White 'Patriot' In Pennsylvania Puts Up Billboard Declaring 'Whites Have Rights, Too'

John Placek believes there is one human race and told WPXI in Pittsburgh that he's using the billboard to create a dialogue.

archive.is/RGutg

The owner of a digital billboard featuring three different ads that many deem divisive has gone on the defensive, asserting the messages were meant to provoke thought and conversation rather than hate.

This week, motorists along Route 422 in Worthington, Pennsylvania, were greeted by a new billboard displaying three slides: "Whites Have Rights, Too," "‘Black Racists' Men and Women in Congress" and a third featuring actor Jussie Smollett, who is mixed race and currently being investigated for allegedly falsifying a police report.

Pennsylvania resident and self-proclaimed "patriot" John Placek, who is white, maintains that he is not a bigot for purchasing the ad space for his messages. Instead, he asserts the billboard is meant to provoke "conversation," according to Pittsburgh outlet WPXI.

"Racism is misunderstood in America and I want to have the conversation," Placek stated.

For clarity, the blacked out sections of the image are dead pixels on the billboard itself.

The conversation, however, is not going as Placek hoped.

In particular, his "Black Racists" slide featuring several members of the US House of Representatives (all Democrats) such as Ilhan Omar, Maxine Waters and even civil rights leader John Lewis, has drawn extreme criticism from the American public on and offline.

Despite Placek telling the outlet he believes there is one race — the human race — his negative portrayal of Smollett and black representatives makes many question his intent. Nevertheless the Worthington resident stands by his assertion that he wants to bring "unity" to the nation.

"We gotta get people talking," he said. "We gotta get them excited. And that's what I've done. The board was never meant to hurt anybody. I would never do that. I'm a patriot. I'm an American. Period."

"We need to get over. I'm black. You’re white. You're Hispanic. Who cares?" Placek said. "I don't care about that. I do care about how you act and how you stand for my flag, our flag."

At least one Pittsburgh-area passerby finds Placek's statement offensive.

"I don't see it as thought-provoking," Michael Allshouse told WPXI. "I don't see it as instigating thoughtful discussion as much as it is provoking and agitating."

Placek said he owns two more billboards and hasn't yet decided how he'd use them.

archive.is/OKwa0

Attached: th (1)

Lets get together, drag that bigot out and stone him to death

this! lets take a walk to his house and burn it down.

My name is Dean Collins, everyone else post your names so we can confirm who is who.

that settles it

My name is Billy Warren, and I live with my wife Tracy at 1925 Rodney Street, High Ridge, MO.

I also had this idea to provoke conversation on genital mutilation. Buy a billboard in Smallville, Hinterland America and watch the sparks fly. Something like 'All GENITAL MUTILATION is wrong' or something like that, with an image of a crying baby boy. +50 pts if you find a billboard near a middle or high school. We must accept psychological warfare as a legitimate tool under these conditions.

kek

MURDER YOUR LOCAL JOURNALIST

^

#LearnToMurder

GOOD IDEA user. I SUPPORT THE MURDER OF THE PRESS

We need to make this meme a reality.

Attached: white phosphorus grenades gaza.jpg (800x500, 75.55K)

No feds we need to
SHOOT YOU LOCAL POLICE
with a video camera

My name is Jeff Noven and I m a spook living in Berkeley originally from Monterey.

He's just another civic nationalist. If he causes butthurt and moves the conversation where I want it to go then great, but he is not right about anything. If he really wanted to cause butthurt his sign would read, "why don't non-jews have any rights?"

Checked.

Chelsea Van Valkenburg here. Gonna see if I can fuck the guy to take it down

White man is handicapped by his natural altruism. This man has good intentions and my love goes out to him even though he is a retarded piece of shit. Perhaps now he realises niggers are to dumb for conversation.
There is your new IOTBW.

This fool probably thinks Jews are white

Based civ nat

Attached: df272bbcd41342fca56a39fb85c39e7129122a49.jpg (737x1071, 278.96K)

Bait thread and fuck the boomer traitor.
That mentality is literally what has doomed the country.

That's a quote.

this

Subversive kike false flag.

Literal CIAniggers.

Top kek for the picture

Ask me how I know you're new here.

Fuckit. Start watching "The Greatest Story Never Told" then move on to "David Cole Inside Auschwitz" and then read everything written by George Lincoln Rockwell (if your brain is too addled by zoomer degeneracy like fortnite and TikTok to look up a list online, then you need to read "White Power" and then "This Time The World" at the very least. Free pdfs can be found on google and read on your phone).
Standard advice for newfags has been to lurk for two years. But with all the shit in the catalog and our descent into another 4chan cesspool, I don't know anymore. Request a reading list in the sticky and read everything on it I guess.

Attached: newfags.jpg (450x337, 27.13K)

you haven't read siege, have you?

DSA/Antifa/RNR have a presence in Picksburgh. I wonder if they're going to fuck with John. He's a fair distance away from the city.

Just because you can laugh at life doesn't mean you're not redpilled on the JQ user.

He's not a Nazi faggot for the Jews, so no.

People keep forgetting the next steps: see who freaks out, name them, call them stupid and racist, and laugh at them.

The other side adds "call their employers and get them fired" but we don't have the clout to do that yet.

#murder

Attached: 1549415776663.jpg (1042x1200, 225.33K)

You. Brilliant plan tbh. :^)

Pittsburgh is absolutely filled with kikes, niggers, and trannies. This is going to get a lot of attention.

All the same kike…

If you love your children, you will teach them that 270,000 jews died in the entire holocaust. When the army of sjws, blacks , lesbians, fags, cucks, and trannies threaten to expel, flunk, or beat your kid, just cite ernst zundel, robert faurisson, david irving, codoh.com, etc. Dont stop your intellectual assault until their semitic disinfo is purged from your child's school. I wish this would have been done for me 20 years ago, but my father was too busy beating me and then shooting up heroin to give a shit.

Attached: 75adfb298ecee5b7c5c0435037f1c840154b9edf4251fd9f86e11fcae3e389bd.jpg (1056x1805 360.64 KB, 761.67K)

Try again.

I saw a truck with that statement on a giant decal across the back windshield. I approved.

Takes balls because we're rife with drug dealing shitskins from NY, NJ, and Baltimore

There was no such thing as a jewish holocaust during WWII and 270k is a very generous estimate. 70-120k is a more reasonable number with the deaths due to general wartime violence and starvation/typhus.

The real hall of cost was the Holodomor with a minimum estimate of around 7 million Ukrainian christians dead. Some estimates go as high as 15 million. And this doesn't even scratch the surface of the other 100 million+ deaths around the world due to jewish communism during the 20th century.

sage for retarded boomer thread

I learned about this is in History 101. I can't remember the text. My prof was redpilled on the JQ as Judaism has had an important influence on Western Civilization. Not a good one though.

He literally said. "IT WAS THE JEWS IT WAS THE JEWS IT WAS THE JEWS" in class. That stuck out for some of us. I was really anti-religion at the time and it didn't start really making sense to me until fairly recently.

We should teach our kids that Jews are not to be trusted. There's no question about this.

They're maintainer at best. And by they I mean Japanese. The rest are literally subhuman demons.

kill anyone with out of state plates tbh
t. pafag

wew asshat you are fucking retarded, i heard a guy say to you, that you personally should murder federal judges

Attached: 0a5e20a789bc5ab593477c5fe458440c2fc1b5a5cdef36f8032af6b7cc0e893c.gif (255x174, 397.89K)

Agreed, kids should be taught the basics like "with Jews, you loose" ect.

I'd actually like to learn this.

electrocution?