Collecting Scalps: 3 secured

MM, implicated in the Shipbuilding Scandal, was JWR's first victim, a
sacrificial lamb offered to JWR, by the Government, so that she'd avert SNC-Lavalin's (SNCL) criminal prosecution:
Canada's Prime Minister's Office (PMO), sensing JWR's unease with her underlings prosecuting Vice Admiral Mark Norman (MN) for leaking cabinet discussions, based on rumors and innuendo, and seemingly prompted the RCMP to release its knowledge that MM hand-delivered said information to outsiders.
MM had had his security clearance suspended.

SB was JWR's second victim, innocent, but used by Trudeau to remove JWR from AG.
SB was seemingly forced to resign Oct/2018, soon rewarded with a job at the Bank of Montreal.

Gerald Butts (GB) is JWR's third victim, resigning days before JWR testified to Canada's Justice Committee in order to appease her- but her testimony was still damming.

Who is next?…

(This post is a work in progress, adding more tonight.)

Interesting Facts:
1. James Cudmore, the reporter who broke the Shipbuilding Scandal, was hired by the Department of Defense. He has since left.

2. SB leaked government information to a bank executive in 2006.

3. Trudeau admits his office is withholding information relating to MN's defense.

Attached: jwr18 - Copy.jpg (426x468, 66.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buffalochronicle.com/2019/02/27/trudeau-still-wont-let-wilson-raybould-talk-about-bmo-kinder-morgan-or-brison-at-house-hearings/
buffalochronicle.com/2019/03/06/deep-and-penetrating-relationship-may-taint-butts-testimony/
buffalochronicle.com/2019/02/19/scheer-wants-bmo-and-treasury-official-questioned-in-snc-lavalin-probe/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buffalochronicle.com/2019/02/27/trudeau-still-wont-let-wilson-raybould-talk-about-bmo-kinder-morgan-or-brison-at-house-hearings/

From feb 27
"At Justice Committee hearings in the House of Commons on Wednesday, Wilson-Raybould was unable to discuss the government’s desire to use the agreements in other cases of corporate bribery and fraud. Wide-ranging improprieties that surround the Bank of Montreal and the Trudeau government’s acquisition of the Kinder Morgan pipeline, continue to worry senior cabinet ministers"

"It’s widely suspected that BMO has been using intermediary business service providers to ‘effectively bribe’ the elected officials of Indian Act-governments, in exchange for pipeline approvals, federally guaranteed lending, and the financing of land claims against the Crown. The practice has been a source of outrage among indigenous people in the Province, who remain vehemently opposed to carbon-based energy infrastructure.

Worried that the practice violates the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act in the United States, banking executives hurridly lobbied Finance Minister Bill Morneau in March and April of 2018, and were able to quickly secure a transaction that effectively nationalized the pipeline while offering exceedingly favorable terms of indemnification to the investors involved in the project."
"

BMO is the bank that hired Brison.

I'm doing a fuller writeup tonight- do you have any more leads- especially concerning BMO?

Attached: scottBrison.jpg (1053x679, 102.58K)

Same source

buffalochronicle.com/2019/03/06/deep-and-penetrating-relationship-may-taint-butts-testimony/
"A classmate, Jonathan Ablett, introduced them freshman year. Butts invited Trudeau to join the debate team, and the pair traveled to tournaments together, including a trip to Princeton University during which the two were observed being ‘particularly close’. Butts was a far more skilled and tactical debater than Trudeau, but Trudeau projected greater confidence"
Plus read the headline deep and penetrating they maybe implying something.

buffalochronicle.com/2019/02/19/scheer-wants-bmo-and-treasury-official-questioned-in-snc-lavalin-probe/

I think you were the one who gave me this comment a few weeks ago:

I read it, and I'm unfamiliar with how BMO uses 'intermediate service providers' to bribe, why BMO provides this service to government, and how nationalisation of the Kinder Morgan pipeline indemnifies investors- and seemingly also BMO.

I'll do more reading tonight, and build & refine the narrative of the OP, but am unsure if I could discover the answers to my questions above- I'd appreciate any leads.

This:

is what I'm referring to.

I think it's more than suggesting, at this point.

That said, I'm unsure the relevance.

Have you heard of the government's Infrastructure Bank? I don't believe there are connections to OP…

No. Just read these articles in obscure paper that seems to stitch things together. Have to wait and see, but Kinder Morgan, the Government buying a failed pipeline to bailout the banks, will be interesting.

Attached: bankingontransmountain_july21_header.png (790x618, 212.44K)

That's the purpose of the Infrastructure Bank- to bail out Ontario and Quebec pension funds- to provide 'better than market returns'- aka funelling money to them.

I made a thread here on it- Government collecting 2%, Quebec pension fund collecting 8.5%.

Your 02/27/2019 link says the government wants Indian Governments to buy the pipeline- which would seemingly be funded by land claims against the government… Guess it's better for government to spend the money on Indians than on a pipeline.

Other papers had the government selling the pipeline to Indians, but giving them the money? Makes a lot of sense. Pensions everywhere are a total disaster. Ontario teachers bought a ton of real estate, might not be great timing. Boomers are screwed on retirement.

The Ontario teacher's pension fund that met with Trudeau's govennment a few years ago, about the Infrastructure Bank, has a 9% ROI since its inception.

They came even afford clean water.
But it aligns with you taking about bank bailouts.

I would have re-done the OP, but there is more info than I thought… some tidbits:

James Cudmore was hired by the Ministry whose leaked information he published. After working for there for 27 months, he moved to Ministry of Democratic Institutions. At the same time, Mark Norman was charged by the RCMP.

From RCMP affidavit to raid Mark Norman's home:
"As demonstrated by multiple emails that he sent to his colleagues, Fraser was in possession of information, subject to cabinet confidence, along with other government information, such as the Seaspan letter addressed to ministers. Fraser recieved this information from Vice Admiral Mark Norman."
For this to be a breach of trust, Mark Norman would have to know the information has already escaped government, according to the Judge

Privy Council Office's (PCO) top lawyer's (Paul Shuttle) notes to prosecution, made Sept 14/2018, ask if it is possible "to engineer the issues at stake."

NUKUREt awecuxw never ew

A service member, in July/2017, asked his commander for government communications in a 2-week period about Mark Norman- the commander told the service member that there were no records, that they made sure to never use his name, and "Don't worry, this isn't our first rodeo."

The 2-week period in question was the one preceding Mark Norman's suspended from his duty.
Note that the initial incident (Breach of Trust) was Nov/2015, and that Mark Norman wasn't suspended Jan 09/2017, and wasn't charged until Mar/2018- 13 months after his home was raided.

We could have done without this cunt's face in the catalog for the next 3 weeks you piece of shit

JWR relavent to MN's case.
Begone leaf shill, CGDF is hiring I hear.

k

In response to Mark Norman's request for government funding for Council, DND/CF Council Michael Sousa wrote "In disclosing confidential government information respecting a Government of Canada procurement inititave to a third party without authorization, he does not meet the eligibility criteria."

That is, MN is determined, by the government, as guilty.

Ontario Judge Phillips acknowledged Mark Norman's communication with Davie (shipbuilders) was not unusual.

Mark Norman's prosecution has been assigned from prosecutors in Ontario to prosecutors in Halifax.
-seems like a way to delay the court case

d. Pugliese is a postmedia's reporter's name.

Puglaas is JWR's indigenous name.

Can anyone tell me if these are related?

Fighting words:
Mark Norman, May / 2017, 2 months after being charged, relating to his office being cleaned of his possessions:

"I want you to photograph exactly where each of those items are in the office. Because I'm coming back – and they are going back up on the wall where they belong."