Another Greatest Gen X Hero Since Kurt Cobain Kills Himself

GEN X CAN'T STOP KILLING THEMSELVES

Degenerate Race-Mixer Keith Flint dead: Prodigy legend dies in shock suicide aged 49
The singer, famous for hit song Firestarter and his wild haircut was found dead at his home this morning

The Prodigy's Keith Flint has been found dead at his Essex mansion after taking his own life aged 49.
Confirming his shock death in an emotional statement on the band's Instragram page, current members Liam Howlett and Leeroy Thornhill revealed it was suicide.
"The news is true, I can’t believe I’m saying this but our brother Keith took his own life over the weekend," they wrote.
"I’m shell shocked, f**kin angry, confused and heart broken ….. r.i.p brother Liam #theprodigy"
Keith's wife, DJ Mayumi Kai, is believed to have been in Japan at the time of his death.

Inside Keith Flint's battle with drugs and depression as Prodigy star dies aged 49

Police and the ambulance service were called to their home at 8.10am on Monday after an unnamed person raised the alarm.
However, the iconic star was pronounced dead at the scene.
"We were called to concerns for the welfare of a man at an address in Brook Hill, North End, just after 8.10am on Monday," a spokesperson for Essex Police said.
"We attended and, sadly, a 49-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene. His next of kin have been informed.

"The death is not being treated as suspicious and a file will be prepared for the coroner."
The Prodigy found huge fame after emerging from the underground rave scene in the early 1990s.
They went on to become one of the UK's biggest bands, but Keith once admitted he became suicidal when a decade of drink and drug abuse caused the band to collapse in the early noughties.
"I got bang into coke, weed, drinking a lot. This made me reclusive, boring and shallow," he told The Times.
"I'd line up rows of pills and just take them and take them and I'd lose track of how many until I passed out."
Admitting he thought about killing himself, he added, "But you need a lot of balls to kill yourself. I was a coward."
His demons sparked a huge fallout with bandmate Liam Howlett before the band's manager John Fairs helped him kick the drugs ahead of their 2009 comeback.

"I got heavily into booze and drugs and flooded myself with that, like a sponge. And then I reeled it in," he told WENN.
And he said performing had become his new narcotic.
"It's like my drug. You've got to go out there firing. There's nothing sadder than watching a heavyweight boxer and he's out of shape and getting bashed around."
Keith first joined the band as a singer and dancer after meeting Prodigy founder Liam Howlett at a rave he was DJ-ing.
They were joined by keyboardist Leeroy and MC Maxim, and released their debut single Charly in August 1991.
Their second single, Everybody in the Place, shot up the charts to number 2 in December 1991, beaten only by Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody after Freddie Mercury's death.
They got to the No1 spot in the UK singles chart with their famous song Firestarter and again with Breathe in 1996.
Prodigy also has six No1 albums.
Keith became an iconic figure in the British music scene thanks to his energetic live performances and his distinctive look of wild hair and lots of tattoos.
The singer was born in Redbridge, East London, before moving to Braintree, Essex as a child.

archive.fo/faeHE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a4eav7dFvc8
youtube.com/watch?v=svJvT6ruolA
montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/cocaine-users-twice-as-likely-to-become-suicidal-study
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok.

Attached: dothead.mp4 (640x360, 1.99M)

who?

Who?

fags

Attached: jacobsladder.gif (499x268, 223.27K)

aw, that's wholesome

Why should i care and how is thing going to solve anything wrong with the world?

disgusting shit. epitome of late90ies-00ies degenerate culture. fuck. I'm glad it is over.

Who actually believes that Kurt Cobain Killed Himself?

He was brilliant. I was a fan. Bright energy.

Nothing of value was lost.

Attached: d2cc9b11ee5a8ced1b56bec683a0e8bd370eebd2e3d2ccd10261a607d8d4f1ae.jpg (653x477, 247.09K)

That really sucks. Fat of the Land was a masterpiece, super creative and unique electronic music when everyone else was doing stale as fuck trance and happy hardcore garbage.

You see OP,

heh, nice try faggot

Attached: y e s.png (213x325, 114.74K)

That's my greentext story, you scabby pus-infected cunt - not yours.
Eat a shotgun.

dubs of truth, this was a one hit wonder

Attached: A-severe-infection-of-the-vagina.image_.jpg (500x323, 51.43K)

I thought you were some sad aged manlet trying to display your outrage in the passive aggressive fashion of your miserable people to no one here that matters (me) giving a fuck about your dead degenerate. You're an incoherent retard, your bad.

What is sad is that ripped drum tracks and samples from people who had real talent and wasted it by putting this degenerate goblin as lead mouth breather.

Why aren't you decomposing yet?

Now the little guy is lashing out. Look what I did. Calm down, baby man.

It was hard to believe until everyone found out he was talking to his imagery friend before he offed himself. That made it clear he it was true, he was X to the core. The generation that had nothing and believed in nothing, robbed of everything even their childhood. All that is left for X is nihilism, drugs, degeneracy, and death.

It appears that he is the bitch who got smacked up

Who actually cares?

Courtney Love is guilty of murder, but he was a faggot anyway.

THIS
Dave and/or Courtney did it or hired the hit. Dave's first foofighters album every song is about how Curt was a alpha and dave is less than a beta. What a faggot.

DAVE KILLED KURT

That's a pity. Had the opportunity to see him in concert last year and didn't go.

He probably heard all the nigger shit that people today claim is music and that caused him to kill himself.

But when you think about it, 30 years ago someone from a previous generation probably killed themselves because they heard his music.

I'm sure it had nothing to do with this. Probably wasn't the jews.

Attached: v hosts a surprise QA.webm (800x600, 11.63M)

Just like the good days of the internet, right faggot?

This.

Prodigy made music with feeling and difference to it, it was fun to listen to.

I am old enough to know who Prodigy was, and have lost friends to the rave scene (aka the meth/extacy scene).

My comment was merely observation of the coincidental timing of the media blitz against 8/v/ and the video montage released as a tribute to Salt Mountain.

youtube.com/watch?v=a4eav7dFvc8
They were a bunch of lads doing it their own way.
I enjoyed the salt mountain along with the music.

It's a reminder that all that we knew is dying off, and we're not far behind.

Grunge is defeatist crap

Well RIP, motherfucker. I'm gonna dance to "No Good" when israel goes up in flames.
youtube.com/watch?v=svJvT6ruolA

My only exposure to Prodigy was through the newgrounds flash scene back in the early 2000's back when I was five.

Another degenerate dead. Good.

I cried

Watching that I'm surprised he lasted so long.

Oh look, more shit that doesn't belong on Zig Forums

The haircut alone is good enough reason to have gone through with it.

pretty sure a raging SJW MSM storm in regards to the hate website known as 8ch is actually on topic, rabbi.

perhaps you'd care to share the weather report for Tel Aviv or Haifa instead?

Look at the thread you're in, retard.

God damn what an event that was. As for The Prodigy,Liam's not dead, so fans have that going for them.

The absolute fucking state of this board

Gen X and suicide you say?
Kek

montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/cocaine-users-twice-as-likely-to-become-suicidal-study

In general taking a drug that makes you feel like a superstar for a couple hours and then crashing down to realize you're just a maggot crawling in the shit will do this to you.

Also, getting into that insane level of manic depressive cycle invariably leads you to blow all your money and then some pursuing your delusions of grandeur. Starting some crazy business, buying the clothes and car you can afford to get people to buy into your delusions of grandeur…when you wake up with the bills due, and the stupid ill considered business gambles in ruins with a massive cocaine crash will tend to make you want to end it all particularly if you're too stupid and spoiled to ever buckle down and do hard work and accept the necessary self sacrifice and humbleness to dig yourself out of that hole you put yourself in.

And that is Gen X

It's strange how they are such diehard druggies and yet specifically choose to do the shittiest drugs.

Do you have a study that is actually believable?

That was awful, I've never heard of the guy until this, but man, I wouldn't have listened even if I did know. Nothing of value was lost frankly, but of course, there was no thread and very low acknowledgement when All That Remains' guitarist died, and other fantastic musicians like him.

Probably jews propping him up in the spotlight.

==The greatest existential threat to Whites' survival is a sub cultural cancer know as White Nationalism and/or Alt. Right. For they
have facilitated the suicidial notion that Whites defending their culture, heritage and interests and from ethnic cleansing should be met with hostile resistance.==

Good, now I don't have to listen to him and his nigger friend anymore, or see others watching their newest degenerate music videos which feature the same line over and over again.

Don't kid yourself, if you listen to any radio or radio related tv they are going to push this degenerate for the next six months.

His Jewish wife made sure everyone believed it.

This matters how?

[citation needed]

They ain't no heroes, pal. They're just some people who got famous and had problems they couldn't handle.

More like a rumor.

eat a bullet x'ers, you're getting yours along the boomers

Sonofabitch, user. What the hell takes 5 minutes?

F
for this track, 2nd only to Grün ist unser Fallschirm

Prodigy on feminism

Prodigy predicted Zoomers in 2004

He race mixed? Did he fuck a negress or something? I thought he just dated Gail Porter for a while?

I can right click the videos in this thread and open them in YT, but when I try to play the embed on Zig Forums I gett 500 Interanl Server Error, JewTube is resisting Zig Forums embed, it seems.

Attached: DISDAIN.jpg (680x1020, 129.55K)

they want us to move to neinchan

Its happening over the entire site

neinchan is a trap, why move to a site with a negative "no" in the name? so stupid, they think we are so stupid, actually raises my morale that they are still trying so hard.

Zig Forums is a trap, why move to a site with a negative "no" in the name? so stupid, they think we are so stupid, actually raises my morale that they are still trying so hard. Lets just back to 4chan this board isn't even pulling 2k uniques anymore

Works fine on YouTube proper if I click the scroll wheel on my mouse.

The jokes on you Zoomer, we'll all be dead from OD or anhero long before the DOTR.

Attached: IMG_8771.JPG (1200x674, 92.96K)

A race traitor? And nothing of value was lost.

This is now a /mupol/ thread
Teach fellow how to make music so that this degenerate can FUCK OFF

Planed to play this when shooting invaders in the upcoming racewars…

Attached: FettJabbaUndNeger.jpg (1280x720 921.02 KB, 18.39K)

Nothing of value was lost.

son of a bitch

Live fast, die fast. The #1 problem with degenerate whites is their inability to conceive of what their life will be like after their youthfulness has run its course.

At least there used to be strong, multi-generational families to provide the less capable whites with a visual, tangible, visceral example of what the future will be like and how it should be lived but most degenerate whites barely know both their parents. Their siblings were either never born, came from another father, or became estranged due to one or the other's degenerate lifestyle driving other family members away. All the grandparents are either dead, estranged, or, if they are still alive and present, rendered catatonic by the TV or so out of touch and lacking in wisdom that their grandchild rightly ignores their existence. The celebrity death pools (and society in general) are going to become increasingly hilarious over the nezt decade as these broken, empty shells hit a wall. Eventually their bodies and minds will no longer be able to handle the sheer amount of escapism (drugs, gluttony, lust) needed to stave off the harsh nature of reality for just one more day and thus headlines like this will become a daily occurrence.

Good, one less degenerate role model.

Anyone who fantasizes about a race war, civil war, apocalypse etc is some kind of loner, or outcast, creep, pervert or is just plain ugly and got rejected one to many times.

This thread;

Grunge -→heroin
Faggots–→ Meth/cocaine

Both equal death.

Both would be taken away quietly in the dead of night by the Gestapo and never heard from again. Their families would know better than to even murmur about it in privacy of their homes.

Attached: polsa-dog01s.jpg (850x1656, 199.2K)

Even if all drugs were legalized, nobody would be an addict if the society they lived in was healthy and happy.

Are you kidding? You know nothing about cocaine and heroin. That shit is super addictive. The iron fist of the law could never relax with that shit. And there are worse drugs than that; scolpolamine for example. Just take the merchants of this shit to a public square and blast their brains out in public.

Ok, lol.

Drug policy and use within the Wehrmacht
Drug use in the German military during World War II was actively encouraged and widespread, especially during the war's later stages as the Wehrmacht became depleted and increasingly dependent on youth as opposed to experience.[2]

Stimulants
In an effort to make its front-line soldiers and fighter pilots fight longer, harder, and with less concern for individual safety, the German army ordered them to take military-issue pills made from methamphetamine and a primarily cocaine-based stimulant. After Pervitin, a methamphetamine drug newly developed by the Berlin-based Temmler pharmaceutical company, first entered the civilian market in 1938, it quickly became a top seller among the German population. The drug was brought to the attention of Otto Friedrich Ranke, a military doctor and director of the Institute for General and Defense Physiology at Berlin's Academy of Military Medicine.[3] The effects of amphetamines are similar to those of the adrenaline produced by the body, triggering a heightened state of alertness. In most people, the substance increases self-confidence, concentration, and willingness to take risks while at the same time reducing sensitivity to pain, hunger, and the need for sleep. In September 1939, Ranke tested the drug on 90 university students and concluded that Pervitin could help the Wehrmacht win the war. Cocaine, whose effects substantially overlap with those of amphetamine but feature greater euphoria, was later added to the formulation to increase its potency through the multiplicative effects of drug interaction and to reinforce its use by individuals.

Medical authorities described this plan, under which the distributed pills numbered in the millions, as having the negative consequence that many soldiers became addicted to drugs and useless in any military capacity, whether combat or supporting.[4]

Alcohol
At the start of World War II, alcohol consumption was widespread among members of the Wehrmacht. At first, high-ranking officials encouraged its use as a means of relaxation and a crude method of mitigating the psychological effects of combat, in the latter case through what later scientific developments would describe as blocking the consolidation of traumatic memories. After the Fall of France, however, Wehrmacht commanders observed that their soldiers' behavior was deteriorating, with "fights, accidents, mistreatment of subordinates, violence against superior officers and 'crimes involving unnatural sexual acts'" becoming more frequent.[3] The Commander-in-Chief of the German military, General Walther von Brauchitsch, concluded that his troops were committing "most serious infractions" of morality and discipline, and that the culprit was alcohol abuse. In response, Hitler attempted to curb the reckless use of alcohol in the military, promising severe punishment for soldiers who exhibited public drunkenness or otherwise "allow[ed] themselves to be tempted to engage in criminal acts as a result of alcohol abuse." Serious offenders could expect "a humiliating death."[3] This revised policy accompanied an increase in Nazi Party disapproval of alcohol use in the civilian sector, reflecting an extension to alcohol of the longstanding Nazi condemnation of tobacco consumption as diminishing the strength and purity of the "Aryan race."[1][3][5][6]

Daily remnder that white/asian Hapas are and always will be universally superior to white cucks and asian soyboys. :^^^^^^^^^)

Ok, lol. Write a book.

No you
No more than nicotine
Fuck off zogfag bootlicker, common law, if people want to fuck themselves let them.

All in all you sound gay enough to be frequently anchored OP.

libertarianism not even once

burden of proof is upon you

Attached: drugwar.png (983x572, 52.28K)

Happens sometimes. I usually tell noscript to allow the video if i don't ytdl it and only after closing the tab and reclicking the video in the comment does it play. If you don't use noscript try this anyways and see.

Ignoring this point is the definition of 'ignor[e]-ance'.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I had no idea this happened. This is fucking gold m8. Saved.

Attached: 1551226348627.gif (500x350, 1.26M)

It's like you faggots aren't even elite.

IF I WAS IN WWII THEY'D CALL ME SPITFIRE
F
ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED