Tfw you slowly realise that anti vaxxers are actually a chinese psy-op to make americans weak and feeble and open to...

Nice sheets friend? oh you buy them in china? too bad polio!

Its kind of ironic in hindsight but when you notice how many anti vaxxers are obvious engrish using bots or vanish when you post the good old "Tiananmen Square Massacre" pasta as their internet gets blocked you realise who actually benefits from a generation of Americans with no immunisations.

Attached: Rich_Evans_In_Repose.jpg (612x479, 34.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/bulletin/volumes/92/9/14-020914/en/
africaspeaks.com/reasoning/index.php?topic=9702.0;wap2
vaccinesafetycommission.com/pdfs/Neonatal-hepatitis-B-vaccination-impaired-the-behavior-and-neurogenesis-of-mice-transiently-in-early-adulthood..pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does this actually happen?

If you post certain terms that are anti communist, namedrop things like the massacre and so on it auto flags chinese users for visiting 'dissenting propaganda websites' and their internet gets cut. If you ever want to see if someone pushing an agenda online is just a chinese disinfo shill just post a string of stuff china doesnt want the chinese to talk about and if they instantly vanish you just got them a block and a visit from the ministry of culture.

This is useful info…good work user.

Nobody's stopping you from letting Dr. Shapiro shoot you up with the magic juice.

Did someone have the pasta with all the terms on it?

kys

Are you retarded?

I see you gweilo.

Are there meant to be so many ? marks? Also, thanks

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Lel. You probably think people need vaxxed after having measles don't you.
The outbreaks are in leftist immigration cities like
Importland, OR
and are the result of shitskins having shit hygene; poos actually push their children in piles of shit.
Hi shlomo.

Fuck china
Go Japan

Sauce plz.

Whether it does or doesnt its gonna start happening. Every anti vax thread is going to derail into tienemen square

Get ready to see a lot more of this post everyone.

Fuck off pedophile

Anti-China bullshit is the real psy-op. It distracts from (((the real enemy))) and is a non-issue for the current nationalist struggle. Australia and Canada property prices notwithstanding.

I'll be the pro-China shill for this thread. Shutting down (((democracy))) in Tianamen Square was the smartest thing China has ever done and they have been enormously patient with Taiwan. Come at me you democracy loving cucks.

It's literally Chinese companies making the vaccines you fucking halfwit.

who.int/bulletin/volumes/92/9/14-020914/en/

We're going to be injected with this shit by law because of gullible animals like you.

Vaccines are made out of orangatang feces.Vaccines were invented to killl people. vaccines cause cancer, and autism and erectile dysfunction, chronic asian masturbation and diarriah. Vaccines make make gay people straight and gay people straight. Vacciens turns white boys into athiests.

YOU MUST SUCK THE JESUS PHALLUS.

You need sauce for mercury being in vaccines? Did you just hatch out of an egg or some shit? You want sauce for the sky being blue next?

Jewish ethnic bioweapons, not yet revealed but being developed for 35 years is actually the reason for vax. Its in the tanakh/bible prophecies under "plagues". It's the reason that every state has a pku screening for newborns and the private board that oversees that collection is jewish geneticists and business people in every state.

Exactly My fellow tard, there is only one kind of mercury, and no matter how small the amount used, it causes all your children's future problems in life, including divorce.

Nah. I have plenty of hate for all of my enemies, ping pongs included.

Vaccines are made out of orangatang feces.Vaccines were invented to killl people. vaccines cause cancer, and autism and erectile dysfunction, chronic asian masturbation and diarriah. Vaccines make make gay people straight and gay people straight. Vacciens turns white boys into athiests.

YOU MUST SUCK THE JESUS PHALLUS.

When Kids get vacccines, they turn into EVIL JEWS. The MERCURY does shit.

Mercury makes 2 month old children gay. Mercury forces women to suck their sons penises. All Jews suffer from vaccine poisoning.

That's right, one of the most deadly neurotoxins known to man is just fine in small doses. How do we know? Because they said it on the news.

I KNOW I AM RIGHT AND NOBODY CAN SAY I AM WRONG BECAUSE I ONLY SUK THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE PENIS OF JESUS AND ADULF HIT LER.

vaccining kids is worse than a HIV infection. Vaccines are like raping your own kids up the but,,,tt

Show me where he touched you.

Mercury made me cheat on my wife. MY FATHER FUCKED ME UP THE ASS BECAUSE OF THE MERCURY. jEWS INVENTED VACCINES TO KILL US ALLLLLLLLL I AM RIGHT I AMD RIGHT FUCKING ATHIESTS.

THE VACCINE NEEDLE RAPED MY BUTT HOLE. i raped my 5 month old because of my MERCURYYYYY vacination.

JEWS MADE ME DO IT>

Mercury is worse than HIV. only racism is worse than mercury. Murcury poisoning in vaccines was by Jews to kill blacks . vacines are 599% metallic mercury in your buttttt hole

That's a fucking cop out if I ever heard one. What good does a campaign of hating Chinks do anyone right now?

Here are some cons:
-Dilutes focus from Jews
-Makes us more vulnerable to cuckservative co-opting so that their neocon bullshit memes can redirect xenophobia someplace safe like China or North Korea.
-Makes Aryan Nationalists unconsciously activate burger nationalism by way of the knee jerk 'defense of homeland' impulse when neocucks invoke a Chinese invasion of America.

And many more. Australians can have chink hate threads. Americans and Europoors can't. Burgers are fighting enough enemy memetics without piling on stupid bullshit like neocon fetishists for war with russia and china.

Even that fucking neocon film red dawn made the chinks our allies. That'd how cohened ypu are when you make them our enemies.

AUTISM DID NOT EXIST UNTILL 2001 WHEN THE MERCURY FUCKED THE BUTT HOLES OF ALLL GOYS. BEFORE THAT NOBODY EVER GOT SICK AND jEWS DID NOT EXIST. iT WAS THE GARDEN OF EDEN, i onlyu raped my kids because of the mercury mercury mercury in the evil satan satan vaccines

I think you need to go the Tel Aviv gaystrip to get your butt fucked, because you're obviously buttfrustrated

Jews made vacciens vacciens are like nuclear bombs.

white people turn into chinese when their asses are raped by MERCURY

Aryan nationalsim against mercury, nationaists GOOD

YOU ARE EVIL, YOU KILL YOUR 12 CHILDREN WITH MERCURY VACCCINES. VACCINES KILL CELLS, MAKE AUTISM AND BAD SENSE OF HUMOUR. EVIEL

vACCINES ARE WORSE THAN SEX. GOD DOES NOT LIKE SEX OR MERCURY. GOD HATES JEWS. AUTSIM COME FROM VACCINES AND MERCURY. MERCURY IS A KIND OF SAND. SUPER SMART ME!! GOD LOVES ME., BUT HE HATES MERCURY BECAUSE IT IS EVIL

look at the damage vaccines have done to this user's mind

if you need more proof than this to be an anti-vaxxer, then there's no hope for you

eh… you're on the right track, but your autistic screeching makes you unattractive
please get some fresh air and calm down for a minute

NOBODY WAS GAY UNTIL mercury VAXINES!!!!!!!!! kill all the evil mercury JEWSSSS

Tbh I'd never vax young children. If I deemed a vax important I'd get it done after their minds have developed to at least 8 years old, and get the more frivolous ones done at or after teenage years. It's not an all or nothing proposition. Just wait until they're older and have natural brain development.

youre a special kind of stupid friend. please continue taking your vaccines.

Attached: 03f6b2a6cdfdd92eb2b7a186dab9eda7026d34095f86ae1a92e7a9de33c768a1.jpg (720x885, 60.4K)

ONLY GAYS GET CANCER. GAYS EAT MERCURY TO FEEL BETTER DURING BUTT SEX. THUS MERCURY CREATES CANCER / HOMOSEXUALITY / DIVORCES / BIRTH DEFECTS / SUN-BURNS / WEAK CHINS AND BROWN EYES. SEX IS BAD

VACC INES MAKE PARASSITES IN THE BRAIN LIKE HOOK WORM, THE WORMS THEN MAKE YOU GAY AND AUTISTIC AND THAT GIVES YOU CANCER. vACCIBNES EVIL

VACCINAIONS RAPE BABIES!!!!!

Anti vaxxers are just sad for me.
I still remember when antivax was an antiwhitey nigger-tier conspiracy.
"Dam wy pipo gun make it sos we caint haff no childrun"

Attached: images.jpg (260x194, 13.15K)

YOU ARE AN AN AUSTISTIC FAG BECAUSE of vaccines and mercury. BELIEVE IN JESUS / GOD SAVE YOU. Buttsex is bad. SEX IS BAD. Eating mercury IS EVIL BAD SEX.

only christians and protestants, no suck THING AS WHITE. MERCURY KILLED ALL WHITE PEOPLE 5000 YEARS AGO. MERCURY BLOWJOBS ARE DISGUSTING.

NUCLEAR BOMBS ARE MADE OUT OF MERCURY VACCINES. jESUS WAS SEXY BECAUSE HE NEVER HAD VACCINE MERCURY/URANEUM INJECTED INTO HIS BUTT

URANIUM VACCINES CREATED NUKE THAT KILLED BILLIONS OF CHINESE IN HIROSHIMA. VACCINES EVIL.

So you are trying to sell us on the idea that jewish pharmaceuticals are somehow helping in combating global mass invasion eugenics?

They are not so safe.

Attached: Screenshot (55)

OH SHIT!!! CHINAMEN!!!11!

Attached: it's never jews.jpg (1068x561, 80.04K)

You faggots are ridiculous.

It depends on which website you go to.
Most of Reddit now blames Russian hackers.
Far left sites blame Trump supporters.
It's a mixed bag on the chans.

The only pattern that emerges is that anti-anti-vaxx shilling is a concerted effort.
The anti-anti-vaxx posts show up around the same time on various forums but with one key difference - they claim [groups hated by the board they're posting on] are behind anti-vaxx.

Real, not the overtly fake anti-vaxxers, are mostly against the MMR vaccine but they're being made to look like their against all vaccines.
It doesn't matter how often this gets pointed out, the ant-anti-vaxx shills working with fake anti-vaxx shills try to discredit anyone with natural concerns about vaccines.

VACCINES RAPE KIDS UP THE BUTT!!

STOP SUPPORTING VACCINE CHILD RAPE. SEX MERCURY IS BAD

ARSENIC VACCINES EAT ATHIEST KIDS SOILS THEN DIE. SEX IS BAD MERCURY IS SATAN

Yep. It's pretty sad when the chinks are the only ones doing animal model experiments to show the physiological effects of the product. The jewed out studies that are used in the US are epidemiological studies, the data for which is easily manipulated.

No it isn't. There wouldn't be secret vaccine courts or laws protecting biopharmaceutical from financial repercussions. You're just too stupid to do a modicum of research. Vaccines are helpful if it was done properly. Those niggers don't want you or your children to survive.

Faggot is Filtered.

The sterility and autism is probably not really intended.

Vaccines are just a basic government contract scam. It's just a money thing just like everything else the government wastes money on.

So yeah, just money. Just like everything else they do.

So you ignore Gates getting kicked out of India because his vaccine eugenic program made women infertile?

Let me modify that claim a bit.

They want to create a population of sickly autists that are clinically retarded, dependent on a host of drugs (epinephrine for severe allergies and albuterol for asthma, and antispasmodics for seizure), and unable to compute at high levels or reproduce. Jews want to lord over a world of invalids and retards. This is how they will destroy the country.

The US keeps its vaccine agenda going full force all while ignoring the happenings throughout the world.

africaspeaks.com/reasoning/index.php?topic=9702.0;wap2

Attached: xl-copy_022317021827.jpg (647x404, 21.26K)

lol. Polite sage for low-effort reply.

Because I'm a time traveler who can look 31 seconds in the future. As you can witness here…

Thank you for the elaboration. I figured this was common sense by now. I know I should've typed more, but I like to get to the point for the low attention span people.

Stay mad faggolo.

And that's how you get a dialogue going. You lowkey "muh capitalism" it to make it easier to swallow by normies/marxists, and then you feed them some unintended consequences like the story you linked. (They also tossed Gates and his vaccines out of Africa too.) If people have the braincells, they may eventually start to weigh up malice and incompetence in either hand.

People cannot be directly told things that contradict the media and the corporations that own them. They are too stubborn and stupid. They have to come across information as part of organic discovery. I do my best to help that along.

Don't worry fellow pol-ock. Us other fellow pol-ocks have already started a massive organic anti-anti-vax campaign.

Those pesky manufactured chinese antivaxers don't stand a chance. And they were probably involved in the trump election too.

Attached: 84da81df7c5833333fee81e440f81ed6f2efebc1.jpeg (696x586 71.42 KB, 106.81K)

Lol

Filter and report his spamming, pharma-shilling, jewish-nigger ass.

My pleasure. This is a topic that is close to my heart because I have a child on the way.

Keep on being a good goy op and take your vaccines

Pic related

Attached: ChineseBTFO.jpg (640x329, 42.21K)

Take your mercury goy, the thread

The reality is that jewish sponsored illegal and legal immigration as part of the Kalergi plan is why old diseases are propping up in modern western societies. Vaccinations aren't the problem, it's the people designing and administering them with the intent to weaken the population. You were right that there's a plot to weaken us, the "not the jews" ploy just doesn't hold water, you stupid fucking rat kike.

PEOPLE WHO FILTER ME ALL DIE WITHIN 2 MONTHS. STUPID AHEIST VACCINE GAY NUCLEAR BOMB EATERS

STOP! ANAL VACCINES. GOD DOES NOT LIKE NUKES.

BILL GATES IS SATAN MANIFEST. iT IS ARMAGGEDON THE ENDOF TIMES. BILL GATES EATS LITTLE GIRL GENITALS EVERY DAY. HE IS AUTISTIC BECAUSE OF MERCURY. GOD DOES NOT APPROVE

jEWS ARE AUTISTIC BECAUSE OF VACCINES THAT THEY MADE TO GIVE THEMSELVES SUPER AUTISM POWERS. STOP FUCKING YOR SONS ARSE

VACCINES MERCURY NEED TO BE REPLACED WITH THE HEALTH TECH CALLED "happy st john". happystjohn" is performe by dipping your affected baby in liquid nitrogen until he almost dies. If he survives he will never ever ever become gay, get fat, collect YuGiHo cards or get anal cavity cancer.

But, user, diversity is our strength. We need immigration from places like Africa.

Current vaccination schedules are completely supported by science, that is why we need to censure any doctors who question them and strip them of their licenses, and stop any media from spreading disinformation about vaccination. Because the truth is on our side.

stop vaccinating your mom, you are KILLING HER, GAYSEX GOD DOES NOT LIKE!! END OF TIMES

ONE ATOM OF MERCURY CAN KILL BLUE WHALES, IMAGINE WHAT IT CAN DO TO BABIES? THAT IS WORSE THAN RAPING BABIES

Holy shit you sperg shut the fuck up. How the fuck have the mods not banned you?

Anti-vaxxers are literally going by a man who's study on links to autism was false. The man realized he fucked up so bad he killed himself.

Suspicious but not fully convinced.

It's not just one study, you stupid faggot, holy shit how can you be this dense and gobble up jew memes and stories so easily, you're either new here or intentionally poisoning the well. Fuck off back to reddit.

yOU ARE AN EVIL MECURY URANIUM NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST jEW KILLING ALL LIFE WITH VACCINES

The establishment vaccinates babies by squirting liquicd mercury up their butt holes with a hose. (((((((((THEY KNOW))))))))))))) KILL EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME, GOD LOVES ME AND I LOVE TGOD. VACCINES ARE WORSE THAN EATING BABY POO AND THEN FUCKING THEM UP THE ASS THEN FEEDING THEM PLUTONIUM NUKLEAR BOMB

ANTI-VAXXXERS ARE ALL SUPER INTELLIGENT AND ATTRACTIVE GOD LOVERS LIKE ME. WEALL HOLD HANDS TO KILL EVIL ROTHSCHILD, MASONIC, BLACK HAND, NEW WORLD ORDER, PAGAN SATANIST BABY MERCURY FUCKERS VACIINES THE FALL OF LUCIFER. mercury MERCURY SPLIT BABY BUTT HOLE OPEN

vaccinesafetycommission.com/pdfs/Neonatal-hepatitis-B-vaccination-impaired-the-behavior-and-neurogenesis-of-mice-transiently-in-early-adulthood..pdf

From animal studies of Hep B Vaccine:

THE CIA AND MKULTRA INJECT CRYPTO TRANSPARENT MERCURY INTO ALL BABY FETUSES. MIND contral . That is why 345% of all white BABIES ARE AUTISTIC AND HAVE ASS RAPE BLOOD.

CIA NIGGERS KILL ALL HUMAN LIFE WITH AUTISM JEW MERCURY.

Thanks for posting that, but in case you missed it, my entire post was a joke. Unfortunately, this thread is being trashed by fe853f.

tHE ONLY WAY TO REVERSE BRAIN DAMAGE CAUSED BY MERCURY MERCURY VACCCINES IS EATING MONKEY JIZZ/SEMEN FOR 5 YEARS. GOD APPROVES. ANTI-ANTI-VACCERS ARE ALL GOING TO HELL ACCORDING TO THOMAS 87:32 kING jAMES bIBBLE

PEOPLE IN BIBLICAL TIMES never got sick IT IS MODERN DAY VACCINES THAT MAKE PEOPLE SICK. people used to live to 340 years old NOW THEY CANNOT EVEN GET TO 100 YEARS OLD. VACCINES MERCRUY IS EVIL MANIFEST LUCIFER

Stop forcing this meme.

The moderation is actively hostile. Why do you think spam like that is left alone and the catalog is filled with off topic trash, while Project Veritas threads get deleted? Of course, you're on their side anyway based on the rest of your post.

Instead of calling me a faggot can you provide evidence?

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HOOK NOSED MERCURY JEW.

ONLY EATING MONKEY SEMEN CURES ALL DISEASES AND BEATS CANCERS VACCINES MOLEST CHILDREN WITH MERCURY AND MAKE THEM GAY SEXX ALL THE TIME.

THE FIRST VACCINE WAS CREATED BY MR SOLOMAN SHASTI IN THE MIDDLE AGES. JEWS USED THAT TECHNOLOGY TO GIVE AUTISM TO THE GOY. EVEN WHALES GOT AUTISM FROM SINGLE ATOMS OF MERCURY. PREHISTORIC PEOPLE DETONATED NUCLEAR BOMBS TO KILL OFF THE DINOSAURS TOO. MODERN TECHNOLOGY IS A MYTH. YOU ONLY NEED JESUS.