Trump's DHS Extends "Temporary" Amnesty for 300K Shitskins

archive.is/cHnPr

Now that's BASED

Attached: look at this dude.jpg (790x445, 21.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2007/06/robo-picker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TIRED OF WINNING YET?

Attached: 32eec50695673d12dfd8f6410ae46af33289bbab3353bd098cb70bdf5af2c20b.jpg (818x566, 53.23K)

I can't hear the screams over all this WINNING!

Trump is making the libtards mad and proving the democraps are the real racists! He's doing a great job and saving Amurrica! My wife's black tranny down's syndrome otherkin son is going to vote for the best president ever when he comes of age! Why just last week me and all my patriot buddies helped welcome hundreds of hard working new Americans to this country looking for jobs and white women. This country is great, and thanks to my 15k a month retirement and investment package I'll be able to afford the best health care from east Indian and Chinese doctors, so I can go another 60 years! I'm sure their diplomas are legit and earned through hard work, because unlike the libturds we aren't racist! I make sure all the kids working for me at the construction business don't hold any of the hate that has held this country back for so long. Why just last month there were a couple of white workers complaining about all the Mexicans I hire. I think one of them was a Trump supporter so I felt a bit bad when I had to fire then all, but those angry ignorant attitudes can't be allowed to fester. I'd rather have a million BASTE niggers burn the neighborhoods around my gated community immigrate than have to deal with a dozen ignorant losers telling me about jews and spreading lies about our glorious government. NOT TIRED OF WINNING.

Attached: israel_oath_texas.png (1787x2184 380.91 KB, 3.42M)

Just leave the beaners to me

Attached: Not_Important_-_Downtown.jpg (1920x1080, 945.06K)

the gay community has arrived

Voting was never a solution to the problems we face, only a false hope meant to distract us long enough for complete ethnic replacement.

Attached: whatthefuckdiditellyou.jpg (550x550, 67.14K)

This country was made by a violent insurrection and it will be reborn in one. Do you care about the future of the West? Then your only option is to the join the military and prepare for the inevitable day of the coup.

Attached: 6294849eb3ecf040b1820c4004a1c85e31f76455a811c0dd311a646e93741488.png (610x398, 406.36K)

Attached: At_First.jpg (1787x2184 438.25 KB, 3.42M)

We are going to fucking get rid of you. Mark my words, you aren't supposed to be here. Prepare to be ratfucked.
In another year, things will be different.

THAT'S FUCKING BASTE

If we had real leadership we would halt the use of migrant farm labor.Most of the migrants are here because they over stayed. We can replace them with robots, Japan is moving to do that.

Decades ago you had latino leadership lobby to kill government investment in farming robotics.

wired.com/2007/06/robo-picker/

But it wasn't just technological challenges that held back previous attempts at building a mechanical harvester –- politics got involved, too. Cesar Chavez, the legendary leader of the United Farm Workers, began a campaign against mechanization back in 1978.

Chavez was outraged that the federal government was funding research and development on agricultural machines, but not spending any money to aid the farm workers who would be displaced. In the '80s, that simmering anger merged with a growing realization that the technology was nowhere near ready, and government funding dried up.

These are some of the big brains of the planet. If Trump wants to revitalize NASA, he has to start at a personnel level. We all learned in "Hidden Figures" how important Africans minds are to the space program, in all likelihood, we would never have been able to complete the mathematics required to get there without those valuable insights. Yeah, ok, they might not be American born, but remember the U.S. even took in NAZIS to build their first space program. I think we can all agree that these groups are at least not as evil as them. So like yeah, I'm for this if it helps the space program.

these were the posts you saw daily here before the election cycle. im sure they have another bone planned to toss us now that they are popping up again.

wait i didnt even read the whole post. lynch yourself zogbot nigger.

Can you newfags please strive to provide some raw quotes with your "news"? IDGAF about paraphrasing. Also if you're not going to link the original URL alongside your archive, please list the website (Breitbart). Other useful info to include is the date of the story (yesterday) and author (John Binder)

Attached: dsgh.PNG (599x331, 21.46K)

Dark sarcasm on my Zig Forums ?

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1515299951440.png (1971x1279, 145.83K)

Ultimately, yes, a lot of labor, including building robots mind you is still manual.

Temporary is Permanent. I want people to come into our country in the largest numbers ever.

BASED

colour me surprised

The only trannies I see are the ones shilling for trump

I can just imagine them having a conversation like in pic related, in between their shilling sessions on r/donald and on here, flirting with each other on their discord, and then maybe having a tea party or two after a hard day's work trying to damage control for zion don and calling any dissenters "Trannies"

Attached: trannies on 4cucks.png (661x2138, 588.62K)