Thin Blue Line Flag banned in Boston

The Thin Blue Line Flag which was created to honor police officers killed in the line of duty is now racist.

W.T.F.?

lawofficer.com/news/thin-blue-line-flag-declared-nazi-symbol/?fbclid=IwAR1ojOO9MvI-jVt4x9XHvnPvXB1oUxxJcVXFfe766j625dBLoz2nsIXZB94

Attached: thin blue line flag.jpg (425x259, 17.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Fu9yp
trevorloudon.com/2015/01/intifada-usa-american-radicals-build-ties-to-palestinian-revolutionaries/
archive.is/0oTbw
youtube.com/watch?v=6_NRS_1fWc0
archive.is/8bifN
archive.is/SWefc
cryptome.org/ap.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mandatory.
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Good. Fuck the police.

lol nigger

Attached: 8e56dbd0887bf25a5e343d2a4684774923ae28e116255f8b3fddbc2583f5bde6.jpg (1440x1080, 94.07K)

Nigger crime and low-level terrorism is a business model for police. If it goes away, so does their budget. They are occupying White America, not protecting it.

Nigger detected

Tough shit. I can fly the fucking notsee flag if I want. 1st amendment trumps it.
Nice tracker, faggot.

Nice nigger logic you got there nigger.

If they wanted to get rid of nigger behavior, they would get rid of niggers. You're not too bright, but that's why you're working as a shill.

No, niggers are getting rid of themselves.
Oh, shit, its, this, faggot, again.
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

They just want a paycheck, they could give less of a shit just like a common criminal. Cops work for the government and the government is anti-white and anti-christian

Filtered.

rekt

Attached: bq-5c847caece529.jpeg (593x806, 116.62K)

lol. Why don't you just tattoo the word "cuck" on your forehead.

Fuck off boomer scum

Attached: w.jpg (960x720, 200.05K)

The Facebook comments on this article

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (767x754 58.67 KB, 123.49K)

given that cops get a face full of race realism every day and the government doesn't seem to give a shit about them dying we might get some new friends.

Attached: officer20friendly.gif (113x274, 9.67K)

Muslims. You're not allowed to respect any authority but theirs. It's not just niggers nigging. This is professionally planned and organized to follow both a geopolitical strategy and a religious imperative.

archive.is/Fu9yp The leaders of Black Lives Matter went to the Middle East for further training after their initial PR campaign.

trevorloudon.com/2015/01/intifada-usa-american-radicals-build-ties-to-palestinian-revolutionaries/

Zogbot copsucker detected.
Diversity Police genocide enforcement

Attached: molonlabe.png (500x608, 136.22K)

See, I hate cops, but I hate commies and fags like this more. It's a conflicting feeling, because I know cops are easily our enemies on large-scale, but when fags like this shit on em, it makes me wish all the "systematic racism" and whatnot that they bitch about was actually real. Besides nigs nigging, which ends up getting them killed, cops tend to shoot/punish whites more often than not.

They ARE the government Stockholm Syndrome rape bitch.

Banned?
It's some antifa type poster.
But I do like the push the left is making

Fuck off niggers.

Lol, so now cops are gonna pull over and ticket their supporters. Neat.

Unionized roadside rapist pedo detected.
Bodyslam any little girls lately?

I don't think you quite get it. When you're becoming a cop, your subject to all sorts of personality test that are meant to measure intelligence, how well you submit to authority, empathy levels, etc. If you're too much of a free-thinker, have too much respect for human life, or just score too highly on an IQ test, they won't let you become a cop. Zog wants its bots to be dumb. violent, and obedient.

just ur mom

It is unpatriotic to support a foreign occupation army in your own homeland

#bashthefash

Imagine a police state that humiliates its own police force.

This thread subject is extremely misleading. It isn't "banned" at all, this is just some antifa poster.
Secondly, Boston cops are some of the most brainwashed zog footsoldiers in the country. They break the law at thier leisure and have "extra rights" that regular massachusetts citizens don't, simply because they belong to the badge wearing gang. Fuck em.

Attached: OpR7VXz_d.jpg (300x315, 14.09K)

I love watching you attack each other over the cops

Attached: 9eadd3fd50ec893eda2d15e91c2a24004900f0d9c6fbbe53b4510e4a200be21f.jpg (413x395, 27.66K)

this only helps us

SIGNAL BOOST IT BOYS

wait this is from 2017

op is an op

Blindly following orders is not a virtue. Banning a flag is dumb but cops are NPC's who will bash your skull in if they are given the order to do so. Why anyone trusts them is baffling.

meanwhile there's a kike in my area that flies an israel flag next to one of those and a snek flag. heh

Attached: don't tread on me.png (2000x1359, 420.63K)

I'd pay money to see that.

It's funny the left is literally making anything that stands for rule of law and preservation of Western civilization as hate symbol. Makes you understand what their true agenda is. We should use this as an opportunity to redpill police on race realism and the JQ.

Attached: honkcop.png (665x577, 88.31K)

Cops have common-sense. They deal with this stuff everyday. They already know.

Yes, cops know nigger nature better than most and they hate them. But most good cops have retired and the cucks that are left, even if not evil, are weak and will rather collect a paycheck than do what needs to be done and look the other way when darkies are purged. So fuck them.

True. They also have mandatory diversity in crime classes that come with criminal justice coursework. They know.

JQ redpilling commences.

Attached: officerhonk.png (1300x577, 372.52K)

Go back to your containment board boomer. Cops have always been complete cucks.

Must have sucked getting cucked by nigger apes, faggot. I wouldn't know.

Fucking agree. Not a fan of ZOGbots, but these cocksuckers are worse.

Good. Fuck whites.

Daily reminder.

Attached: 937a71a29beed15581163598c76d470ee819b60ae099ace3f68f36107ea0774a.jpg (400x515 93.69 KB, 249.61K)

pigs are worse than niggers

This.
ZOGbots are niggers' first line of protection against any retaliation. Second line is the court system. Third line is city Ordinance, fourth is State law, fifth is federal law, sixth is district court, seventh is SCOTUS.

Niggers are protected by so much it's sad they think they're strong or scary.

This.

If you are unironically a Blue Lives Matter fag, you need to get off this board.

I can agree with this. Generally if you act like a white man able to stand up for yourself and your family around a nigger, they will leave you alone. Pigs on the other hand take that as a challenge.

Attached: 1552185328275.jpg (480x389, 24.11K)

Friendly reminder that the Supreme Court has okayed multiple times police department hiring practices of discriminating against "high IQ" applicants. In other words if you're not a 90 IQ subhuman trogolodyte or aren't faking it because you know ahead of time you're not getting the job.

archive.is/0oTbw

Attached: 1544246760479.jpg (474x577, 30.87K)

no one cares about dead pigs
fuck off FBI

Yeah you wouldn't know because your generation voted for this shit and we're stuck dealing with it. Fuck you.

Attached: Disney-Pin-Jerry-Leigh-Minnie-Mouse-_1.jpg (398x400, 45.57K)

Just say your jewish.

Is he wrong? Maybe you can find a source that proves this isn't what's happening.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_NRS_1fWc0

That's not the Supreme Court, that's a lower federal court. I'd honestly like to see the Supreme Court take on a case about law enforcement rejecting higher IQ individuals being a discriminatory measure that could be successfully argued to be against the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, thereby overturning the decision made in the Second Circuit Court of Appeals. But they probably won't.

But he isn't wrong though, it's been going on for years, probably decades now

Attached: PROST.jpg (736x307, 57.98K)

He's not wrong.
Nothing he said shilled for either direction. He made a statement of fact.

who gives a fuck about pigs

shit op. and learn to link–stop including fingerprinting in the URL dumbshit.

Thats the pig who shot the unarmed guy with his hands and ass up in the air, right?
And the pig is a tatted up degenerate too.

Say what you want about desert advanture Vol. 2 bible but the Revelations hit too close to home. Fucking marks of the beasts…

Ever since militias went away the police came in. They started in the 1830s at jewish factories on the east coast to quell worker strikes. They serve the ecact same purpose today, you just cant tell because of the propaganda. Police basically serve the function that citizens should be doing, if we actually had a republic. Instead theyre unelected, and paid by cities that get fed grants. Aka jewish global government

Attached: o5hydh7l4ds11.jpg (1000x733 10.46 KB, 138.26K)

Subhuman, 90 IQ copnigger spotted

As you can tell from the archival date it's literally been more than half a decade since I've read the article. Regardless these court decisions have not been challenged, nor will they any time soon. Anyone who thinks that ZOG Cops are their friends is either duly misinformed or willingly spreading misinfo.

archive.is/8bifN
archive.is/SWefc

I think 'just say you are jewish' is the new 'go to' phrase for kikes online right now.

nothing was "banned"

I actually got hired and went through 4 months of the police academy but basically forced me to quit because I wasn't a "team player" (aka a thuggish jock) like most my classmates. I'm a bit salty still, but it was for the best.

Your little hat fell off, Chaim.

I never said he was wrong, you sub-blue-line IQ nigger, but I bet yids aren't subject to aforementioned discriminatory hiring practices.

Attached: th (1).jpg (300x293, 7.62K)

the only people who use the word jock are spastics who played yugioh during lunch. you should kill yourself for trying to become police in the first place and kill your reincarnation for being a dweeb.

Who wouldn't pay to see a loli version of their mother molested? Answer honestly, Zig Forums.

Good, it's a defacement of the flag.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-10-19-59-19-1.png (1197x977, 1.14M)

You forgot:

This is why I'm down with eco-fascism. Large complex societies need some kind of thugs enforcing the laws (if you think natsoc Germany didn't have police, you're out of your mind). But if we scale back our society to many little human scale cities with a goal population of between 1k-10k people (to avoid over-socialization), eliminate the niggers and take off the capitalist pressure off people… we might need some kind of peace officer to help clear car crashes off the streets or help people get raccoons out of their basements… but they would be more park rangers than modern day cops.

Attached: 1000w_q75.jpg (1000x664, 87.12K)

Don't post while doing autism my dude. You should have specified what you meant by the post. The fact you saged didn't help either since we're used to shills and other assortment of faggots use sage as a downboat.

Attached: jews win.gif (400x222, 1.35M)

You retard. The purpose of the flag in ops pic was to allow for the use of the American flag without defacing it. Thats why people use them in spartan races and shit.

Or imagine a world where we live in a high trust society and the police are there to be helpful. We dont live there yet, but lets see what we can do to make it happen, because there is still so much to be done.

Up until recently police in small towns were still pretty helpful guys. But nowadays EVERYONE wants to be tacticool.

Attached: blue-eyes-beauty-1024x763.jpg (1024x763, 227.92K)

Fuck the police. All they do is enforce white genocide at the command of their masters.

two groups that do overblown funerals and go out of their way to deliberately inconvenience as many people as they can, every time:

cops and Mafia.

My Irish buddies tell me about 1970s they started switching up cops in Ireland because the local boys weren't putting other locals in jail for minor shit like drunk driving.

Is the Light Phone a good solution to the Smartphone problem? Hm

Fuck, didn't meant to post this in this thread. Respectful sage.

I'm going to counter-sage because you are a total faggot.

Attached: 6e7e6a5bbf4f9dce3fd286a4ee4ff6261e8b5764b8ec18f4709ac5ad3eeaa0dc.jpg (609x588, 226.57K)

He pulled the trigger, but the actual order given was given by a SGT Charles Langely whom has fled the country to duterteland

Attached: Charles langley (Mr simon Says cop)

Nigger

Suck that zogbot dick like a good goy, faggot

No one cares about your speeding ticket, faggot.

I do. I care that you had to put your life at risk to extort $20 from a fellow European, or any American. Police die in traffic accidents more than any other way. They should not be conducting traffic/travel/road stops for any reason other than wreckless or dangerous driving, and then there should be designated pullouts for such things so they do not get hit by shitskins texting about "wypepo raycis". Other shit can be photographed/filmed and mailed without any issue. Blue lives matter, even if 20% of the European police, a dwindling demographic as it is, are jewloving zogniggers.

There is a way to address your mindcraft grievances.
Assassination Politics
Jim Bell
cryptome.org/ap.htm