Is liberal centre left/socdem idpol the greatest challenge leftists face in the modern era...

Is liberal centre left/socdem idpol the greatest challenge leftists face in the modern era? How do we defeat idpol and please don't say "by ignoring it" because we tried that and it didn't work.

Attached: 4a0274ec45683e9a8b9cb16ca1b6a833465799983d19e54048ef0adbc6522aae.png (1423x394, 110.52K)

Why did you edit this to be no genders instead of two?

It's not.

Some meme about gender stereotypes not being real, I never got it either. The image is right though, gender doesn't exist since it was a term coined by John Shekel in the 1960's but it was ironically made to support transgender people. Sex however does exist, the Jungian idea of psychological female and masculine traits arguably doesn't.

No.
You go to idpol, talk to the proles into it, and convince them that class solidarity is the way to go to address their issues.

by actively killing liberals in the name of Jesus Marx Allah

Gender is a spook. There are no real genders.

Attached: Gender.jpg (720x703, 228.85K)

This.

You're right. Gender was invented by a faggot quack in the 50s who liked to mutilate children and take pictures of them.

There is only Man and Woman.

Center-left and far-right idpol are basically the same phenomenon and serve the same purpose (legitimizing capitalism, preventing proles from uniting) but for different demographic qroups. It's integral enough to contemporary bourgeois ideology that it's fair to consider it the biggest ideological threat, but the greatest challenge itself is always the bourgeoisie and the bourgeois state.

Define what a gender is, then you can call it a spook. I seriously can never get a straight forward definition on what gender is from transgender activists. All this gender stuff seems like a liberal hobby horse.

Yes, it is. We should every single one of idpolers.

the bourgeoisie is our adversary, but trankies are our enemies

You beat liberal, faux-leftists by gatekeeping them.

NPC detected

ok, classcuck

Is this the power of Marxist thought?

CAPITALISTS BAD. HOW DARE SOMEONE GET PAID A WAGE

Attached: 51600772_2316594021718073_1882881991477559296_n.jpg (720x720, 54.51K)

Not sure if you're clinically retarded or have never worked a job in your entire life.

stfu t(r)an(s)kie

Your boss provides you with a place to work and materials and tools to complete the work. You should be lucky you get paid at all, greedy faggot. You’re an exchangeable part

I’m not a greedy nigger who wants to be paid millions of dollars a year

Imagine being this cucked.

Imagine actually being alright with that.

Attached: AtTheLimitOfPatienceForRetards.jpg (720x579, 79.51K)

Attached: DpYFcKrWwAABF3a.png (500x514, 32.3K)

Form small affinity groups of dedicated individuals, infiltrate the military power structures of nuclear armed states and launch a nuclear armed ICBM. Idpol will be obliterated 30 minutes later.

I've found on left and leftypol some of the last vestiges of the left who haven't been assimilated into the wokeBorg of neo-Marxist intersectionality. It's nice to see some of you stayed behind and didn't hop ship.

Why the fuck can you not meme, though? The 4 panel comic (or longer) is a pretty common one for you, and this is the format you follow for so many of them:

1. Too many lines of dialogue of things you'd imagine a right winger would say.
2. Disbelief, anger, shock, etc on part of the protagonist (emotional reaction).
3. Right winger continues with too many lines of dialogue (can you imagine the gall of them!)
4. Lefty rages.

They're all set up to so that a lefty can justifiably rage and enact violence on their perceived enemy.

Even if you trad. Marxists aren't SJWs, you still haven't escaped the need to be virtuous and demonstrate moral superiority. You can't just say "fuck it, I don't care if I'm the bad guy." Just be the bad guy. It's fun.

What I see is a lack of confidence and a need to feel reassured your meme will be understood. If you didn't feel the need to justify your anger and demonstrate having the moral high ground, then you could meme better. Maybe work on more one panel memes. Also, do something better than raging on the person you disagree with.

Attached: Equal Rights For Wahmen.jpg (668x1024, 56.87K)

Imagine being anything different in a faceless, communist collective. You have to come to terms with not being special. You're not special.

Attached: whowho.PNG (537x660, 480.54K)

>Your boss provides you withsteals a place to work and materials and tools to complete the work from your fellow workers.
All is created by labor, labor is due all.

There are certainly less self-righteous spins on arguing the same basic point of exasperation

Attached: incurable insufferable.png (518x511, 666.59K)

Agreed, too many Zig Forums comics fall neatly into the "I'M SILLY" category of ms paint comics, and that's a bad thing btw.

Memes have been shit since 2009. Nobody can meme properly anymore.

Attached: WhyCan'tTheRightMeme.png (894x823, 368.92K)

Shit memes are the best memes

Also that board sounds like a good time.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES