Fumigating this board of Yang shills

This has to be done.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: Yang.jpg (900x500, 65.44K)

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1370x674 196.85 KB, 1.42M)

Thread should be fucking pinned

Attached: 1493ae2745ab8cf71f7f8241abc0710b46836e90464b1e2df348abaca90e3534.jpg (588x437, 37.92K)

MODS PIN THIS FUCKING SHIT
NOW

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1300x962, 896.48K)

$$\color{pink}There's not enough zyklon in the universe to do that.{pinktext}$$

forbidden chinese wrongthink

If someone had official clearance from the CCP to shill on this board, why would this copy pasta work?

they probably never hear about it, so good point. make sure to tell them its forbidden wrongthink
it would not work for this, but it may "work" some other way

Meh, maybe they're delegating and forgot. Whatever. I'm willing to try it anyway. If it gets them off this board, even for a few days, it'll have been worth it.

Its afraid!

Attached: 1551089260348.jpg (705x652, 173.31K)

Your Zog emperor has no clothes.
Our patience has it's limits and we've long reached that point.

butthurt mod faggots just took down the good yang thread but left this one up. yang is a commie faggot who hates white people

Attached: yang gang btfo.jpg (1436x820, 591.28K)

KYS shareblue.

jfc nigger. this isnt 2016 plebbit

Reported for shareblue+slide

are any candidates not some flavor of marxist who hates white people?

Do these faggots actually thing the yanggang is unironically supporting him because he'll 'save america' or the white race?

TOP KEK

kys magafaggot

Keep crying over your Kushner empire. It's collapsing all around you.

Nah and honestly this chink couldn't possibly be any worse than what we have now, which is a literal fucking jew in zognald trumpenblattberg

Attached: 12345323454323.png (2750x1300 302.32 KB, 324.57K)

It's hilarious the maga shills are pushing against this this hard. They're afraid.
I think the consensus is we're sick of Dons zog bullshit and him ignoring white americans so he's getting the boot.
Meming him out of office will FAR be easier than meming him into office.

Plus we already have all the templates. His war machine has turned on him.

t.kike

If every candidate is just going to push White genocide and import millions of turdskins we might as well get 1k bux so we can better prepare for the upcoming collapse. I think a lot of the MAGA faggots are kikes and boomers who don't want younger Whites cutting into their pension money hence why they're so aggressively against UBI and call everything that isn't uncontrolled kike capitalism 'commie'.

1k UBI is destined to be the new Trump promise if Chang gets elected. But he'll be worse than Trump; he'll turn America into an actual communist country where you all go to jail for having anti-SJW opinions. He implicitly admits that. What we're faced with now is a stalemate: no matter which move we make, we're fucked. It's a choice between a poisonous snake and a poisonous snake.

That 1k will probably never happen tbh but it's a good meme. Drives the boomers insane.
That's probably true. Never thought about that tbh

UBI will probably trigger a mass exodus from the third-world looking for gibs like we've never seen before.
It might even be the end of the world.

That's why voting for this Chi-Com is a bad idea unless you actually want to live in a communist country. If you want to vote recklessly, throw your vote at Bernie, but Chang is just bad news.

Trump is a kike. I would take anyone over a kike anyday.

Ah that explains it.

t. Shariablue

We're more fucked with Trumpstein because millions of Whites are lulled into a deep sleep whenever there's a (((republican))) in office despite them being two sides of the same shekel. Onigger radicalized Whites on a massive scale never before seen because he was a nigger and a (((democrat))) even though he was actually better for Whites than Trump has been sadly enough. Fewer immigrants, less 1A/2A infringement, and ZOG boot licking but not as much as Trump.

The boomers have a fucking ton of land and wealth that they need to learn to share if we're ever going to survive honestly, but they're greedy fucks who'd rather we all die off than give up their 3 yachts from selling our country off to kikes. They think just voting (((republican))) and supporting israel means they're patriots.

DonZog is not getting the boot I'm afraid. Normies are not redpilled enough about him. It will be only when Democrats come out to vote him out. Either way we are fucked.

How does it feel being a nazi bitch? Getting Whites into trouble and harming them? Make you feel good does it, goldstein?

Attached: 1551823079369.jpg (283x346, 21.39K)

gibs me dat 2020

arbeit mach frei shit

148 yang gang

You couldn't glow harder if you tried.

>We're more fucked with Trumpstein because millions of Whites are lulled into a deep sleep whenever there's a (((republican))) in office despite them being two sides of the same shekel. Onigger radicalized Whites on a massive scale never before seen because he was a nigger and a (((democrat))) even though he was actually better for Whites than Trump has been sadly enough. Fewer immigrants, less 1A/2A infringement, and ZOG boot licking but not as much as Trump.
We're at the point now though where almost everyone except those brain-dead morons at r/thezognald think Trump is a lying traitor and useless. And yeah, he's essentially just a neocon puppet. But Chang is an actual communist and he's going to institute neo-communism. He's going to be the catalyst for the actual SJW totalitarian state where if you read this site or even Brietbart, they're gonna steal your kid and turn it into a tranny while Muslims throw microwaved grease at you in prison.

Yang is the Cuckchan candidate. You don't want to be a Cuckchan follower, do you?

Attached: 5bcfbe1f15b8ddbc3fbea36763f229a76fef482b90003512b81ad2674f99b5de.gif (600x628, 406.45K)

Duplicate thread
Reminder every antiyangchong thread is a disguised yangchong thread.
Go back to /r/hapa and dailystormer mongoloid.

Fuck off.

I have been on this site since '14 (longer than you) and realise that you faggots will NEVER be successful so I am trying to get other anons off this boat. You don't even care about Whites, you literal kike shill.

Mass 'legal' Immigration brings about 800k shitskins to the US every year. Its already happening. Voting for a slow-boil effect isnt any better. Some would argue the shock of ramping it up would cause a fierce oppositional reaction. I don't know that anyone actually thinks Yang can win. This is more about sending a message.

That would be nice.

Well that's kindof the yanggang thing tho

Go home

I think you meant to say 'monitoring'

Joseph R Biden Jr

SSN: 222-50-6009

DOB: 11/20/1942

Phone Number: 302-999-1616

Address:1212 Haines Ave

Wilmington, DE 19809

Previous Addresses:

1. 1209 Barley Mill Rd, Greenville, DE 19807

2. 1209 Barley Mill Rd, Wilmington, DE 19807

3. 4044 PO Box, Wilmington, DE 19807

4. 5201 Kennett Pike, Greenville, DE 19807

5. 6 Montchan Dr, Wilmington, DE 19807

6. 221 Russell, Washington, DC 20510

7. 2309 Woods Rd, Wilmington, DE 19808

8. 5201 Kennett Pike, Wilmington, DE 19807

CREEPY JOE !!!!!

You cannot have a perfect candidate. You never will. All you can bet for is someone who is not neocohen. You can work from there. Alas, not-cohens do not get elected in this cuntry.

You could be surprised. He's the only legit candidate that hasn't proved himself to be a total kike. Remember even Bernie has cemented himself as nothing more than a scam artist. If I was a leftist, Frank would get my vote: he's intelligent, has a success story immigrant background, has a clean slate, and seems more legit than any other option. Oh, and he's offering gibs. He's the best choice from that POV. He could clean up.

That's what I'm implying, among other things.

fag appeal to authority
Nice demotivational blackpill
Ok
Sheesh, you're projecting here, pajeet.

It's honestly quite sad that 8chad is compromised with filthy kikes.
Has the goreposting become an inefficient method of keeping gay glow in the darks away? I still believe that most oldfags have left this pozzed place and gotten on with their lives to raise white children. I suppose the only good thing this board has to offer is relatively accurate and fast report of the news, but other than that it is a cesspool of nigroids.
TL;DR fuck all of you and most of all fuck the yellow gook nigger's 1,000$

Attached: 1399610480139.jpg (478x586 231.53 KB, 61.59K)

They probably get off on that shit.

fuck off, kike

Stop worshiping a gay yellow trump, doublenigger

Oh, how I fucking hate this child raping piece of shit.

Attached: bidencreep.jpg (1280x720, 99.64K)

no

Winnie the Pooh lol.

Satan Yahoo lol.

Do you guys actually get paid in (you)s? I have always wondered that. Let me in on a little trade secret, eh?

Yes, they do.
Basically any kike that gets 40 responses for being called a kike, is rolling the sheckles.

Attached: f2f3925a88353a6564e5440cef8199b91629b714ed6f87cc7cc4bed209d4ddf6.jpg (768x768, 96.61K)

Nigger, this is a free country. I can reply as much as I want.

Why exactly 40, kike? And (((you))) know this how?

crakka ass bitch crakka ass

Attached: 1516995521616.webm (400x400, 3.34M)

Fuck off nigger. Don't show me your degeneracy.

who cares

yes gwailo, I give you one thousan dollah, you vote for me now
I'm sure he'll deliver on his campaign promises just like trump did, right?
wrong, he's a politician, and they're all owned by the same people, if he gains any traction whatsoever it will be because he was allowed to, same as trump. Politics is the circus to bread, making you think you have some semblance of control over the system but you don't. All political power flows from the barrel of a gun, no meaningful change has ever occurred by voting.
Make no mistake, these are shills. Their memes are subpar and forced, and they don't engage in genuine discussion. Whenever you bring up his genuinely bad points (heavily pro-immigrant and anti-gun) they just dismiss them, and keep screeching about free money.

Attached: 1520120836896.jpg (756x772, 99.58K)

Kek this copypasta again.

You have the 50 cent army of China, who gets 50 cent per response.
And you have kikes, who just thrive of the fact that you give them attention (and get bitcoins once they've successfully derailed a thread)

Attached: (Yous).webm (854x480, 2.07M)

It it possible to put the text in the board description?

This tbh. You can tell that everyone with a brain left when imkikey started banhammering everyone and the board was flooded by TRSodomites and MAGApedes. This Yang shit is even worse than those two faggots put together.

I've noticed that a lot of the Yang memes appear to be explicitly anti-racist, and pro-Chink-wives too. 100% glowing forced memery.

All the bug hate White people user. Just like EVERY FUCKING NATION ON THE PLANET EXCEPT WHITES they have a drive to be the dominant DNA on the planet. Only Whites love their own genocide…because IF THEY DIDN'T THEY WOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Oh you ain't seen nothing yet…Look at this 'patriarchy thread' (bug person promoting White genocide)

that encourages the murder and torture of White women' under the guise of a 'patriarchy'…and I swear to God anons are so fucking stupid that they agree and think that this is a 'good idea'…I mean, maybe Whites are really too stupid to live if they think that genociding half their population (the women) is a 'good idea' somehow.

go back to reddit, or lurk more

Attached: civil-barbarian.jpg (385x385, 18.2K)

The only whites that king nigger "radicalized" are the ones who thought he wasn't sucking enough Israeli dicks. Despite being a faggot, Trump is still the acceleration candidate.

He's not even a yellow trump, he's simply irrelevant and this wave of 'support' for the democrat chinaman has come out of nowhere, with zero valid reasoning.
It's almost as though it's artificial. Imagine that.

Cry more, faggot. You are a bitch projecting, you fucking cunt.

Attached: 12345323454323.png (952x872, 297.77K)

>jews earn money and are successful my fellow goyim :^)

that is why the US gives israel billions of dollars in US taxpayer money each year amirite?

Jews are parasites they make money by robbing others

But you are both here because you are too pussy to talk shit irl. lmaoing at how fragile you bitches are. Keep acting tough on 8chin.

what is nepotism

Gas the bugs
You will never ever be white yang

You're part of it, kike.

MODS ARE KIKES
MODS ARE KIKES
MODS ARE KIKES
MODS ARE KIKES
MODS ARE KIKES

Successful? What do you want me to do, bitch about jews like some victim like you?

Cry more, faggot.

Get out cuckchan

CHINA NOW WANTS TO TAKE OVER THE WHITE HOUSE