Swasticups

Some kids made a swastika out of some cups and now the government and school are freaking out about it. They're so desperate they're trying to get the kids for underage drinking when all the photo shows is some cups and a can that could contain literally anything.

"A Southern California high school is under investigation after an image surfaced online that showed students appear to perform a Nazi salute while gathered around red cups that were arranged in the shape of a swastika, administrators said on Sunday.
The people in the photo – which was allegedly taken at a weekend party – are believed to be current students or recent graduates of several Orange County high schools, including Newport Harbor, a school official told The Los Angeles Times.
“We were recently made aware of social media postings involving some students who created inappropriate anti-semitic symbols, and possible underage drinking,” read a letter that Newport-Mesa Unified School District sent home to parents. “While these actions did not occur on any school campus or school function, we condemn all acts of anti-semitism and hate in all their forms.”

Martha Fluor, vice president of the school board, said district officials were alerted Sunday morning regarding the photo. She said the school and district officials are working with law enforcement to determine a course of action.

ABC 7 reported that some Newport Harbors students will wear blue – the school’s color – on Monday in solidarity against hate."

archive.is/9Us5n

Attached: 558860c3638e8a1ead4afcac756fd4fc4b60ad4d.png (1862x1048, 906.82K)

A more effective antinazism would be to gin up some kind of freakout about something else. Tell the kids they mustn’t dare be satanic or something - ugh, though; I hate to cycle a previous generation’s trick.

Ultimately this kind of thing might be why people stop breeding for good once longevity treatments are far enough along. That way, instead of having to “hate” what they actually love so the next generation doesn’t abuse them by destroying what they love, people will get to be themselves in sincerity indefinite.

If anything actually happens with this I can 100% guarantee the orange like is behind it.

Kike*

Any evidence that longevity treatments like SENS are ever actually going to exist?

zoomers rise up

shut up jew

Attached: swastika grils.jpg (3024x4032 107.42 KB, 841.61K)

These are great, much better than the tidepod or momo challenge.

Except that's clearly a Bud Light and some of the cups clearly have beer in them. What do I give a shit if some kids made a dumb joke and accidentally incriminated themselves? Stop playing damage control for them being alcoholic degenerates, freedom of speech is the only thing that matters here, and free speech doesn't cover you from providing undeniable evidence that you've broken the law. Personally I agree with age of majority laws for alcohol, because they exist to protect the youth from permanent brain damage, and these stupid faggots shouldn't have got caught if they didn't want to be called out for it.

The swastika is nothing but a distraction in this case and we have no reason at all to care about it. They didn't even orient it correctly. Take your slide somewhere else.

You're such a silly little faggot. Counter-sage out of spite.

Makes sense tbh. These kids are surrounded with poos and chinks in the Tech industry just over the hill in irvine and, as Southern Californians, know too well the Mayano/Azteca from Mexico growing population problem. It was only a matter of Time. Next is Los Angeles and Oakland/SF schools.

Bier is European.
Only becaue they should have been drinking Hofbräu or Paulaner.

Just do it kikes. You know you want to. Give the death penalty for antisemitism. Just do it already, you moved too fast and there is no avoiding showing your hand at this point. Show everyone what you really are.

hale hortler

Attached: hortler.jpg (900x900, 53.94K)

read the protocols, the jews memed alcohol to be part of our culture

They will not only never learn but also always enjoy suffering.

Attached: ec099d9e385baaa5354f86f13239bb721dda031afe2f84dfb23983d895c2c6b8.jpeg (500x500 14.58 KB, 46.2K)

These niggas care more about the glorious swastika than the fact that their kids were drinking.

I've been through newport. Great kids there, always fun to go on racist rants with.

Attached: 1551156150710.jpg (1024x1024, 93.98K)

How's the weather in Tel Aviv? It was nice of you to make a second thread on this, too, because one thread isn't enough for such (((organic))) board activity.

The first thing they need to do is to commit sufficient manpower and resources to determining if there were actually cups arranged in the shape of a swastika. It's hard for such a thing to happen without there being evidence.

Would you cuckchanners get a fucking clue already? Or, better, go and stay gone? Here's a tip so you can be less of a huge faggot; "Muh" was a reference to niggers being incapable of saying even the simplest of words ("My"). "Muh dik" being nigger for "My dick" which, theoretically, is itself a reference to "My dick is large" and/or "My dick is larger than yours". When you say "muh degenerate" you are literally saying "My degenerate". Do you think that poster is saying "If you have fun, you are my degenerate"? No. You don't think that. You just frantically slap keys on your keyboard and hope it generates posts that people will reply to. Well congratulations, you've caught me. What's the next step in your master plan?

That's nice. More attention whore kids looking to make waves and not accomplish anything.