Hide and report all Yang shill threads

hide and report all Yang shill threads.

There is a organized effort to target Zig Forums and other conservative controlled boards to try and convert black pilled Trump supporters.

Discord trannies are hoping to split Trump voters

Yang is a anti gun, pro immigration commie

Attached: Untitled.png (269x269, 121.84K)

This isn't a conservative board.

WHO IS YANG?
DISREGARD YANG AND WILLINGLY ACCEPT KANG!

Attached: DO_NOT_EVADE.png (480x480, 65.84K)

Fuck off CIA.
Sage and report glownigger threads.

Got quite a few of them to vote for a jew.

Hail KANG!
FUCK YOU KODOS SUPPORTERS!

You forgot to sage, nigger.

Why do "Natsoc" larpers have to take over a "politically incorrect" board instead of calling it Natsoc?

Because one would come to your board. WN's always use deceit to bring Whites to their sites, organizations and rallies.

Finally! CAN WE AGREE TO DO THE SAME WITH THE FUCKING MUSLIM NIGGER AND THE SPIC AS WELL

bump

Maybe Trump should have thought about not splitting Trump voters.

You have no power here.

Just more CIVNAT cuckery for the cursed nation that will not obey its God.

Reminder UBI even if it comes out of welfare is just a wealth transfer from jews/asians to hispanics. It doesn't help whites as a group at all. It will just incentivize mass immigration flood from central america.

Pic related. People really should do math more.

Attached: Yellow_man_bad_yang_ubi.PNG (765x278, 25.76K)

Why are spics and niggers incapable of grasping that white people are persecuted in all aspects of modern society thus declaring promotion of a natsoc white society is the epitome of politically incorrect?

The point is using your one thousand judenland funbux to buy guns and ammo every month, and then kill them when the inflation hits. Think a plan through nigger.

Attached: Rhi'a_Dragunel.jpg (570x411, 45.81K)

Why do Newfags come here and tell us what this board is and isn't when it's a Natsoc board lmao

i love how you think you can predict that to the point where you would get even one let alone several months of "fun bucks"

newsflash the US dollar is already worth next to nothing and has nothing of value backing it other than being forced on every other country as an artificial reserve currency and a pegging to oil sales.

Can't defang the yang gang

Attached: D1I_JgJUwAA2NRa.jpg large.jpg (816x684 45.86 KB, 117.44K)

You're going to need a yangpurse to carry your $1000/month.

Get a yangpurse now for carrying around all the money you'll be getting in 2020.

A yangpurse is just the right size for carrying $1000 in twenties.

50 x $20 = $1000

Trump's ego is too fragile to even touch a purse. Andrew Yang isn't afraid to use a little purse that is just the right size for the job of carrying around free monthly spending money.

basic and yangpursed

Attached: yangpurse.jpg (734x1024, 134.1K)

i'm getting me neetbux and there's absolutely nothing you shills can do about it

Attached: 1494491412903.png (820x974, 161.71K)

Attached: 1px.png (565x555 119 B, 140.99K)

im not voting if i do anything itll be kill politicians and destroy this disgusting nation

Where's the thread saying the same for Trump?
Or any of the pics.

I know guys who do this. As little as $20/week, until you have the money for a firearm. $20/week for ammo for said firearm each week.
Low prices, in the US. Smart investment.

I'll never be as good of a gun salesman as a liberal 'gun-grabbing' politician, but I can't imagine the prices will go much lower. The opportunity is so good, a black co-worker asked me why white men are stockpiling guns & ammo.

I said we aren't. I didn't lie… I just didn't share the full narrative. We already have a stock pile. Now we're just piling on. It's like adding another 1/4 ounce of gold to our portfolios, at this point. Not "stockpiling" per se.

He didn't ask the right question, imo.

no one cares

Name a better dem we should be memeing. Yang is chaos candidate 2020 edition. The only other sensible options are Pat Little as a democrat or Tulsi Gabbard.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x436, 335.86K)

This user is right, Zig Forums is not conservative, it doesn't fall for the kike bipolarism of liberal/conservaitve paradigma.

In this place we stand for what's right and just, what brings forth humanity and its potential towards greatness at the expense of those that want to bring it down for personal gain.
Right now it happens to be "liberals", subhumans and the elite in power that that bring humanity down, so they need to be stopped wherever they appear to gain influence.

Also Trump has revealed his cards, there will never be a president that stands for these points, they will always stand for Israel and the secret government's will; no one thriving in system can oppose them, it's like if someone tried to kill the cow out of which they are sucking the milk from.

Attached: french song.webm (550x300, 5.35M)

I care…I hate those fucking degenerate faggots

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x457, 362.99K)

I'll be glad to push him in the Dem primaries. Debates will be fun with Yang talking about the dangers of automation and death of middle class on one side and Gabbard on the other talking about pulling out of Syria and stopping Jewish wars.

like this one?
like i would vote for a zog puppet, let alone some random bugman, or even voting at all.

Yang is spammed by the (((DailyStormer))) because they know he has no chance of defeating Trumpenstein.

KILL THE JEWS TO SAVE AMERICA
It's literally the only way
MURDER ALL JEWS IN THE STREETS

Trump is jew news. Yang is a chinaman spy but a thousand bucks is a thousand bucks.

Attached: c9c1f28ec43f3a48d019c4151818456d0fe4f1f7.png (719x513, 493.36K)

Like Donald Trump?

Yang has no chance of beating Trump on the platform of
Yang is controlled opposition.

Taking my guns isn't a credible threat, but giving me a thousand bucks is a better promise than drumpf has ever failed to fulfill. Except making jewsalem the capital of the synogogue of satan.

Majority of voters aren't thinking that way, shill. Even Zig Forums isn't thinking that way. Yang exists to split the Democrat vote in an effort to give (((Trump))) a second term. If you want to beat the ZOG Emperor then support a Gabbard-Bernie ticket.

Why are you repeating your point?
Desperation.

Vote to
FREE
THE
PEOPLE

in 2020

If the jews think giving us a thousandbux will keep us from murdering them for another six months, the jews will give us a thousandbux. How do you think niggers get gibs in the first place? The jews get gibs; niggers get gibs; illegals get gibs; I want my fucking gibs. Fuck lolbergs give me free shit.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x643, 317.71K)

Look Anything that puts the fire on anti-white Trump's heels is good and Yang might do such a thing

This guy’s economic metric changes are whack, yo. Don’t even look at ‘em. Our ancestors were happy to die young in foreign meatgrinder wars and measuring lifespan to prove a new growth metric is just gonna result in thirty years decrepit on the end. Foundational tech changes have never happened in medicine.

sage

We're literally on the fucking cusp of treatments which will give us biological immortality, you dumbass.

As a straight white man I want free shit. Give me free shit or I'll kill you. This is exactly how the roman republic collapsed, I want my free shit while this one collapses. Give me free shit Boomer. I'm coming for your wallet or your life.

Attached: 66F966E0-43F6-49B7-87F2-D51D4D262A0B.png (300x150, 7.92K)

I don’t think he’ll take guns away though. Not really. I did a lookup real quick, not exhaustive, and I didn’t see anything about it. There’s aome complex sociopolitical calc-yules used to parse from what people say to what they really mean about their preferences, and those maths mostly don’t apply to guns. People who like guns like guns, people who don’t like guns like the peace and equality that letting people have guns supports. So by the calculated sociopolitical ground state there’s a certain POV where under present technological conditions almost everyone likes guns and trendlines even say people have been noticing more over time.

Oh man, now I know what people feel like when they say dumbassed shif and I call them on it, thank you

How about we hide and report all Trump shill threads too? The only way out of this mess is accelerationism and Tulsi would be better suited for that than either Yang or Trump.

If I'm interpreting what you're saying right you mean:
Is this right?

How is this enforced?
Aere you able to sell things you make why is this chink so stupid

hi rabbi!

Why not vote for me ?

I don't even know what to believe anymore.

Attached: candidates.png (2000x1000, 2.17M)

Yang isn't even opposition, retard. He's part of the liberal smarmy swamp.
That's why we need him because,
1000$
and eventual collapse of economy and government. Then the system will be ripe for the taking. It'll be an American Maidan.

Attached: 9f8c427e75bf1277cbd1e745b6c65d027371e167645d54a40dca8e81db960588.png (666x704, 432.45K)

sage

We're in a goddamn dangerous time right now. There's a TINY window in which negligible senescence can be discovered, before whites go extinct. And we get to be alive to see it.

OP is a faggot.

We're going to use Yang to redpill Democrats on race realism and the JQ.

Also Yang's policies will lead to collapse. This will wake people up. Accelerationism.

Attached: chainsawbutton.png (512x512, 73.26K)

Lel. Prove it.

Why not vote for my policies ?

This is how pathetic you actually are.

No, we won't be supporting a communist gook.

$1000 IS $1000

Attached: A8F9D541-969B-467A-9D00-0E5CC9F1F77B.jpeg (784x521 79.45 KB, 94.43K)

Accelerationism is about redpilling the public first on Israel/Zionism and next on white genocide. Only Communists want to collapse the economy. Again: Yang has no chance of defeating the ZOG Emperor which is why the (((DailyStormer))) is shilling him despite also saying Trump must win 2020 no matter what.

Failed PSYOP is failed.

Sorry jew.
Tor separates IP from routing
Which is why you use it before and after a vpn proxy condom.
and i do it for free

based and redpilled

Oooohhh tell us more about your internet sexual intercourse…make us all hot.

Sage is not a downvote.

have a upboat friend! such organic post!

why are jews so triggered over teh yang gang?

Attached: chemtrails out back plain harness USAF.jpg (482x328, 127.02K)

'Jews' are not triggered over the bug person. Only Nationalists are triggered at the thought of ANOTHER fucking immoral bug in our nations.

Attached: chinks_arent_human.webm (360x640, 2.47M)

Should we vote for trump instead? A thousand bucks is a thousand bucks.

Attached: 1522637806184.png (632x404, 15.84K)

This is the same Forced Choice strategy (((they))) used in 2016

Attached: uspresidents.jpg (1280x720, 494.73K)

No…LET'S KILL OUR ENEMIES INSTEAD…

YOU DUMB VOTECUCK.

tbh if i had to pick if me and some spic each got a grand or if neither of us did i would pick neither just to piss off the spic.

Obviously becuase you will run America into the ground and that will wake people up. Good LARP BTW Mr Yang.

Attached: bug woman butchers dog alive.webm (720x480, 1.65M)

wholly shit , I love yang now

Sage and report, then.

This is how pathetic you actually are.

NEVER TRUST ANYONE OUTSIDE OF YOUR OWN RACE
THOUGH WHEN SOMEONE OUTSIDE OF YOUR RACE IS FOOLISH ENOUGH TO WORK IN THE INTEREST OF YOUR RACE, DON'T FIGHT IT
Do not vote for this chink, at best use the fact that he is bringing into the conversation topics that are incredibly important to european peoples in the US - the opiod crisis, suicide rates, births and so on. But do not trust him, he is not of your people and he is a politician on top of that, that means double the reason to lie to you.

This is what prostitutes say.

Look, I'm pro political violence. I'm just saying, a thousandbux would buy a good bit of guns and ammo before you'd have to use them. Let's get that bribe.

We shill for both candidates. Little on the Rupublican ticket and Yang on the Democratic ticket.

Attached: assad.jpg (599x438, 36.38K)

ALSO YOU CAN'T BECOME A POLITICIAN UNLESS YOU ARE IN THE JEWS POCKET.

Neither have a chance of beating Trump. Controlled opposition is controlled.

I think I will buy mine without whoring myself. ;) That way I can have God's blessing on them and they will be better at putting the enemy to death.

Attached: blessed be the LORD who trains my hands for war.jpeg (1910x1000, 154.07K)

Use yours tonight if you really believe that, we'll all cheer you on.

Trump is the controlled opposition. This is about waking people. American politics right now is playing cards on the deck of the Titanic and they are too dumb to know that it is sinking.

Attached: ancapchainsaw2.jpg (1211x889, 489.39K)

There are multiple threads shilling for ZIONIST MUSLIM bitch, all by moarpheus.

I have a bigger target in mind…this is just for the cleanup afterwards.

As someone who works in a call center and has a job that an A.I. could conceivably replace in the span of a few years what should be my gameplan? Physically I'm not really built for manual labor so I either need to LEARN TO CODE or I'm going to be pushed into a shitter MCjob or some lower level retail.

Regardless of whether or not I 1000 dollars a month the reality I'm facing is a lowering of my own earned income.

Omar woke more people with a single Tweet about AIPAC than Patrick "Controlled Opposition" Little did with every single J-walk. He's irrelevant. Yang is controlled opposition and shilled by the DailyStormer. He's irrelevant. If any of you actually wanted to de-throne Trump you'd be shilling for a Tulsi-Sanders ticket, but you aren't. You're kikes trying to give Zion Don a second term by splitting the vote.

Do you really think moarpheus is behind them? Why? I am seriously interested. I figured it was simply CIA 'punishment' (since this is a kike board) for rejecting P.Little and A.Anglin. You know they 'let' us talk here but it is not 'our board'.

It was nice to have someone correct me, but writing that lie hurt like defending myself in fights as a child hurt. It hurt like the one time I struck first at someone who’d attacked me many times before by then, and like the time I made myself steal something to find out how it felt to steal. Lawless conduct like that is fucking oppressive to require of people. Even with someone writing the good rebuke I can’t let it go. I hope I’m never so helpless I have to break the law in any way that matters. And not just legal law, but community law, too. It’s my love of community law that’s kept me from harassing people or tolerating it, and that usually keeps me playing the rebuker in environments like this.

This Yang guy… I only learned about him today, but his econometric ideas wonked me just right. Median income and lifespan! So I told a lie in support of him, even though it felt more like dying than living to do it. I don’t think I’ll keep doing that, any more than I’ve shoplifted or attacked people.

We could do so much better for lifespan than we do. In a few years I think rejuvenation tech is going to take off in a big way - printed organs, senolytics, stem cell therapies, new cancer cures (though cancer is still MANY diseases), and blood-derivative anagathic compounds are things I think will hit soonish. Maybe we’ll even see gains in medical nanotech (though I think we might be five decades or more from real medichines).

People trust each other more when the economy is growing. They don’t trust each other more when all the growth goes to the top. Median income sounds more like the lever that turns opinions here than GDP. And as for lifespan - I want to see people’s heads really start to turn when that number starts upwards. I want people to understand that as a kind of economic growth. I think that’ll keep things going in the right direction if they do.

I want I want I want - wants are insatiable, right? But “everyone” agrees something has to change, and what drives change more than what people want out of life?