Anti-aryanism. It's time for this term to start its road to becoming mainstream

Take back the narrative.

"anti-white" doesn't win you any friends. Even whites think it's cool and that you are racist who kills six million jews per second in your microwave or your gas chamber with the screen door if you use that term.

No, let's be more specific. Anyone who says the word "goyim" which is, of course an utterly degrading racial slur, is guilty of a hate crime.

It is bigoted to practice anti-aryanism. If people are against Eastern Europeans, then they are anti-slavic. We can hold lengthy public arguments with each other about whether the hate-filled murderous genocidal Russian Bolshevik-led Holocaust of the Slavs was anti-aryan or anti-slavic, but we must be more specific.

For now, most anti-aryanism is bona fide anti-aryanism. When Jews publicly say "Fellow White People" then we have to respond with "are you Aryan or Slavic? You said you are White, which are you? Slavic or Aryan? Wait a minute, if you're Jewish, then you are no more White than an albino African American person is White. Please quit labeling blanket criticisms of Whites of all types with your blatantly acting like you are one of us while crowing about how "we" need to change. YOU need to change, yes, but quit telling everyone you are not Jewish when you claim you are interested in changing whatever it is you are shrieking about." etc.

ANTI-ARYANISM. Today a term, tomorrow a federal crime.

Attached: Some blonde guy tricep.jpg (635x357, 86.12K)

PS "anti-masculinism" sounds a lot more powerful than "misandry."

how about:
==Anti-caucasian==?

AntiCaucasian
comes better under the radar and sounds more scientific!

The correct term is Occidental European. Anything else can be played against us.

Aryanism is just a meme though to ordinary people.
Anti-white actually means something, anti-Aryan will just get you laughed out the room.

get them to say "well yeah, I'm anti-aryan!" then you retort "well yeah, I'm anti-jew!" or flavour of your choice

In its generality and perceived applicability to things that should be expressly excluded, such as in the case of pale kikes who claim Aryanism by pretending the color of the skin is the only factor, it actually means nothing. Aryanism is specific and exclusive and being a meme stops nothing, if anything being a meme is a good thing because it establishes coverage and provides you with a base to direct people through corruption (or in this case redemption) of the meme. I don't think you know how this works.

When an anti-White actually embraces their anti-Whiteness, that's when you either record the vile things they say about our race or you talk right past them to the audience. Let them convict themselves as an anti-White.

As for "Anti-Aryan" no. No one knows what Aryan even means nd most people believe it is a foreign word. In either case, it has no effect on people and I almost believe that this is a weak attempt to subvert and dilute one of our most effective words just as it has begun to go mainstream.
No offense.

No. The term is anti-White.
It's bad enough that we have been forced to use a three syllable word to label the enemy. They would have had an advantage with their two syllable word ere it not for the masterful retort we have whenever an anti-White tries to justify their anti-Whiteness.
Learn the Mantra and its history, newfags. It is among our greatest weapons for person to person conversation.

anti-white

wow even worse optics than anti-white. congratulations faggot, great way to put a giant target on yourself

Just go suck kike cock and abandon all trappings of Aryanism for peak optics.

Useless. No one can agree on what aryan is and the aryans Hitler debated on weren't the fucking regional aryans of pooland.

This is a shill thread.

Is that vanilla ice?

Sounds like muddying the water.

a home for all is a home to none

ok christkike

Attached: 2bd04f95199b081767d7297d865292d7.jpg (845x403, 63.33K)

Nah this is retarded I'll stick with anti-white thanks.

Loxism is better since it more blatantly names jews.

This is how you know these threads are not made in good faith. Everyone here with a scalding hot IQ knows that that word has been conditioned against, for generations even. There is no possible way, without having direct control over media, academia and politics to rehabilitate the image of that word. Aryan properly derives from Sanskrit and refers to the folk that came south from the Eurasian steppes into modern day China, Central Asia, West Asia and Southwest Asia. Mistakenly, some in the past applied this word to the brothers/cousins of that tribe, those that became the Teutons, the Latins, the Kelts, the Slavs and so on. They were not Aryan. I don't really like the unwieldy 'Indoeuropean' but until a new world gains traction, 'White' will also do.

Attached: oae03kr71a1r3au0xo1_1280.jpg (1080x880, 86.94K)

Dumb idea. Anti-Caucasian might fly if you want to sound more "official".

Please stop with the hateful images of healthy white families. I don't get paid enough to look at this.

shalom

the term aryan refers to a civilized (white) person who seeks spiritual advancement.

Lol OP is a retarded nigger

Look, racism destroys its practitioners. Africa is a wasteland of shitholes because they’re abusivy tribal to each other. The middle east explodes with rage because its people are abusively tribal to each other. Trump got elected in America because Americans started being abusively tribal to each other. You know why humanity is going to use tomorrow’s technologies to self-obsolete? Nobody wants to deal with abusively tribal cultures.

Black people on the moon - do you think the kind of black person who gets to join a moon colony is going to be screaming at white devils and bawling over race traitors who act white? Well the same goes for white people on the moon - they’re going to be the mind of white people who don’t give a shit if their skin is any color.

This aryan bullshit - I mean, why would you be trying to convince black people to use aryan as a racial insult? Why do you hate white people so desperately you have to pretend to be the most worthless kind of human on Earth? What’s your excuse for being this broken and unhappy? What would make you willing to accept healing? What would make you willing to be your own person again?

I want to live forever. Do you? Because you could. Giving up racial allegiance gets people a large portion of the way there.

But sure, go on - let’s call white niggers aryans. It’s a nice shorthand. We don’t need moon colonies; wealth, happiness, and peace are anachronisms we can discard. Let’s be niggers and aryans forever, perfectly mirroring each other, living lives that end in murder or suicide while shitting out the most beatable babies to vent our frustrations upon. Who needs joy in this world? We could have paradise, but it would involve giving up racism, so obviously paradise is worthless and coming down from the trees was just a cosmic blunder.

DIVERSITY IS CODE WORD FOR ANTI-HITLERISM

STAB YOUR LOCAL JOURNALIST

So?

'Anti-white' is simple and direct.
It's what they are.

Attached: Ivanov 10.jpg (1280x966, 590.55K)

Antiwhite is way better.

this isnt going to work. aryan = nazi to most people. whereas everyone calls us white, so anti-white makes more sense.

Or we could reclaim the term Europhobia, so that it means hostility towards Whites/Europeans, instead of being anti-EU.

Yeah, i'm fairly sure that overweighted and dirty russian drunktard scumbags totally have Celto-Nordic Aryan blood

holy shit, is 8/pol/ entirely 14 year olds or do you people really have single digit IQs?

Sage is not a downvote, newfag.

Attached: 1463032019022.jpg (447x306, 36.64K)

been here since the gamergate exile. i don't really post regularly outside of trolling and laughing the brazen retardation here at display

I prefer to say they are anti-American.

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over your single digit IQ. Sage is not a downvote.

Attached: backtoreddit.png (991x1426, 1.69M)

How about just twist their words. When jews complain about something call it jewish privilege to able to complain. When they attack Whites use the word europhobe. Its makes their words useless when we apply it as a defense to our own.

Attached: 1547977617553.png (500x401, 103.04K)

Not all Europeans are Aryan, some are only 25% Aryan, like the Spanish. Our word is ant-white and it is going mainstream.

Some Caucasians are literally niggers, like the Hamites.

Hamites are only nigger in skin color, they have advanced cognitive capabilities and an european-looking skull

Wouldn't today's Indians soil be considered Untouchables buy the old standards? Hmm.

Pick one and only one

Attached: A5433172-1AF6-43D2-8BEF-78A5F97EEC0E.jpeg (540x434, 80.57K)

the problem isn't even race,
the real problem is culture,

it just so happens that these
races can't let go of how
their cultures polluted those
races,

Just call them Jesuits. Its off people's radar so you don't get the angry NPC reaction, and they will be open to thinking and doing their own research.

Most people don’t understand Aryan blood or the Aryan standard of the Germans but it is absolutely something that the masses need to be educated in

Attached: an.jpg (1620x1080, 578.02K)

Invoking Hitler with a word like Aryan will just get you attacked till you are ruined.

Probably the only post anyone needs to read in this thread

Jewish supremacists. That is what they are. People are worried about supremacy, victimhood and opression.

Should be anti white

When did christains use aryan?

It's a shame that most descriptions and labels attributed to groups originate from the ignorance infested swamp that is American politics.

There's a problem with that term. Pakis are Aryans. Literal Indo-Aryan speakers of Urdu, descended from Sanskrit and influenced by Persian.

Literally retarded.

This is the gayest post on the board right now, good job.

The mere mention of the word 'aryan' triggers most people into a programmed response. If you think 'anti-white' is a problem because people associate 'white' with genocide then why the fuck would you replace it with 'aryan'.
You're either a loo with no understanding of western culture and some wish to ingrate yourself with it, or you're just a fool.

Europhobic seems more in line with the modern themes

What is loxism?

This

Shut the fuck up, Schlomo

Was thinking this as soon as I finished reading

Doesn't seem to roll off the tongue easily.