Challenge to Trump administration's bump-fire stocks ban rejected

archive.is/RdHe6

Reminder: In a few weeks, you either have to hand them over to the ATF, or face 10 years in prison.

Attached: 0-939093.jpg (1437x2061, 788.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

totalityindustries.com/shop?olsPage=products/1355-60-degree-cone-grade-5-titanium-skirtless
solventtrapsdirect.com/titanium-d-cell-solvent-trap-tubes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is unconstitutional because
the 2a was created to ensure the right for americans in the US to wage war against their gvt

Or use the third option and exercise your 2a rights and kill anybody tryign to infringe on your constitutionally protected right.
KILL FEDS JUST AS THEY KILL YOU
Blame it on their family.

Why such a stupid claim. Why not argue it is fucking unconstitutional as are restrictions, permits, licenses, and background checks. Why are these jewloving boomers so fucking stupid.

Attached: b4bc222b60bc83b0e280850d36f0cf88bed22afa.jpg (1200x1200, 244.8K)

Trump just set the ground work to ban all semi-autos. His sycophant supporters in their effort to prove bump stocks aren't important and shill for Trump's gun control keep posting vids of themselves bump firing from the hip, and the next President can just tell the ATF "look, those semi-auto rifles are no different than automatic ones or bump stocks. Just go ahead and add them to the ban list".

Attached: 613542.jpg (1440x1514, 521.35K)

Can't you challenge the law on multiple grounds? This dismissal doesn't rule out a future law suit that challenges the law's constitutionality, does it?

Tbh, I don't give a fuck about bump-fire stocks.The fact that the Hearing Protection Act went nowhere is really disappointing.

Does the bumpstock ban set a legal precedent?

Potentially. If all the courts in the process rule the same, against, then it is dead and almost impossible to be heard until a later date with different people. However this only applies to the specific argument being made. Any ruling by courts in support of the bumpstock ban in this case will be in objection to the claim that th ATF didn't follow proper procedures, not that it is constitutional, which hasn't been challenged.

Cool story, cuck. Tell us why you don't care that Jamal is fucking your mother.

Get out.

Attached: ghcmety.gif (498x272, 1.43M)

Oh shit lads. Hide your rubber bands and belt loops. Bullshit aside this is but another chip out of the 2nd amendment.

yes. You can challenge the law on as many grounds as your lawyer can devise. I'm entering law school in November so that I can throw down against the jews. I'm just as practiced at pilpul as they are, and am tired of seeing this ridiculousness transpire day in and day out.

Wow, two knowledgeable gun people here. Explain to me why bump-fire stocks are more important than the elimination of the tax stamp and waiting period on silencers.

It was surprising that bump-fire stocks were ever allowed in the first place so long as there are the current restrictions on fully-automatic weapons. Now, if you want to eliminate those restrictions, then good for you, I agree, but even the military uses full-auto assault rifles only sparingly now.

I wonder what type of person would go ahead and destroy their own firearm or firearm accessories just to comply with ATF guidelines.

As i said, you are a cuck. The feds are not going to allow you to have anything with that "i'll do anything you want" attitude.

C U C K

because you can legally buy a solvent trap kit and then break federal law by drilling bore holes for bullets to pass through making it a functioning suppressor

5secondfirearm.com

Dabney L. Friedrich, she's a Trump appointed judge, wouldn't even hear the case.
I'm so tired of winning

Of course it's a fucking woman fucking up America and the peoples constitutional rights. It's always a fucking woman or a jew or often both

If that's what you walked away with, you have a double digit IQ.

Assault rifle is the actual term used to describe military rifles of that type. You know who came up with it? Adolf Hitler.

Or were you complaining about the term full-auto, or something else that was stupid?

Attached: stg44-sturmgewehr.jpg (1800x656, 87.87K)

And then you have something illegal without the tax stamp. The tax stamp costs $200, and then it becomes legal, but you can buy better silencers than that thing for a few hundred.

You can also make homemade bump-fire stocks. The reason you may not know this is

1. bump-fire stocks are not that useful
2. full-auto is not that useful
3. you don't need bump-fire stocks to shoot full auto

And you may not know #3 is because of #2.

ok so what? dont get caught in possession. if youre paranoid hide it. and suppressor manufacturers overcharge 10x because they dont get enough business to charge what theyre worth. all designs are a basic baffle stack so no you cant get a better one by paying 200 for a cuckstamp and 700 for a metal tube and metal baffles. the only manufacturer producing anything innovative that costs more than 50 bucks to manufacture is OSS. its always cringy when Zig Forums talks about guns as its obvious they dont even lurk Zig Forums for the most part.

Attached: D26188B4-4B93-4805-B043-2EB20284A500.jpeg (3264x2448, 1.14M)

Kill yourself NRA boomer.

They pay engineers to test and develop these, they are not all the same. You are welcome to provide tests showing decibel levels and subjective input based on those homemade versus commercial ones.

Aside from which, these are silly arguments against my main point. Are you trying to argue that the bump-fire stock ban is devastating, since these same arguments could be thrown back at you? It's a lot easier and cheaper to simulate or make a homemade bump-fire stock than it is to make a suppressor.

lol, we're not buying "tax stamps", shlomo

The NFA sets the legal precedent. Every gun law is unconstitutional.

Just clownworld things.

The fuck did this kike dialectic come from, anyway? People started saying that a few weeks ago with no explanation. It's so (((organic))).

go look at the insides of 99% of suppressors on the market. they are a variation of a baffle stack slightly changed so they dont get sued. sure, some designs are 3 decibels quieter but a stack of these
totalityindustries.com/shop?olsPage=products/1355-60-degree-cone-grade-5-titanium-skirtless
inside
solventtrapsdirect.com/titanium-d-cell-solvent-trap-tubes/
is going to be damn close to ANY design on the market. there arent engines being engineered, they are baffle stacks. you can hardly even call yourself an engineer for designing a variation.

Don't come back, nigger.

The ones I have seen don't look anything like that, and they look different from one another.

I'm not an acoustic engineer or anything, but that has to be pointed out. Also, something I'm not really sure about is how the two would compare in terms of periodic cleaning especially with subsonic ammo I honestly don't know, I'm just bringing that up.

Attached: P1120368-900x600[1].jpg (1024x768 127.56 KB, 130.25K)

Well since it basically changes the legal definition of a machine gun, yes it does.
The past legally defined a machine gun as shooting more then one round per trigger pull.
A bumpstock only shoots one round per trigger pull, but only uses the recoil of the round to let the shooter work the trigger faster.

You forgot the best third option:

FORCE THE ATF TO PRY YOUR GUNS FROM YOUR COLD DEAD HANDS

Quite the shitshow this has turned out to be. Trump's turncoat jewdicial picks are going to be haunting us for decades.

Checked.

Attached: dirty girls of k.jpg (1280x720 164.27 KB, 99.77K)

US collapse may be less than decade away.

Geez…Looks like the kind of thing to have delivered to the shitlib neighbor's house when they're on vacation provided they don't have a (((Ring) )) doorbell cam

Attached: yanks bent out of shape.jpg (390x229 3.05 MB, 23.26K)

What a fucking idiot, go back to leddit you cuck faggot.

Attached: 5bef67b0fc7e935e298b45e8.JPG (900x506, 115.99K)

Except OSB suppressors.
That is the only alien, publicly known design.
It's essentially an inverted compressor stage in a jet engine.

Attached: tenor-2.gif (220x171, 386.27K)

i dont think suppressors should be regulated im simply stating they arent worth more than 50 bucks and a lot of guys these days are realizing this and instead of buying off the shelf overpriced designs they buy solvent trap kits and submit a form 1 to build their own. im telling you that breaking the law and skipping the form 1 is an option.

literally different variations of baffle chambers like i said. some geometric shapes may reduce decibels slightly but it is marginal.

Attached: bypass.jpg (2592x1728 454 B, 249.69K)

Rule #1 of owning anything, the government can't confiscate it if they don't know about it.

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

GOA has got one going as well. Never heard of the Firearms Policy Coalition. Sounds like controlled opposition.

REGULATIONS ARE NOT LAW AND CANNOT OVERRIDE CONSTITUTIONAL LAW/BILL OF RIGHTS
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
BE PREPARED TO KILL CRIMINALS WHO ATTEMPT TO DISARM LAW ABIDING CITIZENS
TAKE ATLEAST 2 FOR EVERY 1

This was the endgame, niggers.

I knew he was doing it to counter the "kill all white males at birth because a Jewish Latino was set up to be the patsy at the latest Scott Israel multiple-shooter mass murder" shooting.

It was about optics at that time. That time has passed.

I wonder if a negro rapes a snake they will use that to call for more mandatory abortions of white children?

LOL how about YOU show US the GRAND SUPERIORITY of the stupid CNC-machined "made to be cheaply mass-produced" crap baffles in those suppressors.

I can tell by looking they are designed for one thing, and one thing only: fast and easy to crank out for ridiculous levels of profit. They sure ain't designed for maximum sound suppression.

i bet they're even aluminum, too, to top it off. Nothing says stealth like your aluminum can flopping off your weapon because it melted.

A coward in a maga hat.

maximum suppression is achieved by putting more baffles therefor making your suppressor longer. a 10 inch suppressor will seem much quieter than a 5 inch with the same internal design. more baffles=more suppression. but if youre shooting supersonic bullets as long as the crack of the bullet breaking the sound barrier is louder than the shot then effectively it doesnt matter how many db’s it reduces as your location will be disguised by the round echoing its entire flight. worrying about maximum suppression is for subsonic rounds. do you honestly think one baffle geometry drastically reduces noise over another when there isnt 1 suppressor on the market performing way better than the others in the same size range?

Illegally creating firearms bans by skirting around congress and editing them onto already existing unrelated laws while refusing to use the same tactic for anything related to illegal/mass immigration is, repeat after me: Four dee chess!

What's wrong with clowns?

Meanwhile the GOA is in Michigan

One of the government’s lawyers brought up the Las Vegas shooting from 2017 as a reason to ban bump stocks. He claimed that the inherent dangerousness of bump stocks necessitated a ban for the sake of “public safety.”

Of course, if this logic were to prevail, the government could justify banning all weapons – handguns, rifles, shotguns, etc. – given that all these weapons are inherently “dangerous.”

GOA’s attorney countered by telling the judge there is no actual proof of one recorded instance where bump stocks have been used in a crime.

Olson even cited the lack of FBI and ATF statements, studies or reports to demonstrate that there is no conclusive evidence that a bump stock was actually used by the Las Vegas shooter.

This was something of a “mic drop” moment, because when given the chance to respond, the government’s lawyer could not – in fact, he refused to – counter Olson’s statement on this point.

Thus, the oral arguments in the Western district federal court on March 6 established unrebutted testimony that, to date, there is no proof of any documented case where a bump stock was used in a crime.

Even if it is one day determined conclusively that the Las Vegas shooting was the first case where a bump stock was used in a crime – it would still remain the ONLY case.

thanks trump

Attached: -.gif (500x500, 1.71M)

Marx was still a kike that is responsible for the deaths of nearly 100 million people in the 20th century, even if he did say something that aligns with NatSoc, that doesn't make the rest of it magically align as well.

k
Prove I have any.
Prove my clothes hanger bits and a rubber baned are necessarily used for this purpose too.

with how blanda’d the police departments have become and how supportive of marxism they are, you can bet if they ever get search warrants theyll plant a lightning link or drop in auto sear and take you away. im sure theyll even be encouraged to do so by being rewarded for every “bust” they make.

ARE YA STILL WINNIN' SON?

Not an argument. It started a few weeks ago. No one was saying it before that. We had our own phrases. We had our own words. You've just proven that it's a hoax and that we shouldn't use it.

Fuck off fedniggerjew shill.

There's an especially horrible place in hell for trump I'm sure like there is for all traitors.

the upper half of his body will be trapped in satan's asshole for all eternity