Metal Gear Solid 2 predicted TRUMP'S BETRAYAL

This video game predicted the MASSIVE betrayal of this president, it predicted the masquerade that was the 2016 election race and the 180° Trump made on all his promises after he was elected.
See pic related.

Attached: fvgitre.png (2671x9915, 13.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=W-FgNF8cfB4
americanfreepress.net/former-georgia-rep-says-d-c-occupied-by-zionists/
8ch.net/pol/res/12880457.html
8ch.net/pol/res/12843671.html
8ch.net/pol/res/12843671.html#q12843699
youtube.com/watch?v=nxUft3YO5Ws
youtube.com/watch?v=vO2ch4UweQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=mgWukwFQAHc
youtube.com/watch?v=TF4e-t-kHMw
bitchute.com/video/Nh4hgw0D7ky4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is the full cinematic, watch it from beginning to end.
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=W-FgNF8cfB4

Attached: big-boss-wants-you-kojima-productions-s-01.jpg (500x583, 91.2K)

Here is a thread about the AIPAC pledge.
americanfreepress.net/former-georgia-rep-says-d-c-occupied-by-zionists/
8ch.net/pol/res/12880457.html
Here is the thread about the normalization of homosexuality.
8ch.net/pol/res/12843671.html
Here is the "Wage of Sin" 8min video.
8ch.net/pol/res/12843671.html#q12843699
Here is the video where Dr. Jones says that Trump is controlled by 3 rich Jews…Video embedded related at 4:28-6:05
youtube.com/watch?v=nxUft3YO5Ws

Updated the picture with some arrows and graphic corrections.

Attached: TrumpMGS2.png (2671x9915, 13.45M)

Obama normalized homosexuality more in America than Trump did. I don't care what he does to normalize it in Iran or Africa that's awesome in my book. I will take your word OP, want to play games in order, avoid spoilers. I bought a Metal Gear game but it wasnt 1st so I can't play it yet

That's not "awesome".

MGS1-2 and 4 will have the most interesting stories in terms of actual US politics (MGS4 is more for going to war for the war economy)

I figured Clinton was the allegory to MGS2's President, but this fits for Trump well enough that it just means that any (((President Template))) will follow the same rules and continue the trend. Doesn't it bother you that four Presidents were perfectly D-R-D-R and all of them had a guaranteed 2 terms (8 years)? BLUMPH WONT WIN 2020 THOUGH! Yeah…that's what we said about Obama and Clinton while they ran for their 2nd term. Kek.

Attached: merchantgif.gif (359x346, 1.98M)

I never understood the MGS2 hate. Obviously we want to play as Snake not Raiden and nobody wants to hear Rose open her fucking mouth but the gameplay and story were solid. I wonder if it was buried (((on purpose))). Similarly, (((journalists))) shit on the anime Valvrave because of a rape scene that's so tame I didn't even notice it, but by the end of that series the Americans and Russians are excising (((body-snatching space parasites))) from their countries who control the banks, media, and governments. Not as based as Angel Cop calling out the kikes directly but breddy good.

If you want a good video game allegory for Hillary Clinton in video games, there are three video games that I can show you.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
(the first 3 minutes of the video)
youtube.com/watch?v=vO2ch4UweQ8

Vanquish
(between 4:40-6:00)
youtube.com/watch?v=mgWukwFQAHc

Detroit Become Human
youtube.com/watch?v=TF4e-t-kHMw

Attached: 234e32r.jpg (367x613, 41.45K)

Gay. Mistakenly trying to revive the meme-energy of the actual meesage of MGS2 is just pathetic. Trump would have to actually be against the (((patriots))) for the comparison to make sense.
Politics are bullshit indeed. Find a better way to spread you message than to shoehorn it like this.

>Trump would have to actually be against the (((patriots)))
You might want to mean that Trump would actually go to bed with the (((patriots))), which he is actually doing right now ?
Yeah right…

Attached: TrumpIsKiked.png (136x102, 25.71K)

This shit heap just getting shittier and slower every time I visit. Look at that .png. Jfc.

Attached: a42559d0e1c0952f7c075632c6589a76e121e1190e2d8dacfdc6ca5e47729576.png (281x300, 19.5K)

he's normalizing it there so when they come here they won't go full Omar. how fucking daft are you?
the goyim are fungible. labor is interchangeable to these people, except in Israel. the fucking mention of multiculturalism in Israel is treated as calling for genocide. it is societal genocide but only Jews are protected from it.

.jpg here if you want.

Attached: TrumpMGS2.jpg (2671x9915, 4.67M)

THE PATRIOTS ARE THE JEWS

Trump and obama are puppets

Do you know what that pic means

Interesting little thing Dr. William Luther Pierce said back in the 1990s.
Spot any familiar names?

Attached: LVTHER.png (662x210, 84.96K)

MGS1 > MGS2 >>> MGS3 >>>>> MGSV
Didn't play 4 all the way through.
MGS3 is babby's first metal gear and terrible. The Boss is what you get when you look up the definition of Marry Sue, and Big Boss is a whiny flaccid unlikable idiot who feels more like a soulless clone of Solid Snake than the other way around.
Also you spend a good 30% of the game in fucking menus eating and fucking with camo and healing. The only thing good about the entire game is Ocelot.
MGS1 has the most consistent and solid gameplay, the best characters hands down and the best environments.
MGSV isn't even an MGS game. Venom Snake is Gordon Freeman in a boring open world grindfest.
Oh yeah and MGS2 has a really deep political commentary story and you're right OP, shame about the gay vampire and black Deepthroat.

Attached: 1544064791822.png (910x647, 529.44K)

Obama said "marriage is only between a man and a women" Trump said "you can use whatever bathroom you want in Trump tower"

He's kind of right though. Just see this based Uganda reaction against homosexual (((human rights))) pushed by Obama.

Mgs4 has a lot of US commentary too, but it's a lot less rich than MGS2.

Bonus pic.

Attached: BasedBlack.png (500x581, 268.91K)

Oh. Patriots… Zionists… Shit, why didn't I ever notice that. Just replacing the words makes the story make a ton more sense.

Well, it's not necessarily exclusively Zionists, more like Jews.
Replay the game with this perspective in mind now.

As if Trump were ever on our side to begin with you idiots

bruh i made a video about this
enjoy
bitchute.com/video/Nh4hgw0D7ky4/

You don't need to be crossposting your spam, thanks.

Nice effort, it's great.

Attached: 13.png (888x976, 726.93K)

is this thread real ?

pretty eerie how accurate it is you replace patriots with kikes

jej

it still shits me to tears that there's shills all over the internet pushing 'trust the plan' 'trust sessions' STILL, along with everything else

fucking lowlives

TRUMP WON SCHLOMO

and you're going to hell when you die imkampy

yah, so did James Johnson, what's your point? The comped guy always wins

There was a Jewish family who we knew growing up. One of ended up coding engines for Sony Playstation games.

Holy shit this makes sense.

him ?

Attached: EverySingleTime.png (961x706 303.6 KB, 376.54K)