Who Is Dr Les Sachs

I stumbled across this Millennium Report last night: themillenniumreport.com/2018/11/doj-ig-report-documents-robert-muellers-bribery-and-extortion-scheme/
It's a comprehensive, exquisitely detailed report about bribery, extortion, cover-ups, murder and crimes against children.
I got a few hours sleep, but I've been studying it intensely since I found it. The names alone mentioned are enough to start half a dozen or more loafs.
themillenniumreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/DOJ-IG-memo-Mueller-bribery-extortion.pdf

Attached: dirtycop.png (654x378, 385.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/history/directors/robert-s-mueller-iii
theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/14/-sp-roberto-saviano-my-life-under-armed-guard-gomorrah
fbi.gov/news/stories/end-of-an-era-robert-s-mueller-set-to-step-down-as-fbi-director
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Attorney_General
id.loc.gov/authorities/names/n82218798.html
freepages.rootsweb.com/~meligailaldridge/genealogy/Sources/History_frame.html
history.com/topics/american-civil-war/harriet-beecher-stowe
parentadvocates.org/nicecontent/dsp_printable.cfm?articleID=7612
about-les-sachs.angelfire.com/
theguardian.com/world/charlie-hebdo-attack
bankruptcymisconduct.com/new/
ca4.uscourts.gov/caseinformationefiling/cases-of-interest/details/2017/12/08/public-advisory-3-17-2231-intl-ref-asst-proj-v-trump
famousauthors.org/patricia-cornwell
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-562141/How-Patricia-Cornwells-lesbian-affair-female-FBI-agent-ended-savage-revenge.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/17/settlement-reached-between-crime-writer-financial-/
pams.org/en/dr-victor-raul-felipa-remembers-dr-allen.html
britannica.com/biography/Robert-Mueller
justice.gov/ag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Holder
pbs.org/newshour/show/john-ashcroft-leaves-behind-controversial-legacy-as-attorney-general
groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.lawyers/zMnCAmitgyc
datalounge.com/thread/11651242-patricia-cornwell-wtf-
groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.lawyers/pWocyptI5V8
tapatalk.com/groups/jmox/jolie-cornwell-affair-t740.html
democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=221x21449
andersonkreiger.com/attorney/carmen-m-ortiz/
aa2day.org/2014/10/allen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where and when was RM installed?
fbi.gov/history/directors/robert-s-mueller-iii
Who is Patrick Fitzgerald?
Who are the corrupt Judges?
Help a fren out here frens, I don't know what to believe anymore.
I literally found this .pdf by accident researching something, I thought was completely unrelated. It scared the shit out of me when I started reading it. It terrified me by the end of it. I've read it over and over and over again so many times, I keep finding something else. I have so many fucking tabs open, I don't remember beginning from end, let alone middle.
After back and forth pacing and reading, re-reading, I came to the conclusion of mass distribution.
I started slow, testing the water and twatted. I got an immediate response from the Publishers, Millennium Report. A like, I think they RT'd.
Anyway, I smashed that post everywhere. In different formats, with different headlines, pics…blah blah blah Nothing! Not even a shit post, STFU. Nothing.
I started twatting known DS'ers, knowing I wouldn't get a response but just to fuck shit up. Nothing. Soooo I went after their followers… guess what. I got nothing.
A reply I did not get, but I did get a reaction. I got a couple of new followers. One, literally was some Howdy Doody fucked up twatter but their channel was locked so I locked and blocked that fucker. The other was a Maisonic/Illuminati, not locked, but clearly Satanic with the images as their icon…symbols matter. Locked and blocked.
Anyway. NO ONE IS talking about this ANYWHERE that I can find. Obviously my twatter is broken - delete. I am hoping this is a safe place to talk

Collaboration of everything that is purported in that .pdf is findable online. I'll post a few more links to ease your mind I am not russianbot aka clintondrone.
theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/14/-sp-roberto-saviano-my-life-under-armed-guard-gomorrah
This is important and illustrates the reality that is being kept from us. Read that article if you read nothing else.

what

fbi.gov/news/stories/end-of-an-era-robert-s-mueller-set-to-step-down-as-fbi-director
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Attorney_General

Does me starting this thread make me BO? newfag alert
cause I'm pretty this all needs to be archived

Were Harriet Beecher Stowe’s Children as successful as her?

too exhausted to fully verify if this is related family tree:
freepages.rootsweb.com/~meligailaldridge/genealogy/Sources/History_frame.html

Another link to Harriet Stowe; this family line is important.
history.com/topics/american-civil-war/harriet-beecher-stowe

theguardian.com/world/charlie-hebdo-attack

bankruptcymisconduct.com/new/

ca4.uscourts.gov/caseinformationefiling/cases-of-interest/details/2017/12/08/public-advisory-3-17-2231-intl-ref-asst-proj-v-trump
ACLU corrupt

famousauthors.org/patricia-cornwell
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-562141/How-Patricia-Cornwells-lesbian-affair-female-FBI-agent-ended-savage-revenge.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/17/settlement-reached-between-crime-writer-financial-/

Possible Candidate for father of Patsy: pams.org/en/dr-victor-raul-felipa-remembers-dr-allen.html

more to come

this guy covered up 9/11… do you even know what website you're on? everyone here already knows he's dirty. Maybe you should take this to qresearch or the_donald or something. This is borderline q-tier trash.

I'm gonna shit post a hole bunch of links here cause I don't want to lose them:

britannica.com/biography/Robert-Mueller
justice.gov/ag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Holder
pbs.org/newshour/show/john-ashcroft-leaves-behind-controversial-legacy-as-attorney-general
groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.lawyers/zMnCAmitgyc
datalounge.com/thread/11651242-patricia-cornwell-wtf-
groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.lawyers/pWocyptI5V8
tapatalk.com/groups/jmox/jolie-cornwell-affair-t740.html
democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=221x21449
andersonkreiger.com/attorney/carmen-m-ortiz/
aa2day.org/2014/10/allen/
pams.org/en/dr-victor-raul-felipa-remembers-dr-allen.html

Everyone know he's dirty but no one is talking about it?! He goes to work everyday, collects his paycheque AND bribes, but you don't want to talk about it.
Explain q-tier trash

Mueller is a swamp creature. this isn't a revelation. all your retarded links and rambling than you're exhausted and shit just looks like bad acting. If you are serious, collect your thoughts, gather the links and create a decent post that is easy to follow with proper greentext, and with the content of the links checked out or at least properly refernced for other people to check out. I'm giving about 50% chance you're a shill of some sort or another. It's not clear to me why you'd be spreading mueller disinfo, but it seems to be the case. Could be wrong. *shrug* saged. learn to OP

He arrested more kikes than Trump, neck yourself fuckface.

Attached: autistic-cat-58ffa713a33f5.jpeg (960x960, 198.59K)

The research board was full or so it told me…sigh…do you truly know HOW dirty this creature is. You wouldn't be shrugging it off
Those who know, cannot sleep

Well. Thanks for the shit post. have you actually clicked on a link?

Attached: billthecat.jpg (472x544, 42.34K)

lurk moar

I started this thread, show me tits or GTFO

Attached: bdf55e6828288db3be3bd3dabd07c5139a015de45fc07ef65bb65171dfaa574e.jpg (540x516, 193.27K)

Go finger yourself Patsy, you don't scare me

listen up fag, you don't scare me. i'm not showing you tits unless you show them first. I did the best i could, for now. you want easy! join the fucking mafia.

Attached: fixer.jpg (610x357, 35.68K)

I call Sachs a limited hangout. At least half of the stuff he says is likely. Some of the same centers of power show up in Gamergate and in the XYZ case. However, Sachs produces NO evidence. No dates, no specifics, nothing that could be used in a court of law, nothing that could be used by an investigator to find evidence. It's all of very limited utility.