Ever since Trump's election, jews have

Ever since Trump's election, jews have

Anti-Trump shills have got a lot of explaining to do. He gives them symbolical shit like Jerusalem then takes from them the very real and tangible possibility of a Greater Israel by ending wars and turning conservatives against the very idea of military interventions. 4D chess theory is basically being redeemed everyday.

Attached: 1529540767692.png (649x671, 710.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2019/02/19/695954246/trump-officials-tried-to-rush-nuclear-technology-to-saudis-house-panel-finds
archive.is/cIspe
express.co.uk/news/world/1094519/Iran-news-israel-war-Mike-Pence-holocaust-nazi-germany-donald-trump-sanctions-Fateh
usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2019-03-06/trumps-saudi-ambassador-nominee-argues-iran-threat-outweighs-human-rights-concerns
politico.eu/article/iran-tries-to-run-out-the-clock-as-trump-bears-down-donald-trump-bejamin-netanyahu/
theconversation.com/venezuela-crisis-is-the-hidden-consequence-of-saudi-arabias-oil-price-war-82178
cnbc.com/2018/08/22/saudi-arabia-calls-off-aramco-ipo-and-disbands-advisers-reuters-reports.html
archive.fo/b8SU6
archive.fo/oHl30
archive.fo/Jp6uf
youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8
youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E
timesofisrael.com/trump-iran-can-do-what-they-want-in-syria/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American-led_intervention_in_Iraq_(2014–present)#United_States_ground_forces
archive.is/xCj1C
apnews.com/0a8f9c71d59c4e8e8df33d0470654bfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not even TRS believes you

Nothing you said has anything to do with reality.
Not even actual 4D chess niggers spin this hard.

That's all he has achieved

Not addressing the argument directly is a very jewish trait. Not contesting his jewish ties. I said he has taken RNC from Greater Israel warmongering kikes.
Good things take time. Go look at resetera thread for Ilhan Omar, its like early days of Zig Forums in there. They are saying everything short of "gas the jews".
He's reduced 2000 troops to 200.
You shills have been saying Trump is going to go to war with Iran since Day 1. Anytime now I guess, right? Lel
Drama. Kim/China are working with Trump and Kim hasn't tested any nukes since well over a year.
That's because they are unironically based, and Trump has started peace negotiations with them, pissing off all the pentagon, deep state, congress on both sides, media kikes and quite apparently, JIDF.

Attached: jidf trigger.jpg (2000x1331, 1.62M)

how much the kikes pay you now for still defending him?

So, Greater-IsraHell wasn't established under Obama or Bush. Were they based too?

True. Nor did Obama or Bush start bombing Iran.
I will readily admit that the constant attempt by the neo-cons and dems to invade Iran and the constant thwarting of this is strange to me. It leads me to suspect that there are powerful factions within the government that silently thwart these warmongering degenerates.

I'll bump because at least you put effort into your argument.

Except it was more than that to begin with, then it was 400, and NOW he has backpedalled and said he's "only" going to leave 2000 there. He promised to leave more AFTER claiming it would "only" be 400. You fucking liar.

Bush steamrolled Iraq for the jews and Obama flatlined Libya. How high are you jews today?

Attached: greater israel btfo.png (1364x928, 1.88M)

Libya was not a threat to IsraHell. Just an annoyance.
And once again, neither Bush nor Obama flattened Iran. No Greater IsraHell under their watch.

He has stopped all the wars etc but he KISSED A WALL.

Attached: americanlabor.jpg (1024x715, 272.86K)

Opinion discarded.

Well, that's better than nothing.

This is your typical trump worshiper.
I responded in good faith and instead of actually defending their positions, they just resort to the most childish temper tantrum tactics.

Yep this is all true.
The anti-Trump shills are out in super force.
It's a funded D&C campaign.
MAGA 2020

MIGA your fucking asshole up, schlomo

Gaddafi is waiting your bitch ass in hell you greasy kike.

Everyone I know is voting Trump 2020.
Sorry shills, you didn't deliver for your bosses.

the absolute state of (((anti Trump shills)))

Attached: OM2.jpg (1152x768, 242.64K)

Any chances you have dual citizenship with Israel?

Attached: Israeli-Jews-Love-Trump.png (648x798, 605.31K)

Who actually believe that anyone pays anyone to defend trump?

Keep talking OP. You got a long way to go, just to crawl back up to where you were before the open invite to all immigrants.

1/10

Attached: Trump_Assad_Maga.png (1000x500, 822.44K)

Israel pays it's citizen to defend Trump

Attached: mixcode_s.png (750x500 3.04 KB, 247.46K)

Fuck off.

Official Trump Hate thread:

The thread is endorsed by Hasbara the whole Zig Forums team who had this to say about it:
"I very much approve of Trump hate threads, they are entertaining and enlightening, unlike me, hahaha."
― Imkikey, roach mascot of Zig Forums

"I love to post in Trump Hate threads, they really activate my shriveled almonds."
― Pigfarmer Jim

''"Trump hate threads are awesome and they didn't even pay me to say that."'
― Codemonkey

Attached: 89097ed44f6d837d14593cf08252a95e994540036bc007ddb3bb537c4549b870.png (645x592, 23.38K)

I told you guys, the Sanhedrin is going down. As Moses told Joshua in the book. He can only trust two out of the 10 scouts. That means, you can only trust 2/10 Jews. Netanhyu was involved in the twin towers, and Saudi Arabia was complicit in the death of U.S. citizens. The Sanhedrin will personally pay for this, as it is the will of THE free man that guides fate on Earth.

It all makes sense now. 8ch is run by kikes for kikes.

Based

Attached: 1544125717313.png (575x376, 14.14K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP. You magakikes are going to hang. Nothing you've said is falsifiable. Its all conjecture and predictions. Kys.

Attached: jidf1.jpg (615x672, 92.18K)

Roflllll

PM Netanhyu is literally getting taken out of power by a political coup in Israel BRO. You can based these nuts on your forehead.

You know that graphic has been debunked a million a times, right? Trump financed his own campaign and received less donations, because he attended less fundraisers. Why do you keep reposting these images? I mean, everything you do is pointless, nothing you've ever done had any lasting impact on the world, but you keep doing it.

Official Trump Hate thread:

Attached: 4bcb70ba662f36db7583814e5322e7986ed93b53582277d73c5cf3c161cb7fd4.png (962x960, 977.2K)

Nigger please the writing is on the wall
npr.org/2019/02/19/695954246/trump-officials-tried-to-rush-nuclear-technology-to-saudis-house-panel-finds
archive.is/cIspe
express.co.uk/news/world/1094519/Iran-news-israel-war-Mike-Pence-holocaust-nazi-germany-donald-trump-sanctions-Fateh
usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2019-03-06/trumps-saudi-ambassador-nominee-argues-iran-threat-outweighs-human-rights-concerns
politico.eu/article/iran-tries-to-run-out-the-clock-as-trump-bears-down-donald-trump-bejamin-netanyahu/
theconversation.com/venezuela-crisis-is-the-hidden-consequence-of-saudi-arabias-oil-price-war-82178
cnbc.com/2018/08/22/saudi-arabia-calls-off-aramco-ipo-and-disbands-advisers-reuters-reports.html

Are you ok user?

What wall you fucking kike? You've been screaming of an impending war with Iran since Trump took office. All Trump is doing instead is shitposting on twitter and pissing off media/pentagon/deep state kikes. Give a day, time, season, when is Trump going to go to war with Iran?

And? Saudi getting nukes means Iran will have to get one too by hook or by crook. It will also give a reason to not defend nuclear armed Saudis anymore. Also, MBS seems to be aligned with anti-Salafist ideologies. Kikes don't like that. I have noticed there's been a downtrend of large scale terrorist attacks in the last two years.
Neocons gonna neocon. Pence is a kike slave who would have gone to war with Iran the moment he was elected.
More neocon blabbering. Rest of the links repeat the same garbage that has been repeated since fucking 80s on Iran. No war in sight.

Sorry Shlomo. No Joe Biden 2020 for you.

Attached: Rouhani kek.jpg (1280x720, 65.19K)

Real unemployment rate at 8%.

White unemployment never recovered to late 1960s level.

No border wall.

Fuck Trump.

Attached: ethniccleansing3.jpg (1156x1158, 1.74M)

Is this a joke post or genuine disinformation shilling?

Cry more shill

Could have framed that better. What I meant to say is establishment RNC have lost control of the base. Neocons are going out of fashion.

Attached: schumer other country.jpg (768x467, 62.73K)

there will be 100 more threads showing how (((drumpf))) will destroy america
you can't stop it

obligatory

Attached: 4c1adc054cef0907f625b1bf9b3abb74493b1e28cd98a52dc21a3cf718c5c193.jpg (1075x769, 210.25K)

Trump doesn't really have anything to do with that. That process was well underway, largely percolating from the intellectual work and writings of paleocons [Buchanan, Scheuer, Paul] during the Bush administration itself. Trump was just trying to ape, but also mollify, arguments that could be interpreted similarly by people who wanted to hear it and then try to leverage his manufactured cult of personality back into a neocon revival.

Trump isn't anti-neocon at all. The US is legitimately losing power and the ability to assert the neoconservative agenda. Trump was tasked with trying to motivate/dupe the public back into it and he has been an abject failure. That's why he has so viscerally stepped up his anti-White rhetoric.

If you fight for Trump, you are a traitor. That is all.

Attached: triple amputee.png (533x500, 602.05K)

You have an entire fucking board for your retarded bullshit.
Go back there.
>>>/qresearch/

This entire post is nothing but mental gymnastics and and coping conjecture
Plus this is all despite the fact Iran has no nuclear capabilities despite kvetching about it. As for the rest of your Saudi statement, pic related.

archive.fo/b8SU6
archive.fo/oHl30
archive.fo/Jp6uf
youtube.com/watch?v=4mScWWtRfGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmffEQmKr8
youtube.com/watch?v=onNzrNEFs1E

Whom Trump has associated himself with and has weight in decision making
You don't seem to understand this. Israel wants war with Iran. Rhetoric and foreign policy in the Middle East from the US since that time has reflected this. Even if Trump himself is not signing the declaration of war, he is setting the stage for it through his actions.

Attached: saudi arabia and israel.jpg (990x662, 94.6K)

Seems pretty obvious. He shit on his base and lost support. Basically did the opposite of everything that he said/implied he would do. Now, just before the next election, he can send the US to war with Iran. He won't likely be replaced during war time. The kikes will get everything that they want.

But Trump isn't perfect in every single way and hasn't solved all of our problems in two years with no help!

Attached: Trump Adelson.jpg (651x735 3.01 MB, 550.66K)

Holy shit these mossad faggots are still posting here
Please piss right the fuck off kike

Attached: 1517912817981.jpg (550x490, 50.86K)

So this staged photo is supposed to make me believe you? Try harder.

BASTE

Attached: Sheldon-Adelson.jpg (1961x840, 1.23M)

Don and Shel Don are like two peas in a pod.

Attached: trumpcucks.png (604x597, 395.04K)

I don't believe your post. But I do believe more pressure is the answer.

Tensions are not high enough.

The whole point of electing a billionaire was so he couldn't be bribed with things like consulting positions. How does he show his face to leaders like based Kim after such pathetic displays of bootlicking?

This LARP shit is dumb.

The government program that created you is dumb.

K.

I think the ones really trying to spin things are the ones trying to ignore stuff like:
timesofisrael.com/trump-iran-can-do-what-they-want-in-syria/

Yes, any time Trump says something nice about the Jews they are quick to applaud him, but they still appear very alarmed by other stuff he says or does regarding their interests.

What is more likely:
1) Trump plays pro-Jew to avoid alienating bluepilled Boomers
2) Israel plays anti-Trump to keep Zig Forums on Trump's side.

What wars?
America wasn't in any wars when he came to power, remember?

Afghanistan was the closest and he put more of our guys in there to protect the CIA poppy fields.

Attached: Winning_.jpg (1236x2808, 567.11K)

You're splitting semantic hairs, Obama started en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American-led_intervention_in_Iraq_(2014–present)#United_States_ground_forces

Should have voted for Kim.

What Trump actually said:

Neither is especially likely. The notion that Trump 'plays pro-jew' is laughable in its own right, and Israel is never REALLY anti-Trump, they just use media to pressure him to continue to serve Israeli interests (just like jews do everywhere with every politician).

Now, you tell me, which is more likely:
1) Trump plays soft on Iran in the media because Europe and half the US population don't give a shit about it like his Israeli partners do.
2) Trump is actually super-chill with Iran doing whatever they want in Syria and only pretends to suck jew cock on a regular basis because muh chess.

Sage for paid shill thread.
Total control remains.
Total control remains.
You're brain damaged.
Every day more casus belli are invented.
Not only is your statement false, you're not even trying.
archive.is/xCj1C
All of them left in Syria.
Not even close.

Attached: ac8b2af5a7b9ced41e63c4f56f058d93a09defddcecae840edbe0aa9e0b6d27f.png (800x800, 290.82K)

And Trump said he would pull our guys out, but he didn't, he sent more in there.

You're conflating issues.
I didn't say he STARTED the war - I said there was only one place we were at war, which was in response to someone else implying Trump 'ended the wars', there having only been one 'war' in play for the US when Trump came to power, which he didn't end, but expanded.

How could he? Its basically a dog shit bullet to the brain at this point for his narrative.

Attached: Trump's Pledge to Jewry.mp4 (640x360 6.46 MB, 7.81M)

Not to mention it's only fucking 2,000 troops, which is fucking nothing. We barely have our foot in Syria's door in the first place.

Attached: 111021071034-us-troops-in-iraq-chart-story-top.jpg (640x360, 25.11K)

I never said anything about Syria you fucking shill.
We're talking about Afghanistan.
There were 14,000 US troops in Afghanistan as of mid-February.

Further, of the ~2,000 that were in Syria, they've been reduced to about 400, leaving nearly 500 men as bait for a planned conflict with Iran. Its really underhanded, very cruel.

It's not nothing. It's a tripwire for jewish aggression in a country that doesn't want them there that never attacked us.

Who will stay there for years. Then be bolstered with "only" 2000 more troops when another (((chem weapons attack))) happens. Then add another 4000 just to be safe. In 5 years that 2000 will be 20,000.

wut

Attached: The_Outer_Limits_-_1963_Seasons_-_Intro_-_HD.webm (434x652 13.28 MB, 310.14K)

Nah, they brought it down to 400 to leave a tripwire, and - this part is also important - they shuffled those forces into Iraq instead of bringing them home.

Assuming that a Iran war would ever happen is fucking stupid. Not enough willing participants. This isn't 2003 anymore user.

Samefag?

>2000 more troops when another (((chem weapons attack))) happens
So this is 3 different (((anons))) saying the exact same fucking argument, but worded differently.

Attached: 733.png (584x552, 776.31K)

Also, I didn't mention chemical weapons at all.

Attached: Untitled2.png (1218x540, 222.48K)

Attached: 2003Whatarewedoing.png (1788x806, 2.3M)

Trump doesnt care about boomers you dumbfuck.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

That area in the south of syria is not fsa territory dumbfuck
THAT IS THE AMERICAN NO-FLY ZONE WHERE THE LAST REMAINING BASE OPERATES FROM WHICH COINCIDENTALLY BORDERS IRAQ YOU FUCKING TROGLODYTE

You come off as ESL here, I can't understand what the fuck you're even trying to say.
Take a breath, figure out your narrative, structure it in good English, and then try again.

He's not stupid you dolt, he's LARPing to try to get you upset.
And its clearly working.

I wish I understood penninsula gook. I liked the part where he shooed them away, he looked pissed or concerned they couldn't swim kek

You're still flying over my point like it's fucking Kansas.

Attached: 2006main_1200.jpg (1200x806, 120.42K)

Attached: Trump State of the Union - Muh Iran.mp4 (1280x720, 3.34M)

Maybe that's because your point is shit and you're a LARPing aggitationigger?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1182x1178, 143.87K)

Why would someone do that?

/thread

Checked for many reasons.

Some people just have very very sad lives, and get off on such LARP.
Others have stronger ideological motivations, potentially even employment based motivations.

In this case, my guess a bit of both.

I just realized something btw:

>apnews.com/0a8f9c71d59c4e8e8df33d0470654bfc

>BEIRUT (AP) — Two U.S. service members and two American civilians were among those killed in an explosion while conducting a patrol in Syria on Wednesday, the U.S. military said, an attack that came less than a month after U.S. President Donald Trump announced his intention to withdraw troops from the war-torn country.

Well, that explains the low 'troop' numbers in Syria - we're doing it off the books for the most part!
The citizenry will get angry if they see high numbers of US troops in there… But we don't have to tell them anything about the number private 'civilian' mercenaries!

Very very sneaky.

The hebes get college credit for it.

Some actually do, yes.

WHERE IS THE WALL, NIGGER?
No war in shitholestan doesn't really matter when there are still 50,000 beanpeople sauntering across the border every month.

I came here to laugh at you, Trump wants war with Iran so much
Though you have a slight point that Trump doing the warmongering has made liberals forget the Obama years and pretend they were anti-War all along, even if it's just for Venesuala