OATHS BROKEN

OATHS BROKEN
‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪                             ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪                             ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪                             ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪                             ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪                             ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪                             ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪                             ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪                             ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪                             ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪                             ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪                             ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪                             ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪                             ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪                             ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪                             ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪                             ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪                             ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪                             ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪                             ‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪‪                            

Attached: meme circles.png (255x255, 21.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

endchan.org/horror/res/2366.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was there ever a single one that kept a promise to you?

is this a vintage meme now?

PLAY TENNIS

Attached: GOATSE_HADOUKEN.png (550x550, 63.94K)

Personally I still find it retarded as ever

Can't say that I am finding it all that spectacular myself. It doesn't seem like a mem because it is not self explanatory.

Memes don't have to self-explanatory, it just helps them spread. It's a meme because we, the users on this particular board, understand it. Loss.jpg isn't self-evident either, for example.

What?

>captcha: die kum Vas ist die? owo

Ah, shit.

my favorite forced meme tbh

Attached: ob.png (1320x1010, 138.6K)

It is not a meme if it isn't self explanatory. It is simply an in group joke. You of this board? Great so you are just jerking yourself off? That is the purpose of this 'meme'?

Now see, this one I get. The other one….not so much.

I've been here years and this is the one meme I never worked out the meaning of. Sauce pls?

Six gorillion seconds in Paint 3D

Attached: brokenloss.png (660x672, 68.27K)

This was a fun meme.

Milhouse will never be a meme

Alexander Rafalovich III, Calarts student. This was this kike's artschool project, admitted to be "an attack against the hivemind of Zig Forums"
Pics related.

Attached: OathbreakerArtExample.png (1000x1000 425.16 KB, 518.52K)

See

I have no idea what this is.

txs user. Did it have any mathematical basis, or was I searching in Venn diagrams for years for nothing?

>(((Calart)))

Nobody knows what it means. But they keep posting it for years. That is what makes it funny.

based oathbreaking poster

Attached: 1453804502369.jpg (180x192, 15.7K)

It is a joke about the kike lack of a need to keep an oath because they can just do some of their 'nigger voodoo' and they are excused before God from having to keep any vow they took for the Goy…see Trump on his election campaign promises This is why I got this
and not the OP

Attached: kike and the trumps.jpg (636x358 79.5 KB, 44.72K)

Lel.

The judeo-masonic nigger cries out in pain as you strike him.

Attached: BrokenOaths.jpg (1109x1543, 463.76K)

Oh shit not muh oaths.

Bring back the Need GF Pajeet bot tbh

The masonic monkey is mad that we're leaving his masonic matrix.

Attached: Balloon.webm (3000x2500 3.05 MB, 2.92M)

This entire thread is gibberish and nonsensical. It achieves nothing

ty anons
OC 4u in thanks for clearing up a long lasting question - transparent background and scaled up

Attached: memecirclestranslarge.png (1275x1275, 42.95K)

(You)

Attached: dinosaurs.png (409x443, 266.19K)

Im breaching the veil of reality into your moms bunghole right now user.

I thought the green circle with blue hoop was like a deconstructed pepe..

BACKOUT user!!! BACKOUT!!! THAT IS THE WRONG HOLE.

goes to "art school"

Never learns how to draw.

Attached: 378903.jpg (704x939, 214.61K)

Could be. lol

Where 'we' going?

Attached: Oathbreaker.png (765x765, 160.54K)

CalArts is for rich hipster kids to muck about for a few years and then get hired via nepotism at some LGBTQSJW-friendly studio like Nick.

Oh god fuck that dude, even after being doxxed, he never stopped. Did the mods just end up range-banning all of India or what?

Attached: pajeet.gif (480x480, 1.91M)

I lost a lot of stuff user, including my image scripts and had to install stuff just to do the simple transform. It still doesn't excuse my niggerish scaling, even if I did all operations from the command line. Sorry

Nah he just stopped. Hopped around other boards for a while and then vanished, like a poo in the Ganges.

Maybe he found a gf

Attached: 1549657900045.png (1136x717, 245.8K)

I am sorry to hear that, fellow white man. Here's a command line command for you.
wget -erobots=0 -nc -nd -nv -Rhtml,s.jpg -HErD endchan.org https'':''//endchan.org/horror/res/2366.html

wget -erobots=0 -nc -nd -nv -Rhtml,s.jpg -HErD endchan.org https'':''//endchan.org/horror/res/2366.html

Damn filters.
wget -erobots=0 -nc -nd -nv -Rhtml,s.jpg -HErD endchan.org endchan.org/horror/res/2366.html

/thread