Belgium No!

Outrage over 'Nazi style' carnival float featuring caricatures of Jewish people sitting on piles of money as mayor defends parade in Belgium

Carnival float featured giant puppets with side-locks sitting on piles of cash. Controversial display was part of a parade through the city of Aalst in Belgium. Jewish groups have slammed 'Nazi style' float, but city mayor defended display.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stan_and_Jan_Berenstain
youtube.com/watch?v=B0ogfzybFfw
youtube.com/watch?v=SVi3-PrQ0pY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Anger_over_Belgian_carnival_float_featuring_'caricatures_of_Jewish_people_sitting_on_piles_of_cash'_Daily_Mail_Online_-_2019-03-06_09.42.26.png (751x505 3.9 MB, 1.04M)

Why the pink?

Attached: Fagles.gif (339x308, 1.51M)

Is that Zig Forums Leaking into real life in Belgium?!?

A group of people somewhere in Belgium tough that it would be a great idea to portrait Kike as a bunch Jews Faggot?!?. And they made 12' tall statue and effigy that they parade in town.

I love this timeline.

Attached: Quantum.jpg (720x1000, 332.88K)

The old powers that be fear Zig Forums for a reason.

Attached: STEIN.gif (960x396 5.58 MB, 80.9K)

the reason they chose the jewish theme was that they wanted to save money on this year's wagon, so that way next year they would have more money to spend.

the latest addition to the merchant meme gallery.

This will be a good meme.

apparently there's also a petition starting for getting rid of carnival aalst from the unesco cultural heritage and (((they)))'re threatening to take away the antwerp diamant industry because you know, baaaaad goy

Only from Jews, who are not Belgian.

Never been, nigger, maybe you need to head back.

Attached: Cry moar.jpg (299x169, 8.96K)

Indeed. I used to draw faces like that as a kid and only just realized I had an inherent hatred for jews even then. The happy merchant is evolving.

Attached: 13781624582597.gif (472x360, 2.18M)

Its a quality shitpost leaking in from an alternate reality.

Amazing. Happenings are happening, even by the day. Kike opposition is slowing slipping from (((their))) control. And the more they try to stop it, the more they expose. There might be a new, not-so-silent majority.

But don't get complacent. Get out there and redpill!

le updoot as per your pic, faggot :^)

The greatest existential threat to Whites' survival is a sub cultural cancer know as White Nationalism and/or Alt. Right. For they have facilitated the suicidial notion that Whites defending their culture, heritage and interests should be met with hostile resistance.

lmk

The greatest existential threat to Whites' survival is a sub cultural cancer know as White Nationalism and/or Alt. Right. For they have facilitated the suicidial notion that Whites defending their culture, heritage and interests should be met with hostile resistance.

juhy

I fully expect the mayor’s party to cuck out in the coming days and issue an apology. The party leader is the mayor of Antwerp and his hooknosed diamond trading buddies will force him.

they gay

This is wonderfull, kek. Here is the webm.

Attached: Untermensch Ball Game.webm (640x360, 10.73M)

Fugg wrong one

Attached: Belgian carnival float depicting Jewish stereotypes condemned as anti-Semitic-UQmpr5gkDdo.mp4 (1280x720, 8.75M)

Attached: 0fbe94d691a17da00e4ca2449ac3bbdf3439d96c3cc445bca2d653f788400945.jpg (499x338, 32.37K)

Attached: EU ratings.jpg (900x399, 97.55K)

Precisely that arrogance is going to neck them; but that was by design i`m led to believe.

Attached: Shieeeeet-verhofastadt.png (590x350, 33.45K)

Explain yourself further.

why?

Because it causes disgust and revulsion in the 11 year old girls he rapes and this exites his lust to a fever pitch.

The European Union in all of its bodies as well as the Euro as currency is by design not mend to last, and to be replaced by something else (w/e it is the globalists come up with.) problem/reaction/solution. See it as a more controlled version of the buildup and fall of the Holy Roman Empire, pretty tired at the moment so i can't go into details without fucking it up; long story short it`s a repetition of history; only in a diffrend wrap. Will try to find some history of politics pdfs on the subject(s). It`s a pretty broad subject to form in a short summary.

Attached: guy-verhofstadt.png (800x450, 545.33K)

You post this multiple times per day every day often by tor. Are you 1.) paid shill or 2.) just a total dickweed.

Come on, what you're saying isn't that much of a stretch of the imagination. You're saying kikes are short-sighted cartoon villain tier retards when in power. I agree, the kinds of jews fucking Europe in the past were much smarter than the bunch we're facing now. On the other hand we momentarily don't have Hitlers in stock.

And we're back.

I'm late was it "white nationalist is enemy of whites" poster???

KEK
okay this was pretty funny

Blessed and Chipspilled

Attached: Thank you for explaining it.png (490x344, 165.67K)

Founding father of the EU Jean Monnet said the Union would be "forged by crises". Destruction of the Euro and the Eurozone would be such a crisis, leading to renewed efforts to integrate, thereby creating "order ab chao" or order from chaos, which after all is the (((Masonic))) motto…

I don't know if its true but I understand what user is saying here. The Euro as a currency might be designed to fail.

The heads were re-used from the previous years.
One was even a crusader.

So far the Jewish nose…

Attached: j2.png (960x935 2.14 MB, 81.28K)

When you have handlers that won't actually hand you the money, they you can cry.

Don't rape kids you pedo.

Reminder Berenstein is literally a Jewish name. It was changed to Berenstain to cover up the Jewishness.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stan_and_Jan_Berenstain

here is a frog maymay

Attached: 1550712044850.jpg (1000x800, 68.17K)

There's actual jew next to the float. It's not like they didn't plan this.

Attached: 1ceeb54d0ca22d2e773fb8d6d84fb0f2f60a818599c565e11d3cd52265ab5a77-01.jpeg (751x505, 167.13K)

Ancient tradition

youtube.com/watch?v=B0ogfzybFfw

youtube.com/watch?v=SVi3-PrQ0pY