Dual Israeli Citizen Memetic Challenge Thread

Hello Anons.
I'm sure you've all seen the infamous "Dual Citizenship, Dual Loyalties" memetics that describe Dual Israeli Citizens who are Members of both the US House of Representatives and the US Senate over the years.
The problem being that most of those floating around the clearweb are outdated, and that meme is powerful when used to normalfags.
So I propose to you that we combine our autistic researching capabilities and once again act as a hive mind.
What I'm asking is for every user to pick a name, or a few names, and research which of the 535 active members of the US Congress are Dual Israeli Citizens per 2019.
We can even go as far as doing Presidential Appointments.
Tip : All Jewish members of Congress are automatically Dual Israeli Citizens per the Israeli Law of Return.
Example:
>jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=822

If every user did one or two names, or more, we could get through the 535 members quickly and finish this in a few days/weeks. That meme will be viewed by potentially millions of people.
So hey if you want to go all-out and do it all yourself? Fine by me, or, if anons want to help do a little researching I'll finish the meme once we've confirmed all 535 members are either Dual Citizens or Not. again we can do Jewish and Dual Citizenship for Presidential Appointments too
Never underestimate the power of memetic warfare.

I'll archive this thread as soon as I post and post the link below so others can update the archive frequently, and we can work together on this.

Attached: 4c613a6de72ce9ca0f155e7b13019baa66522f1ed3eb5fdd256b999315108451.jpeg (900x900 299.43 KB, 818.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ivo8f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This thread's Archive:
archive.is/ivo8f

Attached: download-1-2.png (900x599, 1.03M)

here's a list I found with a quick search, I don't know how valid or up-to-date it is, but it's a good starting point to whittle down the list.

Attached: dual.jpg (660x662, 148.28K)

This 2008 tier old, but it's still mostly true.

The bureaucrats in America don't change.

Feinstein has been ruling since the goddamn 80s.

lel i am sure that's what he thinks, too.

Well the probability they are still in office is higher than they aren't. Those fucks stay in office until they die.

You know check & balance in democracy is all bullshit when you realize that.

Yes, this is what I want to make but updated with 2019's elected officials.
There's 535 members of Congress total, that one is around a decade old.

We aren't a democracy. The founding fathers simply failed to include a maximum number of terms because most people didn't live that long in those days.

Correct America isn't a Democracy (yet) but 16 states are now pushing to toss out the Electoral College and turn the Constitutional Republic into a Democracy.
That said, the Constitution is essentially worthless paper when everyone shits on the First Amendment and free speech including Trump by signing HR 672 the Antisemitism bill and by limiting the Second Amendment including Trump with his bump stock ban

Anyways, I don't want to derail the thread.

The US will never be a democracy. This country will rip itself apart long before that happens.

For real now, house and congress are majorly jewish after last mid term selection.

Attached: Delicious.gif (350x200, 834.72K)

It may help do do the same with judiciary and heads of various fed agencies.

Bump for good idea.

Attached: ctalkep.jpg (600x300, 25.94K)

Washington=
US Congressional Delegates

>Maria Cantwell (D-WA)

>Patty Murray (D-WA)

>Suzan DelBene (D-WA)

>Rick Larsen (D-WA)

>Jaime Herrera Beutler (R-WA)

>Dan Newhouse (R-WA)

>Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA)

>Derek Kilmer (D-WA)

>Pramila Jayapal (D-WA)

>Kim Schrier (D-WA)

>David Adam Smith (D-WA)

>Denny Heck (D-WA)

Also:

There shall be a meme where all the dual american-russian citizens are named and when normalfags look into each name they find they are jews with dual american-isnotreal citizenship.

If you fail, this is what the average "cool guy" in

Attached: futureculture.jpg (700x853, 125.09K)

I have thought for a while that the dual citizenship thing is a misinformation strategy. I have never been able to find any proof of this and I am starting to think that it is not true. These politicians are already in Israel's pocket, why the need for formal documentation?

Attached: FB_IMG_1548701740893.jpg (720x960, 58.99K)

They dont, any kike can go back to israel no matter if they get caught fucking kids in a foreign country or get caught spying in their 'home' country its the same deal.

Documents do not matter, and the law doesn't matter to the parasite.

How do I not laugh at that?

Wait til you read the Bible

Attached: founders vision.jpg (2655x2351, 672.15K)

Attached: 6cc1d69fea02e3b80922fa2e04193baf5c2be2297e36ee4f99b7215d3bee1df0.png (600x665, 433.81K)

many of them actually are of Russian descent, most notably Charles Schumer