LOL fuck the constitution!

A month ago these 76 traitors voted to make non violent protest of (((another country))) illegal. Cocksucking just can't get any more hardcore.

You can't vote vote them out. So, name them. Shame them. Without consequences they will be encouraged for worse shit.

Share.

senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=116&session=1&vote=00012

Attached: 1030px-Seal_of_the_United_States_Senate.svg.png (1030x1030, 342.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicyjournal.com/2018/12/10/dual-citizens-in-congress-we-need-to-know/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope. I refuse!!! UNTIL YOU SHOW ME BLOOD IN THE STREETS IN THE USA and you start killing subhumans YOU CAN ALL FUCK OFF!

Have you tried the peaceful, legal way yet?

THERE IS NO PEACEFUL WAY…THOSE ARE ALL LIES AND COCKSUCKING KIKE LIES ON TOP OF MORE KIKE LIES.

FUCK YOUR PEACEFUL…WE WANT ACCELLERATIONISM

Alexander (R-TN)
Barrasso (R-WY)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blackburn (R-TN)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Blunt (R-MO)
Boozman (R-AR)
Braun (R-IN)
Burr (R-NC)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Capito (R-WV)
Cardin (D-MD)
Casey (D-PA)
Cassidy (R-LA)
Collins (R-ME)
Coons (D-DE)
Cornyn (R-TX)
Cortez Masto (D-NV)
Cotton (R-AR)
Cramer (R-ND)
Crapo (R-ID)
Cruz (R-TX)
Daines (R-MT)
Duckworth (D-IL)
Enzi (R-WY)
Ernst (R-IA)
Fischer (R-NE)
Gardner (R-CO)
Graham (R-SC)
Grassley (R-IA)
Hassan (D-NH)
Hawley (R-MO)
Hoeven (R-ND)
Hyde-Smith (R-MS)
Inhofe (R-OK)
Isakson (R-GA)
Johnson (R-WI)
Jones (D-AL)
Kennedy (R-LA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Lankford (R-OK)
Lee (R-UT)
Manchin (D-WV)
Markey (D-MA)
McConnell (R-KY)
McSally (R-AZ)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Murkowski (R-AK)
Murray (D-WA)
Perdue (R-GA)
Portman (R-OH)
Risch (R-ID)
Roberts (R-KS)
Romney (R-UT)
Rosen (D-NV)
Rounds (R-SD)
Rubio (R-FL)
Sasse (R-NE)
Schumer (D-NY)
Scott (R-FL)
Scott (R-SC)
Shelby (R-AL)
Sinema (D-AZ)
Smith (D-MN)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Sullivan (R-AK)
Tester (D-MT)
Thune (R-SD)
Tillis (R-NC)
Toomey (R-PA)
Warner (D-VA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wicker (R-MS)
Wyden (D-OR)
Young (R-IN)

At the end of the day, accelerationism boils down to "if I make things bad enough, someone else might do something about it". It is cowardice, as it is still based on the idea that you can change anything by just voting and shitposting on Zig Forums. Tell me, how did it work out for South Africa? Do they still need some accelerationism?Are you willing to sink to the level of that country, or even lower, hoping that someone else will do something meaningful?

But I want that. Did you get your boards mixed up today, son? Or do you seriously believe you're making sense when you say "The US government is fucked" and then tell me to go tell the US government to fix the same problems it knowingly creates?

You may vote congress members out if this passes the congress. But for senators your only tool is bad PR. Make them shunned like they have leprosy. Dig up skeletons in their past. Even recruiting the left is ok since all nays were dems.

you glowniggers are terrified of accelerationism

South Africa white population was always

As long as normalfags have their capeshit, social media and smart phones they don't care about how much the world around them burns.

I care and there are many more like me who I have found locally. We will rise and we will fight. Our goal is to stop/destroy all domestic threats by using the 2a as intended.

The blackpill is the laziest most defeatist normie shit any of us could do.

Utilize your assets and form a community of individuals such as yourself. We are numerous and we are all angry and ready to fight.

Don't be afraid, our time has come.

Checking those magnificent trips

Sorry to burst your bubble, 2a clearly states that militia are FOR the government, not against it.

Do anything stupid and you will end up like those well known examples from 1992 and 93.

I think Trump should be deported to Israel. Enough is enough. Any other traitors who thinks free speech is not important can move out with him. All I need is a time and a place to help Congress write the deportation of sitting presidents bill.

Deportation cost money. A bullet to the head is much better for people who don’t respect the FUCKING LAW here in the USA

Trump is against the government. He is for Israel. He needs to resign immediately.

If it means the US is no longer able to spread faggotry and maintain control in Europe then I can live with that. Burn it down.

His Twitter should be deleted. Let the big, baby see how he likes not being able to kvetch for Israel for at least one weekend.

Okay, answer honestly; If South Africa had been 50% White or even 20% White and the government began actively and openly harming White interests instead of passively but ineffectively supporting White people as IRL, do you believe that the Whites of South Africa would have blindly supported the Regime as they did IRL?
The reason why South Africa fell without a fight was because the foolish White South Africans believed that their government was on their side. South Africa is an argument FOR accelerationism. Not against it.

YES, lets burn it down. That is what I was intending on doing. But everything behind us, kill everything in front of us. Return to Europe, gold, animals guns…drive out the sandniggers and kikes killing them the entire time they run before us and then commander the plague centers. Set the plague on the enemies who entered our lands and kill the vast majority of them. Live from then on in European dominated world with no room for subhuman filth. Reach the stars and heights of technology that were heretofore undreamed of…

We have the backing of elected officials who hold true to the oath of office to protect the constitution, and they are not only form our county but from 26 counties in our state.

We should march on Washington and demand Trump read the Constitution.

>"and you start killing subhumans"
> WE WANT ACCELLERATIONISM

Look at you, laying on your back spread eagle hoping someone else comes along and does the work for you.

No tornigger, israel and jews is the government, which trump is for

Are you an American?

We should march on Washington and hang all of the traitor politicians who infringe on our god given rights on worldwide news right on the White house lawn.

That's your and Trump's interpretation of the constitution, not the majority of english-speaking citizens. We need a leader who will represent the majority, not Israel. Trump needs to resign immediately.

Congress does nothing but write laws protecting Israel. It's not hard to do nothing like them. We don't need any of them.

That would certainly be a good place to start.

Yes Euronigger. Get ready to receive American cock.

How about we just start with securing the future of the White race and unifying our people before moving on to LARP tier shit?

So basically you're an American who understand nothing about Europe (Probably never even been there) advocating that we all return to Europe (somewhere)
If you really believed that immigrating back to Europe was the answer, why then are you still in America?
Do you even have plans to go to Europe? Do you think that Europe is just like America with one mixed up population that you can fit into as soon as you step off of the plane?
Why are you advocating that others return to Europe when you haven't even done so yourself?

LMFAO

the game is to allow the Kikes on SCOTUS, and Kike Bernie to save The Constitution from White males.

then no one will ever question our Jewish priest class.

plus The Holocaust (tm)

Attached: h018860FF.jpg (400x271, 14.92K)

I think its cute that when its already over 2/3 some of the worst Zionists will vote "No" while the Goyim carry their water.

What's the alternative? We tried voting for conservatives but they just suppress revolt while cucking to leftists at every opportunity. We tried organizing our own political and social organizations but the jews just lawfared it to death. And in our vast wisdom, White men have decided that violence is bad and anyone who does violence is a mossad agent or a hoax.

Only I have the answers you seek.

This. I'm beginning to think that this idea of accelerationism is actually a subversive ploy being pushed by our enemies. It kind of has some logic to it, but in application it doesn't work at all. Despite the name, it is actually far too slow. And it only aids our enemies by making us look irrational.

That said, I don't know what a good alternative is. I wish we could organize without being shutdown by the government.

We need to send Trump back to Israel with some new laws we made for them:

1) The official language of Israel is now Spanish
2) Anybody speaking other languages goes to jail
3) No McDonald's for Donald Trump or his family.
4) Israel pays back all the aid money with interest
5) All African-Americans move to Israel at Israel's expense as punishment for financing the slave trade.
6) Any speech against these laws is illegal

Take your pilpul elsewhere. The militia is the people, not the government. The whole reason Americans seceded was because the British stirred up shit with the French and Indians, then left the colonists to fend for themselves. The militia was any citizen with a gun. The Bill of Rights was inserted by the opponents of the Constitution as a compromise against having a too powerful central government; why would their provision against the government give only the government the right to bear arms?

It's the kikes we should be targeting. For sure. Put the fear of death into them. Actions against poor minorities accomplishes absolutely nothing.

Cheaper still to deport them into international waters. Maybe give them some raw fish to ensure they don't starve on their long swim to Israel.

no tornigger, the US government serves only jews and israel in no way shape or form does it represent any white american.
In order for it to do so it must be overthrown.

you're doing god's work, user

Thanks for sharing, ivan.

How many of the new senators and new congressmen havr Israeli American dual citizens??? I know that the last one before the general election was 89% but how much is it now?

This seems important.
Bump

Yeah acceleration will totally help this go faster TOTALLY BRO

SMELLS LIKE JUDAISM

Attached: 1d4c1e085814c6115a5f4eb7e756b55cfceb7f4c5b82c650b243c2c967502b48.png (1036x887, 79.19K)

All Zig Forums smells like JUDAISM these days. I haven't talked to an IDENTIFIABLE White European person on Zig Forums in a few days. The entire place is pro nigger, pro bug, pro CIVNAT and voting.

You pulled that out of your ass?

Exactly.

The American constitution is a shitty document. If the founding father actually knew what they were doing the first article would've been NO JEWS in very large, bold letters.

Spiritual jihad.

gift for you

Attached: maria.cantwell.png (720x512, 368.22K)

Attached: patty.murray.png (720x512, 400.41K)

Very good, we must make sure these are spread everywhere. Keep up the good work.

These are actually pretty damn good.

Thanks I think I got cancer from the text tool in Inkscape tho.

she looks like a (((rat)))

it's a secret. foreignpolicyjournal.com/2018/12/10/dual-citizens-in-congress-we-need-to-know/

Every jew is a dual citizen as is every bug. Even if they do not declare it officially, they are ALWAYS their own first and foremost. jews anywhere and everywhere have the right of fucking return get out of jail free card and bugs don't care about the paper they forge, only the chemical scent of their kind.

Nice!

H
A
R
E

Dual citizenship is a simply a lie. You want to be known as a liar?

Call it dual loyalty, alt loyalty, fifth column, manchurian candidate, rootless cosmos, etc but not something that does not exist

meanwhile Mexicans in the USA can protest the USA, burn the american flag, fly the MX Flags, and that is ok w dems…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (679x801, 464.86K)

That's quite the list of niggers you have there.

Attached: jews102.jpg (191x180, 21.01K)

Working on it.

The Answer To the 76 Traitors is 1776

No you fucking nigger it isn't a god damned lie. Nations actually allow it. You aren't changing the narrative yid.

If it's peaceful and legal then it's not constitutional if some other person's illegal actions came first. The Constitution was mean to be followed in order starting with step 1 on what makes our actions legitimate. Property does not come first especially if the property is used to infringe on the first step. In such cases the first and second must be used to restore these rights.
Please follow instructions.

Remember people this is America. The sun rises in the East and sets in the West.. but our constitution rises in the West and sets in the east.
We read from left to right, and we don't obsessively follow the sun like vegetables.

Yes they do you nigger what is the Sun Rune.

Make sense tbh.

Yes alzheimer's or dementia must be symptoms of an addiction, they are not diseases themselves. This is why people who drive straight and fast for too long are unknowingly becoming addicted to driving straight and fast and forget to make turns and slow down or become increasingly uncomfortable with those tasks.
Doing everything in order from the right to the left is an addiction sometimes known as OCD, most commonly seen in people who have been doing one thing for too long or have not learned to read from right to left.
Uncomfortability with the Constitution is the same as symptoms of withdrawal from a drug upon changing drugs taken

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THIS WILL BE VOTED ON IN THE HOUSE?

It seems they are waiting until the heat dies down on AIPAC and the anit-semetic resolutions are distractions or to confuse this bill. This is their min objective. Stay vigilant. Stay on top of this.

All this in the land of freedom and liberty.

Most of them are jews. They aren't traitors, they are very loyal to their jewish race/group. Stop acting as if we are fighting White traitors. It's misleading and ignorant.

The only place it really states that is within the Federalist papers, which are not legally binding (although do certainly set precedent for court cases).
The original intent of the militias were for them to be somewhat spontaneously formed from the people, but organized and led by the states. And a big sentiment in that regard was for the states to use them to keep the feds in check. Hamilton did in fact write about this in Federalist 26 I believe.

Honestly the best thing you can do here is sell blackpills to normies. You need to make it clear to the average constitutionally minded person (which in general leans right/republican) that this sort of shit is hypocritical. You have cuckservatives like Steven Crowder and Glenn Beck who constantly decry antifa for shutting down free speech for conservatives, lambast hate speech laws. Now make the average listener realize that anti-bds laws make it impossible to protest a foreign nation, which is a violation of free speech. It is not different than hate speech laws. Make them realize republicans are just the other side of the same shekel.
Capitalize on this anons

Shut up Moarpheus. I should start posting our discord conversations. Accelerationism only gets you South Africa. Zundel is a shit.

So why haven't you started it yet, Moarpheus? Where is your week of IRL scouting?

You caring isn't good enough. Nothing we do can ever be good enough. The blackpill is all there is. Go ahead and try to do anything you suggest and prove it can be done without ZOG destroying you like Waco. I dare you. Post pics here about it when you're done to prove it happened.

There is no answer. There is only Eternal Misery.

It is. It's being pushed by Moarpheus and his shill friends.

Yeah. It will. As you accelerate, you will begin to see more and more whites killed. This will demoralize whites further, and cause the South Africa effect. End of.

Please. I dare you to prove me wrong. I dare Moarpheus or any of his accelerationist shitheels to prove me wrong. Watch What Happens.

Samson Looms.

This

Go ahead and try. Watch what happens.

This. I'm not even a normalfag, I just don't give a fuck about normalfags getting wiped out as long as I've got internets.

Well? Go ahead and accelerate. Who's stopping you? How are you going to do it?

Why are you so eager?
You'll find out soon enough, you filthy kike.
It's a surprise.
…soon.

Even though the second one was a set up, would have been thrown out of court, and shouldn't even be a crime, anons can easily avoid such a fate.

THIS BOARD IS DELETING THE MOSSAD INVOLVEMENT THREADS

THEY ARE 404ING EVERYTHING

https:

//neinchan.

com

/polTHIS BOARD IS DELETING THE MOSSAD INVOLVEMENT THREADS

https:

//neinchan.

com

https:

//neinchan.

com

https:

//neinchan.

com

https:

//neinchan.

com

https:

//neinchan.

com

https:

//neinchan.

com

https:

//neinchan.

com

https:

//neinchan.

com

https:

//neinchan.

com

/pol

Attached: 1551100275429s.jpg (250x250, 13.87K)

USA schools suck