Samis are the real aryans

In the new datashet of western eurasians made by davidinsky samis are the ones with highest pure ancestrsl north eurasian and eastern hunter gatherer admixture
Nobody come close , samis are 50% eastern hunter gatherer ( 30% ane + 20% whg)
here is the composition made by davidnky

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LPWAEC3dbAEDu8aBAAcxIOa5CQjuflt0f0cvhCpZ_ME/edit#gid=2101783313

Attached: h-14394962 (1)

Other urls found in this thread:

genetiker.wordpress.com/2017/11/12/k-14-admixture-analysis-of-neolithic-european-genomes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeaa and the ones with highest mongoloid admixture too

Never forget The Finno-Korean Hyperwar.

They are 20% asian so …..

Attached: Sami people (10).jpg (1024x977, 585.19K)

What does the HG stand for? They have now WHG Yamnaya ANE and HG

Sage is the real report.

those are glacial features- as much as white larp about we wuz snownogs, mongoloids are the most shaped by wintry environments.

Backdoor yang OP trying to shill for soulless bugmen.
#thinkchink

Socrates' allegory of the cave predicted this.

"Eurasian" glows as brightly as "Judeo-Christian"

Mock all you want but this is what the real aryan looked like
If now they are 50% ehg after mixing nearly to extinction with scandinavians in those pic are around 70% ehg

He has not separated the components into ANE, CHG, WHG and EEF and from what I have learned, you can model EHG = WHG + CHG (+ Siberian depending on sample), so it will be hard to separate these components.
Genetiker's ADMIXTURE shows that Balts have 70% ANE/EHG related. Also you could model Saamis as Balts + Nganassan + some extra EHG.
genetiker.wordpress.com/2017/11/12/k-14-admixture-analysis-of-neolithic-european-genomes/

BTW phenotype can change within one population. Khvalynsk were proto-Indo-Europeans/one was EHG others were mixed with CHG.
So Saamis do not represent Aryans by phenotype.

Attached: hvalynsk-6-1- (1)

>(((davidinsky)))
>(((google)))
Yawn.

No china is.
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Okay OP. If you can convince me that the Sami are White I will carve out an ethnic homeland homeland for them where they are an ethnic majority on my map. Fair is fair, after all.

First of all, based on everything I have seen, the Sami do NOT identify with Europeans racially. Instead, siding with the jew and calling themselves "the aboriginal" people of Northern Europe.
WE are the aboriginal people of Europe. White Europeans. And the way that these Sami people use the word appears to be one of hostility against White Europeans. Norwegians, Swedes, and Finns.
So right off the bat, they appear to cast themselves as hostile enemies of European Peoples everywhere.
Am I mistaken? Is this inaccurate? I use the words "appear" and "seemingly" as it is possible that all of these articles are simply jewish propaganda intended to divide Europeans and set us against each other. But it appears from this that the Sami consider themselves closer to the Gypsies in their hostility to White people than to the Norwegians.

Secondly, the Sami appear to be somewhat Asiatic in origin. Though perhaps this is simply due to climate. I could forgive them for this were it not for their apparent hostility towards decent, honest, good natured White people.

Attached: Perfect Europe Map 1.3.png (1828x1647, 1.22M)

Attached: ARAHU ROK BAR.jpg (436x623, 97.31K)

As an aside, the problem with a Sami homeland is that they are not actually an absolute majority in very many places. Many ethnic maps exaggerate their numbers and the areas where they constitute an ethnic majority. Indeed, they are a very small group.
Worse still for them, an ethnic homeland entirely in northern Scandinavia would be a very difficult place to do it. It's possible but not easy. Maybe it would be better for them if they continue living as minorities within larger, wealthier states.
I understand that multi-cult-uralism sucks but living in such a difficult region might make it necessary to put up with being ruled by foreigners

reminder samoids and their language are latecomers

They have 20% Siberian admixture

Attached: cKG1UoH.png (825x879, 75.25K)