Sofija Kaczan, 100, survived the Holocaust...

Sofija Kaczan, 100, survived the Holocaust. But heroin-addicted mugger Artur Waszkiewicz broke her neck and killed her as she walked to church in England

Artur Waszkiewicz has been convicted of brutally mugging Sofija Kaczan for her handbag in Derby
He was sentenced to 15 years in prison for manslaughter and seven years for robbery

scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/2186232/sofija-kaczan-100-survived-holocaust-heroin-addicted-mugger-artur?utm_source=quora&utm_medium=referral

Attached: ddsfdsdsf.png (1107x769, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

funeral-notices.co.uk/East Midlands-Derbyshire-Derby/death-notices/notice/kaczan/4596224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess they never miss, huh?

Attached: nnc7.png (928x960, 518.58K)

Was she chasing a rolling coin, by chance?

I wonder if he uses Heroin because the Jewish Sackler family.

S
One less.

Based Polish junkie.

BOY THESE HOLOCAUST SURVIVORS SURE SEEM TO REACH OLD AGE AS IF LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENED TO THEM

What a bunch of fucking idiots. She wasn't even Jewish, and you're throwing your support behind some fucking junkie lowlife.
funeral-notices.co.uk/East Midlands-Derbyshire-Derby/death-notices/notice/kaczan/4596224

Hard to tell, usually most Poles were sent to concentration camp alongside with the Jews.

95 years to late if you ask me if she truly a jew

and (((they))) wonder why our society is aging

She's part of "muh holohoax" why should I care? Just because I don't give a shit about her dying doesn't mean I support the junkie. You sound like the fags who start talking about Hillary any time Trump is criticized.

You're missing the point, its the paper saying she's a holohoax survivor. The old cunt was just another civilian, only she spent that time in a camp instead of getting bombed or raped. I couldn't read the entire article, was she actually a self-ascribed holocaust survivor?

Artur has done a lot to redeem himself and I respect him.

The slavic jew looks like Mark Collett

Dude just sit this one out

not a single "holocaust survivor" has ever shown any ill health effects of poor diet, much less any scars from all those savage beatings with rifle butts and bear and eagle attacks.

Sit out in the street, faggot.

>funeral-notices.co.uk/East Midlands-Derbyshire-Derby/death-notices/notice/kaczan/4596224
shouldn't all WW2 vets, and all their descendants, be officially "Holocaust Survivors" and share the gibs?

^
This and the mugger looks suspiciously like a jew.

wtf i love heroin now

Looks like a jew to me

So she live a long full, non kike life, only to be brutally attacked and ultimately killed hy a subhuman. Why does the article make it sound like she was in a fictitious gas chamber?>>12891338
Agreed.

my grandparents were all born before pearl harbor, does that mean they're all holocaust survivors?

Attached: 1484809709382.png (1277x868, 2.38M)

Everything else to do with this aside(too bad she wasn't made into a lampshade 70 years ago),if you kill someone during a robbery accident or not you should be charged with 1st degree murder and executed a week later like they do in china. This piece of trash will come out of prison worse than he went in and be a even great danger to society.

Attached: 1f769205f462d43c993018166e72f34d90ab6cd0664fe90114c60fd96593c953.jpg (547x345, 57.77K)

You are a third generation pearl harbaw survivor.

Kek. S

I created this.

Attached: dsadsfabgdr5ye.png (1928x1840, 1.36M)

(((>>12890746)))

You know how I know OP is a dirty faggot?

>(((WaPo))) article claims she survived ebil nozzy labor camp, as per (((BBC)))
>Links to series of (((BBC))) articles from May 28 to June 7
Articles consist of
Jewery abounds!
No archived links because fuck you, shit was archived a year ago, learn2jewgle

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-181002.png (1440x2560 316.36 KB, 584.5K)

Well. Technicly my family survived holocaust too. Like millions of people in Europe. All you need to survive holocaust is not die during WW2. That is why you have some many survivors. Some 3 years old girl that lived in Germany in 1937 and than moved to USA is holocaust survivor.

Jews simply milk holocaust hard as possible.

By the way OP, what is this bullshit about gassing people? Someone needs to visit >12728333

Attached: 1542600429902.png (650x581, 365.65K)

Attached: EXPEL.jpg (400x400, 26.56K)

Good. Everyone must kill jews.

I wonder what makes this one important?

So what the fuck did she survive, mate?

Attached: It Is Time.jpg (898x628, 103.33K)

Because it's setting up the goyim to support one piece of filth over another?

It certainly make you a third generation faggot for pushing the kikewave faggotry.

based and redpilled

Repeat after me:
PART
AND
PARCEL

It's interesting how every old jew always ends up being a "holocaust survivor". Apparently if you where alive anywhere in the world in 1945 then you can claim survivor status.

Not sure if anyone already looked at it this way. The average life expectency for jews, specificly for holocaust survivors. Is it higher then any other group? If so its easy to point out they just trying to make some extra shekels.