OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Obama was a smiling murderer, says Ilhan Omar

archive.fo/TzNKP
rt.com/usa/453372-omar-barack-obama-murder/

These kikes don't know what they brought upon themselves. They brought in Somalis to go to war with white Americans in Minnesota and Michigan, and now they suddenly find their own shit being kicked. We should support this chaos.

Attached: a122e930171.png (768x432, 95.21K)

Even the jews didnt realize that they themselves are indeed white people

I think they're using Omar to say this so they can put further limits on free speech. Imagine going to jail for just asking certain questions, or straightening your arm in a particular way.

Still a shitskin, not one of ours so for all I care she can go down with the kikes, this is a disgrace to the founding founders who were all white, having jews and shitskins leading the countries politics for their own agenda, which is not a white ethno national orientated agenda, which is a absoulety disgrace, i would go right now and start a riot in D.C but without at least a couple of thousand people it would be useless, I'm sick and tired of watching this crap and not being able to do nothing, we need more ballsy people like bowers(not the killing part though) but to go straight to D.C and start rioting by the thousands willing to die there for our fucking country, and if anyone calls me a larper or a kike or a glownigger then fuck you too because you pussies are part of the problem!!! I'm angry in the shit we are in, why are we so calm and still waiting??!!! Wtf are we waiting for??!!!

CUCKSERVATIVES ARE OUTRAGED

Attached: oh9y8ihu.png (768x972 109.77 KB, 282.81K)

This is how you know we've failed

Attached: what americans will look like by 2060.jpg (483x720, 37.54K)

The kikes are fucking genociding us, anything that weakens them or their system is a positive.

Attached: 1435790240267.jpg (1200x630, 238.43K)

/ournigger/
unironically

Oh. I don’t want to say too much, but I might be impressed.

(you are unworthy of these dubs)
She's Somalia's nigger. And I'd like to send her back there with you in tow.

this
Omar is earning my money. She will get a check for her next campaign.

they really earn the cuckservative title

American koshervatism is dead

Fucking 10/10 post. Ilhan Omar is kicking ass and taking names only a few weeks into Congress. It's amazing to watch.

Attached: thumbs-up.gif (176x176, 3M)

Omar for prez, tbh

This. We thrust an aryan white man into office, and he immediately sucked Israel's dick. The kike menace must be dislodged, or all is lost anyways. Putting Omar into office is like chemotherapy.

This woman is single-handedly drawing the battle lines for this election cycle. All attention is on AOC, but Ilhan Omar is the one stirring things up.

Attached: ice-cream-shop-1940s.jpg (550x723, 54.09K)

i thought obongo was also a muslim? whats up with this infighting?

Based brother fucker

Reminder, they push the brother-marriage lie because Omar refused their bribes. The origin of the story is David Goldstein at PJ Media, which is a Mossad front.

Onigger only cares about whats best for Onigger

At worst, she filed fraudulent paperwork to take advantage of the immigration system. She is not actually married to her brother. If you want to talk about sexual degeneracy, we can talk Epstein and pals (includes Trump) adulterers (also includes Trump) and kikes (again, include Trump).

The absolute dumpster fire that is the Democratic Party.

Maximum profit from this.

Attached: ethniccleasing11.jpg (1156x1416, 1.78M)

here's why you're a faggot. she has ALL TYPES OF PRIVILEGE which protects her from the consequences any White Man would face for saying half of what she says. one thing i hate is people saying this brother-fucker has more balls than us. no she doesnt.

the left can win a fair debate or any type of physical fight, but they do have the status quo on their side (because the MSM is on their side) and they effectively 9/10 have the entire legal system on their side as well.

its not that we are cowards, and they are brave. quite the opposite actually. its that the us government is tyrannically anti-White, and we all know that. if we were organized this would be less of a threat, but Whites are just as individualized as ever. most WN still dont even have a real racial consciousness, because they take cues from the enemy and throw each other under the bus all the time.

whites are not united in this shit country. this is why we are getting buttfucked.

Attached: parroting fag meme liberal edgy antifa revolutionary.jpg (811x511, 42.92K)

*cant

Sounds like good advice, fellow white

i think every fucking boomer in america disagrees with you

You ever name the Jew in public? How about set the Based Jews of the Daily Wire to maximum kvetch? No? Okay then. Post a pic when you've got Ben Shapiro half as mad as he is right now.

YOU HAVE A FUCKING CONTAINMENT THREAD FOR YOUR FUCKING GLOBALIST NIGGER; USE IT

has nothing to do with what i said kike. nice derail.

JIDF
STOP PUSHING YOUR MUSLIM NIGGERS ON Zig Forums

Attached: MUSLIM ACID ATTACK.jpg (620x413, 53.89K)

Stfu you disgusting shitskin loving piece of shit, I can tell that You're a mongrel who has no love for his white brothers, how dare you attack one of your brothers you traitorous bastard, she's not going to do nothing, unless we have someone who is legitimately a white ethno nationalist and will attack the jews that are destroying the country nothing will change for our cause, you are fucking delusional traitor who thinks that if anyone slightly makes the jew twitch a bit that they're going to take them down and turn this country into white nation with christian values, you're an idiot traitorous scum to our ethno nationalist movement, fuck you, you shitskin loving amerimutt mongrel, FUCK YOU AND HEIL VICTORY!!!!

Koshervatives

Then why don't you start taking some action instead of bitching at everyone else? You larping cuckold faggot.

SAGE AND REPORT DUPLICATE MUSLIM NIGGER THREADS

JIDF WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR 'BASED' MUSLIM NIGGER PUPPETS

Attached: nigger muslim child beheading man implimenting sharia.png (640x365, 70.79K)

MUSLIM NIGGERS ARE RAPING YOUR KIDS; BUT YOU SHOULD ALL GET BEHIND THIS ONE…BECAUSE IT ONLY WANTS TOTALLY OPEN BOARDERS AND GUN CONTROL

Attached: 11 year old girlraped by muslims.jpg (801x420, 38.59K)

Trump is jewish on his father's side. Yet another topic that earned month-long bans back in 2016.

That’s not my kid and that’s not how “borders” is spelled.

they are on the way out

would you like some cheese with your whine?

Are these your best arguments for not even trying to put in any effort? Why do you make the bold assumption that everyone except you must be weak? Why do you present yourself as some especially 'woke' figure who has all the solutions, while everyone else is doing wrong?

Yeah, no shit, and right now Omar is using this to turn their sword back on them and they're panicking like hell over it. What have you done? What have you tried to do? Why would you look a gift horse in the mouth when a third party is literally giving you the tools to attack the enemy, and an excuse to push the blame off of yourself? You're watching two Democrats fight right now and one just dropped a gun, and according to your logic, you shouldn't pick up that gun and turn it on the bigger threat because 'I'm white and powerless'. Stop fucking projecting and man up.

*he seems to scream as he's taken down*

If they are such an imminent threat, why isn't anyone invading Birmingham or Jersey City to round them? It would exponentially more efficient than "fighting them over there so we don't fight them over here after we let their whole family in on chain migration".

It's almost like someone wants an ever-present prop in John Q. Public's visual space.

NIGGERS BITCHES ARE BASED ANONS; NIGGERS NEED TO RULE OVER YOU; ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE BACKED UP BY KIKES AND PUT INTO POSITIONS OF POWER BY KIKES; NEVER MIND THE 68 AVERAGE IQ; NIGGER WOMEN SHOULD RULE OVER YOU

ALL NIGGER/CHIMPANZEES ARE BASED ANONS

Attached: meet nigger killing other niggers.jpg (780x438, 115.23K)

Obama was /ourguy/ on Zig Forums before Republicans took over it.

KILL
THESE
FUCKING
INVADERS
YOU
FUCKING
PIECE
OF
SHIT

FUCKING BLOODLETTING ALREADY!!!

Attached: rabbi sholomo ettinger mossad agent islam.jpg (480x549, 42.81K)

You trusted him because you were an idiot, if he doesn't state the Jewish control of the media and the monetary system and politics then he is not ours and is a traitor, get that through your head and stop being so oblivious, if he doesn't mention the kike then his a kike lover

Lurk more. Muslims and Jews are two sides of the same anti-white semitic coin.

Totally an organic Zig Forums poster.

Hey guys,

Fellow white supremacist here. Where does this dirty MUSLIM get off speaking badly about the President of the United States? We ought to send her and her anti-American friends packing back to Somalia!

This is why I'm supporting Donald Trump in 2020, and will be volunteering to help him campaign.

Sincerely,

A Proud White Man

#Trump2020

Attached: skinheads.jpg (1280x720, 67.48K)

We have reached a new low, you know it's gotten so bad when we're cheering for a muslim shitskin, oh god all mighty help us, we're so goddam screwed

You dumb nigger. There is no other side of the shekel. Jews are in a class by themselves. Mudslime filth, especially the African variety, is along for the ride.

Faggot.

Attached: Gigantic_Faggot.jpg (720x960, 156.63K)

This is what it looks like when Jews feel control of whites slipping away:

I don't know. Illiterate niggers who can't spell "they're" like whites?

Be veeeeery careful Zig Forums, do not fall for the same trap again as Trump (and to a lesser degree, Randlet), we tend to obsess over what they say and overlook what they DO. They learned very effectively that the easiest way to disarm us to throw us some morsels as far as pushing our narrative… but then when we're distracted by the wordy-words they pass concrete legislation that continues to fuck over the White race. If it were up to me, discussing things these politicians SAY instead of what they DO, should be a bannable offense.

Wordy-words are retarded distractions for niggers and faggots.

Attached: 1514855332833.jpg (1024x768, 137.51K)

zzzzzzzzzzzz

That strange feeling when one of the only few politics in the world at the moment who I do not hate is a muslim woman…
I'll eat a kebbab as a tribute.

They misunderstood, it was a “source of inspiration, hope and change” to see him go. ;)

Such hell is called Europe… :(

Hope she sees this, bro.

She's not making campaign promises, and she's not running for president. I don't really care much about her voting record, she is one of 438 people in the House of Representatives. What she is doing right now outweighs all of that.

Believe me, user. She's running for president any time soon.

You're way of thinking is anti-nationalist and you're part of the problem

DIRTY NIGGER MUSLIM CUNTS SHOULD RULE OVER YOU ANONS

YOU DESERVE NOTHING BETTER THAN TO BE THE SLAVE OF NIGGERS

Attached: own it.jpg (600x385, 19.01K)

test

Attached: California_Enters_the_Warp.png (906x378 1.67 MB, 2.26M)

aaand he switched to Tor

KIKES LOVE TO BAN FREE SPEECH, EVEN HERE

NO ONE SHALL ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE NIGGER WHORE SHOULD NOT BE IN A POSITION OF LEADERSHIP OVER OUR PEOPLE.

NIGGERS DON'T EVEN BELONG IN A ZOO, THEY BELONG IN THE GROUND, NOT IN POLITICS

She's doing more to fight Jewish power than you ever will.

kill yourself

THAT IS A FUNNY WAY OF SAYING THAT SHE IS SUCKING KIKE COCK

THAT MUSLIM CUNT WAS LITERALLY PUT INTO POWER BY KIKES/SEMITES

SHE IS A FOREIGN NIGGER CUNT WHO DOES NOT BELONG IN A POSITION OF POWER IN OUR NATION

The amount of (((fellow white people))) ITT is fucking staggering.

Attached: Shalom fellow white man.mp4 (568x320, 4.02M)

That's why the Cohenservative party is trying to censure her right?

Died in 1945 and was replaced by a multicultural Jewish empire, which true pro-whites work to weaken and destroy. Better to work with anyone who will radically weaken it than those who would protect the (((status quo))). With the end of the US empire, European whites will once again have control of their destiny, and American whites can build something of value, rather than be trapped in a state of subjection to International Jewry.

GET LYNCHED YOU FUCKING NIGGER

I wish Trump would just up. Just cancel the Twitter account. We get it. Israel owns you, your family, your everything and we can't fight back. Congratulations already.

Whiter than you, Chaim.

That webm always hits me hard. Deep down, i always had a feeling of "its just shitposting".

But when i watch that i get this uneasy feeling of "we really do have to kill them all, don't we".

Fucking creeps me the fuck out.

YOU ARE A FUCKING KIKE
The (((Islamic slave trade))) was the worst crime on the history of this planet and you are cuing up for round two…I SWEAR TO GOD IF I COULD KILL YOU MYSELF I WOULD

That's what America's $7,000 per minute to Israel goes toward - another mossad agent like in the documentary about subversion in UK politics.

Makes sense, moshe.

Yes, user. There will be no peace until they are all dead. Look at what they are doing to this board. Pushing their niggers as rulers over us.

Fuck off dude. We need all the help we can get when it comes to freeing ourselves from the global Jewish oligarchy.

Niggers, shitskins, chinks and poo’s we shall all bind togeather to eliminate international Jewry togeather. Once the menace is dealt with we can all live in our respective ethnostates free from outside (((influences))).

If they didn't fear white man they wouldn't have infested our governments like a bunch of parasitical insects.

Hyperbole

This guy gets it

"This guy gets it" was meant for

Sage for double

The only thing these subhumans are going to kill IS YOU AT INTERNATIONAL JEWERY's REQUEST…AND YOU ARE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO RECOGNIZE THAT THEY ARE DIRECTED BY THE FUCKING KIKES AND THEY ARE GOING TO GENOCIDE YOU ON COMMAND. muh multiculturalism…I can FELL the IQ leaking out of this fucking kiked up board.

her retardedly disproportionate Somali district had nothing to do with it goy!

Where are all the high-IQ whites in Congress putting the JQ to the public? Give us a list, or even a single name.

It's afraid.

YOU KIKES BOTH FUCKING KNOW THAT THERE IN NO ONE 'IN GOVERNMENT' WHO IS ON THE SIDE OF EUROPEANS…THEY WANT TO GENOCIDE US, NOT STICK UP FOR US

If you ask a man in a bank, "Are you going to rob this bank?" he'll laugh. He doesn't know what you're fucking talking about. What the fuck.
If you ask a bank robber before he pulls his gun, "Are you going to rob this bank?" he'll sweat. Become nervous. He's a hostile entity and he's been found out. He needs to run. He needs to look for an escape route.

The rhetoric displayed by the man in the video indicates he is a hostile entity, to be considered an enemy combatant.

The Jewish question is rhetoric oriented propaganda designed for the explicit purpose of acting as a front, a scapegoat. That man was conditioned his entire life to believe in his anti-European standpoint; I'm not discounting the truth of the stereotypical Jew, because it is true, however, his uneasiness indicates he feels threatened. Don't make the mistake of taking their pettiness for granted, they are even more malleable and susceptible to identity politics because they bear, maintain, and relish their identity as a standing group, something Europeans do not possess topically(yet). Such is the nature of the front, the core of the matter is to establish European identity. This is not a Jewish endeavor, as they understand the strength of identifying factors and the group unity it provides, to the extent of trusting your brothers implicitly even across language barriers, and they would thus not desire a standing European identity. They actively seek to dissolve it via their malleable nature, having been possessed entirely by some ulterior motive to which they're not privy: The establishment of European identity will be the advent of a more dynamic identity structure, one in tune with global order albeit unrelated to the current concepts of diversity being pushed so fervently as to instigate upheaval against them, an inherently paradoxical ordinance that could not be missed by an eye so keen as to play at global influence of culture and the delightfully fascist subversion of man.

Have faith. The right men are paying attention.

Attached: e4add2e37929cf8c82afeab538d7aaed5e844187_hq.jpg (854x530, 35.05K)

Alright, if a Somali Muslim does something good for me without intending to, should I be upset? If she is attacked by from all quarters of Jewish power, should I try to undermine her? That would be kind of pointless, because I would be carrying water for the Jews, rather than encouraging someone to undermine their power.
Pragmatism always beats ideological circle-jerking. It's time for whites to think practically, and think "resistance to occupation" rather than "conserve the status quo" because the USA is not "our nation" as you point out here:
While speaking out of the other side of your mouth here:

You can't have it both ways, Mordechai. You should do yourself a favor and stop posting, it would be better for "your side."

Just for once, try to look beyond the ficking color of her skin. she’s right about Obama.

I think it's lulzworth that it takes a Muslim bitch to actually speak the truth about both parties being nothing but Jew worshipping, sand nigger killing assholes. That being said, I can approve of the Sand Nigger killing.

You globalist pricks don't belong here. You will suck anyone's pussy that grinds its way to your face…even if it was a nigger…you think that is appropriate rather than having our own people rule over us. You should be killed on the DOTR.

painfully jewish

Of course you are…nobody is questioning your globalist allegiance.

Omg somebody said something without checking with Idiot 1 and Idiot 2 that's against the law in retard universe

Omg I have opinion right I'm better I have opinion left im better

How do we get these two fucking psychopaths to destroy eachother?

I for one, look forward to a day we can kill Jews and bomb Israel, as easily as we have every other middle eastern shithole.