Massive Anti-ZOG revolt within DNC triumphant

archive.vn/geHY6

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2019/02/28/ilhan-omar-israel-palestine-two/
foxnews.com/politics/ilhan-omars-experience-more-personal-than-jews-whose-parents-survived-the-holocaust-dem-congressman
dailywire.com/news/44351/democrat-james-clyburn-utters-most-insane-defense-ashe-schow
veteransforcommonsense.org/2018/02/21/new-analysis-by-brown-university-iraq-war-cost-5-6-trillion/
twitter.com/HikindDov/status/1104018729812312066
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I partake in dialogue with the Muslims.
But if a Jew enters the dialogue I say "no."

How about gassing both and talking to neither?

On one hand, this shitskin using the privilege the kikes gave her kind against them is both a poetic example of the Jew failing to think his plans through all the way, and actually effective at putting America's obsession with bending over backwards for Israel in the spotlight.

On the other hand, a shitskin's still a shitskin, and I'm under no illusion that she's a white ally. The question is, how do we use this incident to our advantage?

Just leave the shitskins in charge, they seem to be better at this than you

Good news for a change.

That meme, lol

Considering a non-white female has done more in the last few weeks to normalize exposing Jewry in the USA than any other white male nationalist movement in the last few decades, I’m begrudgingly inclined to agree.
inb4 Jewish false equivalencies of liking what one Muslim is doing must mean I like all the Muslims for all they do.

Holy shit I entered your quote into google search and it listed thread from "7 minutes ago"

Talk about up to date tracking.

It's a thread from 4chin, not this thread.

And whitophobia? Or is that Nordiphobia?

Omar is a zionist.
dailycaller.com/2019/02/28/ilhan-omar-israel-palestine-two/
This is zionist arguing with zionist on how much land they can get for free.

The left is trying to channel the Trump effect.

Explain?

Why do you think so?

Every white nationalists have raised this issue of AIPAC.

Yeah sounds like she wants desert rats to stay in the desert with their desert problems and the US out of it.

No, she doesn't, she wants more open immigration AS WELL as a jewish state (which will get support from american jews).

She's literally the same as any elected politician in the US.

None of those jews trying to frame whites had the eyes of a nation on them.

Go dilate.

And why do these zionists who do it this time have?

Oh yes, journalist support! Just like Trump.

Explain, kike?

Golem Theather
She is only denouncing AIPAC influence.
The equation remains the same :
Whites are dying and are getting replaced with non-whites under Jewish rule.
Anything, anyone advocating for a peaceful resolution or talk is Pilpul.
At the end of the day, the only thing she achieves is fulfilling Tikkun Olam oath, how could she addresses the Jew as a racial issue as she lives over the corpses of dying Whites with the help of Shlomo ?

The fact that white right wingers have raised this issue a thousand times, yet one mudslim raises it and every spotlights are shined on her.

It's theater.

pol should just be its own political party

Sick of choosing between two Jew backed Candidates every election.

The jewish scheme behind this is to use the growing anti-Semitism in the US and the dwindling faith in the president stooge, to paint the invaders into the heroes who stand up for American right. By doing this they give the shitskins the power to further cripple and destroy constitutional rights for Americans, slowly replace them in positions of power and keep the invasion flow strong. Meanwhile the jews fully embrace anti-Semitism, literally breeding it, and exploiting it for money, while taking out more and more groups of resistance.

This.

Its point is to show that whites are evil for supporting Zionism and deserve to be genocided for being evil racists, because racists = Zionist.

Attached: Louis-Ferdinand Céline 8 secondes de vérité !.webm (640x360, 412.35K)

This, it's fucking true.

Attached: gtd4g.jpg (286x176, 6.81K)

This is a good french.

Too bad most people will cuck out for PR nowadays.

We need racism.

Stfu Jew
The Goyim Know
All Jews FEAR Whites uniting with Muslims against the Juden
George Lincoln Rockwell and Malcolm X were killed for uniting against the Jews

This. Anyone who criticizes Israel will be compared to a Muslim terrorist now. Jewish Psyops 101.

You mean the same rights that allowed the creation of today’s dumpster fires? Yeah, those can go through one of those security paper shredders. The ones with the criss-cross shredding pattern.

Fuck Jews. But also fuck that sandnigger and her Marxist handlers.

OP confirmed faggot.

The spotlight was on her because they tried to do what they would do to a white guy, but it backfired because they'd been pushing the "muh Islamophobia" thing and got hoisted by their own petard.

This isnt theater, it's a major fuck up on their part. May not help us, but it hurts them.

Perhaps none as effectively. Some of that is due to the dynamics where the political left will not dismiss her, but some of it is that she has done a good job of navigating these waters.

One thing that she did well was get neocons coming after her hard while saying nothing that was really objectionable to most liberals under the spotlight.

The DNC is getting browner and browner, soon the kikes will be forced to hide in Europe or Asia since Nu-Brazil will be impossible to handle politically.

The irony is that they will blame whites for making the United States inhospitable to Jews. They have already done that with Europe.

The fact of the matter is Omar either wittingly or unwittingly dragged Jewish hypocrisy out into the open and now the true radicals, unphased by cries of shoah, smell blood in the water. All they see is a bunch of "white" people attacking a black Muslim woman. I'd sooner see a bunch of rabid leftist types fighting with the entrenched uber kikes in congress than a bunch of "conservatives" sitting on their asses and supporting more wars for Israel under the guise of patriotism and christianity.

Attached: b2933a3213acefeafed49c0ec8aab715208b2ea9d766e660eed9cacaf7674575.jpg (1300x991, 127.82K)

Omar just spoke the truth. Why does anyone care about some Islamic lady speaking the truth? Omar isn't Jewish, she has no impact. I mean, it's Washington D.C., who there gives a flying fuck about the truth, even if it comes from some untouchable class of victim? She will go on spouting the truth, and no one will care.

I agree. I don't think that that was part of the plan; dont think it will help our cause a lot, but it raises questioning ideas in some minds. This is always a good thing. Also it's ironic as fuck.

The jews have finally achieved here the end game of their (((two party system))) all along, you're forced to either support the entire jewish domestic agenda and mass demographic change with shitskin rulers if you want to support the anti-Israel faction or you're forced to be in love with Israel if you want to fight some of the jewish domestic poison. Either way, it is total judaism.

Democrat House Whip James Clyburn (D-SC)

It has finally happened. Something is now worse than the holocaust.

This clown ride just keeps getting better.

Source: foxnews.com/politics/ilhan-omars-experience-more-personal-than-jews-whose-parents-survived-the-holocaust-dem-congressman

Shapiro's site is going ballistic over this

dailywire.com/news/44351/democrat-james-clyburn-utters-most-insane-defense-ashe-schow

Clyburn is black, so we're going to get into a black vs Jew battle for victimhood status. Of course, white conservative idiots will be thrilled that their overlords give them slight permission to criticize blacks in a very limited way. So long as it's about defending Jews, they can be a tiny bit truthful about African Americans. Who are the REAL racists belittling the Holocaust….

Attached: gettyimages-1127674402[1].jpg (1842x1036, 67.36K)

veteransforcommonsense.org/2018/02/21/new-analysis-by-brown-university-iraq-war-cost-5-6-trillion/

That was a war pushed by AIPAC.

Number of blacks in the United States = 42 million.

If my math is right, that would equal $133,333.33 for every African American. They could have each had that amount in reparations if we hadn't gone to war with Iraq, and there had been the same political will to pay reparations to blacks.

So over $130k for every black person.

Attached: geography-of-poverty-matt-black-2c[1].jpg (3040x3040, 3.4M)

bump

Social media has never been so much fun. Who knew this would be the result of the culmination of giving women the vote, inviting in refugees and immigration, and giving niggers rights.

I challenge any of the Nazis here to watch this without crying.

Attached: holocaust-survivors-against-democratic-anti-semitism.mp4 (480x480, 3.75M)

From twitter.com/HikindDov/status/1104018729812312066

This video is so histrionic and transparently manipulative that it really deserves wide exposure imho.

50% of dem donations come from Jews, watch these POC change their tune when the money dries up. Predictable.

Attached: EEE7E9E4-BAF3-47A8-A23F-690436955229.jpeg (1648x1668, 2.06M)

here's the memetic killshot narrative or whatever
yang could probably pull it off, or maybe gabbard
if trump can't get a wall built, and the democrat candidate promises a wall (again, it used to be a democrat objective until 2015), there might be enough swing votes for a win, especially if they also preach anti-war/anti-intervention (e.g. that time gabbard publicly acknowledged that kim jong un should keep his nukes because they're the only reason he hasn't been gaddafi'd)

they're fucking nasty anyway) is an equally retarded, self-masturbatory fantasy as these degenerate spinsters protesting "climate change" by not having white children in a country that isn't even the biggest producer of pollution.

Attached: 1486176804386.jpg (699x679, 50K)

Attached: bq-5c81d31397e64.png (416x435, 71.48K)

Attached: ilhan-omar.jpg (750x500, 69.78K)

Since this is America, which was at one time a White Country, wouldn't it also be natural to Condemn Anti White speech, and Jewish Supremacy?

I'm crying from laughter. Does that count?

Ilhan Omar has done well. Libs are getting massively woke to the zionist control of DNC.

Wouldn't that have happened by now though? Because it's always and forever such a serious issue for the Jews?

But I wouldn't be surprised if you took the opportunity to try and claim that's just evidence for Omar being a plant. If you're thinking of doing that, then just save your typing fingers, because I won't believe you.

So it is theater.

White nationalists have said the same thing and more while neocon "attack" this zionist muslim by giving it attention.

I doubt jews threatening to take away their wallets is going to have any effect on Ilhan Omar. She's not the type jews would donate to in the first place, she named Israel back in 2013 as well.

Kike detected.

This muslim is a literal zionist.

Ilhan Omar probably won't have to worry, she will get thousands of donations nationwide for speaking out. AIPAC will spend ridiculous amounts to primary her out of office, but that seems unlikely for her Minnesota district, plus it is still 18 months away.

Donations from (((who)))?

White nationalists get their patreon banned for a mere implication yet this zionist can get donation?

This is why I think the whole thing - including Ilhan Omar's statements - because now this turns into an anti-white man resolution.
When any other group gets added, those obviously being;
blacks
women
children
teens
trannyfaggots
mudshits
spics
Only white men will be blamed.
The (((news))) will quickly go over why those things must also be condemned and brought up and who's at fault for it.

One side ends in dead Jews. And Jews love self destruction. So you’re not wrong about either side being total Judaism. But dead Jews are still dead Jews. And if you don’t want to do anything just because the Semites put their label on it, then the Semites neither win or lose. Because you never bothered fighting to begin with, and their superiority over you just IS. So, I’ll support Omar until someone better comes along.

I know you're shaking over her redpilling the normies on zionist influence heeb.

Attached: ilhanomar.jpg (1260x560, 71.03K)

You could be right. Because there are anti-Zionist kikes. And a kike is a kike. But you're not allowing your audience to know these facts either, you know. And please explain how exposing Zionism to anti-Zionists helps Zionism, when exposure is the Jew's second worst fear after death.

White nationalists have done that for year?

What makes a zionist muslim different?

Oh right, JOURNALIST SHILLING.

Well I feel bad for mocking you know. You seem a little challenged.

ALL KIKES ARE ZIONIST.

Funny how right wingers are denounced the mere moment they are found to be jews, but the jews practically run the left but it's okay because it's not POLITICAL ZIONIST.

WE FIGHT ZIONIST, ZIONIST = JEW!

I feel bad for you SHILLING on Zig Forums.

OUT MOARPHEUS, you ZIONIST DEMOCRAT VOTECUCK.

So what you're saying is, is she's more successful at making the Jewish Question mainstream than white nationalists. How is this a bad thing again? Or do you not know Zig Forums is anti-Semitic first and pro-white second?

Boo hoo hoo, we simply aren't doing enough as as people who are barely tangently related to the holocaust. to make it up to people who never experienced the hardship of said event, boo hoo hoo.

Imagine if our forefathers who freed you from your fenced summercamp knew how you would treat their descendants, they would have murdered more of you than typhus or the germans ever did.

She's not MORE SUCCESSFUL AT SHIT. She does not ADDRESS the Jewish Question.

She's THEATER, she's a zionist and the press wants people to listen to her.

HOLY FUCK!

Zig Forums is BOTH PRO-WHITE AND ANTI-JEW, because jew = anti-white.

KILL YOURSELF MOARPHEUS.

Oh, I get it now. You're retarded. I'm sorry for bothering you.

Attached: you.jpg (474x317, 22.4K)

MOARPHEUS WANTS TO SHILL THIS ZIONIST MUSLIM.

The left wants to create the Trump effect and is now using the same argument.
SAME THEATER SHIT.

DESTROY MOARPHEUS, DESTROY ALL ZIONISTS.

Yes, that's right. I want to shill the Muslim. Shhhh, it'll be okay, little retard. Just take your meds and things will calm down for an afternoon.

This post should be screencapped.

At this moment, pro-white and anti-jew are judged as different issues when they are the same!

The kike moarpheus has been working hard for this divide, by pointing out all right wing candidates are kikes, but leftist kikes are BASTE!

KNOW THIS ARGUMENT, KNOW MOARPHEUS!

Attached: anti-jew and pro-white.png (1796x151, 31.92K)

Please do the screencap. Post it everywhere. I want you to do that. Good luck with it.

Yes, you do, YOU WANT TO SHILL THE ZIONIST MUSLIM, and you have done it with Kikess Cortez and every BASTE JEWS who are "anti-Israel".

MOARPHEUS, I KNOW YOU, YOU LITTLE ZIONIST KIKE.

YES, I WILL.

EVERYONE WILL KNOW YOU, MOARPHEUS.

EVERYONE WILL KNOW YOUR ARGUMENT.

Beautiful. Thank you. Louis Ferdinand Celine is the purest of all heros.
He had the nerve to go before the German General staff in Paris under Hitler and scream at them, call them idiots for not killing all the jews in France immediately. He shouted at them that Hitler had been replaced with a jewish twin that was betraying them…he wasn't afraid of anything. He was fearless.

Attached: Céline_soldier_1914.jpg (394x550, 37.83K)

Thank you, user. Thank you.

Attached: 1461037962-4b397f04a0b6a0993e6832bc116f4aa0.jpeg (1280x720, 88.14K)

And again!

KNOW THIS ARGUMENT AND KNOW MOARPHEUS.

FOR HIM, IT IS "ANTI-ISRAEL", "ANTI-ZIONIST".

FOR Zig Forums, IT IS PRO-WHITE & ANTI-JEW, THAT INCLUDE THE BASTE JEWS.

You know me very well. It's like you could almost be a brother to me.

BECAUSE YOU ARE A ZIONIST KIKE WHO HAVE SHILLED AGAINST EVERY RIGHT WING CANDIDATES.

WE KNOW YOU.

I KNOW YOU, MOARPHEUS.

Ohhhh, that sounds like a problem. What are you doing about it?

I AM RIGHT HERE TO DESTROY ALL OF YOUR ARGUMENT.

NONE OF YOUR ATTEMPT SUCCEED.

Ohhhh noooo.

Am I the only one that sometimes feels as though all this political theater is being scripted with carefully chosen actors and actresses and dramatic framed up photo ops? What their endgame with all this is baffles me but it's getting very tiresome.

Attached: wag_the_dog-01.jpg (931x524 39.94 KB, 66.14K)

I like Omar. She questions the Jews and can do it without repercussion because she’s not white enough. /ourgirl/? Never. But I’ll compromise and say /ournigger/. She’s a hero, as far as niggers can be a hero.

Their endgame remains the same, complete and control of politics and government.

I learned this from 2018. There is no political solution.

She DOES NOT QUESTION the JEWS.
THE JEWS SUPPORT THIS BITCH BECAUSE TWO STATE SOLUTION IS STILL ACCEPTABLE, OUTRIGHT ZIONISM IS TOO UNPOPULAR RIGHT NOW.

I don’t care lol. Omar is a hero.

For what? FOR BEING A ZIONIST MUSLIM?

EVERYONE CAN SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT AIPAC.

WHITE NATIONALISTS HAVE BEEN SAYING IT FOR YEARS.

Who cares? Omar is a hero.

SHILL CONFIRMED.

REMINDER THAT THERE ARE PAID SHILLS HERE TO SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT ZIONIST MUSLIM.

would have been one hell of a stimulus package

I was always here, user. The shill takeover of Zig Forums was always complete from the beginning. White nationalism died when Adolf Hitler didn’t Holocaust the Jews. But maybe brown people will do the job better.

LITERAL NIGGER JEW SHILL CONFIRMED.

DAILY REMINDER THAT YOU ARE SUPPORTING A NIGGER ZIONIST MUSLIM.

And so does most of Zig Forums I’m sure.

PROOF?

If Zig Forums SUPPORTS THIS BITCH, it means Zig Forums is ZIONIST.

Your evidence is the topic you’re in and this discussion right now.

WHERE, YID?

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE Zig Forums SUPPORT THIS ZIONIST BITCH, EVEN ON THIS TOPIC?