US-Syria War Soon

GET READY TO DIE FOR ISRAEL IN SYRIA, GOYIM!
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-10/syria-tells-israel-it-will-attack-unless-israeli-forces-leave-golan-heights
archive.fo/vV5f5

Israel will clearly attack itself and blame Syria, so how soon will this go down?

Attached: OY VEY.png (562x716, 360.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bdsmovement.net/
archive.fo/wvqnQ
debka.com/us-military-buildup-in-iraq-via-israel-and-jordan-ready-for-clash-with-pro-iranian-iraqi-militias/?fbclid=IwAR2T-f3Djopy_zr5qn3hEEJxFIysLCIWdPIRCLCFK2wMlPbt3VXLZ-C9ncg
archive.is/b9Gxv
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-report-trump-says-he-would-have-98-percent-support-as-israeli-pm-candidate-1.7004628
thesaker.is/trump-declares-victory-over-isis-but-washingtons-foul-plans-in-syria-are-far-from-over/
archive.is/nEnAn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((zerohedge)))

Not remotely relevant.

You already have a scaremongering thread.

There's your (potentially yuge) headline.

Attached: apocalypse.jpg (444x444, 30.4K)

If goyim deploy to defend israel I will stand on an overpass with a big sign that reads: use it till you lose it. jews did 9/11 and communism

Wait wut?
Why?
Syria did absolutely nothing to me and it seems as if the Lion of Damascus has prevailed.

If it was actually an announcement I'd probably chalk it up to usual arab bravado.

They won't even retaliate against Israeli aircraft bombing them in their airspace, no way they're gonna attempt an assault on the golan heights somehow.

If you are anti-israel, you are anti-american and must leave this forum immediately.

It won't.
Just like literally every other move in the region this is simply psyop to give israel the Golan Heights and have Trump send more troops to Syria.

STOP RACIST ISRAEL-TEAR DOWN THE WALL

bdsmovement.net/

Fuck off jew.

Unfortunately nothing will happen. Syria is in no position now to fight a war with Israel and certainly doesn't have the ability to deal with the global ramifications of assaulting Golan.

Attached: 405226a65e10a2bd924aa72d0de8d08aa626f1efe7c505b2bde90b58e826e16f.jpg (1280x960, 150.54K)

>(((zerohedge)))
>(((zerohedge))) reading niggers shilling Jewish propaganda spins

Wake me when it's actually happening nigger.

Attached: waiting_for_syria_invasion.jpg (630x399, 163.8K)

user the USA invaded syria a long time ago and still operates 2 bases and 1 airfield from within syrian soil.

Muslims can fuck off and die

we are coming for mecca

Attached: 1550351591471.png (255x169, 63.7K)

Attached: fellowkids.jpg (900x720, 87.71K)

American Decline: USA Loses All War Simulations

The simulated war games showed, the "red" aggressor force often destroys U.S. F-35 Lightning II stealth fighters on the runway, sends several Naval fleets to the depths, destroys US military bases, and through electronic warfare, takes control of critical military communication systems. In short, a gruesome, if simulated, annihilation of some of the most modern of US forces.

archive.fo/wvqnQ

I like your warface motherfucker

KEK

Wonder what my Mexican father-in-law thinks… he's the one that introduced me to Zig Forums, and is very redpilled

Why would Russia send a barrage of missiles at their best customer?

oh boy…. I can die for the zionists.

Is Trump gonna do standup bout it after the war its over

Because they are good guys and Israel are evil. Israel hides their aircraft next to civilian aircraft and because Syrian leadership care about human life they just take the hit instead of potentially killing innocent people that Israel is using as human shields.

Its bullshit, nobody's going to war with anybody.

This. The cowardly kikes will need more human shields and diapers for this.

Attached: IMG-PHOTO-ART-1790358164.jpg (572x600, 220.66K)

All zerohedge does is link to other sites articles.

Wow. Are you this naive or just 12?

>(((zerohedge)))

(((zerowall)))

I have the solution: give /v/ the simulator .iso and let them figure it out

How many times are we going to do this?

Complain about kike Mods here
>>>/sudo/94155

I would send you money.
From the article in OP:
We will enlist the support of the US
In plain English, low-income Americans, mostly whites from flyover country, would have to catch bullets while Israelis hide in bunkers. This is why they put Trump in the White House.

US military buildup in Iraq via Israel and Jordan ready for clash with pro-Iranian Iraqi militias
debka.com/us-military-buildup-in-iraq-via-israel-and-jordan-ready-for-clash-with-pro-iranian-iraqi-militias/?fbclid=IwAR2T-f3Djopy_zr5qn3hEEJxFIysLCIWdPIRCLCFK2wMlPbt3VXLZ-C9ncg
archive.is/b9Gxv

more from the same article:
The call for “resistance” came the day after Washington designated as a terrorist organization – and imposed sanctions on – a third pro-Iranian Iraqi militia called Nujaba. This group provides the Iranian military in Syria with a special operations unit. It is armed with Iranian surface missiles and Russian-made T-72 tanks handed over by the Syrian army. Nujaba’s primary mission is to capture the Golan from Israeli rule.
So this would explain why the US cannot leave Syria - Americans are to be a literal meat shield for Israel
Thank you, Donald Trump

Maybe if enough amerimutts die for israel the remaining mutts start a civil war.

I doubt it. The main reason the US has relied heavily on private military contractors is to disguise the number of casualties. Combine this with the fact that most of the military and PMCs are white, and most of the replacement population is not, there doesn't look to be much chance of an uprising in the US.

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-report-trump-says-he-would-have-98-percent-support-as-israeli-pm-candidate-1.7004628

Attached: trump-prime-minister-of-israel.png (1297x699, 352.84K)

Trump declares victory over ISIS but Washington’s foul plans in Syria are far from over
thesaker.is/trump-declares-victory-over-isis-but-washingtons-foul-plans-in-syria-are-far-from-over/
archive.is/nEnAn

I guess it pays to be a grunt, at least you'll have a fair chance to kill the bastard who is after you.

They'll be needed in larger numbers. There have been rumors of a return to the draft, as the Army can no longer meet current recruitment numbers.

I'm more worried about the two street shitter countries (India and Pakistan) going to nuclear war over some retarded shit.

MEDIA LIES

Syria isn’t that stoopid look at how Ukraine handled Crimea. They would cut there losses sounds like bullshit to me.

Attached: E34D538C-A6F6-4D38-99A9-A866A0EACD89.gif (480x270, 2.81M)

bollocks

essentially this.

People like you said the exact same thing before WWII broke out. They said that the Great War was the last war and that wars would never take place ever again.

Attached: 1525184963.jpg (500x623, 77.35K)

Hahaha! No, no, you do your own fighting Shlomo.

What is more valuable to us:

Saying it's okay for Israel to keep GH annexed is essentially a precedent for Russia to keep Crimea annexed whenever people bring that up.

Can we put together an argument for why we should give GH back to Syria that can't be twisted into grounds for invading Russia?

Give nothing to the Jew that he wishes to steal, that is the entirety of the argument.

Russia's eventual goal is to supply everybody except the United States with the S-400/500.
It means American airpower is nullified worldwide, and nobody will be scared of the USA anymore.
Putin's Russia becomes the Apple Inc. of Air Defence Systems.

Attached: 1060726124.jpg (1000x541, 178.49K)

Yes. Israel signed a treaty in the 1970's promising the return of the Golan Heights, while Russia has made no such promises about Crimea.