Christ/pol/

This thread will be dedicated for all christian politics. The main idea is to keep all the christian threads condense them into a single thread and then talk about christian politics specifically. Let's start by talking about the vatican. The vatican is obviously the area where the pope lives and is the stronghold of the papacy.

The papacy is a very degenerate government. They promote faggotry, race mixing, child abuse, secret societies and of course jewry. Is this an issue? Yes it is a huge problem. The catholic church has over 250,000,000 europeans under its grasp and they are all brainwashed. This doesn't even include all of the degenerate protestant dominions either. Either way exposing the catholic church and more specifically pope francis himself is probably the best place we could start.

During the dark ages the catholic's persecuted actual christians and brutally tortured them for not conforming to them. When people state that christianity is a cult. It is probably because they are extremely familiar with the vatican. Moreover if you thought the old papacy was utter dogshit. Then we have a pope who is a jesuit. Jesuits are notoriously fucking scum and are 100% the enemies of europeans.

Not all is bad however remember that while there are over 250,000,000 christian europeans are catholics we should remember that a good percentage of them are only catholic by name. We should use this oppurtunity to convert them over to a superior branch of christianity. This is the goal of this thread. To convert a large portion of catholic europeans to a different branch of christianity. Then we flood them with red pills explaining not only why the papacy is shit but everything wrong with the world is because of jews and to back it up if they are really religious then we hit out with the synagogue of satan verses from the bible. Then if they deny it. We could easily say he isn't christian since he doesn't believe the word of god.

Attached: rome.png (700x603, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/2829400.html
archive.is/HO6wN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sviatoslav_I_of_Kiev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_in_classical_antiquity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaximander
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euclid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archimedes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do we round up and burn the larpagans once and for all?

Really hard decision there.

Christian here. Zig Forums already has a thread dedicated to this.

Zig Forums is heretical they believe the catholic church and its multiple heresys and abuse their power. Honestly this was the main motivater for me making this thread.

We have to pray that God allows them to realize that only Christianity is capable of uniting masses of people as a force that can beat Islam or the other types of degeneracy we face. Paganism, aside from being untrue, is too fractured and regionally specific to serve as any kind of unifying force.

I see. You Protestant or Orthodox?

I'm protestant. Haven't really decided on a branch yet though.

bump

>>>/christianity/
>>>Zig Forums
8ch.net/leftypol/res/2829400.html
archive.is/HO6wN

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1020x282 570.85 KB, 39.73K)

Is there any way we could just reform the Catholic church? It is immensely powerful and could be a great asset.

-Get rid of all the current leadership
-Execute pedophiles and collaborators
-Allow priests to marry and encourage big families

The semantical, fratricidal cesspool Christinsanity is, summarized in the first few posts of a Christian discussion.

Honestly as a Pagan the only branch of Christianity I've wanted to see burn are the cathcucks, they're vile kike controlled pedos who feed on white children.

ok

Except the communists put Christians in jail when they took power in the USSR and killed 7,000,000 of them in the Holodomor.

Islam will engulf europe an impregnate it womans

Death to you

Attached: 0119muhammad041.jpg (800x1156, 120.43K)

Man this board seems to be going to shit lately.

Attached: BunlaaCCEAAzxWz.jpg (500x445, 27.49K)

Fuckoff you brainless faggots, religion is the biggest control tool of zog.

Are all modern Churches corrupt as Christ warned us would happen?

Probably though I wouldn't completely single them out until learning what each of them do.

Attached: a5o4O1E_460s.jpg (460x653, 54.51K)

Russians. Christianity was secondary.

>christian thread

Sage

Jews hate Christianity. They literally killed Christ because of their hubris (they thought God had to live up to their expectations of what he should be), and ever since their cultural identity has been based upon the rejection of everything that is good, or logos.

Wrong. They specifically targeted Christians, and the Holodomor affected Ukrainians. Have you even read Solzhenitsyn?

To counteract any amount of well-funded shilling

I address my blood and spirit brothers in the advent of the Lenten season. May austerity in the spirit of the Lord undergo thy breadth of knowledge and action.

Another perspective of hypocrisy on the left's opposition to Trump would be their embrace of China as a default position against president Trump. Seriously the flaws of the two party system can not be understood more clearly than now. People are sick of hating Trump.

Because embrace of the the opinion Trump should renegotiate trade deals resulting in unfair advantages in the marketplace, it goes against the Left's propositions to reduce pollution and increase wages. The people of this country will never forgive the presidents of this time for the kind of prosperity that they completely squandered. At least Trump motions to fight the DC system that essentially and selfishly seeks the denial of the existence of America.

My fellow Amerians: the United States is the fight for Armaggedon.

The United States. Is the fight for Armaggerdon.

Jews destroyed Christian Russia, you know that.

The United States, of America.

Purists will scoff at him but
Realists will rejoice and embrace the Donald.

I might not have thought that had I not been so ridiculously inculcated in your common reality. God bless you Zig Forums.

Are you retarded? The one true faith refers to Catholicism, not Judaism, retard.

I linked to the wrong post. was meant for

You sure about that? I encounter more fedora tippers there than I do Cathy ones

Yes, they specifically targeted proto-Communists. Because they were idealistic and wanted christianity communism and heaven equality and instead everything went even worse
Worshippers of jewish god deserve this.

Catholic by name tbh I said that also in the post which is the easiest way to understand.

Donald trump is the enemy don't let him fool you. He is directly trying to get the USA into war with Iran.

Christ wasn't self hating, and if you think that it's because you don't really understand Christianity.

The common misconception is that Jesus was a pacifist and that is what Christians should be. This is totally wrong. In John 2:15 Jesus makes a whip and chases away people who were defiling God's house. Then Jesus told his disciples in Luke 22:36 "If you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." This is not the actions or words of a pacifist.

The context of Jesus’ command is his teaching against the idea of “eye for eye…" (satanism). Our self-defense is not a vengeful reaction to an offense.

His death on the cross was an act of love, not self hatred.

Christianity is not proto-Communism. The Communists killed Christians because belief in God undermined the power of the state.

The point can be illustrated in these verses:

"Jesus went away from there, and withdrew into the district of Tyre and Sidon. And a Canaanite woman from that region came out and began to cry out, saying, 'Have mercy on me, Lord, Son of David; my daughter is cruelly demon-possessed.' But He did not answer her a word. And His disciples came and implored Him, saying, 'Send her away, because she keeps shouting at us.' But He answered and said, 'I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.' But she came and began to bow down before Him, saying, 'Lord, help me!' And He answered and said, 'It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs.' But she said, 'Yes, Lord; but even the dogs feed on the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.' Then Jesus said to her, 'O woman, your faith is great; it shall be done for you as you wish.' And her daughter was healed at once." (Matthew 15:21-28).

At first Jesus does not offer his help to this woman because she is a stranger to his culture, but in the end he does help her because she submits to his authority.

Catholic church is mutt church today. How do you convince mutts to accept other bishops and eventually another Pope? Mutts and niggers. Church reflect desires of its followers. They are not gonna listen to your minor voice.

From what I understand, there are a lot of Catholics who are sick of how things currently are. I have heard reports of what is essentially a civil war going on within the Catholic church right now. They know the current pope is a heretic. I don't know how we could save the Catholic church, but I think if we could somehow then it would be better than destroying it completely. However both would be acceptable.

More on this point. Communism is based on the assumption that human nature is essentially good. Christianity is based on the assumption that humanity is fallen. They are not the same ideology at all.

Commie state.
Christians had no problems worshiping God send Kings.
This is common infighting between power seeking groups. Christians in their turn killed pagans, atheists and "not a real Christians" each other all the time.

But key point between soviet commies and Christians are astonishing:
- all races are welcome
- worship state
- struggle in life to get reward in afterlife
- infallible book
- special caste to interpret book for commoners

Communists are allied with anarchists.
Some of them are Communists, some of them are Christians and some of them are anarchists.
They even combine them: Anarcho-communism, Christian communism, Christian anarchism.

Small ideological differences, like there are Catholics, Protestants and Orthodox Christians

Christianity is the categorical opposite of communism. Naturally, being opposites, they both have similar goals on the surface; the one however is concerned with heavenly (not of this world) salvation and spiritual utopia, the other denies heaven completely and is solely concerned with making a physical earthly utopia.

Christians believe man is limited, that we must have faith in God and humility before the universe as we are ultimately weak animals with desires that can lead us astray if left to our own devices. An individual Christian is a humble servant of metaphysical goodness, who tries to help others without assuming he knows whats best. Thus Christian societies were liberal (in the true sense), although intolerant of immorality, charitable and had free commerce. It's not for a Christian to plan a whole economy; that would be extreme pride and arrogance.

Communists believe man can be perfected, and in his perfection man will become God of the universe and create utopia. An individual communist is the God of his own universe. He believes he can decide the Truth by thinking or saying it; reality is subjective to him. Thus moral relativism and the justification for murdering millions of human 'errors' in pursuit of utopia. Being God of his own universe, a communist has no problem controlling each and every aspect of a society, with threat of violence if need be, as who could know better than him? And whose suffering could matter to him whose own head is the main source of reality?

And i can tell you who would win. Mutts and niggers. Because their voice has same importance than white European voice and they have larger numbers.

Only exit for European would be starting another schism and creation of yet another "not a real Christianity" heretical sect.

Attached: 41132 43.jpg (889x693, 230.39K)

OP is a jew/protestant shill spreading lies.

High level jew polemicists bear a relentless grudge against the Catholic Church.

Man in heaven is perfected man. From the state running point of view Communists and Christians are the same. Reward is beyond horizon and its existence can't be proven or denied reliably. But here and there you must surrender everything you have to state because priests say so.

>>>/africa/

Fuck off back to your containment board, you subversive fucker
>>>Zig Forums

You're a murder-loving, unclean, fake Christian. You need to clean your mind and get right with God or face eternal damnation. Fuck you.

That's if you divide them based on these two values and ignore everything else. It is the same when I would say that two jews are most different people on earth because one of them is male other one is female. That's cherrypicking.
So you must compare them as whole ideologies and what will the be on the surface
Also, I see how you talk about average communist, not Christian commies, who according to me created this thread. Christian commies see this probably in a different way.

I'm so sick of you fucking christcucks.
You're almost as bad as the kikes in the sense of mediocrity and fraudulent ideological perspectives, but you're definitely worse in the sense that you fucking morons worship a make believe Hebrew merchant that was allegedly crucified.
Christianity is designed ONLY to enslave the White European.
It is designed to allow you to sit and do NOTHING as your entire fucking nation(s) are destroyed.
CHRISTIANITY IS LITERALLY REWRITTEN AND MODIFIED VARIANTS OF OTHER REWRITTEN AND MODIFIED RELIGIONS
It's what prevents Whites from doing anything important like murdering journalists and killing kikes.

Attached: 1cfea5b00b1c948ad235cf1b7ca0fd75d48e5a6c9c461e480c1a1a5183a26ce9.jpg (363x323 389.8 KB, 8.39K)

Neinchan.com/pol/

This is why communism is a form of madness. It is wishful thinking confused for reality. The natural way of forming a worldview is

This eventually leads one to the redpill, then after that, moral absolutism (the real metaphysical existence of good and evil, right and wrong) and after that, God.

The communists entire mind is upside down.

Communists are Luciferians. They are in love with their own enlightenment- their own rationality. Notice every communist or 'liberal' constantly insists he is oh so rational. That's because it's possible to rationalise anything, true or false, to make it sound true and right. Rationality is not a simplifying, truth-finding mechanism, it is a tool for convincing. It might take 100 layers of twisted self delusion and logical fallacies, but you can rationalise ANYTHING to yourself- including the belief that you are a genius and anyone who questions you is an idiot. That's why they're all so revoltingly smug in their sin and conceit. It all comes from wishful thinking.

The first thing that needs to be done is to reach a consensus on what the Bible's teachings actually mean. Christians on Zig Forums need to read the Bible. If you claim to be a Christian, and have no understanding of the book, then you are useless in this conversation.
Who here has read the Bible? Personally, I've read up to Acts in the KJV. (pic unrelated)

Attached: 02a45e7e0e53513ae16f659d00fce213140546f832ea66bd58f9a92db95a819c (3).jpg (4000x2691, 1.9M)

Question to all the anti-Christians here: in the absence of Christianity, what is going to untie the Western world against all the problems it faces? As it seems to me, no Christianity means a fractured Western world that will easily be brushed aside by any number of threats.

How is christianity gonna reunite the west when most christians are negroids, spics, chinks and mongrels of all sorts, all welcomed by all the various denominations as their equals before god and jewsus?

The Holy Roman Empire of the middle ages, the christian European Empire par excellence, was nothing more than an attempt to emulate the ROMAN, PAGAN idea of Imperium, to the point that before the label "middle ages" was created in the renaissance, Europeans still essentially believed to be living in the Roman Empire(under Germanic guide).

Christianity brought about some of the most devastating inter-European conflicts and fights to have ever occurred, from the persecution of the last pagans, to the sack of constantinople ultimately leading to the conquest of the Balkans by the Ottomans, to the catholic-protestant wars that bled central Europe like never before.

Show me your definitive code of morals on which Whites can unite. Here's mine, heathen.

Attached: holy-bible-cover.jpg (1540x2429, 1.13M)

Kike god of a kike religion.

Have fun in heaven with your fellow kikes and muds.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars

Hadrian (emperor 117-138 CE) attempted to completely root out Judaism, which he saw as the cause of continuous rebellions. He prohibited the Torah and the Hebrew calendar and executed Judaic scholars. The sacred scroll was ceremonially burned on the Temple Mount. At the former Temple sanctuary he installed two statues, one of Jupiter, another of himself. In an attempt to erase any memory of Judea or Ancient Israel, he wiped the name off the map and replaced it with Syria Palaestina, supplanting earlier terms, such as Judaea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sviatoslav_I_of_Kiev

Sviatoslav I Igorevich (Old East Slavic: С~тославъ / Свѧтославъ[1] Игорєвичь, Sventoslavŭ / Svantoslavŭ Igorevičǐ; Old Norse: Sveinald Ingvarsson) (c. 942 – 26 March 972), also spelled Svyatoslav was a Grand prince of Kiev[2][3] famous for his persistent campaigns in the east and south, which precipitated the collapse of two great powers of Eastern Europe, Khazaria and the First Bulgarian Empire.

Sviatoslav's mother, Olga, converted to Eastern Orthodox Christianity at the court of Byzantine Emperor Constantine Porphyrogenitus in 957,[14] at the approximate age of 67. However, Sviatoslav remained a pagan all of his life. In the treaty of 971 between Sviatoslav and the Byzantine emperor John I Tzimiskes, the Rus' are swearing by Perun and Veles.[15] According to the Primary Chronicle, he believed that his warriors (druzhina) would lose respect for him and mock him if he became a Christian.[16] The allegiance of his warriors was of paramount importance in his conquest of an empire that stretched from the Volga to the Danube.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

Between 965 and 969, the Kievan Rus' ruler Sviatoslav I of Kiev conquered the capital Atil and destroyed the Khazar state.

The Khazar state was, Oppenheim says, the only Jewish state to rise between the Fall of the Second Temple (67–70 CE) and the establishment of Israel (1948)

how many jewish countries did pagans destroy?

pagan romans destroyed israel, pagan rus destroyed khazaria.

how many jewish countries did christians destroy? zero.

for those keeping score:

pagans destroyed 2 jewish countries.
christians destroyed 0 jewish countries.

Attached: 4.jpg (1104x1024 3.71 MB, 271.9K)

jmagine being such a low subhuman you need a book to codify the way you behave around your folk
I guess it's what you need when you are a city dwelling rootless mongrel like early christians were when said mutt religion began conquering the souls of slaves and all sorts of low rabble

christians should get a -1, since they actually managed to created israel and support it with billions of dollars

Unification with mutts and niggers?

This. During the height of the Christianity Europe was in the most divided state.

Christianity is literally one of the pillars of the Western world. Julius Ceasar wrote about how the Germanic pagans ran around naked and how the British Druids practiced human sacrifice. These societies did not exemplify peace, love, kindness, faithfulness or any of the other Christian virtues. They didn't have any concept of ideas like children have special value and should be protected, romantic love, or that it's morally wrong to rape a woman, etc. All these kinds of assumptions come from Christianity.

Most of the early scientists were Christians because Christianity taught that the world was understandable and to understand creation brought one closer to the Creator.

Attached: 4.png (1137x1649 326.32 KB, 390.31K)

You say this, and yet white people are more a more fractured entity than they ever have been. I say that this fracturing is due to lack of trust, and the lack of trust is due to a lack of common, definitive morality. The Bible provides these rules, and they can be cited. The rules of the Bible are not subjective, and therefore, people can be held accountable for their actions. It is a much foundation for a society than your subjective confusion.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (535x509, 15.57K)

You're confusing the institution of the church with Christianity. Jesus Himself condemns the rich, and he condemns the kings.

Western world was in pitiful state when it was based on Christianity. Divided, pounded by Islam from all sides, millions of white Europeans sold into arab slavery.

Only when Europe rejected Christians morals and started worshiping gold and profit (Jewish God) Europe rose above 3rd world in era of global sea trade, colonization and industrialization.

Attached: 3`12312.png (1024x949, 704.18K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science_in_classical_antiquity

The history of science in classical antiquity encompasses both those inquiries into the workings of the universe aimed at such practical goals as establishing a reliable calendar or determining how to cure a variety of illnesses and those abstract investigations known as natural philosophy. The ancient peoples who are considered the first scientists may have thought of themselves as natural philosophers, as practitioners of a skilled profession (for example, physicians), or as followers of a religious tradition (for example, temple healers). The encyclopedic works of Aristotle, Archimedes, Hippocrates, Galen, Ptolemy, Euclid, and others spread throughout the world. These works and the important commentaries on them were the wellspring of science.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaximander

Anaximander (/æˌnæksɪˈmændər/; Greek: Ἀναξίμανδρος Anaximandros; c. 610 – c. 546 BC) was a pre-Socratic Greek philosopher who lived in Miletus,[4] a city of Ionia (in modern-day Turkey).

He was an early proponent of science and tried to observe and explain different aspects of the universe, with a particular interest in its origins, claiming that nature is ruled by laws, just like human societies, and anything that disturbs the balance of nature does not last long.[7] Like many thinkers of his time, Anaximander's philosophy included contributions to many disciplines. In astronomy, he attempted to describe the mechanics of celestial bodies in relation to the Earth. In physics, his postulation that the indefinite (or apeiron) was the source of all things led Greek philosophy to a new level of conceptual abstraction. His knowledge of geometry allowed him to introduce the gnomon in Greece. He created a map of the world that contributed greatly to the advancement of geography.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euclid

Euclid (/ˈjuːklɪd/; Ancient Greek: Εὐκλείδης – Eukleídēs, pronounced [eu.klěː.dɛːs]; fl. 300 BC), sometimes given the name Euclid of Alexandria[1] to distinguish him from Euclides of Megara, was a Greek mathematician, often referred to as the "founder of geometry"[1] or the "father of geometry". He was active in Alexandria during the reign of Ptolemy I (323–283 BC). His Elements is one of the most influential works in the history of mathematics, serving as the main textbook for teaching mathematics (especially geometry) from the time of its publication until the late 19th or early 20th century.[2][3][4] In the Elements, Euclid deduced the theorems of what is now called Euclidean geometry from a small set of axioms. Euclid also wrote works on perspective, conic sections, spherical geometry, number theory, and rigor.

Euclid is the anglicized version of the Greek name Εὐκλείδης, which means "renowned, glorious".[5]

Although many of the results in Elements originated with earlier mathematicians, one of Euclid's accomplishments was to present them in a single, logically coherent framework, making it easy to use and easy to reference, including a system of rigorous mathematical proofs that remains the basis of mathematics 23 centuries later.[17]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archimedes

Archimedes of Syracuse (/ˌɑːrkɪˈmiːdiːz/;[2] Greek: Ἀρχιμήδης; c. 287 – c. 212 BC) was a Greek mathematician, physicist, engineer, inventor, and astronomer.[3] Although few details of his life are known, he is regarded as one of the leading scientists in classical antiquity. Generally considered the greatest mathematician of antiquity and one of the greatest of all time,[4][5] Archimedes anticipated modern calculus and analysis by applying concepts of infinitesimals and the method of exhaustion to derive and rigorously prove a range of geometrical theorems, including the area of a circle, the surface area and volume of a sphere, and the area under a parabola.[6]

Other mathematical achievements include deriving an accurate approximation of pi, defining and investigating the spiral bearing his name, and creating a system using exponentiation for expressing very large numbers. He was also one of the first to apply mathematics to physical phenomena, founding hydrostatics and statics, including an explanation of the principle of the lever. He is credited with designing innovative machines, such as his screw pump, compound pulleys, and defensive war machines to protect his native Syracuse from invasion.

Attached: 1.jpg (700x1024, 58.38K)

All this stuff about Christianity opening the doors to foreign invaders is conflating the corruption of the institutions with the teachings of Christ. Jesus would not have been ok with this. Remember: when the Canaanite (foreign) woman asks him for help he tells her "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs." "Love your neighbor" refers to the people of your nation.

Niggers are not dogs in the eyes of Christians. They have soul that worth as much as yours.

Attached: 1.jpeg (1024x819, 215.88K)

yeah, and before that he said
"I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."
such an Aryan and European figure wow
though I'm sure you'll say we are achkshually the true israelites

what matters is fact: billions of christians through the generations until now are the major slaves behind the destruction of European races
behind a jew scheming, there's always a brainless christmutt doing its bidding

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (540x261, 134.92K)

That's not what that verse means. You're either being dishonest or have abysmal reading comprehension.

Yes, there were a few early non-Christian scientists. Now go a look up early Christian scientists. Issac Newton, Johannes Kepler, Francis Bacon, Blaise Pascal, Galileo Galilei, and dozens of other names you won't recognize.

t. someone who doesn't understand or respect Christianity but thinks he can speak on the behalf of people who do

classic christmutt chimp, parasitizing European greatness and aped Greco-Roman ideas to prop up his abrahamic religion
where are exactly all those BASED christian Ethiopian scientists? surely those pesky pagan Europeans, who were only able to created mechanical calculators 200 years before the judean carpenter was born and whose complexity was not replicated until the renaissance, could not compete with the BASED christian holy nigger scientists in Ethiopia

It means that "rich and kings condemning Christians" end up giving their coins to rich and kings. Virtue signaling and then opposite action.

No, the verse means that Jesus had no interest in dictating the current political system. He was only interested in questions of morality and the supernatural.

So are you telling me niggers have no soul?
*Citation needed

The point is sailing over your heads. Christianity may teach that our souls are equal in the eyes of God, but it does not teach that we must dilute and destroy our cultures. This is a perversion of the teachings of Christ.

So controlled opposition of the oppressed, divert attentions with talks and no action.

Continue to live under foreign oppressor tyranny who is completely malicious to your kin. Christians are fine with this.

The pre-Christian, pre Judaic Whites did have some sense of defined morals. They believed in hospitality towards strangers, and they were against human sacrifice. Everything else was up in the air.
Their deities went around raping, disfiguring, and killing people at will. The reason that seemed to dictate their actions was their whims. "Do what thou wilt" shall be the whole of the law. It's not a good example of a functioning society.

You are functionally illiterate and in dire need of reading comprehension skills.

When corporal punishment of children and domestic rape bans were put into European law again?

So Jesus not been against rich and kings in his deeds confirmed.

The only thing that you've confirmed is your toddler-level reading comprehension skills.

(You)

These are the essential cores of each. But let's also look at the surface as you suggest.

Communists brazenly display every deadly sin, and boast about it. Millions of them boast about their sin every day on twitter. For them, lust, greed, gluttony, envy, pride, sloth and anger are day to day habits, and even virtues. They have literal pride parades.

For Christians the 7 deadly sins are the worst things you can do, and no true (non-cucked) Christian I've ever seen deliberately does them, let alone boasts about them.

If being European is all that mattered, why didn't science first emerge in pre Christian Scandinavia?

Maybe some of them, but not all of them. The English Druids for example did practice human sacrifice. That is where "The Wicker Man" comes from.

Attached: The_Wicker_Man_of_the_Druids.jpg (1781x2767, 4.99M)

What a not elegant surrender.

There's your first mistake. Semites are moloch worshipers. Jews worship the Abrahamic God. These are two different entities, by definition.

I got the raping and disfiguring part from the story of Io.
I got the killing part from the countless war-stories that are obviously a part of Greco-Roman culture.
I'm not making it up, just referencing what I've read about the roman gods.

Not for soviet commies.

Attached: 52345.jpg (750x526, 88.84K)

[Citation needed]

not all that mattered, don't try to change the argument
your BASED holy nigger brothers in christ in Ethiopia, one of the most ancient christian lands, produced absolute fuck all and pale even in comparison to pagan Hellenes from thousands of years before them
your judean myths and folklore matters little when it comes to science
the development in christian Europe[already beginning to be post-christian, since these developments began in large with the renaissance and early modern period, certainly not the peak of christian influence in Europe], by Europeans, of ideas tracing their origins to the Greco-Roman world, is what led to science
there's no magical recipe of science in the bible, but if you read the Greeks and Romans(as medieval/renaissance christians did in Europe, since they recognized their greatness and revered them) you may find some traces for a development