TRUMP IS GOING TO START WAR WITH IRAN

This is going to happen before 2020, VZ is part of the plan with this, Saudi Aramco is running low on oil, and when they strike Iran, Iran will instantly close the strait of Hormuz, blocking oil going out from the ME. So for this reason it's important that there is a non ME source of oil after the Iran war goes hot.
So taking the oil from VZ would be a nice backup for the US in this situation, plus it would sustain the Saudi Aramco reserves for generations.

That, however, is just one angle on it.
This isn't just me saying it, factor in that John Bolton, Pompeo and Abrams now run foreign policy, it's like a perfect storm of neocons in the White House today.
Taking out Iran has long been the main aim of the ME wars, they're the final boss, and at this point, given the fact that Trump has been going downhill for months now, he'll be well aware that wars win 2nd terms.

The writing is on the wall.

express.co.uk/news/world/1094519/Iran-news-israel-war-Mike-Pence-holocaust-nazi-germany-donald-trump-sanctions-Fateh

usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2019-03-06/trumps-saudi-ambassador-nominee-argues-iran-threat-outweighs-human-rights-concerns

politico.eu/article/iran-tries-to-run-out-the-clock-as-trump-bears-down-donald-trump-bejamin-netanyahu/

theconversation.com/venezuela-crisis-is-the-hidden-consequence-of-saudi-arabias-oil-price-war-82178

cnbc.com/2018/08/22/saudi-arabia-calls-off-aramco-ipo-and-disbands-advisers-reuters-reports.html

Attached: zionist puppet.jpg (597x681, 120.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/1103309740539441153
youtu.be/0Nl6Cf3oD3M?t=186
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't wait until this guy loses in 2020

He won't, user. It's already been (((decided))) Don't be foolish.

Maybe when the jews ran information through paper and radio
There is no hiding BushWars2.0 from the normal faggots who all know somebody who died for Isnotreal in BushWars1.0 and will not support it. That's why the unconstitutionally manditory draft registry was expanded to include womens, because they will not have enough volunteers.

Immigration will be a distraction

PROMISES MADE, PROMISES KEPT

Attached: warmonglers.png (684x504, 27.25K)

Please, no more winning.

Someone call Kim and Putin and have them hook Iran up with a few nukes.

He and Bernie provided a real service by proving the system is hopelessly corrupt. Both democrats and republicans voted against Bush/Clinton. The system gave us Bush/Clinton anyway.

Iran will get a central bank. then cuba will. and then we will go to war with north korea. then world empire complete

If the Shah is reading this, when America invades immediately fire everything you have at Israel.
Evey. single. missile.

Hopefully enough people will recognize who the real enemy is when they try to enforce it.

Time to support the dupes fighting alonside al qaeda again.

twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/1103309740539441153

user I have some bad news for you.

the US produces the vast majority of its own oil.
the united states only imports 35% of its oil. most of the imported oil is from canada. 17% from canada 16% from the middle east, mostly saudi. and 2% from south america.

ALL HAIL

ZION DON

ALL HAIL

ZION DON

ALL HAIL

ZION DON

ALL HAIL

ZION DON

ALL HAIL

ZION DON

the secret rocket launches from Antarctica used up a lot of their fuel deposits

You are literally just plagiarizing Purple user leaks as your own takes you pathetic newfag. The day the last Purple user thread gets deleted where he specifically said we are in Venezuela to get oil refining and reserve rights for Armaco in order to start a war with Iran. Your attempts to be original while stealing your ideas from a leaker is some sophomoric level egotism. Just cite your sources instead of pretending you have an original idea that way if you ever actually do you'll understand and appreciate it more.

I meant Mullah.

go neck yourself Qushner faggot

Actually Ayatollah.
Bit send them all to hell anyway.

Attached: 1549442292670.png (645x1000, 309.22K)

You really think he didn't promise a war for Adelson?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1086x614, 498.92K)

(checked)
(checked)
If anyone on Zig Forums had this superstitious belief that the jews would not use the media against (((/theirguy/))) to fool people into supporting their puppet, the 2016 election proved that wrong. It is true that the jews use the media to tell people what to like and dislike, but they can also use that against people who follow:
So the comfort people took that to mean that Trump was /ourguy/ was used against Zig Forums, and it worked. It wasn't new either. They've used this tactic on a snaller scale with ecelebs.

It's way past time that people realize that jews do not play by any set of rules. They're not like a superstitious monster that has a specific repellent you can always rely on to keep them away. Those beliefs are there to trick you into a false sense of security. They will always bend the rules in their favor or just completely ignore them.

Do not restrict yourself. Do not play by a false set of rules that jews hold you to. It's the same as letting the jews decide what are your options.

…Or what I have been spamming on both here and cuckchan for a year. Trump was elected to create a war for Israel
Of course you faggots need someone like "Purple user" to tell you all things
Cult mentality and lack of independent think is what dominates here

Agreed. Wars are politically toxic, the days of "rally around the president" are behind us. Those things can work with bombings, but not wars.

They've wanted a war so badly with Syria, but they couldn't pull it off, even though Syria is only 1/5th the potential opponent Iran would be. Maybe much less. Iran's govt is not popular, but their military is excellent by region standards

If Trump is going to a war, there will be no elections. America will collapse, it will probably be a nuclear war (possibly full WW3)
Kikes already tried to start this with India/Pakistan, however they failed

What's another few trillion for a war? That's trump change.

A nuclear war would be refreshing tbf.

we gotta get them damn dubya em deez from the turrurists to prevent the nukular war

Meh.

Attached: nothing of value.jpg (654x371, 65.07K)

The US has 6,000 nukes.
Im from England. We have 200.

MFW most of the world has zero.

Attached: 2d8a112fc636573f9c982db3661964edf88b6efb8849678b88c9b9188a8fe374.jpg (556x434, 33.35K)

The fracking/shale is gonna dry up really fast.Costs more btu's to produce

Really fast in geological terms could be 16,000 years.
It still costs way less to produce than renewables.

America's Marines Singing “Days of Elijah “, Halelujah!

Good. Time to die for Israel.

QTards BTFO

Attached: 325aaacf83cf6f50fde0b45920b9274f1feebd1f6c4448942d6f8beee45a78ce.jpeg (433x410 140.8 KB, 35.22K)

zzz

Don't forget russia

>Believing the (((MSM)))

Nowhere did that happen. Worship Trump on a different website.

So true. All that really matters, is who controls the printing of the fedbux.

Nowhere did what happen? You outing yourself as a blind idiot that believes word for word what the kikes in the media say?

Learn what IDs are.

Just like he was going to pull non-existent troops out of Syria?
Remember: You can't fight a war without willing participants.

Attached: 6479cb1ecadcbc8d46c742f70eccc94185b8af0217d352b8d0c31dd9e8688b6a.jpg (490x210 596.84 KB, 24.31K)

I'll believe it when it actually happens. Til then, fuck off kike.

Attached: 285420e57fc33d2a46edbb170ea6ca3f81c530e17b12a015d9932d201024bb88.jpg (763x540, 163.72K)

What are you saying?
Which is why Israel will nuke a second-tier US city and blame Iran. Everyone will then support war.

>>>/reddit/

You may want to work on your english, you're not making much sense.

You imply we shouldn't go to war with Iran. The fact that every neocon turned 180 on their view of Iran was telling.

An administration that starts or enters a war before the close of the first term never loses reelection. The country desires stability in such times and votes to uphold the status quo, for better or for worse. I don't understand how people are ignorant of this little devilish trick.

So you don't have a response, then.

We invaded Iraq with 192,000 troops. There are roughly 2,000 in Syria. "Pulling troops out of Syria" is a joke in that it implies we ever had more than Officers giving guidance, Special Ops units, and units engaged from aircraft carriers of which we have much in bases around the world. 2,000 Americans is nothing, it's Benghazi, those men are volunteers. They're ZOG mercenaries being paid by our taxes, and that's not enough for a fucking war in Iran. The Iraq war will never happen in Iran, if you catch my meaning. So OP is being alarmist, but it's still worth noting.

Attached: Scud_operators.png (2753x1400 91.45 KB, 52.81K)

You can suck my dead grandma's dick when that happens.

I can't respond to what makes no sense. Try again with more verbose english this time.

That didn't apply to George HW Bush, that cianigger started the Gulf War and that didn't save him from being defeated by Bill Clinton in the 92' election.

Kill yourself.

Attached: 8243843009_a2a0a30410_z.jpg (600x609, 173.62K)

Oh, good point, rabbi.

Nice job

It's more likely they'd use a "dirty bomb" instead to increase the plausibility of it. That way they can still blame Iran while saving face. That way they don't have to take responsibility for supposedly not stopping it at x entry point. Ports ect. They can say that it was built in country by Iranian operatives, etc etc. They still get their war without their ZOGbots looking totally inept. That's my theory anyway.

I guess since most of them are cucks or fags unlike Chinese or Russian soldiers, you almost have a point.

headline: trump is going to do a thing
reality: someone that isnt trump said a thing

Personnel is policy.

The nazis would not have been able to do much if they had not been helped by american billionaires and banks. What about Iran ?
And killing jews was not their major preocuption at all. Same for Iran.
It seems that your next president will be almost as horrible as mine…

Where can I enlist for the Aryan Death Squads? Afterward we can rekindle Zoroastrianism.

America couldn't win a war against illiterate goat fuckers in pajamas with jugs of fertilizer. I can't even imagine the cost involved in fighting a real war.

youtu.be/0Nl6Cf3oD3M?t=186

Why don't you and the rest of the Stormfags get out their and show us "normies" how it should be done.

Could be worse. Could be chinese starting a war with iran.

Don't forget satanist, pedophile, alien, gook, chink, nip, hamster, gerbil, and whatever the flavor of the week is.

Excellent point.

Any American war with Iran leads directly to World War 3, an intercontinental nuclear war with Russia, which is the persistent goal of Jews all around the world. If President Trump does the insane neocon bidding, he suicides us.

Maybe Trump simply cannot say 'no' to the Jews, they are racially indemnified from criticism after all, but if he does what they want, the white race will cease and the Northern Hemisphere will glow for a thousand years. This, to placate the cries of 'racism!!!'.

Attached: Go ahead, do it faggot.jpg (604x483, 201.16K)

Gladly, tornigger jew.

Attached: How Mike Pence became VP.mp4 (320x180, 7.93M)

A good post user. If something is truly a threat, they are given little or no media attention whatsoever. Take Ron Paul, take any of the alt right e celebs when they went on formal news interviews, there are numerous examples of this. The media hateboner for Trump is meant to box us in an artificial bubble of our available choices. Either this crazy person pushing their agenda or this other guy who is also pushing their agenda, but doesn't seem so crazy by virtue of the other being so far one way.

Can't be more kiked than that.

Let him talk. The fucking jews are in the headlines every day.
EVERY. FUCKING. DAY.
This is the last thing shapeshifters wanted. Every day it's talk about "anti-semite" this and "israel" that. It doesn't matter if the story is positive or negative, only that a light is being shined on them EVERY DAY.
Right now, anyone to the right of Stalin is being called a "Nazi" by SJW fucktards. If you're anti-leftist, you're a Nazi. If you're anti-jew, you're a nazi. Everybody is being told they are Nazis, and they are starting to own it. It's the perfect storm for red pills, SO LET THEM TALK. LET THEM NAME THE JEW

Attached: peacewasneveranoption.jpg (1100x800, 78.7K)

9/11 2.0

+1

At this point it would have a completely opposite effect.

Don't you wanna bomb iran goys? isn't that still cool with the GOP?

They don't like Stalin either. That's why all their reliable conservatives in the controlled media are always whining about "Stalinism" while Trotsky never leaves their lips.

The india/Pakistan war failed to take off because India immediately faceplanted and embarrassed themselves by failing their first bombing run on a training camp and claiming it was destroyed only to be humiliated days later by satellite images that proved they didn't even hit it.

Then pakistan shoots down a few of their planes and captures a pilot and releases it to India without even asking for anything in return.

Clearly, India was about to get their shit kicked in and both sides knew it. That's unfortunate because I would have really liked to have seen the Muslims lose to the pagans but whatever.

Indias military is shit.

Why?

How many times is Trump going to start war with Iran before it actually happens, if ever?

Attached: 1538537905609.jpg (684x560, 35.99K)

Correction. India is shit.

While I'm glad that we wont go fight a war for israel, at the same time it's also sad to see how our Nation has become far less aggressive and jingoistic.

There was a certain potent virility that was felt before and during the first year of that war.

And I fear that this nation has entirely lost its willingness to commit to large scale ground warfare forever, no matter the circumstances.

Invading another country is a very masculine, energetic undertaking that we don't have the psyche for anymore.

There will never be another invasion.

Now all we get is a few PMC mercs and spooks running black ops to undermine governments while we prop up protesters and rebel groups in hopes that they'll pull the leader out of an ambulance and shove a knife up their asshole before they can reach an ally nation for exile.

America can't fight insurgencies. It;s been proven time and time again that the only thing we ARE good at is wiping out conventional armies in "Real wars". COIN is an entirely different ballgame and is not comparable to conventional state vs state warfare. You have no idea what you're talking about. Iraq had the third largest armed forces on planet earth and the Iraqi government was decimated and collapsed in less than a month. If you really can't wrap your brain around how insurgencies can't be stopped by mechanized infantry patrolling a neighborhood once a day or fighter bombers targeting individual pickup trucks every 4 days, then you're beyond help.

I don't understand how people can miss this. There's not a nation on earth that can effectively defeat energetic insurgencies.Not a single one. Its the warfare equivalent to literal metastatic cancer.

Attached: Baghdad.jpg (640x360, 155.98K)

Far less than Stormtards going to start a war with Jews. How many times/years did the Stormfags say they are going to "gas all the Jews"?

Because the enemy of my enemy is still my fucking enemy. Because mudslimes are degenerates who will never aspire to anything great and have no interest in developing better worlds, living conditions, exploration, etc. It's not the middle ages anymore, the days of alexandria are far far gone and never coming back. Now they're all retards who happily adopt western products m fashion, and culture all while constantly bashing it.

Mudslimes will never try to colonize space.Mudslimes will never try to cure diseases. All they want is social control and thats it. They're just ultra-violent SJWs who can;t seem to keep their populations from migrating to western countries to rape white women.

DISGUSTING

If they're you're enemy, why aren't you getting rid of them in Western countries? Instead you're rambling about how great it would be for ZOG ally and avowed enemy of a genuine America first policy, India, to win a war against a country that finally had enough of sucking up to ZOG and dropped them.

Once we turn our heads towards D.C. and not to the Middle East then the world will turn upside down.
lol it's almost like we never learned from the Bay of Pigs. Watch vid related if you have the time.

This "nation" doesn't exist. The US literally can't commit to a large scale ground war because it is an illegitimate country ruled by foreign occupiers who are running out of places to pull new immigrants from to displace the people they've double crossed while still remaining amenable to the ongoing ZOG project. The sooner braindead jingo morons like you are taken out back and shot the better.

Internationalist jews or Zionist jews lads pick carefully and remember to congratulate yourself for living in the land of freedom
YOU ARE FREE TO DO WHAT WE TELL YOU YOU ARE FREE TO DO WE TELL YOU

Nothing moronic about imperialism. The only thing that matters is who is conducting it and who it's for.

Attached: 8ece488ae04b4aaea53bf725928382b1e5a13da635ea231686b3a37654487b9b.jpeg (762x1024, 239.33K)

"It cant commit to a war because that would be illegal and illegitimate!"

fuck off nobody cares about fucking international recognition. Arguing whether or not a war is a war based on international or US law is fucking retarded.

And being jingoistic isnt a bad thing if you're not fighting a war for an outside interest group like Israel.

Career social parasites like you, shill, have never fought a war for anything but outside interests groups – explicitly israel – and you never will. Fucking faggot.

Trump went from this
to this
NO GAG TRUMP

What would Jews do with an inhospitable radiocative planet ?