The absurdity of globalism

People can work in the Moon, but immigrants can't work in Africa.

Can you explain it to me?

Globalism doesn't make any tiny sense.

Attached: moon.jpg (809x562, 78.59K)

Is facebook down for you or something?

Your post makes no sense.

If you can colonize another planet you can fix niggerland and keep niggers there.

there is no way to fix a nigger, he'll just nigger up africa again regardless how well off you make it.

This. Just look at the condition of African countries that have been given back to the nigger over the years. Every single one has ground to a halt and become a shitstain within 50 years.

That is why the bugs are going to exterminate them.

Checked
The Boers were the best thing to happen to that shit continent

The jew lives rent free in your mind, you're using jew indoctrination terms, referring to things with jew indoctrination terms, framing the debate in the terms that jews want it to be, you've lost before you even begun.

There are no opportunities in Africa. You cannot expect these poor people to just found their own city, meet each others need through a complex web of skills, set up trade routes and import/export internationally; they have to "share the wealth" of the first world!

Lol

The endless bullshit is more annoyung that stupid double binds that waste my time.

You keep throwing shit at me. What do you expect. Death means miscegenation. No thank you.

Okay, not reddit.

You idiots are posting in a bot thread.

My English is poor, but the only boot I have is of your mom.

Tbh my English is enough for you IQ, just read it right.

Going to the Moon = OK

Working in Africa = Oh god too hard

*butt

Did you know that there are more Africans in LONDON today than there are Whites in the whole entire continent of Africa?

Did you know that more Europeans were sold into North African (((Islamic/kike))) Barbary Pirates slave trade than were sold as slaves to the entire New World?

Fuck the kikes, fuck the islmofucks. EXTERMINATE THEM ALL, ALL OF THEM ARE OUR ANCIENT MORTAL ENEMIES.

KILL THESE PARASITES

Surrounded by faggots again. Fuck off mexico

Kill them yourself, you nigger.

You are truly bizarre OP.
For God's sake, even Google Translate would be a better option than the shitshow you have going on here. :)

Found the semite.

Why can't people make something and sell or trade it for other shit just fuck my shit up fam.

Because niggers.

keep practising. Your English is barely comprehensible.