Black EFF protesters empty bins, humans forced to clean up their mess

This video is a wonderful visual representation of the differences between the races when it comes to building and maintaining civilisation.

Video context: The footage is from the University of the Free State in South Africa and has been spreading rapidly on social media. Black student members of the notorious anti-white political party "Economic Freedom Fighters" (The same group pushing to steal white farms) in South Africa are currently protesting for more gibs - demanding a meal allowance from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme, as well as more accommodation. At least 9 campuses have shut down due to the disruption, preventing actual humans from studying, with Police using stun grenades to control the chimpout.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yEPMauP_hcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what real political soldiers, racial holy warriors look like

Seems to be an error in the video embed - link here if it isn't working for anyone:

youtube.com/watch?v=yEPMauP_hcA

KEK

just this combination of letters alone is embarrassing. imagine being a 12 year old white boi who still says kek trying to downplay the efforts of real militants doing real things.

the most anyone here will do is tell their moms that they hate niggers. while the eff has crackers picking up their trash. incredible.

Yes, a team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with the situation.

Attached: highly trained monkeys.jpg (488x360, 109.48K)

What message are you sending though when you keep picking up after niggers?

IDK how about…"this isn't your nation, you fucking pavement apes? Get the fuck out you filthy niggers."

That kind of weakness means nothing to niggers, niggers only know destruction and violence and will only respond to that, not some beta picking up after them

My interpretation is that the EFF students think they are embarrassing the white student but he is, in fact, embarrassing them - by doing the right thing.

Littering only hurts the campus, students and society regardless of race. It's a bad look for the EFF who pretend to care about South African blacks.

Essentially, this is the white mans burden meme in video form. The white kid is standing up to the bullies and vandals, standing up for his principles and improving society while they try to destroy it for no reason. He's a hero.

Highly trained diversity hires ….

What would you hope to accomplish by sinking to the level of mere beasts?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

pffft loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Rope.

;_;

in minecraft maybe

you would pick my trash before any rope went near me

Without principles and sacred values, what is even worth fighting for? What differentiates us from the evil we face? Nothing.

That you're a cuck.

whew, for a second I thought this was about the Electronic Frontier Foundation

It's a microcosm that highlights the fact that whites want to maintain civilization, nature, law, and order. In contrast, niggers want to destroy all of it and it's no coincidence that all of their countries are criminal shitholes that they escape from.

Rather than learn not be a piece of shit, they would rather blame whites for their own problems instead.

Don't listen to those brainlets, smart people know what you're talking about. If you fight back against them, then they will cut the footage out of context to spin it as a racist attack like they did with Covington and RAM. Leftists aren't honest, they're notorious liars who can't take what they dish out at others.

What's important isn't to jail yourself. You can't convince mentally ill leftists, so it must be done through force via a position of power.

He says as he picks up Jamal half eaten happy meal and Tre'quanda twerks over his stooped over 'hero' posed body.

Is saying racial slurs anonymously an act of principled heroism too? None of you honorable white men would call a black person a monkey irl so is this "i have principles" shit the excuse.

cowards lol

That's a generous reading, and in line with how you and I see the world. Maybe it's also the safest approach, given that whites are disarmed there.

If we're communicating with them though, I can't help but agree with If this were the United States, at least, I would want to give the message that I'm done taking care of niggers and picking up after them.

He is an allegory for the coming battle, a pacifist thinking there is still a peaceful solution in public, yet a keen eye will notice a quiet resolve, unfailing courage, and physique that appears ready to kill niggers by the thousands.

Show them the way to the open mass grave? Fill it with fried chicken and title it Wakanda.
Make it so.

I was watching one of our teens rig up a Tesla plasma coil using spare parts he either recycled from microwaves or hand made when I thought…we NEED you, son and will really need you in the coming war…I wondered about his pill level and then I realized when he sees the niggers coming to kill his family, he will pill right up. I only hope that we have enough BRAINS to protect those of us with special skills like chemistry, biological, el/mag and other STEM programs so that they aren't killed off quickly when we need them the most.

Victory in preserving white people and decent culture. Or are you the same cuck fag that thinks executing murderers is somehow hypocritical?

It might be demoralizing to you, but you don't give them the nuclear option to strike harder. These are scum who have lied and will lie about you, the best way to deal with liars to have a group of influential people who will rightfully disregard their lunacy.

The problem isn't them, it's the people at the top who have allowed them to act like this in the first place. Ask yourselves these questions. Why aren't they expelled for disrupting class? Why aren't their professors removed for radicalizing their students into hating their neighbors to the point of killing them?

The entire thread devolved into 2 shills spamming nonsense and baiting everyone to mass reply. What fucking joke and this was top thread too.

Videos like this remind me that there is a silver lining to white genocide. Once whites are gone these shitskin creatures will no longer be provided for and the greatest population die off in human history will occur. Billions of 70 IQ monkey men left to their own devices, chimping out. Expect massive starvation and pandemics. I really hope the kikes and chinks enjoy the new world they inherited from us.

lmao @ this petty 12 year old shit. ya'll are so pathetic. you really need to be reminded that you would clean up a niggers trash before any of your lame ass frustrated white boi fantasies came true.

white people are really this fuckin petty. this is literally what a child would say.

Niggers are filthy animals. Posts like this show their stupidity and lack of empathy.

cool, I'd like to see you stop the kikes then

The thing is: will human beings unite to genocide niggers quickly? If not, then all this exposure is useless.

Cool lol like ok tbh fam. How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't r e a l

Attached: bait.jpeg (1280x960, 311.73K)

lol not even like 1% of the human population

Leave it to a nigger to show up someplace they don't belong, whinging about 'White people' rather than fixing their own problems.

yet they control America, msm and most of the modern world. the jews are like pests, try and erase them and they'll still appear somewhere

Get the fuck out you dumb fucking nigger. As is evident by this very thread: you are not welcome here.

Please specify EFF in your subject line next time. There is also an organization in America known as the Electric Frontier Foundation, and I thought this was about them. I like them, even though they've done some STUPID things a few years back.

How feasible is it to dox these litterers?

The cleanup would go a lot faster if the niggers were killed first. At least, that's what I take as the subtext of this performance art.

You're not human.

Niggers are pretty good at genociding themselves. It is the one thing they are really good at. We all know that nigger lives don't matter. 80% chimpanzee alleles mean that they are far more chimp than human anyway without the 'good traits' of either chimps or real humans. Ebola is going to take a significant toll in Africa because the bug people want the nigger gone so that they can have the resources of rapefrica for their own. They will probably spread a biological that targets and destroys the niggers despite the kikes fondness for niggers. Ultimately the bug people are ruthless and highly efficient murderers. That will take care of many of the chimps. The rest of that worthless animal class of humanoids needs to be exterminated from our end however once the biologicals start being dispersed there is no reason not to continue targeting other races and claim that 'the virus jumped carriers or mutated'. Whoopsie.

Notice any similarities? We need to start referring to niggers by their hominid name when they gather in groups. They are a 'troupe' now.

Children don't even say that, though. This is a mindset that comes on in adulthood. I don't think you understand, shitskin. You really have no idea what the white race really is, do you? You don't get what we actually do in the societies we built. We descended from vikings. Killers and conquerers for Aeons. That outlet which comes natural to us has not been eliminated. While the jews subvert our nations as leaders of government positions and as CEOs of the majority of mainstream and social media, we are very busy covering up something even more sinister. We're natural born killers, and we enjoy it. Sure, we enjoy guns. They're great. But we love to use knives. because it's silent. Slip them in, end your life, one less piece of shit. Our children start at a young age, killing animals. The nextdoor niggers' dogs who won't shutup. Random birds. Mice, squirrels, you name it. As parents, we have to cover up this behavior and teach our children to refine their skill. Entire white neighborhoods do this. That's what Neighborhood Watch is actually for. When we're older, all of us are out there butchering you. Your brown communities are right to suspect us. Those images of missing shitskin children on a massive wall at the local Wal Mart where you practically live? That's our handiwork. Even when one of us slips up, we cover for our brethren. We're doing it all the time. You might notice this, if you had the brains to look, that the majority of caught public killers tend not to be actually white, while the mainstream media makes shit up. It's because we're not being caught. We're fighting a war out here and doing what we do best. I'd suggest you keep an eye on your children, Jamal, but we both know chimps don't actually have that parental instinct. Mass graves of your kind we put in the ground tell another story.

Attached: 61_182.jpg (705x462, 25.41K)

lol

you really need to be reminded that you would rely on other people who aren't black to clean up your messes. gang violence and crime isn't a culture lol.

I looked it up. The technical name for a gathering of niggers is "felony." As in: "A felony of niggers rioted in Baltimore and looted a Walgreen's."

Attached: Nigging_Intensifies.gif (500x281, 999.61K)

Thanks for the laugh user. Now that is funny.

Fighting for what's right in the world doesn't turn you into a nigger you faggot

It's as real as we meme it to be. Spread it around and let's see if it catches on.

Attached: patton_oswalt_meme.png (593x309, 20.81K)

==Breaking news:== Niggers declare the word ""felony"" is now hate speech.

Attached: clark-brother.jpg (2497x1665, 487.67K)

Steinberg? Look at the look on Hansen's face. You know he is thinking; 'chimpanzee' is loose; it's getting closer…

Lel, niggers having the power to get anything done. Nigger accomplishments consist of shitting up open spaces until the human races evacuate the area, leaving it to feral felonies of niggers to breed it into famine. Rinse and repeat.

Sacramentofag here. These vile faggots probably all had erections when the crazy nigger did this. They're as bad or worse than the San Francisco city council. You should see our police force.

The White man patiently cleaning up the mess that the uppity niggers continue to make. This video shows us a microcosm of the modern Western world, upstanding White men cleaning up after the shit that the Jews and their pets make.

>/reddit/

I didn't know that (((Google))) was so racially aware.

Kek.

When it's EFF and niggers, you know we're not going about that EFF.

Niggers and Jews, bad news.

Unfortunately, I have seen them.

Attached: YMCA black cop.jpg (480x360, 14.68K)

What a wonderful metaphor for black and white civilizations

.truth

Every since the Google AI got punished for calling them Apes, it has gone with monkey instead. Did you know that they had to erase (and still have to maintain the database erasing every single picture of Apes) to keep the AI from calling them Apes.

The principled white man posts perverse scatological gory racial slurs he wouldn't dream of uttering in real life anonymously on obscure sewer websites. A wonderful metaphor for-

People believe more blacks is good for the environment, when clearly they're the biggest drain on society everywhere.

That eff is fat as fuck. Everywhere you niggers go, you are the fattest people in society. Only beaners out eat you. This teaches the white boy to loathe your kin. When he becomes a man, he will kill you.

Attached: kween.jpg (400x473, 23.32K)

says the guy that crosses the street if a black guy is walking towards him.

In minecraft,of course.

I'm kekkin' hard.
W/o my large glass of vodka.

Gotta full house.

By then it will be much too late.

Unless SERIOUS intervention happens at an early age most young people in America are first order libtards who support race mixing and faggotry.

Says the lanky faggot with a .5 cm penis

You would be in the trash.

Don't be a wigger, bin that nigger!

Attached: Cloudy-with-a-Chance-of-Meatballs-cloudy-with-a-chance-of-meatballs-12351739-853-480.jpg (853x480, 46.55K)

Top Men