally a duplicate thread for the other eugenics thread. The same criticism applies: you can get 50 million people with 150+ IQs a lot faster through simple natalism of our default Aryan stock than you can through selective breeding. By expanding default aryan population to multiple billions, and then isolating subpopulations be desireable traits you get whatever trait you want in extreme quantity and diverse gene expressions to get you there, which means cross breeding those gene expressions will get you even more of the trait.

Additionally, low IQs often have common sense that high IQs lack. Do not hate your common folk. Every nobleman needs his crofters.

I mean, drop an eight and I'd agree. Finding a woman to breed with would be a bitch, tho.

That's a joke lol.
The meme about disinfo claims is just general purpose and funny, as our glow in the dark friends like to start lobbing that at you as soon as you step off the farm

Another thing I want to say because I'm in a good mood is that one might consider that the dominant ideological consensus on Zig Forums at any given time could very well be another dialectical layer of controlled opposition.

Always, always, ask who is benefiting, and never shy away from those dark corners of your mind. Ask for the truth.

Am I gaslighting? Only your discernment can tell.

Attached: cool story bro.jpg (446x560, 78.06K)

Here's another redpill on muh IQ eugenics: people with power need other people who know how to wield power. They don't need high IQ people unless they're also the former kind. Giving power [which is even more finite than money and other precious resources] to incompetent geniuses will erode the leader's power base without replacing it with a new power base and he will be eliminated from power along with all those fast calculators he fetishized.

Make machiavellian geniuses if you make em at all.

Loudly.

Good post. I'm between Gifted and Intelligent (130s, 140s) and I retain myself from posting too much here to keep the quality the highest. My verbal skills are not that good, even though my spatial skills and my intuition are brilliant.
Eventually, yes. But civilization is already possible at 105+ IQ. Surprise: the best Whites countries and the high-end Asian countries are 105-110 IQ.

IQ is at 80% determined by your genes. You got lucky on the roll from your parents, who may in fact not be that low IQ. 125 sounds accurate for you though.

If you have high IQ, you need to breed, breed and breed.

You said it not me.

Attached: b8bubhbgb5b6b7bybfbrb5ub.png (500x500, 27.86K)

Ignore him, my illyrian friend. I am very slow. Please forgive me.

Says that while presenting us a forgery, mistranslation, thinking nobody here can read the inscription on the medal. A medal that was an advertisement gimmick for a row of articles in a newspaper.

Yes, and your jewish hubris let you believe to get away with it.