White Supremacy is a Bluepill

HATE IS PLAYING INTO THEIR HANDS

There are two forms of racism.
1. Race realism

Race realism is literally biological conservation, no different from protecting the red squirrel population from the grey, the White Rhino from poachers, the natural forests of Europe from the invasive Rhododendron ponticum, the once-stable and proud tribes of Africa from the chaos of (((artificial food surplus))). Do we genocide badgers because we don't want them in our own gardens? No. We have fenced areas where we don't allow badgers, and areas where badgers roam free with no interference (positive or negative) from us.

2. Racism

This second position is simply anti-life. It is wrong, yet it is shared both by anti-white leftists and anti-nonwhite nationalists. Many will point out that statistically, black people in the US commit more crimes and are lower IQ. Well guess what? That's how you survive in Africa. If European people settled in sub-Saharan Africa, in 1000 years they would be lower IQ and more violent. Every species is a result of its native environment and ecology. The only conflict between subspecies from different parts of the world, of any genus, comes when they begin competing for the same territories.

This is of course an extreme opinion on Zig Forums, but yes I am making a pro-diversity thread. TRUE diversity, diversity between nations, not within them. Hating other peoples is playing DIRECTLY into the hands of those who want you dead. Because fear justifies war. Everyone here who advocates geocoding other races is doing so because news of interracial violence frightens them. Well, it works the other way too. Every "pro-white" person spouting actual hate (not facts) on the internet is another person they can point to and say to minorities "hey look they want you dead, go kill them first".

The correct approach to race issues besetting the West right now is for white nationalists to approach the black nationalists and tell them we want the same thing- conservation of global diversity of peoples. Including them, including us. The mainstream narrative of interracial strife caused by one race or the other, and the resulting need for "diversity", everyone mixing into a raceless blend where everyone looks the same and has the same lack of heritage or identity, simply will not stand up to white nationalists and black nationalists coming out with the same message of mutual respect and race realism.

Respect is the key. Pics related are of white people and black people when they have no knowledge of their heritage or national identity, and are displaced by globalism. Other pics are of white people and black people when they know who they are and have their own territories to work on. The ideal future solution to race issues is each race having their own states or continents, with laws against miscegenation for exactly the same reasons as Australia has laws against importing alien plant species: conservation of nature and the human tribes that grow within it. We can have areas for embassies and international tourism. We can actually be friendly once we're out of each other's way. Black supremacists would agree with this. We should build a dialogue with them, we are the only ones who can, and it will destroy all mainstream narratives about race.

Attached: Kingdom-of-Ghana.jpg (272x185 80.69 KB, 12.52K)

You’ll never hear this said on Zig Forums, but they are people, and good people. In a good environment they are very friendly and hospitable. European societies based on European values are not good environments for them, just as a European would be at a disadvantage in an African kingdom. We can see this by the BLM type groups who demand changes be made for them. We are wired for societies that function differently. But that’s fine, if we stop insisting we must live in the same societies.

They make good music and sing about good concepts. Zig Forums wants you to believe they are animals (although we are all animals). This is part of the D&C shilling between races who could otherwise work together to stand up against the globalism that affects us ALL negatively. You might think they’re “ ‘’worse’’ “ people than your people, but this is relative to habitat and immaterial. Conservation of species does not require a judge of the value of a species.

White supremacy is a fact. Cry more, niggerspawn.

In the North. yes. In Africa? Drop 100 Europeans and 100 Africans naked into the savannah and see who does better. "Supremacy" is always relative to environment.

Mostly agree with this, tbh. Much of our problem with them comes from the current dynamic. I still don't want to live around them.

Racism was termed by the jewish mass murderer and commie whore Trotsky. What you perceive as racism today is part of race realism, which is based on the natural law of self preservation, by acknowledging dangers by color and behavioral patterns.

Mods, Tear down this slide thread!

Attached: Regan Tear down this wall.jpg (640x400, 47.65K)

There are other types of racism, such as when whites are taught to hate their own race. Most of us do not want to get into "they are the REAL racists" retardation, but honestly they actually fulfill the old definition of racism, and race realists do not.

Now, racism means just being white.

A real user amongst the shills.

Then you have common ground with the black nationalists who don't want to live around us.

Different subspecies commonly don't get along. Hell, different packs within subspecies don't get along and actively kill for territory. When it comes to food, survival or territory there is no "let live" mentality in nature. Combine that with our ability to plan ahead, not just for our generation but generations to come, and you realize that every other swinging dick of a different subspecies, maybe even different tribe within your same subspecies, is an eventual enemy. So pulling the natural route not seeing your group as superior and acting as such creates a void for another to take that spot. Superiority can only be claimed truly by one. It is the first place in the game of survival. To reject that is to embrace inferiority, which in nature and in life is an eventual death sentence.

Are Tanzanian villagers a danger to you? No. Different races are only a danger to each other when they are (((shipped))) into each other's territories.

That's called deception. It's based on a lie and has nothing at all to do with race.

This is correct within a territory. Groups that live thousands of miles apart have no natural conflict. See

The problem is with success the territory all eventually belongs to the winner. As you reproduce you spread out for room and resources. Or, you open yourself up to a stagnation of your race and the decline in numbers that comes. A race will thrive if they constantly seek to grow. Both on this planet and eventually off. You are simply setting a limit that will be exploited by those that won't.

Modern nations have nature reserves. Africa is huge. There is no reason in centuries time we can't mine resources from all continents without disturbing the local wildlife. We don't feel the need to exterminate bears in mining country, because they are so far below us technologically that they are not a threat. Same principle.

Is this a joke? Niggers build shit huts in Africa and eat cow ass all day. When Europeans went there they created Rhodesia and South Africa, and now that niggers are on a pedestal there they're unlivable again. Europeans conquer their environment, niggers are slaves to it. Europeans literally designed a way to continue to live in the single most hostile environment that exists, and it's sure as fuck not Africa.

Hate is an innate human reaction. Intolerance is the natural immune system of a healthy society.

Attached: tolerance & apathy.png (750x523 626.64 KB, 275.08K)

You should've quoted the rest I wrote (behavioral patterns) which clearly means the shit that goes on under your nose, and not some what-if scenario.

>Different races are only a danger to each other when they are (((shipped))) into each other's territories.
Partially correct, because besides direct danger, their actions are also causing indirect danger. (diseases, wars, drugs, labor etc.) Also the forcing of races on top of each other further proves race realism, because they will naturally segregate from each other into their own race groups. This is why whites stick to suburbs, blacks to inner city ghettos, Hispanics to barrios, Asians to Chinatown environments and so on. That is instinctual self defense by racial segregation.

That is the old definition of racism though, from 1950 through to maybe 1990. The idea that you would be using race to disparage or rule out someone, when there is no basis for doing so. What helped boomers and earlier generations to accept this idea was the realization that it was usually dumb to accept stereotypes of white ethnicities like Irish and Italians. I hate making excuses for fucking boomers tbh

Lurk more OP. Love of your own people was never the same thing as hatred of other races.

We cull invasive species. If a plague of hyenas was being let loose on white countries by genocidal kikes we would cull them to protect our people too.

We have had an open dialogue with black nationalists for years, and are pretty damn tight with the Lakota.

So what? They're a people.

With technology they brought with them. Only Africans can live in Africa without crutches. What's your point?

Attached: africantribe.jpg (1280x720, 216.69K)

I can agree with the basic idea that people of all races should be able to have their own countries and co-exist in the same world (excluding kikes of course). But OP sounds like leftist subversion. Kys nigger.

You only think of what you need now and, on top of that, don't think of what the wildlife needs as well. As you allow all of the other subspecies to breed and yours to breed eventually resources will run out and wars will be fought for said resources. Oh, and space to grow. You are simply trying to apply a bleeding heart to something where none is needed. A wolf doesn't bother itself giving the deer a fair shot, ants don't restrict themselves to one yard because that is enough. What you are describing, in nature, doesn't exist. Your only argument relies.on the fact that the other species are not capable of globally claiming territory to grow, unable to maintain ties between long distance territories, nor do they need the amount we require. You simply petition for competition to have a fair chance, or some right, that they will not return and could eventually lead to unneeded deaths of your own. Why? Because you don't have the gumption nor the sense to realize that superior means survive. You still think that sharing is caring, you still possess a weakness even after seeing where we are. The truth is these different subspecies care not if you live, and actually would prefer you don't, so that their genetic lines can eventually eat the food grown where you live in your houses with your resources. If not them directly, their descendants one day.

That quote by Aristotle is fake btw. It is frankly more a Christian concept than something that conforms to native European ideals.

All human nonsense lies to gain power through oppression. Ignore human lies and use natural law to find provable examples like putting a house cat, a panther, a tiger and a lion together…all feline are the same, am I right?

No they aren't. They aren't people at all.
Bullshit. Kill yourself or have one of your nigger friends do it for you.

Let's be honest, niggers are the hardest group to defend. Not so much for their lack of development, but their proclivity towards violence. African pygmies and Capoids seem far more dignified, though they are even less intelligent.

Attached: san-3.jpg (426x640 48.49 KB, 46.54K)

Then why do you hate them? Bears aren't people, do you hate bears? If someone was forcing bears to live in European societies and they were killing people, would you want to genocide bears?

Nice argument.

The problem is, they cant create a good environment themselves.
So if you leave them alone they will always descend in to tribal violence. As is evident in all black areas around the world.
They can only be happy when theres another race to create a good environment for them. But as their numbers grow it puts more and more of a burden on the host race.

I would say that its a bit different in Murrica because you guys imported your niggers to work in the fields. Other countries had niggers thrust upon them against their will.

Attached: 1293029256595.jpg (400x300, 12.6K)

You are overstating your case there. It is true that most whites would have trouble with the equatorial sun, but there are ways to work around that, plus not even an issue with South Africa.

If you were to put whites and blacks in separate parts of Africa with no head start in terms of knowledge, and came back and observed their societies, the white society would be far in advance of the black one. If the two communities grew and came into conflict and the blacks did not have a massive numerical advantage, the blacks would be easily beaten or conquered.

Both sides would have their faults, such as environmental destruction.

Attached: 863932rrr.jpg (750x750, 388.87K)

The main point of this thread is that hate is foolish. Believing in your own supremacy whilst hating and fearing others is a paradox.

Wolf and deer is a poor analogy, hominids don't eat each other. I did not at any point say we should limit ourselves forever. If we are superior, we should be able to fulfil our destiny without genociding what we deem to be lower tier predators.

Nice try. Bears contribute to their environment in a different way than humans do and are not a direct competition to us. Your argument has gone from removing direct competition to killing all life at this point and you are either too dumb to understand the difference or deliberately trying to apply kike logic.

If someone tells me bears are people, I remain unconvinced. If bears were being a public nuisance and killing people, I would want them to be moved or culled. I want you to be culled, too.

I have tried to use similar examples in arguing with race deniers. They usually say something like

1. they are completely different species
2. humans have free will and can make decisions

jews enslaved, tortured, raped, race-mixed and threw them into futuristic civilizations they never had the chance to adapt to. Meanwhile their homelands are under jewish occupation and robbed of all resources, while the black race is systematically groomed into a weapon that spreads poverty and violence wherever the jews send them. Africans were thousands of years behind other human civilization and never learned the mental understanding of modern life in a natural way. They were literally forced to skip natural adaption, but you cannot teach fundamentals like empathy from a book, it has to be passed down the generations to create a constant in a human mentality.

You are right, the wolf/deer analogy was poor. Does a pack of dominate wolves forever restrict themselves from moving further north due to lesser wolves or do they force them out/kill them when they wish to spread out? They definitely don't start nature preserves for their competition.

Pre-colonisation Africa was much more stable. Explorers were often welcomed and hosted by tribal chiefs. There were kingdoms, user. A creature that can build a fucking kingdom with castles and temples, music and language, is worthy of conservation.

I would say, like poor white communities, the main reason black communities are fucked up is because of the ZOG laws and global economy preventing them from forming natural fiefdoms.

Then put a Capuchin, a chimpanzee, a orangutan , a gorilla and a human together…evolution, am I right?

Oh boy, the fallacy of human consciousness and individuality…
Let me tell you about another highly important natural law that was corrupted by humans to control others. Individuality. Nearly every human being has the false believe that the world revolves around him. That he is important, that having a conciseness is giving him the right to act like his own god. That is a lie that's been promoted by jews since forever and it's why they're succeeding with their crimes. Individuality can only exist if the collective is healthy and strong enough to create the freedom needed to become an individual. Individuals are the fruits of labor, created by a hardworking, stable community, and they are the means to reach out and uplift the entire collective with their unique actions. This collective is based on race, culture and upholding morality. When you have an honest look at the history of mankind you see that only a handful of true individuals ever existed. The rest is white noise in the history books. The jews learned about this early on and used it to promote the false hope of becoming individuals to the gentiles. It's always about standing out, chasing the dream, being your own boss, yada yada yada. Meanwhile the jews operate mostly from the shadows, keep very few figureheads in their ranks, and have an entire autonomous, religious movement at the core of their group.The ones in charge send out their soldiers into the world to spread their crimes, knowing that these people will succumb to greed, decadence and immorality, but their actions are purely beneficial for the collective of the jews.Meanwhile the core of the jews is not influenced by this, they are being kept down with the teachings of the Torah, they indoctrinate each other with the Talmud, hardening their resistance to temptation with circumcision and thereby create a stable collective that can churn out more (evil) individuals than any other race.They are called the yang, and their path is the easy path of evil that will led to the destruction of the planet by going against nature itself. Humanity represents the yin, and theirs is the path of struggle to create an utopia with the powers/natural traits/abilities they were provided with. We are the creators who were given the tools to build a paradise, the jews are the deceivers who use our own weaknesses against us.

(((NazBol))) slide thread.

So now you are making a direct case for their ability to be an eventual threat and much more successful competition. Everything you say completely contradicts your previous arguments. Are they lessers that are so lowly that they are in no way a threat at any point in the future, or capable of such kingdoms? This is the futility of arguing with jews. You twist your tongue like a snake's depending on which point you want to refute.

Now you are really losing me. Pre-colonial Africa had some good traits, but early European explorers talked about cannibalism and the cruelty of the men. They have some innate issues.

Attached: 1421692183319.jpg (794x489, 62.38K)

fuck off (((identitarian)))
whites are supreme

Imagine the type of person who puts this much effort into a slide thread.

Again, you claim supremacy but seem to fear them and see them as real competition. This is a paradox. Are you superior or not? If so, why hate lesser creatures than you?

So you agree with the OP, thanks

I guess that applies if you're a nigger. Otherwise no.
I'm not in favour of genociding niggers. I do believe they should have a place to live on their own. However I'm not buying the nigger praise. I do hope they can unfuck themselves, but I'm not holding my breath.

You keep talking about nig rights, how about kikes? Where do they fit in in your world view?

You keep harping on about hate like a leftist. Like someone else pointed out, hate is a natural reaction to certain stimuli. Wanting to genocide a people is something other than hate. Hate is an emotion. You should grant more intellectual agency to people who promote genocide.

He didn't fly so good. Check these dubs you kikes.

Attached: 6ce8e72dbe956343642dafc3641e06c0a3f1a69905c37ef2f8309f859b4c0d50.jpg (693x592, 226.07K)

A guy in a grass skirt and a spear to me is not a king.
I think as someone else has already said, they have yet to attain many of the difficult milestones that you need to pass, in order to become a civilised society.
My theory is because resources are so abundant in Africa, their need for adaptation was much slower than Europeans who had to take drastic measures to survive in their extremely harsh environment.

I visited Kenya in the 70s. I saw the place where one tribe threw the bodies of the tribe next door when they caught them. Iife was very interesting but I certainly wouldnt like to be a member of those tribes.

There is no contradiction. Biologically, it is extremely impressive for a creature to create such things as languages, cultures, and castles. Not describing them as people seems dishonest. This however does not mean they would be a serious threat to any technological European civilisation.

Tbh, I think he takes some of the rhetoric on Zig Forums too literally. Image boards are a place to sound off, you can't take DotR stuff too seriously, but it makes people feel better in a hostile and insane world when they and their race are under attack.

Superiority is a concept shown by action, which is what your thread is about. It is like a sword. Use it or hand it over to someone that will. You answered nothing. You contradict yourself and pretend it doesn't matter. That isn't the sign of intelligence nor good will. Simply the core trait of a rat blooded subspecies petitioning for others to concede that allowing it to exist would be favorable, but no one here will bend to that.

They are a threat in numbers, in the destruction and use of the resort they have no business using. Every apple they eat is one less for others that deserve it more. You know this though.

You wish, fag.

This board is fucking dead.

Not an argument. Your theory is right though. We shouldn't see them as a threat, we should see them as another subspecies who we should have no reason to be in conflict with and whose stability is also threatened by globalisation.

Your sounding off is giving ammunition to the true enemy to divide the peoples of Earth against each other.

No, it's shown by survival in a particular environment. I answered the core assumption you made which made the rest of your point invalid: the assumption that they are serious competition to a technologically advanced global reich free of subversion and thus need to be killed.

Apples grow, retard. The Earth produces every year, there's not a fucking limited pool of apples.

Hate is a good thing, it's a shield against evil. Black people or white people aren't evil, we're just societally incompatible. Hating them gives your enemies ammunition. Just like leftists hating whites gives us ammunition.

Creatures that naturally present actual threats should be removed. Black people don't naturally present a threat because naturally they wouldn't have left Africa. They are being used. And your hatred of them is being used.

(((duh))), I can't say it explicitly because my country doesn't have free speech.

Then fuck off, coward.

Vice versa. Only niggers can go to any environment, and turn it into ghettos and shitholes with their genetics. Haiti is a great example of this. 300 hundred years in America and they are still incapable of sustaining European civilization, thanks to their DNA "crutches".

Haha, pussy.

No wonder this board is fucking dead.

Yeah I should just go to prison for the sake of impressing you retards.

Fuck off, britkike. Go peddle your pseudoscience someplace else.

Now who sounds like a leftist

Still you, britkike. You are peddling actual leftist pseudoscience:
I wouldn't be surprised if you got this directly from Zig Forums.

You should go into the ground, that's the only thing you could do that would impress me. I'd give you credit for finding the root of your problems and correcting them through the only solution available to you.

more proof that christians are grasping at anything and everything to coddle the denial that they have been deceived

Luther was pretty based.

Attached: downloads.png (378x567, 304.66K)

All of the subspecies died of somewhere between 20,000 and 100,000 years ago, you mongoloid. All of the other races are precisely that, races.
Your grasp of biology is retarded.

Attached: article-2158958-13981E1E000005DC-699_638x440.jpg (638x440, 61.06K)

>1. Race realism
And that's where I stopped reading

*died off
My mistake.

I sense part nigger sweating because he knows we will eventually release the plague that exterminates subhuman filth so that we never have to have these retarded conversations again.

Sure, but what is your final point in your ideology? Do you want whites to just have their white countries again or go full Ethnoglobe like that banshee bitch who is promoting it?

That's ridiculous, user. Galactic lebensraum.

Race in a standard biological sense is not adequate to describe the degree of differences that we see.

ETHNOGLOBE is the only future for the planet user.

14/88 means SECURING THE FUTURE for White Children…not securing the future for niggers and subhumans. I know you pussies are too pussy to SECURE THE FUCKING FUTURE so I will do it MYSELF. You can thank me later.

So you're technically implying that ethnoglobe should happen for a galatic lebensraum.

Oh really, please tell me what you're gonna do?

Attached: aahahahomfg.jpg (125x125, 2.44K)

The only good music they made was the brief period when jazz was popular in the US, but when you dig into jazz, you'll see how closely tied it is to the jews. The person who invented jazz, or who at least claimed to have invented it, was an italian.

how to secure future

George Lincoln Rockwell already tried this.

It absolutely is, the genetic difference is minimal. The aesthetic difference is considerable but that's not a strict determiner of whether something is or is not a subspecies.

Don't be a nigger, educate yourself.

Good luck trying that OP.
Let us know when you change your mind.

Attached: arkans_tigers.jpg (800x450, 53.28K)

It's ridiculous to limit one's aspirations. You're ridiculously stupid. Kill yourself in a ridiculous way for my amusement.

you're not seeing the point.

Because Europeans have been irresponsible and exported their weapons and technology to subhumans, the subhumans have grown numerous and, if possible, even more disgusting and primitive than they were before. It is only a matter of time before these degenerate animals (part humans) destroy everything on the planet (see pollution and environmental destruction that accompanies them everywhere they descend like a plague and begin devouring all of the life).
PUSSIES WILL NOT CLEAN UP THEIR MESS OR ACKNOWLEDGE THEIR MISTAKE OR THAT IS WAS A MISTAKE TO FUCK ANIMALS BECAUSE THEY ARE MERE MEN SO IT FALLS TO A WOMAN TO DO THE CLEANUP
Subhumans must be exterminated so that Life on this planet can continue. This, of course, includes the part nigger jews who are mongrels and degenerate as well and constantly pushing their brother niggers onto our societies.

SECURE FUTURE means the complete extermination of what is endangering the future of the planet.

Attached: addio africa.jpg (3888x2240 108.25 KB, 4.15M)

But user, the chiefs welcomed the explorers and invited them to watch their sacrificial rituals!

Hate them privately
Never show your disgust for them in public, but it is 100% reasonable to hate them in your mind.
Unless you find like minded people you must hide your power level.

Yup, the absolute state of Zig Forums

There are no niggers hanging out with these guys. I feel like if i was getting jumped by a pack of rabid nigs they might help me out. They look like a bunch of dope fiends finding ways to get money but they dont look like they fuck with jamal.

Attached: 7251d5cf50d05cee8679e2616a84ab29b9541008d5d6224727fc9aa14224fd63.jpeg.jpg (255x173, 16.33K)

i like your style

What did he mean by this?

subversive and jew-pilled

mixing truth with lies is a jewish revolutionary construct

you're not 100% wrong, but I'm not sure I 100% follow you either.
regardless, revolution is the only solution.

Attached: slav_wave.jpg (679x682, 53.23K)

'White' revolution, that is… Of course that isn't quite a universal thing.

Attached: st.jpg (818x580, 88.6K)