Woodrow Wilson

Why is Woodrow Wilson so demonized lately?
I just watched this video about him talking about how much of a monster Wilson was and how the world would have been better without him but Wilson put in place policies that would keep the white race safe and segregated by niggers, which they say was a bad thing.
I didn't like his Wilsonian interventionism, that's definitely a bad thing, but him ruining the United States seems far fetched. Are there any truth to this?
invidio.us/watch?v=hLiI6kXZkZI&t=0s

Attached: President_Wilson_1919-bw.tif.png (220x292, 78.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HBk5XV1ExoQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He created the Fed that ended up enslaving 300 million good goyim to the kikes. What a white hero!

This I didn't know, what else did he do?

Wilson was a Jew cock sucker who got the US into WW 1 so the Rothschild's could have Palestine. Balfour Declaration and all that.
Deal was, The Rothschilds get the US into WW 1 on the side of the British Empire. Lord Rothschild had his agent J.P. Morgan buy up the newspapers, and propagandized the US into the war.
Then Wilson got the Rothschild bank so that the Rotshchilds could profit from WW 1 as well.
Wilson was a total traitor to the US.

Attached: 300px-Balfour_declaration_unmarked.jpg (300x396, 43.83K)

Ah, a fellow Alt-History-Hub fan?
He's dead wrong on that video (I couldn't stand the it enough to get through the whole thing)
The British were obsessed with the Mackinder theory of the Heartland. If Russia got ahold of all of eastern Europe, they'd be the next target. That would be WW2.

Started jew run federal reserve
Destabilized central europe for jewish communist revolutions
put first jewish supreme court justice on the court
fuck that faggot

Jews blackmailed him with a Jewish hooker.

You could trace all the evil of the world to that.

Bringing USA into WW1 gave us Communism, and WW2, which in turn gave us Israel, which in turn gave us War On Terror.

Wilson's blackmail also gave us a Jew on SCOTUS, IRS, and The Fed. Before that US Govt existed on Tariffs.

While taking former Spanish colonies not a wise choice in the end, Wilson was the first true traitor POTUS (aside from maybe Lincoln).

wilson knew too

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it. They know that America is not a place of which it can be said, as it used to be, that a man may choose his own calling and pursue it just as far as his abilities enable him to pursue it; because to-day, if he enters certain fields, there are organizations which will use means against him that will prevent his building up a business which they do not want to have built up; organizations that will see to it that the ground is cut from under him and the markets shut against him. For if he begins to sell to certain retail dealers, to any retail dealers, the monopoly will refuse to sell to those dealers, and those dealers, afraid, will not buy the new man's wares."

he ran as an anti-war candidate and then promptly got us into the war after being elected

Wilson is ranks among the worst traitors in world history to betray their own nation as a leader of it. He even feigns regret after signing the Federal Reserve into law.

where did you hear this?

Colonel Mandell House would regularly ream out Woodrow's poo hole with his stout 12 incher and Woodrow loved every inch of it.

Attached: house_wilson.jpg (824x562, 61.92K)

The Federal Reserve required a Constitutional amendment to be made law. This required a certain number of state legislatures to vote on it. This process was never completed so that the Fed is still illegal, unconstitutional

I knew Cody back when I still used iFunny. He's involved with some of the more redpilled profiles on there. Polandball fans, falangists, full-on Stormfag wignats, Varg Vikerness fan-clubs, etc. are a common occurrence on the lesser known online communities that he's a part of. He's a hardcore Catholic, and he's definitely not one of us, but he's an ally for sure. He's very sympathetic to falangist ideology and white nationalism.

Just putting out this information so people have an idea of background on the creator of this video.

This is probably the biggest reason people hate him even if his quote on regretting it might have been made up bullshit he should feel bad. There's nothing wrong with a central bank, if it's in the governments hands only. It makes doing business easier and more controlled. That's one of the reasons why International Jewry hated Germany. They were largely outside the control of the International Bankers until after WW1.

He was also your typical shit-tier American politician which really kicked off the 20th century of American bad politicians that caused us to lose respect in the world. We were already declining well before that but still. We also got the League of Nations under him with this globo-homo new world order push under the false Judeo-Anglo-American moralist pacifistic guise of ending wars or cementing this end of history malaise we're now suffering in. Totally fucked us into WW1 for no reason siding with Britain who was only turned ally after they dragged us into two wars jew puppeted or not. Before WW1 America was much more open on European affairs and almost hostile to Britain because of our history. Ever since both wars we've been sucking Englands cock like we've never been enemies. From a German stance it would have been inevitable given our cultural and linguistic similarities. Shame congress didn't vote for this country to speak German so many moons ago.

After the war he then used that classless American political behavior to completely betray all promises to Germany letting them get fucked hard and ultimately helping guarantee WW2 along with the French.

I wish the 20th century never happened. His race politics were irrelevant since it was inevitable with so many jews pushing in the mid-20's and succeeded in the mid-60's it was only a matter of time (always on the jews hands apparently) that the mulattoization was going to happen.

To be fair I pretty much hate every 20th century president. All the good ones were killed before they even had a chance.

Roosevelt was a kike stooge just like Wilson
Should have backed Taft

It's because the Federal Reserve System and World War I. Fuck Wilson.

Don't forget the espionage act and sedition act

Watched it after I read your comment. He's fucking retarded. Didn't even mention the fucking federal reserve.

YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER

He used to be interesting. Then he decided that he needed longer videos. Now he talks slowly and says even less.

Newfag to real history here. What did Lincoln do?

The dumb fuck got into WW1 because he created the Fed. Rothschild bailed out the Jew York Stock Exchange in 1907 in exchange for the creation of a central bank, which promptly started giving out loans to fund the war industry on the kike's side which gave him the ability to strongarm the US into the war once he got desperate because he would destroy the American economy by having the (((Entente))) default on its debts in the event of defeat.

You all should read Philip Dru: Administrator. The actual President wrote it, it's semi-autobiographical and tells the story of the Wilson Presidency.

Interestingly, House always had his meetings in randomly chosen locations across the National Mall to stymie eavesdroppers and recorders. Yes he was paranoid of people planting microphones even way back then.

HE BROUGHT BACK THE FUCKING FED THEY ARE TRYING TO DIVERT YOUR ATTENTION FROM THIS.

>institutionalized into law the exact (((central banking))) that patriots like Andrew Jackson fought so hard to kill
>amended the constitution to allow for (((income taxes))) on normal working people
>plunged America into (((World War I))) and was a firm supporter of the jewish destruction of Europe through the means of warfare
The list goes on and on, literally the worst president in US history, major turning point for the country.

I still dislike LBJ more for bringing about the age of the nigger but Wilson was basically a card carrying (((globalist))) cult member.

Attached: nigger faggot johnson.jpg (1052x570, 171.7K)

Horse-faced faggot coward. Piss on his kiked grave.

This faggot besides a traitor, is a cuck. Check this:

*was

fuck wilson bump

Unfortunately my PC is down and I am posting from an IPAD, otherwise I could post more about the jewish takeover of the USA during this era. Needless to say Bernard Baruch, Jacob Schiff, and Paul Warburg essentially owned Woodrow Wilson and we have been under jewish control ever since.

Attached: FB1B7DB3-D9BD-43F1-8341-924EDE4C9321.jpeg (790x445 87.16 KB, 216.88K)

Sorry I accidentally posted those nudies while trying to access my photos on the IPad. I’m not used to it yet.

he sold us out to the fed. we are no longer a sovereign nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=HBk5XV1ExoQ

Attached: wilson.jpg (822x1008 237.93 KB, 246.59K)

The virgim cuckdrow vs the chad Roosevelt

delete your post then

Yes…accident. A terrible Khazar milkers related accident. The casualities are at least six million.

ALL THE EVIL IN THIS WORLD CAN BE TRACED BACK TO THIS COCK SUCKING KIKE

Attached: 1508961818088.jpg (413x650 2.02 MB, 60.42K)

Wilson was a republican cunt who hated monarchies so much that he dismantled Austria and Hungary and stranded hundreds of thousands of Germans and Hungarians under foreign rule in the name of "self-determination" just to spite them for having an Emperor & King with actual power.

He forced the Romanians to accept jews into their country. He sold America out to the jews and let them take over the banking system.

He was the epitome of American yee-haw "muh liberty, fuck hierarchy" leftism.

I will tell you a story about a Empire over 100 years ago with the most Dynamic Economy of its time, with a fast growing fleet of Battleships and Battlecruisers, with ambitions to displace the Jewish-led Empire that was Britain.
That Empire fellows was the 2nd Reich under the leadership of Kaiser Bill.
Now the Jews exploited some autist serbs to cause a World War, plunging the last remaining strong monarchies on Europe which where not controlled into a war with each other and the Masonic powers in Western Europe, that conflict was the Great War.
Now with all their combined might the Entente couldnt just break the German lines on the Western Front and people where causing strikes and demanding peace with Germany, a peace where Germany wouldn't be enslaved as it ultimately was.
What did the Jews do?
They plunged the USA into the war under a manufactured crisis, to get rid of the serious challenger of Anglo-Jewish Power.
And the Man who led the USA into such a war for Jewish interests, a trend that has never ceased until this day is Wodrow Willson.
Fuck that jew-lover cocksucker, he caused the chain of events that has led us to where we are now, he started the slippery slope of Globalism.

Attached: 6298_123324825448.jpg (250x342, 31.32K)

>[goyim] had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of (((it))).
Game:
Remember the Roman who said almost the exact same words in the senate, but who nevertheless still got his own palace burnt to the ground by the kikes who were listening behind doors? :3