Kids, Come Be Gay!

I have been a lurker on here for a while and this is my first thread. I find this important to be discussed.

My high school recently decided to give free bus rides to a mental molestation event. In this event you get to hookup with fellow mentally destroyed students and take about being gay! You get to dress in drag too! You're a minor? It doesn't matter! We'll give you a free bus ride here to meet fellow gay teens!

This high school has even hosted teen drag competitions before. It happened multiple times. If you really want to know how far the Jews go to fuck up your kid's innocent head look no where else but here!

Fuck you California Kikes. One day it will rain hell.

gsanetwork.org/civicrm/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm/event/register&reset=1&id=331

Attached: CalltoAllVictims.PNG (827x301, 35.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/12843671.html
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552004852176.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One day us white Californians will come out of the woods and hills to rain fire upon the sick urbanites. One day California will be what it used to be, moral, rural, and white.

Attached: do not forget about california.jpg (906x378 4.81 MB, 2.26M)

They will never stop until they are stopped. At this point we just have to gain strength until the collapse comes. You're young, if you are lifting, saving, and reading you'll be in prime position to help lead the new world.

Economic ruin is on the horizon and it will ironically be the best thing that could happen to us.

Agreed. Gott mit uns.

I know the evil leftists must have hurt you very badly, but trust me when I say that I speak from experience when I say abusive leftists are utterly miserable if you’re NOT bigoted the way they want you to be. Being sincere and enjoying life agonizes them.

This is true. There is nothing on Earth that will make a feminist cry more than seeing a happy nuclear family. I personalty don't consider myself a "bigot", but I am a race realist.

You won't do anything, though.

Watch this thread on homosexual first.
8ch.net/pol/res/12843671.html

Daily reminder all anti-homosexuality threads are made by (((Zig Forums))), the pro race-mixing board. They want you to forget the face that they think mutt children are perfectly acceptable according to muh bible.

You should tell the muslim students about it.

Attached: 1444206510007.jpg (252x223, 13.11K)

Those are the only two options for goyim. This is how Israel can expand throughout the entire planet without losing too many chosen in the process.

And I'm sure that heterosexuality and stable same-race family formation and commitment will never ever EVER be discussed because those would be horrible correct things.

My heart goes out to all those Hispanic families that will now have fag children. Good thing there are only seven Caucasians left alive in Fresno.

Pic related was the first result when I just googled "fresno people."

Attached: Google_Fresno_People.jpg (534x401, 44.19K)

Get a gun and kill as many faggots as you can. Kill any teacher that tries to make you like a faggot.

I had a childhood friend who moved to Fresno. She was raped and murdered by a pack of niggers.

Attached: 1433551043075.jpg (341x290, 46.48K)

Attached: ChildAbuse.jpg (500x579, 72.52K)

Those fags exist, the fathers are staunch conservatives and their mothers are koolaid drinking libshits.

Do you want to record and release a video of what occurs in there? Worth a try, especially with a bodycam. Anonymously post it on FB so that boomers can be angry

i.4cdn.org/pol/1552004852176.webm

I'm pretty lenient with newfag formatting fuckups. Like I won't rub your face in it if you forget the second = when you're trying to redtext or whatever. But you? You got to get the fuck out of here. You enormous faggot.

Attached: 296f5b390e9cfce7e879614926de736b837cc98e0fe7775db6ab6582d8817e0c.jpeg (685x620, 30.1K)

I thought Fresno was all wetbacks. Guess the gay has to spread to everyone. Then again, as long as it hurts the few remaining whites, they probably don't mind some collateral damage.

kill yourself faggot

We're still waiting faggot.

don't mind me just witnessing these pristine numerals