Uk Women Start "Birth Strike" - No Kids Because Muh Warm Weather

UK Women Start Birth Strike Due to Global Warming Ask Followers to Sign Compact not to have Kids

Women afraid manmade climate change may soon cause a global extinction are pledging not to have children. Appearing on BBC 2 last week, two women discussed how their fears of an impending climate catastrophe has driven them to join the “BirthStrike” movement, where women abstain from procreation due to the inevitability of a climate apocalypse.

“There are people out there that are so scared about this that they feel they actually can’t have a family. Our planet is in a kind of collapse,” described BirthStrike founder Blythe Pepino. “The natural world is collapsing around us and that’s actually happening right now.” Pepino says after “freaking out” that “authorities” were not actively working to stave off the crisis, she opted not to have children. Another woman claimed she lives everyday in fear that the world could end any minute, and that she doesn’t want to pass that fear onto a baby. “I mean, each day for me is a struggle,” said BirthStrike member Alice Brown. “…I’m just so depressed, and that has led to a fear that I’ve never felt before. And my decision for being on birth strike mostly has come from not wanting to pass that fear on to someone else.”

We, the undersigned, declare our decision to not bear children due to the severity of the ecological crisis and the current inaction of governing forces in the face if this existential threat. Insecurity of future, despair at our species’ relationship to our habitat and each other, channelling time and personal resources to ‘change work’ i.e. activism and rebellion, are all typical of our reasoning. Furthermore, members are asked to agree with a statement detailing how Earth has “entered a 6th Mass Extinction event” and how refusing to have babies is a radical “act of rebellion” in line with the “environmental justice movement.”

archive.is/DIjef
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfmSbKVE3c_yqXHlsVzbN64vNDe_exY2v2KJYWssTT0R27WEw/viewform

twitter.com/i/status/1102675835373391873

twitter.com/i/status/1102523315627782147

Attached: uk women birth strike due to climate change.mp4 (1280x720, 8.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfmSbKVE3c_yqXHlsVzbN64vNDe_exY2v2KJYWssTT0R27WEw/viewform
voat.co/v/news/2869564/15191838/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfmSbKVE3c_yqXHlsVzbN64vNDe_exY2v2KJYWssTT0R27WEw/viewform

Gentlemen… you know what to do …

Attached: uk birth strike declaration kids.png (790x5910, 467.15K)

and no fucks were given

check em

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2019-03-08T00-11-03.360Z.png (73x115, 26.01K)

You should probably just rape some white babies into people who talk like this. If I had a penis that is what I would do. Your viking forebears would have know how to handle this sociopathic hatred of European DNA.

Attached: after-the-raid-1892 viking rape.jpg (800x533, 109.38K)

They are creating the best moral argument for rape I have ever heard.

What about girls? Surely these stronk independynts would break their little tantric ultimatum to birth grils?

What is this.. a sting?

Have no idea…I am still picturing them being hunted down by muscled hot European males and forcefully impregnated with tons of hot European seed. I think we could call them 'cure' after that. Who knows they might even orgasm for the first time. Is it just me or does it seem like none of the English have ever orgasmed in their life?

absolute top tier logic

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 12K)

So nothing has changed. Good news is that politics is a partially heritable trait, so them dying without kids is a good thing.

Run, crazy race traitor bitch, run…LOLOL
Do you think she could outrun this?

No it is not a 'sting' you faggot. I just think women who refuse to breed White babies should be turned over to white men for impregnation of a different type. Maybe her bf has nothing but soft serve and she longs for something more…how the fuck would I know…

Attached: sexy scot kilt guy.jpg (582x711, 73.19K)

No fag, just breed them with good Nationalist stud material. She needs an upgrade to her DNA.

Attached: baby hitler.jpg (404x384, 23.1K)

Attached: anti-white.png (589x179, 314.74K)

These cunts weren't ever going to have kids anyways. They're trying to turn their fear and shame into smug pride. This is just another symptom of a problem that we can only resolve through force or suicide.

Attached: chill souls.jpg (560x780, 78.24K)

Let's start by purging the planet of the subhumans that are polluting and using up all the resources. Lots more room for White babies.

Force then!
"I WANT BABIES ANDREW! YOU HEAR ME, BABIES!!!"

Do you see it lads? That thousand-cock-stare? Doubtful either of them would ever breed anyway.

Attached: 901cef5b5806f09c332fbdbe6b298c5639b03119ff90356cc6ae917258c3e9c4.png (270x328, 97.24K)

They are the kind of lonely, used-up hags that won't be having any children anyway.
They are just coping and pretending as if it was their conscious choice that they ended up like this.

Problem is.. its all the middle IQ women.. the 100-125ish group. The high IQ Neon Nazis and the low IQ whites will still reproduce, leaving a big IQ gap.

So something good should come out of that cave cooch that globs of unused cum. Breed it and raise the kid separate from the mother, adoption into a 'normal family' that will raise it without a thousand cock collection.

That is why it should not be given a choice to pass on its DNA or not. ITS DNA DOESN'T BELONG TO IT ALONE…IT IS SIMPLY ONE IN A LONG UNBROKEN CHAIN GOING ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE FIRST WHITE PERSON.

WTF ?!?!?

What did I say? Don't want to breed because you think their are too FUCKING FEW GODDAMN INSECTS ON THIS PLANET? She want to see some insects she can come work on my farm in the summer…there is no fucking shortage of fucking insects on the planet. Bitch can fuck right off while she takes a big white cock and does something WORTHWHILE with her life instead of running her fucking mouth.
WHITE BABIES!!!
I care about fucking results and not fucking JEW TALKING POINTS.

White folks live in a modern, science-filled society. There are other ways to pass on our genes than mass rape of reluctant white women.

This is too crazy, and I don't have time for it.

That's not how genetics works retard. I want white leftism gone permanently. I don't want a mentally deformed rape baby.

Its the logical conclusion of the "hurr we need more white babies" argument. White woman are the reason why the birth rate is so low.

subed

Attached: Firefox_Screenshot_2019-03-08T00-46-27.852Z.png (784x6041, 478.19K)

Oh hell yes I wanted this so bad!

I couldn’t think of a way to do it!

I didn’t do anything this time! No subtle distant manipulation, no hinting, no for-against flipping, no implied persona, not so much as prayers to dark gods!

Thank you to whoever organized this! Avoiding overpopulation is the most important thing against ecological disruption! I hate death because it creates spaces people breed into!

This should be under the law of treason against the country.
Execute anyone saying this in public, and put any woman in stocks refusing to reproduce.

How about NOT breeding further cuckquean genes and instead mating with more suitable women while sterilizing retards?

Aren't they seeing niggers doing the exact opposite ?

Dear god please, let this continue on permanently, no more britcucks on this planet, let britain sink!

God damn jews.

Women are so unhappy now a days after all they have been given from feminist. This bitch here would legitimately be happily married and constantly smiling had this been 1940 and none of the shit poisoning her mind. Modern society has really done a number on this broads.

If your woman got caught in this it's real easy to debunk and correct on a one on one basis. Whites are minority, Whites already below replacement, all population growth is by shitskins, but jews are only telling Whites to not have kids, there is no drive to stop shitskins from breeding, while there is a drive to flood White countries with shitskins and pay everything for them to shit out more shitkins in White countries replacing Whites, the result of which is no drop in population, only the coordinated jew effort to genocide Whites. voat.co/v/news/2869564/15191838/

Whoop there it is. She hates herself because her hole has dried out and nobody wanted to fuck the ugly pig. It's just fat, old dummies with nothing going on in their life. I guarantee you she lives in poverty there in the UK. All angry some man isn't paying for her to live the life she sees on social media which is literally her life.

Show tits?

i see three kikes

K
Y
S

Any movement which leads to hate against the opposite sex or a desire to not have children is a psyop. If you dont have kids, people like you wont exist in the future.

Absolutely.

Ahhh, no more lines for liberal jewish women to poop out retarded babies.

Easy like Sunday morning!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (900x599, 571.24K)

Does the lunacy ever end bros?

THIS IS FUCKING WHITE SELF-GENOCIDE

No it isn't. Jews did this.

HERE HERE. I think she should also go over to Africa and convince them not to breed as well. All in order to stop global warming.

Attached: Women.png (400x400, 52.6K)

Nope. Its also time to ban circumcision.

As if they were going to have children anyway.

I don't buy this shit. IQ is due to education and class. Sure niggers are dumb but when it comes to Europeans, we have been sustaining our cities with rural 'low IQ' populations for centuries.

You know the rule for posting here, miss.

No one was banging these mutants anyways.

absolutely eugenic.
they'll stop as soon as everyone says

It's a shit test, man. Women only say this stuff because they're daring a man to give 'em the D, and make them shut the fuck up and be a mother.

Also, read the fucking article

These woman are completely fucking retarded.

Why not breed shit-testing out of existence too by selecting more honest women?

It's in all women, and it serves a eugenic purpose. Men who have to be told to take command are useless faggots that no woman wants to be with, hence women only drop hints.

Just cast him as James Bond already.

Attached: Idris 007.jpg (1000x1460, 238.44K)

For outsiders who can't tell English accents, she is lower middle class and slightly above average IQ, and I mean slightly. She has the intelligence to consume information, but not the intelligence to think independently, rationally or objectively. She is trying to solve a problem with witchcraft when it has no effect.
She's very young, and has been fed this stuff in the same way that americans were fed nuclear war propaganda in the 50s, death was just around the corner and only they could save the world by putting a paper bag on their head.
Had this girl a long term boyfriend with some sense and strength of character, she would bend to his will as women are prone to do, and she would stop worrying, fearing and thinking it is within her power to save a planet. Instead she would be thinking about doing well for her family, and her community and people would be an extension of her family.
Instead she is left rootless, and has clung to ideaologies of a completely disconnected and fantastical nature.
She could spend 2 minutes scan reading a table of numbers, showing populations around the world, and world population growth over the last 100 years, and things would become clear to her. She would wonder then, if she absorbed that information properly, why any panic was being caused by these public figures in regards to English or Europeans in general.
She looks to be just out of university, and in a few years she will regret this and want to forget it, as a ridiculous piece of irresponsible youth. However, she'll have a name, a reputation, and unfortunately might feel goaded into holding with it despite bettering her judgement. One wonders why there are no sane people around her to guide her towards a grounded and reasonable path instead of suicide.

No, I don't want to pay child support while the government her more gibbs for the son or daughter I'll never see.

Pick one.

This.

No, he was half right in that it is the upper side of the average. The sub 100 won't ever question or attempt to consider anything, even with false information, they'll just breed like rabbits and take benefit money. The stupid do fine. When they are intelligent enough to go through university, which makes them 105+ perhaps, then they start being brainwashed by political idealogies and these self destructive 'questioning' patterns.
Less and less men are going to universities, more and more women are, this has been a constant shift for the last few decades as education has become geared towards the female mind and emotional propaganda.
That means that they lack guidance and strong males around them during their most important years. Their father is no longer around as they are away from home for three or four years.
Universities are more or less brainwashing centres for the females of our people.
When did you ever hear of a low IQ woman saying "I have been philosophising based on the science articles I've been reading, and have decided to forego reproducing".
Instead, they open their legs, and the first child comes out not long after, followed by several more.

They are obviously too selfish still. Imagine the benefit to the carbon footprint if they -1 to the equation instead of just pulling a net zero. Our environment means more than just abstaining from children, a larger sacrifice must be made by them!

What the fuck.
If she isn't (((one of them))), I would be surprised.
What the fuck has happened to these people. I've heard from other girls coming out of English universities in the last few years "too many old white men in charge" and other rhetoric. Nuke the universities, they are cancer.

I agree, she should go out and throw firebombs into shitskin dwellings. She could take out 50 or more in a single night.

So, where is the Jew behind it?

Women without children or mongrel children should be shot, they're useless to our race

started laughing from that

Exactly. If she's not one, she's been so heavily traumatised by someone in her life that this has happened to her brain.
Weinsteined?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1406x1232 33.15 KB, 1.25M)

Childless slut women and their fucking faggot cuck men. America please nuke this fucking shit hole.

Seriously, what breaks you people? The commission of violence is an oppression afflicted upon the self. My happiest moment of violence involved hitting myself, because it happened in a context where the only aggressor got struck. It was a neat little round trip on an otherwise unduly circuitous karmic loop.

Also, if you kill people to reduce the population, causal factors will invert your efforts unless you’re profoundly effective on a level not accessible to lone wolf actors.

Not the same guy, but here's a famous example with the same name:
Boyfriend is (((chosen))), maybe she is too.

Become like me and feel joy

No need to be a pseudo intellectual, you aren't on reddit anymore.
If you stop masturbating to yourself, you'll be able to focus on what I wrote, which was that these women would be better served firebombing ghettos than by doing what they are doing now.
If they used flamethrowers instead, they could be called The Suffer-Jets.

Bro I am all for saving the White race but there are certain lines you don't cross

This.

The women of Great Britain have been on a birth strike for almost an entire generation.

It is always whites, or white appearing jews, that pronounce such bullshit and get publicity for it. However, this always has an element of backfiring. More normies get this thrown in their face and get even more tired of such obvious attempts to kill an entire race of people. Consider how many people are openly tired of this shit, how many people are questioning the (((who))) behind this. How many people now believe there is an active attempt at white genocide. Every attempt at this shit separates the wheat from the chaff and exposes more traitors and opens more eyes. This is why things go to shit and then (((those))) responsible get kicked out every time throughout history. This is why certain lines die off. This only really works on the weak while the strong learn more and more.

Is this a containment board? There's so much rage here. Do you guys genuinely feel like the white race is in danger? In the UK and the US (as well as other ex-colonies like Aus and NZ) white birth rates are still among the highest. Are your families mixed race? Are your siblings marrying and having children with other ethnic groups? Are your peers? And I'm asking about what you see grounded in your real life, not what you read about or see with your peers online, because the exposure is so disproportionate in social media. I've seen a lot more heads cut off and people burned alive online than i've ever seen in my actual day to day life.

Fuck off, kike shill.

every single one of these cunts should chained up, raped into pregnancy, and forced to give birth to white children.

You know it only helps to strike if you're an avid consumer of the company's products. Likewise, a "birth strike" only works if you were a desirable female to begin with.

Fuckin wat?

Psyop is broadcast on internet/tv, news at 11. Just another day in the west, goyim.

I agree, mass, uncontrolled third world arab and african immigration to israel is a good thing!

The witch's boyfriend is a confirmed jew, keep in mind that there are only 260,000 on those in England, with a population of 60+ million, which makes it even more of a coincidence.
She is still unknown.

What are you talking about? White countries have negative birth rate. Even "the highest" is not enough to maintain growth.

This is what we should really be pushing for.
There was some limited effort a couple of years ago, but if all energies went into it, it would have the most noticeable result.
Some european countries are considering or want to ban male circumcision, calling it barbaric. Same goes for ritual animal slaughter.
Ban those and the semitics will thin out quite quickly.

Another mentall illness being taken seriously.

that which is falling should also be pushed

And with it, mixed race birth rates plummet!