Antifa doxx: Mike Stuchbery, 15 Spurcroft, Luton, UK

Tommy Robinson's family was doxxed and threatened by this antifa loser so Tommy returned the favor and paid Mike's house a little visit, video related

Mike even wrote an article in The Independent about how scared he was and how his wife "broke down into tears" and how he's "startled at the sound of a car door opening outside, or a voice in the street" and hasn't "managed to sleep yet", looks like antifa doesn't like the taste of their own medicine
archive.fo/qyyhR

you're missing the point, this is about doxxing antifa not Tommy

once again, the antifa doxx is:
Mike Stuchbery
15 Spurcroft, Luton, UK

Other urls found in this thread:

doxbinjs77uawbbl.onion/
twitter.com/MikeStuchbery_/status/1103342205031366662
twitter.com/mikestuchbery_
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

here's the scum doing PR damage control for antifa

Attached: mike_antifa.jpg (581x919, 135.07K)

Great video on how to deal with antifa.

I am not watching a Tommy the fucking kike Robinson video…muh e-celebs, my Alt-Kikes don't want to fade into irrelevance so they spam the FUCKING BOARD WITH THEIR DRAMA and BULLSHIT 24/7. Muh globalism is what we need more of goy.

Fair play to Tommy tbf, Mike is a piece of shit

fuck off faggot, no matter how much you cry your "comrade's" address has already been leaked

Mike the Kike.

Attached: 5a6eaae8ab3213d1f66344fb19d7b1bdb5f18b09048c43b7f84f11b3e8312efc.jpg (750x728, 243.49K)

Not only is YAXLEY LENNON pro-israel, he is a JEW, takes trips to israel and wears clothing advertising mossad and the IDF.

he seems really upset that his own tactics are being used against him

Attached: mike_antifa_tweet.jpg (909x946, 194.66K)

then ignore him and focus on the fact that a violent anti-white communist has been doxxed

I refuse to ignore a jew using anti-islam sentiment in order to take attention away from the jews.

this is all jew vs jew conflict
there is no side for white men to take here.
Is the right wing jew good?
or
Is the left wing jew good?
if you the reader answer yes to either question please kill yourself

bump

Jew vs Jew. Pick a side goys? Which one ya got?

an antifa shithead got doxxed, that's what matters

Wow what an accomplishment. Now all the British can rest easy at night!

Add it to the doxbin.

>doxbinjs77uawbbl.onion/

And while you're there look around

Tommy Robinson is a Jew
The point of this thread is to get Zig Forums supporting a Jew because he LARPs as a British ethno-nationalist.

bump

AAHAHAHAHHAHAAH
twitter.com/MikeStuchbery_/status/1103342205031366662

get fucked antifa subhuman

Attached: taste_of_his_own_medicine.jpg (764x839, 69.14K)

TOMMEH

Attached: tommy robinson Jewish 5.PNG (613x371, 46.86K)

your comrade's doxing won't be undone by you posting shit
it's already leaked and people are visiting his home, look:

The shameful thing is he and his bitch don't even need to fear anything from us.

obese britbong lolcow

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (236x213, 131.93K)

Fuck Jews bump

Fuck off, Zionist.

HAHAHA
what an absolute beta cunt

also say what you will about this guy, but he has balls. And is quite clever in this situation.

1. He comes alone
2. He talks with his neighbours, so they will all know
3. He shows up at 10:45 to actually be an ass but that is more acceptable than showing up at ie 3:00
4. he handles the cops so nicely here, they cannot issue him .. uhm english restraining order over this

what I am trying to state to you here that he is very routined in this, and he did it so fucking right. it's so easy to overdo this and they you get a restraining order and trouble with the law

LOL
I predict that fags wife will leave him over this, this is where women draws the line.
Hiding inside, not willing to go out and confront him even. It would have been over so fast, now she is going to never feel safe with him again and she looks at him like a pathetic weasel not being to do the primary function of a man

It's easy to be confident when you're controlled opposition. Kill yourself.

Bump for more leftydoxx.

doesn't matter what your politics are, this is a situation where you see who got balls and who is a fucking pussy.

if you have collected debts before, you should know what I am talking about in part. it aaaalways shows them, in my eyes there are only two kinds of people….

Hahah epic baste jew ally fellow MIGApedes!
That aside, its funny to see the person who doxed an aut right figure cower and live in fear because the dude you sicked antifa goons on found you and came by to say a nice hello, now supplant a nice hello and a door knock with a molotov and everything will be made right.

Stuchberry is also a Jew.

No reason not to nail him.

Timmy robe stein is a fucking jew dipshit
Fuck this mike character too

put up a non-jewtube link or fuck off.

God damn, leftypol is not sending their best.

Attached: Sandy Hook Dad Finally Happy.jpg (480x360, 22.79K)

Any proof that Stuchbery is a kike? I wouldn’t be surprised

May The Sword of Allah take care of Tommy Robinstein

And may Gen. Pershing's pigs' blood bullets take care of you and your disgusting inbred family.

Thought he was an Aussie no?

Super jewy homo lips and hairline…. antifa…..
Yeah that's a Britbong alright.

So what.
Have a look at the odiousness of the morbidly obese Stuchbery creature. Its twitter is an unheralded locus of faggotry and victimhood. twitter.com/mikestuchbery_ He has establishment 'journalists' warning of the scourge of the far right (don't worry about the kebabs raping and chopping up your children) and empathizing with him. Fight the small battles too. Stuchbery IS the system. He's not just some attention seeking whore, he plays his part in running down the clock of what is left of the UK. Pic mildly related

Attached: dw.PNG (867x679, 468.63K)

Kill yourself.

Brainlet response.

But why? Supporting anything that comes from the middle east can be considered idiotic.

You can't trick me retard. I am See through you.

anti-slide bump

Why does he capitalize Far Right? Because it's a false brand created by SPLC kike types to monetize division fascism even more than they already were.

Why are genetic reject leftist trash always wearing glasses? Because they are literally retarded humans and don't pass the evolutionary fitness test. That's why they will take power by any means necessary, they know they are garbage and should be shit out of the evolutionary anus.

Attached: 92014a68ea08ce23005f153a859961fd3694cc60954eab73e6bfb33ff7baffa2.jpg (768x976, 67.58K)

Slide negated!

Slide negated, lefturdpol!

A group should confront it with clown masks and dildos. "Hey, want some cheap penis enhancement pills?"

Dubs checked!

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR JEW