NSA releases GHIDRA

Is it just me, or does this have some pretty large implications? Does this may mark the beginning of the end of the monopolized technology market?

I think there might be pretty big political implications as time goes on as well.

Attached: download.jpg (273x185, 10.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/nsa-release-ghidra-a-free-software-reverse-engineering-toolkit/
eff.org/deeplinks/2018/02/john-perry-barlow-internet-pioneer-1947-2018
github.com/NationalSecurityAgency/ghidra
code.nsa.gov/
github.com/nationalsecurityagency
thehackernews.com/2017/06/nsa-github-projects.html
wired.com/2012/12/nsa-accumulo/
accumulo.apache.org
magaimg.net/img/7fv8.png
arxiv.org/pdf/1406.4923.pdf
wired.com/2014/08/nsa-monstermind-cyberwarfare/
magaimg.net/img/7fwf.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post more details, immediately

Attached: Think2.png (460x480, 190.88K)

Sorry, I meant to include the link:

zdnet.com/article/nsa-release-ghidra-a-free-software-reverse-engineering-toolkit/

Ummm…no. If it works as advertised, it's more like a "put the power in the hands of the people" kind of move.

Normally, software comparable to this is thousands of dollars.

OP is a faggot, but on a very cursory investigation, Ghidra looks evil as fuck. It's a very powerful reverse-engineering program/app that is free in price $$$… you just give up your data to the (((NSA))) in exchange. It's literally like an intelligence agency version of Facebook.

Attached: GHIDRA_1.png (1497x1015, 185.37K)

Paste at least a part of the article always, your damn questions provide nothing.

Attached: How to make a proper thread 8chan.jpeg (1917x1161, 683.95K)

Oh yeah, I really bet Mossad's right hand has totally benign intentions.

Wow, I guess this is what mental retardation looks like on /pol…

The fuck is retarded about it, nigger? Explain yourself.

I also want to know what is retarded about it, so, do tell, user

Thanks for the tip

t's literally like an intelligence agency version of Facebook.

I don't understand the statement "it's like faceberg"

It's open source, that doesn't mean it's like Facebook

Sorry, fucked up the quote.

logo looks familiar…

Neat, now I can see just what all these flagged files on my machine are LOL

No shit Sherlock

Lol…I don't get it.

Just downloaded it myself, going to pop it up on CentOS running Js.Node.

keep digging watson

Attached: mfw bird.gif (250x141, 1.31M)

My mistake, I guess it requires Java, not Js

I always figured /pol was a honeypot from the beginning ;)

Guess your house is going to explode in a minute then, retard.

If the product is free YOU ARE WHAT'S PURCHASED

EEEEE

At least try to make the effort to blend in you stupid nigger.

Those who have a clue will know…not interested in attracting the small minds…

You don't need to break links anymore. FYI

Why? I'm new to pol..srry.

I'm just curious if anyone knows about it. I've never used an IDE myself, but interested now that it's free. And the reviews on this thing are pretty good!

Oh shit, hadn't thought of it that way….

Same logic, they want free beta testers to do shit with it, it's your labor they want, not your data but it wouldn't surprise me if it were both

Attached: Jim watkins 1.jpg (2022x2126, 717.96K)

That makes sense. They pretty much admit that in the article I posted initially:

I'd like to now what you can actually load into it and see though…doesn't a lot of software obfuscate and encrypt their code?

omg based

more like nsa has better stuff and this old tool is used to test their newer tools' competency

The internet itself is an American military intelligence psychological operation. After WW2 they realized whomever controlled communications won the war and that a bad peace is far worse than a good war.

Attached: NSAtan.gif (302x252, 17.02K)

Yeah everyone knows we’re the epolettes here

Criminy the snark works better

I hate it when technological idiots say that the Internet is a DARPA scheme

IT MUST GLOW IN THE DARK GOYS!
IT MUST GLOW IN THE DARK GOYS!

You people know nothing of history nor tech

You know anything about John Perry Barlow?

eff.org/deeplinks/2018/02/john-perry-barlow-internet-pioneer-1947-2018

>(((power in the hands of the people)))
Like democracy?

What part of "open source" don't you understand? If there is any datamining it will easily be found, if it's found it will easily be removed. The phrase you used is only correct for closed source software, where you can't edit out the datamining.

Except it's made by the Government not private corporations.

Attached: angles.png (1497x805, 842.84K)

GREAT THREAD OP. HOW ABOUT POST SOME DETAILS AND A LINK RIGHT NOW COCKSUCKER

Yeah, you faggot. Facebook famously is free because they profit from the privacy you give up to use it. Why do you think (((NSA))) is just "releasing" a program/app they spent $100s of millions to produce?

Because they love you?

I I really ranked 5th now?

i find it especially hilarious that NSA released a closed source executable with a bunch of binary .jar files, called it "open source" to glom onto the hype train, then didn't even release the source, and still convinced all the opsec savvy blue haired tranny hacker faggot scene whores around the world to run NSA bins naked.

never mind the only reason NSA is even releasing Ghidra at all is because the fucking Shadowbroker already stole it and gave it to Wikileaks, so NSA is trying to save face to distract attention away from them losing the keys to the cyber kingdom due to their own institutional stupidity.

since NSA will keep stalling and delaying the release of the source, the true test of Ghidra will be how well can it disassemble and decompile itself? recall from the Snowden leaks the slide deck about "We Hunt Sysadmins"? you'd have to be the dumbest fucking faggot to blindly trust NSA enough to run their shit without even waiting to verify it's not the cleverest fucking backdoor. it is absolutely certain that
any hackers who run reverse engineering tools are exactly the types of people NSA is looking to "hunt." what better way to roll everyone at the same time than by deploying the cleverest fucking backdoor sneak attack. and before any faggots reply "but the NSA are the Good Guys Marty", recall from the Shadowbroker's leaks of NSA EQGRP's source code that NSA has an arsenal of the most subtle 0days and exploits, such as a trivial backdoor into every version of Oracle going back to the fucking 1980's, and SunOS, and fucking 23 year old backdoors into every version of Cisco IOS back to the 1990's. how the fuck some 0day exploit can just sit in plain sight for over 20 years and never be fucking noticed is beyond me. but that is the scale which NSA operates at. so if there is a way to hide backdoors in fucking Java .jar bins that even the best reverse engineering "professionals" on the planet won't notice, i guarantee you it is NSA alone who has figured out that deep level of deception.

Fuck off yid.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (665x334, 37.67K)

Inb4 Zig Forums is hosted on NSA servers

If we were gay, and this were reddit, I'd give you faggot gold. Quality post in any case.

lmao fucking an hero, provide a primer or just admit you are NSA baiting for IPs

Vice is promoting it so that guarantees something is fuckey about it.

Attached: NIGGERFAGGOTS.png (1065x473, 34.35K)

I hope this doesn't lead to a large tranche of "coders" declaring themselves "reverse engineer hackers". I'm really excited to see what retards who cannot build a webpage without a monstrous tower of 51 javascript libraries will do with this! LOL IM SO RANDOM I GHIDRA'D MY CAT binary!

It's open source, fully.

If the average person on Zig Forums doesn't know what open source is, how the fuck is the white race meant to survive?

HI NSA-KUN

Trust the NSA goyim. Download our completely safe programs.

Clearly you don't. They have not released any source at the moment, only lip service.
(((TRUST US GOY)))
github.com/NationalSecurityAgency/ghidra

Anyone got an un-networked, standalone machine they could try this on, starting with itself?

Well, copies of it are.

women and ethnics ruined it regardless

Fuck you alphabet jews.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1023x873, 54.06K)

Better version

Attached: addtext_com_MDUwNDQxNDYxOTc.jpg (1023x873, 77.86K)

Government is a private corporation, what do you think they are, for the people and by the people or something?

Qanon is a faggot's LARP

Q kan be spoken as KU, and KU is a synonym for CIA!
They laugh about us, and love these little mind games.

If something is for free, there is always a hook involved. Maybe you can backwards something, but at the same time, your computer is infected with spy ware. (((Trust the NSA)))

Thanks for this post. I didn't realize the source code hasn't been released yet. Still looks like a cool tool though.

There is a ton of work required when you want to do a proper open source release, especially when the code is from a spy agency. They probably use internal build tools and all that shit.

KILL YOURSELF
Fuck your gay ass niggerfaggot template.

Kill yourself Josh Moon. These FUD memes have never ever proven the assertion you goons make.

Knowing oben sores isn't necessary.

Good job retards.

I remember last time the government open sourced a hacking tool. I think it was from the Army's cyber security. Shit was worthless. They open sourced it to get people to work on it and contribute to the project for free. Thing only came with like 3 modules. For the life of me I can't even remember what it was and I was doing security research for a long time.

They open source stuff like this to get people to use it. Some geek will fork it on Github and make some improvements. The NSA will get the new and improved for free.

Most of these tools are not worth a shit.

NSA code repo
code.nsa.gov/

NSA Github repo
github.com/nationalsecurityagency

Faggot THN article.
thehackernews.com/2017/06/nsa-github-projects.html

Attached: matrixpepe2.jpeg (1400x875, 1.2M)

Infosec fags seem to like it so far but I've heard its only about as good as other alternatives. I may try it when the code is mirrored.

Thanks captain obvious. Now go read about FOSS and stop caring about Open Source.

hmm

Sadly Zig Forums is too Zig Forums challenged most of the time.

i do remember the last time NSA open sourced some shit. it was 2012, it was the NSA's in-house home-grown database called Accumulo. Presumably the 800+ clusters of XKEYSCORE running all around the world using local MySQL databases feed their ingest data UPSTREAM into Accumulo back home. Presumably TURMOIL/TURBINE and the heavy big data guns on NSANET are using Accumulo.

NSA almost got in trouble with Congress for open sourcing Accumulo. Recall this was the pre-Snowden era, so the elderly Alzheimic drooling idiots in Congress wanted to punish NSA for building its own database and wasting Govt money on a task which FedGov isn't supposed to specialize in (i.e. FedGov has no charter to create the best database in the world), instead of purchasing a price gouging piece of shit database from
kike (((Larry Ellison))) over at Oracle.

wired.com/2012/12/nsa-accumulo/

But in the pre-Snowden era, Congress was in the dark about the illegal un-Constitutional bulk unselected population scale mass surveillance which the NSA was doing against every man, woman and child in America and the world. in hindsight, of course NSA would need a custom built database designed for its incredible Yottabyte-scale data needs, such as having the capacity to record the entire contents of the Internet and cell phone traffic for the next 300 years and storing all of the data of your lifetimes forever in the data mines of Bluffdale. if NSA cannot efficiently search and index and trawl through all of your data with a database like Accumulo, then what good is inventing Yottabyte storage devices in the first place?

accumulo.apache.org

Accumulo is indeed the fastest and biggest database in the world. Accumulo benchmarks about 100x faster than Oracle, Cassandra, and Google's BigTable.

magaimg.net/img/7fv8.png

Achieving 100,000,000 Database Inserts per Second using Accumulo

arxiv.org/pdf/1406.4923.pdf

Now as for Ghidra, if and when NSA's declass stampers finally get their lazy asses around to publishing the source code, and not just lying about it being "open source", one thing i will be carefully combing the Ghidra source looking for are signs of automation. right now reverese engineering is one of the most time consuming, tedious yet technical Olympic sport manual efforts in all of cyberwarriordom. which is why RE hackers get the big bucks and are treated like Gods by the vast Cyber Industrial Complex. because there is only one good reverse engineer for every million shitty web PHP code monkeys our there. good reverse engineers are a rare breed and nobody else can do their jobs and they can fuck entire software global supply chains using One Dumb Trick.

i have always lusted to know to what extent has NSA automated reverse engineering to hack everything? because if i was NSA, and measured my computing capacity in acres, and had a blank check black budget of over $70 BILLION per year and the GODMODE power of ULTRA Top Secret such that i simply didn't exist to anyone else in FedGov and nobody knew who i was and nobody could know what i was doing, you bet your fucking ass i would have automated the reverse engineering and hacking into everything with bits on such a global scale that would make you choke. so i know those traitor fucking perverts over at Ft Meade already did it, because i would too.

wired.com/2014/08/nsa-monstermind-cyberwarfare/

recall from the Snowden leaks nearly 5 years ago, faggot Deep State lover Paid Pal Greenwald teased us with a leak about an NSA program called MONSTERMIND, which he described as NSA's automated hack attack bot platform. but cuck Greenwald never published any dox about MONSTERMIND, so we have no idea what the fuck is really going on. in the 5 years since, there has been zero mention about MONSTERMIND. but i have never forgotten about MONSTERMIND. i want to know what is NSA really doing to automate hacking at scale. considering other Snowden leaks show NSA runs the biggest botnets in the world, because they have dozens of programs that hijack other hackers botnets, and then NSA uses those botnets as cover to disguise their own hacking and blame poor dumb script kiddies. one Snowden slide showed one NSA's botnet had millions of nodes. so when you're hacking the planet at NSA scale, doing shit manually becomes simply impossible. you have to automate it. which means you also have to automate finding the bugs and the 0days and the exploits to break into software in the first place. which is exactly what a tool like Ghidra could be weaponized to do.

Nitpicking, but Snowden didn't leak anything. He was a "megaphone" tool to announce massive surveillance to condition people.

How many people in general talk about iy?
On the other hand, how many people sense it when using devices? I reckon many do.

But user what if they have an offer for a comfy job?

Also thanks for insights

At a company I worked for (nothing was leaked there), I could see credit card cvv2 codes and full card numbers. They were stored IN MEMORY, but viewable by using a memory viewer. You get some malware on there and if it reads the memory, it gets cvv2 codes. Doesn't mean that they are "storing" it in this context, (which is PCI-DSS compliance, i.e., payment card company security standards). If the full card numbers and cvv2 codes don't touch a database, you're good.
You're not supposed to have different prices for credit card and non-credit card transactions but obviously everyone doesn't give a shit. You can literally self-certify compliance for a million-dollar business and you only get fucked over if something gets leaked.

user, you take that comfy job with NSA. then, on your 5th or 6th week working at Ft Meade, after you have learned your way around and after you have you gained their trust, you should kill your boss, by stabbing xer in the neck 36 times with a metal "NSA" branded pen that you bought across the parking lot at the Cryptologic Museum gift shop, and which you then carved down into a prison-style shank while you were on your lunch break.

then you should try to kill as many of your NSA hacker team mates as you can by also stabbing them in the necks before the armed military police arrive and shoot you dead with their automatic rifles.

what you ought to do to NSA will look something like this:

magaimg.net/img/7fwf.gif

Go for Glory user. if by some freak accident you survive and go to prison, you will be the biggest fucking Hero in the entire BOP. you personally took out half a dozen NSA'ers with your own bare hands. you drew that Constitutional chalk line with your cleats and declared no NSA'er shall pass and that if they do, then you will be the arbiter of Justice and their personal Angel of Death.

you will be the ETERNALCHAMPION of the people–of everyone who hates the NSA and who hates that NSA sat back and silently watched so many (((Evil Forces))) plot to destroy America without attempting to fight back or even use their awesome GODMODE surveillance superpowers to help protect us.

do it faggot!

Nigger you just went full retard.

Attached: 1526955300003.jpg (637x469, 54.7K)

it's a placeholder user. if we just wait itt surely nsa will release the source

that's a long shot itself.

this user is not wrong

I know some shit.

We need more cyber warriors. GHIDRA is one of many moves (not just by NSA) to create the potential for us to have more cyberwarriors. We even have a huge need for more propaganda, like the Marines have war movies and 1st person shooter games…

t. 91st

Just like how the CIA "leaked" their snooping tools, right? Who would be so deprived of intelligence to believe that this is in the favor of those who don't lock down their assets and life, equipped with a maximal security laptop, in order to create a mock listing of applications not connected to files designed to make their point-of-access into a livestream of events which they would use against you? Being realistic here.

so none of you spastics can give an example of a use for this? you just keep parroting reverse engineer because thats what the media says. what does this even do?

What makes this decompiler so special?

I agree with this post, also anyone who thinks the

NSA doesn't have the best of intentions is a

Jew. Thank fellow user for your organic posts.

I can't, O lord, I can't even.

Attached: -.jpg (500x375, 26.44K)

this is a power move to homogenize software and make everyone retard nigger monkies that don't know how a computer works.

terry was right and the CIA drove him nuts and killed him. i'm convinced now. Hail King Terrance the Terrible

You. I like you.

how fucking easy would it be for the NSA to just hijack your devices through this?

I've wondered the same.
First we have a general awareness and conditioning. Later comes casual media mention of it being utilized in dissident crackdown. The end result? Control of society through a repressive high-tech implementation of Foucault's panopticism resulting in an accepted malaise of helplessness.

Attached: CantCuckTheZuck.png (800x452, 487.06K)

so its an nsa version of the cia version of facebook…wow

While violence is the go-to answer for jews and the whole democratic system, I would rather see an NSAanon try to redpill his collegues rather than kill them outright. We could use guys this smart, and if they are logical and white, they should be naturally drawn to our views and see how the kike destroy our world.

It's open fuckijg source you absolute doublenigger.