French police hit with poo bombs at 'yellow vest' protests

French police are facing a new form of weapon during "yellow vest" protests – bags of fecal matter thrown bomb-like by demonstrators.
On Saturday "bags filled with faeces were thrown at police and exploded.

Three policemen were soaked through with it," Rudy Manna from the Alliance police trade union in the southern port city of Marseille told AFP.

One policeman also suffered an elbow injury when hit by "a poop-filled projectile", Marseille police headquarters said.

Similar incidents took place in the southern city of Montpellier, police trade union representatives said.

Police said there had been calls on social media ahead of Saturday's demonstrations for demonstrators to arm themselves with 'Caca-tovs' – after Molotov cocktails but filled with "caca", the French term for poo.

"The policemen were deeply humiliated," Manna said, adding that none of the perpetrators, hidden in a crowd of about 1,000 demonstrators in Marseille, had
been identified.

Saturday marked the 16th straight weekend of "yellow vest" demonstrations in France since November, which have often seen security forces targeted with stones and other projectiles.

Authorities said nearly 40,000 people took part.

A total of 11 people have died during the demonstrations which began over fuel taxes but mushroomed into a revolt by people in rural and small-town France against French President Emmanuel Macron.

thelocal.fr/20190304/french-police-hit-with-poo-bombs-at-yellow-vest-protests
archive.fo/FWg6l

Attached: 38c3ebb1bdfdfcb6332ca7a5a2d27b6f13ee97ef4222cc34a492f7960c86f8a5.jpg (768x511, 116.51K)

this, this is why we will never win.

We will not be able to win over the normies with literal shitflinging.

It's over, this is the end of the road for us and our historic movement. You win by persuasive civil protest, even if the enemy are kike bankers.

I'll admit, I originally found the memes around this funny, like: "hahaha, we're taking down the establishment by wearing our mandated driving vests! Eat shit Macron!"

But now, now I see it for what it really is, a farce. A farce for the criminal and stupid among our ranks to false flag us.

If this is the best we can do, then I'm done with this bs movement Zig Forums, and you should be too

We literally memed this shit - as much as I hate jewish coprophilia, we should still own our memetic properties.

it's more because of "people" like you.

Kill yourself faggot. This is a war for blood. You are 'giving up the movement' over this? Right. Fucking kike.

I read that the police were blocking the protesters from toilets. So they didn't just start flinging poo because they thought it was funny.

where

*India has entered the protest*

GET THIS INFORMATION TO THE YELLOW VESTS

Attached: molotov.png (1624x963 557.79 KB, 210.58K)

Attached: your molotov sucks bra.png (454x718 389.78 KB, 73.13K)

My sides

You're a faggot.

flinging shit a the state is a centuries old french tradition, dont over think it

when did France get Taco Bell?

Good. Fuck the pigs

baboon-tier

Muslims get out.

Baboons > niggers

I was going to comment on the French people resorting to adopting the Chimpanzee "immigrant" ancient military tactics…

They should count themselves lucky that people just throw shit at them, after the way police behaved.

le laff

Attached: Thank you come again.jpg (480x640, 123.3K)

How much hepatitis can they spread around? Start flinging migrant poo too.

Fuck the French police anyway, they let niggers burn down streets during protests to make it appear like the yellow vests are a violent bunch. Actually took pictures of black blocks rampaging though the city while they did nothing, but they shoot at protesters and aren't shy on making them lose an eye or a hand.

There's something oddly satisfying about the mental picture conjured by a cheese eating surrender monkey flinging poo.

Attached: le gasp.jpg (962x642, 252.01K)

Baboons are in fact one of the animals associated with Thoth, and are /ourprimates/.

Attached: fo real nigguh.jpg (396x272, 53.18K)

It's biowarfare.

Attached: gud boi.gif (285x285, 4.3M)

Not the first time shit is used as a weapon.

Attached: Crecy-043.jpg (1988x3056, 1.66M)

Rivers of blood are the way

Should have used piss bombs to go with the "yellow" theme.

Checked for truth. Pigs get shit on. By ANY means necessary motherfuckers.

finally, somebody's doing it

False moshe, savagery is the only way to win. We are at war. We are being invaded and we're under siege by our jew-bought governments. Getting medieval is the only way.

Attached: then it hit me.gif (370x330, 3.49M)

huh

Attached: 5c0ecf63b2fe3.jpeg (735x458, 92.26K)

So essentially this confirms that at least a part of the yellow vest is left-wing morons. Feces-throwing in Europe is pretty much exclusively done by lefties.

Yeah, you'd think they would be as happy as a pig in shit.

Fuck sake! Pull the trigger over there. This has gone on too long with no changes at all. I wanna see Macron and that skeleton he fakes to nail ran out.

Is there blood in the poo as well? Now that is how you win a war.

What do you mean user? Do you mean that it was a 'color revolution' insigated by the CIA? You can't mean that no one was serious becasue the whole thing was carefully staged and there was no nigger or shitskin BLOOD IN THE FUCKING STREETS? Could you?

Yellow vests confirmed for French antifa.

It's already been shown that French nationalists and antifa are fighting side-by-side. So yeah

Everyone here has noticed your nose, MUH OPTICS doesn't mean shit to anyone anymore.

Are you suggesting the french to poison the food with E. coli?

I guess you can really say that this is a great tactic for "The Movement"!

Attached: beeing excellent.jpg (1280x780, 92.73K)

who are the police protecting?

no pepe launching pee pee poo poo in a plane from the sky?

Kill yourself nigger. Any police standing with authoritarians destroying your country are criminals in costume and should be ridiculed, saturated in feces, and beaten to death.

MAKE SURE YOU MIX THE FECES WITH ENOUGH URINE TO LIQUIFY THE MASH SO IT SOAKS INTO THE ARMOR CORRUPT POLICE ARE WEARING AND BEFORE THEY FINISH THEIR SHIFT IT'S GROUND INTO THEIR SKIN UNDER THEIR GEAR

Marseilles? Never get off the train in Marseilles.

That's 90% muzzy or higher. Most of the first muz "refugees" from Algerian revolution settled in southern France. Perpignan, Toulouse, Marseilles, and Carcassonne…completely fucked.

Marseilles is mostly muzz so yeah.

what did he mean by this?

When has anything ever been won by persuasive civil protest? You utter cuck? The French revolution was not civil. Nor the war of independence in the us. No revolution was ever persuasive or civil.

No wait, let me correct myself. Iceland, they threw their government out and took their country back. But that cannot happen in fascist EU states like France, UK, Germany. They would literally prefer to start murdering civilians before they'd concede that the corrupt political process needs major reform.

kill yourself you effeminate traitor, you don't have the heart for throwing something mostly harmless on your oppressors, but you're all ready to start killing for your race? You're pathetic and 'people' like you are why we are losing our homelands

first they came for our guns
then they came for our poop

Remember to mix your poop with others to avoid dna identification.

he thinks he's some kind of leader for a rebellion or something kek

First post kike post. Zogbots and their show no mercy - why should we? That's what I thought, subhuman.

Their masters. Utterly pathetic.

what do you expect, it's the lower end of society protesting because they aren't getting bread and circuses like they want
and there really isn't any "we", these people aren't principled conservative right wingers, these peoples are just angry rabble (literally) flinging their shit like apes
I keep saying it, don't expect every revolution happening in Europe to be a right wing one. Quite the contrary, expect the communistic sentiment of the masses to overwhelm even the merchant caste, not to go back to tradition but to devolve even further down the rabbit hole of modernity.

India brown vest protests: Brown people, brown vests, brown streets.
Brown posters wondering why they can't get a girlfriend? It is because you smell like poo, pajeet

There was most likely some Jew out there picking it up for dinner.

Funny that you stupid Nazis are now suddenly on the side of the people who fight against the state and the police, especially since most yellow vest demonstrators are anarchists and communists and not Nazis!

Attached: vest.jpg (1200x675, 107.12K)

Attached: french-political-compass.jpg (1080x1150, 197.41K)

The Nazis are only a small part of the movement and the rest is not against Macron because he is a Rothschild-banker but because he only represents the interests of the rich.

Nothing new here. For those who don't know France, Marseille is the Detroit of France.

american that never did anything ever

Attached: __nagatoro_ijiranaide_nagatoro_san_drawn_by_qqyy8rf9k__e08086c72e560cebc51e2cc2deaa1d7c.jpg (1984x1984, 188.59K)

"kill yourself."
Bump because actual decent thread for a change.

Getting real tired of your shit kike

Attached: 8503969eafe4c4c48c1d9eb4967dd02835976a18930c69e3c2190f51e0cea8e7.png (1368x1026, 1.83M)

wtf I love based centrist now

cry more (((/trannypol/)))

Nazis are actually centrists

>this is your brain on (((/trannypol/)))

You Nazis are just on their side because you hope to spread your stupid ideology in the movement, but the masses are not as stupid as you are and the people know that the real problem is not just the Jewish bankers but the capitalist system itself. Your ridiculous ideology has failed and it will never spread again among the masses.

Attached: followleadert2.jpg (763x967 91.28 KB, 1.46M)

Serves these cops right for protecting the Rothschild banker Macron.

Please do not KYS!!
I want to do it.

hey look the gay community has arrived

The memes are real

>>>Zig Forums is that way faggot

Attached: 3a5f6dc1869d99e8f0ceea9918544ee90c723591094dce305cfc92e9ecc5b446.png (800x700, 420.21K)

I imagine this to be very demoralizing, coming home to your family smelling of excrement.

But Nazis are the real gay community. Communists have always killed faggots.

Attached: 00roehm.jpg (441x419, 27.7K)

Hitler was even financed by capitalists like Krupp and Thyssen, you idiot.

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-And-Fritz-Thyssen,1.jpg (720x512, 67.39K)

It's the funny part cause both ideas are from europe but in the usa you have more than these other 2 ideas which you can't seem to grasp.

for

One of these every week now.

and Lenin by Wall Street Bankers of the American Friends for Russian Freedom

uh its free will you broke nigger.

Sorry commie faggot but you're failing to infiltrate yellow vest movement of ordinary people so it's not as you say. Nice try with the nigger tier dialectic btw.

Flip that upside down nigger because in a level playing field aristocrats can't compete and would be the asshole washers of Mexicans.

Yes because flinging shit doesn't make you look like a monkey

I kek at your life

Yeah, you faggots don't like it when someone speaks about historical facts, right? They are probably all just invention of the Jews that you have to burn fast so that your little Nazi-Safespace doesn't gets destroyed…

Attached: bt.jpg (860x484, 61.36K)

Go back to leftpol faggot

Attached: 4eb4a629625f8e881bdcee94ac74dc8a058938c7c9db68b990eb57c81e8bd82a.png (552x552, 214.57K)

Zig Forums talking about facts when they believe that literally everyone is equal because "muh feelings" is priceless

enjoy your mud hut lefty gay tard.

hey look a retard doesnt know what IDs are

On the contrary, you believe in morals, feelings and religions, we analyze the world objectively and unemotionally.