Enemy Analysis: Only God can judge me

This is to understand our enemy Ocasio Cortez. Only by knowing the enemy can we defeat the enemy
Who the fuck exactly is this woman? Is she a kike? Is she a catholic?

americamagazine.org/politics-society/2018/06/27/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-her-catholic-faith-and-urgency-criminal

Christ came to me emblazoned on the upper arm of my beloved cousin Marc. The blue-black ink danced between the bullet scars and stretch marks that graced my cousin’s upper body. Atop this crown-of-thorns depiction was a tattooed banner with the phrase “Only God Can Judge Me.”

I have never known Marc as a criminal. I have only known him as the largest and funniest member of my family. As a child, I saw this tattooed arm over and over again. It appeared at family cookouts turning a lechón (roasted pig) in its fifth hour, it held me steady on Marc’s broad lap, and it was revealed during the wintertime, when our pipes would hiss until the relentless heat would force us all to roll our sleeves as far up as they would go.

I remember reading his tattoo each time I saw it, trying to understand what it meant: Only God Can Judge Me. Innocence, in its mercy, partly excuses us from having to fully reckon with the spiritual gifts of forgiveness, grace and redemption at the heart of the Catechism: I believe in the forgiveness of sins.

Marc—like several men in my family—had been caught in the webbed threads of poverty, geography and lack of opportunity during the fever pitch of 1990s mass incarceration. Baggy-pant boys like him fit the descriptions of “super-predators” and “thugs” that dominated our national discourse at the time. Marc served his time, and has been out of the system ever since—a miraculous feat, given that over 75 percent of released state prisoners in the United States are rearrested within five years. Today he is a union worker and a happily married father of three successful children.

Attached: aoc.png (750x472, 331.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Diaspora/Ocasio-Cortez-defends-Jewish-heritage-claim-culture-isnt-DNA-573968
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AOC for president.

ironically, she's more redpilled on the JQ than most of us whites. She, along with those arab and somali bitches will lead us into the light

Yes but this can be used against her. it can also be used to troll her to a certain extent

cortez is an enemy of an enemy, we need to preserve her if we are to make inroads on the jq in the normiesphere

She's got a really long fucking finger

Hmm didn't really notice that

Attached: AOC is a jewess.jpg (1488x820, 292.55K)

Yup this is what confuses me. Is she a full maternal line 100% kosher jewess or one of those hybrids with a male kike somewhere along the tree? What does she mean by Jewish ancestry?

How much inroads does she have into the spic catholics despite being a kike?

In 2015 I was willing to get worked up over Trump because "mexico was sending us her rapists".

Look how that worked out.

It's nice that the Democratic party is tearing itself apart I suppose.

Maybe out of the chaos something positive will arise. Unlikely but possible.

I found this. WARNING: Literal kike website. So archive fo not working for me. Anyone who can just copy the link and archive it

jpost.com/Diaspora/Ocasio-Cortez-defends-Jewish-heritage-claim-culture-isnt-DNA-573968

“Before everyone jumps on me – yes, culture isn’t DNA,” Ocasio-Cortez wrote on Twitter. “But to be Puerto Rican is to be the descendant of: African Moors & slaves, Taino Indians, Spanish colonizers, Jewish refugees, and likely others. We are all of these things and something else all at once – we are Boricua."

“So many of our destinies are tied beyond our understanding,” Ocasio-Cortez said to the audience. “A very long time ago, generations and generations ago, my family consisted of Sephardi… Jews.

“During the Spanish Inquisition… so many people were forced to convert on the exterior to Catholicism, but on the interior continued to practice their faith,” she told the crowd.

It absolutely is for Jews. That's the entire fucking problem with them, their DNA, culture and religion all form a continuum where you can't rightly separate one from the other. That's how you get atheist jews that still act like jews.

Its like the perfect chameleon criminal tribe. They can be everything at once depending on the circumstances

The word shapeshifter comes to mind. Only in this case after modification we can call them identity shifters. They change their identity to match their surroundings. If it was somewhat safe then they will not bother much with concealing their kikery but if its a hostile environment they will identity shift to whatever environment they are in.

I also think the playing dumb act isn't real. If she is a kike as I suspect she is then she knows exactly what she is doing.

AOC is Jewish? No wonder that idiot little girl can get elected to Federal office. Talk about Jewish privilege.

So is marc a nigger? Is he your half brother?

There's not much to understand. She's a brown simpleton that resonates with other brown simpletons because she's on their level. AOC is a dumber, lefter, browner analogue of Trump, and the people that follow her are dumber, lefter, browner Trumptards.
The reason she's dangerous is not because her ideas have merit, nor because she (or anyone that adopts her platform) has a chance of winning, but because it has permitted Trump to pivot to the center, abandoning any America First promises to the White base that elected him in order to pick up the center-left Democrat vote that the nu-dems have alienated. The road to 2020 will see the Trump rebrand as a "moderate". He'll win with ease, too, because the Democrats right now are a total clusterfuck.

the bitch has kuru

Attached: this_is_your_brain_on_cannibalism.jpg (500x336, 70.11K)

fuck forgot to sage

Rabbi, we already know for certain she's a sephardic kike by her own admission.

public school education + brown person intelligence + vagina

basically she's a retarded crazy bitch

you forgot puppet of the kikes

The catholic pope is a fucking kike…. what do you think.