The Absolute State of IBM

Who owns this company? I have rarely seen a company more cucked than IBM. Their social media is run by complete whacko NPCs. This is a computer company?

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-181537.png (1440x2176, 1.59M)

IBM just gave me the run-around for one year when I appealed to their customer support, before finally telling me their product isn't able to integrate a reverse proxy using PKI authentication. A fucking year. For some reason when the ticket was closed I didn't receive any invitation to complete a short customer satisfaction survey.
evidently, too busy being pegged by some sheboon to perform any calculations

Absolutely Cucked

Attached: ibmcuck.png (1440x2382, 1.9M)

outdated services

Attached: ibm.jpg (1440x2176 878.56 KB, 917.07K)

Attached: 53367924_1498032010327265_3309536605265461248_n.jpg (200x221, 12.18K)

People like Trump.

wtf a nigger

If each employee doesn't obey, they get fired and lose their home, their family, their very future.

They are paid to obey. Not to think.

That is the nature of all monetary incentives. Employees are paid in order to obey.

Obey or do not receive money. That is the true golden rule.

So the orignal golden rule hasn't changed?

lol

Attached: pajeet.jpg (1440x2176, 420.83K)

Again. They are shutting down capitalism in accordance with the upcoming economical shutdown, thanks to jewish usury (debt). They're deliberately weakening the infrastructure of everything, stuffing the system with incompetence to accelerate the downfall, and use any chance they get to fish for a violent response so that they can incarcerate as many dissidents as possible before the global wars are hitting off.

Source?

It's full of dirty streetshitters.

Jews, must be taken down when the war takes place

IBM's R&D is in Israel. They've put backdoors only Israel can access in everything.

There used to be a good marketing slogan, "No one ever got fired for buying IBM." It should now be the opposite.

Back in the 90's my colleagues and I ridiculed the forced diversity in its advertisements and personnel; in the days before American style race obsession had taken hold in our country. We used to refer to it as 'IBM Diversity'.

Thomas J. Watson, IBM Chairman, Valley Lodge 109, Rochester, NY

Attached: 20190309_181121.jpg (1440x2176, 879.47K)

Everyone never got hired for selling IBM?

That marketing slogan never worked. "If you hire IBM you hire subhumans." That's the legitimate one.

t. euro engineer

this isnt news
IBM hired niggers back in the 40s and 50s, in the 80s IBM pretty much made diversity an issue, I think it was them that first initiated hiring freezes based on race because they didnt have dindus in high positions

What if, now hear me out:
What if kikes are pushing niggers, spics, women, and foreigners into STEM to prevent white men from developing anti-kike AI?

… this is about to become good.

Oh ya

Attached: microsoft-print050302.jpg (1000x667, 446.07K)

Attached: Before_HR_edit.png (1440x2176, 1.76M)

those are about the most generic diversity slogans possible
probably generated with advanced quantum computing AI courtesy of IBM
guy on left: "they'll make me work without pay for a year if i don't hold this"

that shit was written by a woman… probably in their HR department, probably a white women judging by the quality and that it isn't childishly exaggerated, like a lot of POC handwriting is. So a white woman wrote this shit about diversity and intersectionality and handed it to tariq the token bbc python "coder" who spent his affirmative action money on a 14kt gold chain necklace that be paid 24kt prices for from the mall jeweler.

and what is with the fucking bee? Is that supposed to mean something? they write "Be Equal" and put a bee picture there. ridiculous..

Back to IBM, they clearly overpaid for Red Hat, and they are going to drive it into the ground. They are late to the cloud game and there is no chance they can compete with microsoft and amazon unless they sell services and contracts for way below cost, further fucking up their company. Might be a good short opportunity for you stock traders here.

Thanks microsoft, way to alienate your biggest customer.

IBM's computing division is owned by Lenovo (CHINKS)

What a wonderful system, especially when jews own the money printers. Protect it, so they throw you some scraps.

Owners, not a main puppet.

I have no equals.

Ching chong quit fucking with the soda machines.

think progressive stack

"Will suck dick for crack"

Attached: 0e329868f6443847b9c865592237e2da3336ad09a014d51e4c884814fbc4df47a.png (1440x2176, 2.52M)

I miss the days when IBM made rifles to kill JAPS, Nazis and commies. Even batman used one…

Attached: 60057-0-1450820640.jpg (436x448, 111.89K)

the shareholders, you cuck
they are implicated in finance, defense, and government and heavily state-subsidized. Are you surprised that a huge firm is doing neolib diversity bs?

Fighting real nazis is practically a national pastime. ANTIFA can go jump off a bridge.

you niggers get me. be my friend, u nigger.

IBM produced a really good font over the past two years.
Their cloud is shit.

this is a shit op, gtfo retard.